Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

@ Skyrimll

Apologies if this has been asked before.

I know that Inte's SD+ Patches will effectively be superceded by, and in part integrated into, SD+ 3.0. However, is Inte's SD+ Cages also effectively integrated into SD+ 3.0?

TIA

I don't use Cages so I can't tell for sure but in my understanding of the mod, Cages should still be OK.

It's here!

SD+ 3.0 is out with these changes (plus many I forgot to keep track of).

Since this will be a large update, here is a summary of the main changes:

- a new master/slave dynamics with better dialogues
- daily needs for the master (sex, punishment, food, gold)
- tracking of master mood and trust 
- personality profiles for the master (from caring to sadistic)
- privileges granted by the master. The Player will have to work and ask for permission for anything from eating to being able to wield a weapon to protect your master.
- a better leash system based on the collar (with fixed radius leash and timed roaming modes)
- better interactions and dialogues with NPCs while enslaved
- a progressive slavery level, from rebelious to totally submissive. This will track exposure to being a slave and cooldown after being released (if you are free for too long, you will have to start from scratch at the next enslavement)
- an API for modders to trigger enslavement and control the dialogues from other mods
- many bug fixes and small adjustments

Change Log:

- Added: improved master/slave interaction
:: Turned demerits into master's need, mood, trust and a task system with clear objectives

- Added: changed how kneeling poses are handled and attached them to the collar 
:: That means there will be two kinds of collars - plain ones from DDi, Zaz Animation Pack or other mods (that will not force you to kneel) and enchanted slavery collars (that will force you to kneel or crawl).

- Added: crawl pose in addition to kneeling. Eventually, I am hoping to turn it into a full 'crawling on all four' animation.

- Added: New escape system centered on the collar.
:: If your master has you in Leash mode, running away will strangle you. That mode is based on a distance, so running too far will teleport you back to your master with a beating waiting for you.
:: If your master trusts you enough to give you free rein, running away will be based on a timer. Small vibrations and tingling from the collar will remind you that the timer is on. Waiting too long will activate random shocks that will hurt you until you actually escape, or you return to your master.

- Added: Voluntary submission during combat (submit key) or triggered by other mods

- Added: Better inventory management.
:: Your items are sent to Dreamworld by default. If you are close to your owner when he/she dies, your items will be sent back to your master's corpse... except if ownership is transfered to another NPC who just killed your owner.
:: Each owner NPC now has its own list of slavery gear for the player slave (for now, customizable by future mods).

- Added: More options to ask certain NPCs to help you get rid of collars and punishment items.

- Improved: Spriggan enslavement.
:: In addition of now having a mod event to trigger that type of enslavement, you can also be infected by wearing a spriggan armor found on a dead human flowering spriggan or by standing close to your owner after being enslaved by a human flowering spriggan.
:: Wearing a full spriggan armor will make you friendly to spriggans, animals and giants alike
:: Added secret spriggan grove dedicated to the worship of Kynareth
:: A new lore friendly location for the book and ending effect to the quest
:: Made the quest easier to complete / roots are growing faster to compensate

- Improved: Falmer enslavement
:: Added immersion messages about glowing fluids during enslavement
:: Forced enslavement to female player characters only (no anim for male characters anyway). For male characters, I recommend you install DA-Captured instead.

- Added: new MCM menu options to customize slavery exposure cooldown and slavery level progression
:: Replaced 'Sanguine Artefact' by new option to delay Dreamworld after 'A night to remember' ('Sanguine is Watching' now starts immediately)

- Fixed: Punishment items (Gags, blindfold, belt) can be removed with Master Key.
- Fixed: Restored automatic kneeling close to your master
- Fixed: Moved default surrender key to '\' 
- Fixed: Removed the gag quest from spectral gags (being spectral, they should not affect speech).
- Fixed: Transfers to other masters respect the same rules as normal enslavement. That also covers 'I need a strong hand...'
- Fixed: Compatibility with Deviously Helpless (thanks Min, Stobor and Srende) and improved integration with DDi.

- Reviewed 'SD Patches' mod (up to version 0.70) and integrated most of the proposed patches 
:: Some patches were ignored because of differences of vision with what SD should do
:: Some patches were implemented differently than in SD Patches, or made optional

- This version includes many internal changes to allow SD to be controlled by other mods using Mod Event triggers and StorageUtil variables.
:: Added flag to disable dreamworld on sleep (except for first time and for shrine)
:: Added support for mod events (receiving events to trigger enslavement, release, transfer of ownership and sex/punishment scenes, as well as sending event to alert mods of presence of player in dreamworld, in transit with thugs, enslaved or infected by spriggans). See upcoming link to API documentation for details.

New dialogue system

- Added: Beg and Gift options
- Added: Dialogue tree - slavery level 1
- Added: Support for 'sleep anywhere' at your master's feet (thanks BralorMarr!)

API (for modders)

Some warning...

- Do not upgrade while enslaved or you will be sorry.

- Uninstall SD Patches and clean up your scripts folder from any script starting with _sd or you will be very sorry

- Make sure you update the required mods (Death Alternative, Devious Devices Integration and Assets)

SD+ 3.0 is stable and playable.

As usual, it is also still incomplete and still includes bugs. 

Check out the full list of currently known issues here:

https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues

The PDF manual is being replaced by a wiki (still in development).

If you want to contribute, help is needed in:

- testing issues in the list and reporting new issues

- updating the wiki to the new version (including screenshots)

- providing code fixes using the github repository ( https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus).

It's here!

It's...

Wow... early!

Wow... Christmas came early!

And I thought I would get to sleep tonight... HAHAHA (fades to madness)

Notes to myself and maybe for others:

Run FNIS

Remove WARZONES

First impressions:

AMAZIIIIIIIIIING best mod EVER!

It's here!

Wow... early!

Wow... Christmas came early!

And I thought I would get to sleep tonight... HAHAHA (fades to madness)

Notes to myself and maybe for others

Run FNIS

Remove WARZONES

WARZONES? I just built a new play through including that ... due to the NPC despawn script?

Awesome!!! :D

one thing I must ask though, is there still only one slavery level for Dialogues or are there more?

I'd like to know this so I don't spend hours trying to increase my slavery level and get different dialogue options, only to find out it is pointless :P

There are up to 6 levels but the customization of dialogues only goes up to 3 for now.

Any tips on increasing disposition? :)

No matter what I do, no matter how accomodating I try to be my disposition always goes down. Even doing nothing at all and just kneel at my master's feet all the entire day at least costs me one disposition every day. 

Haven't tested this latest update yet but I would assume that doing *nothing* is what's giving you a bad disposition :P if I read things correctly and the master now acts more like a master and less a human-looking draugr :P

Can't wait to try it myself though, the update sounds awesome! As always, thanks for the mod and time skyrimll!

No matter what I do, no matter how accomodating I try to be my disposition always goes down. Even doing nothing at all and just kneel at my master's feet all the entire day at least costs me one disposition every day. 

Haven't tested this latest update yet but I would assume that doing *nothing* is what's giving you a bad disposition :P if I read things correctly and the master now acts more like a master and less a human-looking draugr :P

Can't wait to try it myself though, the update sounds awesome! As always, thanks for the mod and time skyrimll

Well as I said, I did try to be accomodating, often asking "what do you want" or use the "plea" option from time to time. I just tried doing nothing once to see if it changes anything, because that is actually what my PC was told to do, just kneel and only speak when spoken to :P

No matter what I do, no matter how accomodating I try to be my disposition always goes down. Even doing nothing at all and just kneel at my master's feet the entire day at least costs me one disposition every day.

Talk to your owner.

He/she will drop hints about what they want. These are not innocent dialogues. If your owner says he is horny, you know what he is expecting.

As a rule of thumb, level 1 is about sex and punishment mostly, to break you in.

Owners at level 2 expect to be fed... And have sex.. And beat you up fur good measure.

At level 3, they will want coins... And food.. And sex / punishments.

Owners also have a personality now. Some will be happier if you meet their sex need only. Some will expect perfection on all four needs. Others will be somewhere in between.

Maybe you got a bad roll for your master's personality? (apparently ranging from sympathetic to sadistic... I'm gonna guess which ones' yours :P)

I wonder if there's any way to check your master's personality, or a visual clue of sorts.

Nothing visual yet but they do drop hints in their comments.

A master that says something like 'you don't know the meaning of pain' is telling you they like to punish you. For them, being bad will actually make them happier :)

@skyrimll - While you're still here, and before I actually update in a bit, just one question: The kneeling changes... does that mean that now there is a chance you will get a collar that will force you to kneel? or is the equipping of said special kneeling collar somehow tied to how good or bad your terms with your master are? or?

Edit: And thanks for the tip on the personality hints :) Just as I was going to edit this to include the Thanks the website went down for a minute or something.

Is the addon to be installed after SD 3.0 ?

The Addons patch includes the patches for Skyrim's DLCs and Frostfall, so I'd say yes :P; SD first, then the compatibility patches... *If* you're using those at all.

addon patches are only for frostfall, have a look inside the archive, i think the main file has skyrim and all dlc.

I dunno what is going on but every time I install SD+ no one attacks me. I have to really provoke them to get someone to attack. A few punches in the face then and only after that many hits will I get attacked. Aside from that I am assumed everyone's ally or something.

My active mods

Active Mod Files:
• 00 Skyrim.esm

• 01 Update.esm

• 02 Dragonborn.esm

• 03 Dawnguard.esm

• 04 daymoyl.esm

• 05 SexLab.esm [Version 1.59c]

• 06 SexLabAroused.esm

• 07 hdtHighHeel.esm

• 08 HearthFires.esm

• 09 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm