Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

LOL! Sorry if it was a silly question. I would love SD to be the mod number 1 and make it able to remove all other devices from other mods.

That was not a silly question. There are many things I wish I could get rid of.

I am trying to make it possible to remove devices in many ways. 

After all this time, I have never been able to learn how to make my own keys or get out of a device by myself :)

Did the spriggan quest and everything appeared to work well, except the spriggan body and mask never went away despite waiting a long time, sleeping a long time, fast traveling all over the place to pass time, and so forth. The hands and feet went away soon after completing the quest.

Also the spriggan body/mask refused to be removed with the console, for all intents and purposes they seem permanent. Is removal based on something other than the passage of in-game time, or did I encounter a bug?

That sounds like a bug. 

Body and mask should be the first to go.

The next update I am working on (for tonight or tomorrow) will improve devices management. 

Hopefully that will help your situation.

Another possibility is to make sure you upgrade Devious Devices Integration. 

The latest version should improve device removal.

New versions runs as smoothly as the last one, thought I'd see some weird stuff with all the new features but so far, so good ! Just had a little misunderstanding when starting the game with ImmerSlave where the Owner let me go wherever I wanted, plus I didn't have the usual ZaZ gag dialogue activated on any member of his faction. Don't know if it's script lag or some new mod conflict, will test some more. 

Also, skyrimll my man, I love what you're doing with this mod but the list of requirements is starting to look like the dress code for a Star Wars fanatics party ! Do you plan on making some optional files with merged plugins/Sex Lab Dialogue ? Or more importantly, do you plan on adding even more requirements ? I've gotta prepare myself emotionally   to abandon some armor ESPs if that is the case, i cri evrytim  :(

I am not planning any additional requirements.

Now that SD+ is more modular, new requirements can be handled inside separate add-ons.

For example, if there is eventually support for SlaveTats, that will be inside an add-on with SlaveTats as a requirement... not a new requirement for SD+ itself.

skyrimII, my character just got enslaved for the first time with the new/updated SD+ 3.01.  This is what I thought it would be like the first time I tried the mod.  Excellent work.  A couple of notes, nothing game breaking or anything and one may be intentional.

1. I was on the road when enslaved.  It got dark and in my game nighttime is near black at times.  Couldn't see anything so I moved time forward to about 6am.  My master had wandered off and the collar did it's thing.  I found myself at a Stormcloak camp where they quickly dispatched of him and I got a new Stormcloak owner.  The camp had a campfire so I didn't need to fiddle with time anymore.  Eventually my Stormcload master decided to take a walk as well and was headed towards Valtheim Tower last I saw her.  Question, are master's supposed to go on treks with the slave following?

The AI packages of masters change when they become slave owners. 

I will be working on that soon.

One issue I found is that, if you get enslaved outdoors, your master just walks to the nearest idle marker, usually a rock formation for mining.

I need to make that system smarter and force masters to walk to somewhere indoors.

2.  I made my escape by stealing the master's key.  That was pretty simple, 51% when she was sleeping and 26% chance while we were on our walk.  I don't have any pickpocket perks or anything like that.  I like the idea that there is a chance to steal the key but maybe this one is too easy.

Thanks...I noticed it but I didn't pay attention because i thought it was from switching from SkyRe to no-overhaul.

I will check that out.

Again, just excellent.  The dialogue is so much better, the collar idea is just perfect and the implementation of punishments is progressive.  I've not had a lot of experience with the mod yet but looking forward to more surprises.

Thanks!

Hi...

i just installed the new version but it seems that i can't get enslaved any more... or that i'm missing something (that wouldn't surprise me ! LOL !)

however hard i try i can't get enslaved... when i get defeated or i surrender, a conversation starts where the winner ask me to make myself forgiven and depending on my choices i either get raped (and then released) or they let me go...

up to now i tried twice with necromancers and 3 times with bandits and yet i'm still free... :(  is taht normal ? am i missing something ? or what else ?

thaks :)

ps: the SD enslavement in DA menu is set to 99

Make sure you upgrade to the latest version of DA just in case. 

I'm not sure what could be causing this to be honest.

For some reason, the hired thugs slavery is not working for me.  I get enslaved by the thugs, who proceed to take me to mistwatch.  However, once I arrive, the thugs turn me over to the new owner - except the new owner doesn't actually become an owner.  It still just says "bandit" and I am no longer enslaved.  Furthermore, the bandits in this area are non-hostile, yet I am not enslaved to anyone.  Anyone have any thoughts as to what is going wrong with the hired thugs?  Is this a known issue?

Could it be caused by your gender preference?

There is a known issue with thugs. If you have a gender preference set to 'opposite only' and the master in Mistwatch happens to be of the same sex as the player character, enslavement will fail when you get there with the thugs.

I have checked the log and copied everything related to [sD] SLavery exposure into a new text file in the correct order.

[sD] SLavery exposure is always 0, but [sD] Master: OverallDisposition becomes lower and lower, with every day and iSexComplete is always 0 even if my Master fucked the PC like 20 times per day.

I have installed this Mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/which replaces Lovers Comfort too and i use SAR in my game. I think something in my game prevents SD from recognizing the sex as sex and therefor the counter is always 0.

attachicon.gifExposure.txt

The problem is elsewhere.

Sex is counted as part of the sex and punishment events sent to SD by Dialogues. 

If you can see the glow of the 'sexlight' from SD when the scenes start, it should be counted as sex.

That reminds me I should have made that more clear - or I should fix that later.

I'm sorry to say this but this Disposition system is driving me up the wall. For 2 days now I have been trying to get on good terms with a master, this time taking into account their moods/desires (horny, hungry, greedy etc). But no matter what I do or what master I have, Disposition ALWAYS goes 1 down at the end of the day.... It's driving me crazy. 

I don't normally ask for this but is there a console command to increase disposition? I know there is one in vanilla skyrim (setrelationshiprank player <target> <#>) but unfortunately that one seems to have no effect in this mod. I really want my character to just submit for once, but the dialogue options always stay the same, even after 10 days so I guess the Slavery level isn't changing either..

Also just to be sure, how exactly do you give food/gold to your master? I have been using the gift option but considering my master gets only more and more pissed I suspect this is not the right way. 

I am investigating issues with the way disposition is counted based on multiple feedback so far and i already found a few bugs related to the count.

I will hopefully have a fix tonight or tomorrow.

The Gift menu should work, but sometimes your master just ignores it since it is meant outside of enslavement.

You should have an additional gift topic under 'Master' once you reach Slavery Level 2.

I've considered using console commands to add food and gold to a local container to appease my master. My first attempt in 3.0 I wound up shackled to a forsworn master in an outdoor area, there was nothing to pick up to feed him or pay him with so he just kept getting progressively more and more pissed. I was only able to speak to two other forsworn without going outside my radius, and the tiny amount of gold they now pay you for sex is, I think, insufficient to appease a master, but I'm interested in how things progress if you can actually pay/feed them.

While I love that you're now actually bound to the master and forced to kneel, etc. I do miss the ability to relocate a master if the area you get enslaved in is boring or empty.

All of my slavery attempts so far have ended with me getting bored at being unable to appease the master, convincing another npc to remove the arm cuffs, and then sneak attacking my master with an overpowered unarmed killmove from SPERG (the belly to back suplex has a nice "you are very dead now" feel to it).

That used to be a major issue with the original SD.

The leash was too strict and would give you zero chance of escape.

SD+ 2.0 went too far the other way, with a master following the player all the time.

I am trying to reach a balance between the two extremes.

You can get stuck with a bad situation or a boring master, but I hope I am providing enough options to have you figure a way out.

To escape a dead end slavery, you can:

- Die... if you have visited Dreamworld once, getting yourself killed is a sure way out to Dreamworld.

- Get your master killed 

- Use the Surrender key and 'Pray to the gods'. You will have a small chance of a random event from DA such as a bandit or Companions showing up and an even smaller chance of Sanguine pulling you to him.

- Steal the Master key of course

- Find a nearby NPC and get them to help you or submit to them

- Install mods like Dangerous nights and sleep for a chance of a random encounter

Thanks for replying so quick :)

The disposition + levelling of the new version is confusing me quite a bit:

- In my first run through, I had an angry master and despite not rebelling and actively trying to assuage his needs (at least 15 times), I ended the 3rd day with a disposition of -6 where he sold my char to belethor for being a naughty slave. I read the new online "pdf", outlining the new system and tried to give it another go via immerslave. This time I was given to a "happy and suspicious" master, and i once again tried the well-behaved route. I've reached a disposition of 30, but am still on level 1 stage, when i ask "what do you want?", its always "entertainment, i want to keep you in my sight, or STFU (and sometimes i dont like your face)"

- The master never takes action against my char (so no random rape, taking off restricitve items), and i'm still in all the bondage items i started with. On the immerslave i selected necromancers thrall, so maybe this is situational only?

- The way i got to disposition of 30 was just selecting the "Why Me?" option again and again, which adds one to the disposition every time you click it. Even before i did this my disposition was around 13, so why am i not levelling?

Also when master adds a leash via "i want to keep you in my sight" nothing really happens. When i go far enough away it says "you are too far from your master" just like it says without the leash.

EDIT: I just read it again and saw that negative numbers means behaving well!? Is this still the case? BUT I WAS SOOOO GOOOODD WAAHH. He even said "good slave" a few times! And he was never angry. Why did my -6 owner sell me after 3 days then? I just want to be be loved.

EDIT2: Well this time i reached -12 disposition and i'm not on 3rd day yet. This time clicking "Why me?" decreased my disposition by 1 everytime instead of increasing it. Also insulting and spitting seemed to decrease the disposition.

To be clear - negative disposition is Bad. Positive disposition is Good.

As I replied above, I am investigating the way Disposition is calculated.

Ok, my character is stuck with 1 Health Point and I don't know how to fix it. i have seen other posts stating the same issue but honestly I was not able to find some solution. Some help thanks?

No idea what could be causing that right now.

I need more clues.

Mayday mayday ! Everything was working fine last playthrough, but now I'm trying out ImmerSlave "seriously", and the owner you get after teleporting from the Mara statue starting cell doesn't say anything else than "Can I go now ?". Now my hypothesis is the "flirting" dialogue I get from Submit is messing up with Sexlab Dialogue. There's also script lag, it's script lag right ? Fuck I'm sure it's script lag ... 

Disregard that skyrimll, just MO doing his thing and fucking with my head. Thank you for your reply about requirements !

I have a thought about a different means of being sold off by your master.

This would require a add-on patch with skooma whore.

I noticed that when using "I am thirsty." your master gives you skooma.

(Haven t used the option much so I'm not sure if skooma is the only thing he gives you).

The patch to skooma whore would be for tracking your addiction only.

--

As you progress with your addiction add a dialogue that allows you to ask for skooma directly.

(you could technically add the ask for skooma directly to Dialogues regardless of skooma whore. obviously its not cheap for the master so it must be "paid" for.)

once you are fully addicted and ask for skooma your master could become irate over how much you cost his coin purse for your addiction.

this causes him to pray to sanguine (maybe in his temple directly) that he take "this stupid addicted whore" and purge her of her addiction.

sanguine agrees but and takes you to his dreamworld where you and bound and abused by him "and other daedra" once every six hours, or configurable, until your addiction to skooma is gone.

All the daedra abuse would also indirectly link to hormones succubus provided you have that hormones option checked.

I've considered using console commands to add food and gold to a local container to appease my master. My first attempt in 3.0 I wound up shackled to a forsworn master in an outdoor area, there was nothing to pick up to feed him or pay him with so he just kept getting progressively more and more pissed. I was only able to speak to two other forsworn without going outside my radius, and the tiny amount of gold they now pay you for sex is, I think, insufficient to appease a master, but I'm interested in how things progress if you can actually pay/feed them.

While I love that you're now actually bound to the master and forced to kneel, etc. I do miss the ability to relocate a master if the area you get enslaved in is boring or empty.

All of my slavery attempts so far have ended with me getting bored at being unable to appease the master, convincing another npc to remove the arm cuffs, and then sneak attacking my master with an overpowered unarmed killmove from SPERG (the belly to back suplex has a nice "you are very dead now" feel to it).

That used to be a major issue with the original SD.

The leash was too strict and would give you zero chance of escape.

SD+ 2.0 went too far the other way, with a master following the player all the time.

I am trying to reach a balance between the two extremes.

You can get stuck with a bad situation or a boring master, but I hope I am providing enough options to have you figure a way out.

To escape a dead end slavery, you can:

- Die... if you have visited Dreamworld once, getting yourself killed is a sure way out to Dreamworld.

- Get your master killed 

- Use the Surrender key and 'Pray to the gods'. You will have a small chance of a random event from DA such as a bandit or Companions showing up and an even smaller chance of Sanguine pulling you to him.

- Steal the Master key of course

- Find a nearby NPC and get them to help you or submit to them

- Install mods like Dangerous nights and sleep for a chance of a random encounter

Just to be clear, I absolutely love your mod in every iteration I have experienced it, and am really grateful you put so much work into this for us all to play with. And I totally agree that the last revision was too permissive, I felt like the master was enslaved to my character not the other way around.

I haven't had any trouble escaping from dead-end slavery scenarios so far. The ability to talk someone into getting rid of the armbinder cuffs ensures that, if nothing else, I can eventually kill an annoying master if he's not doing anything with me fast enough.

Also, just a reminder for anyone using SPERG and Alternate Start: Live Another Life like me, don't forget to set unarmed combat override to manual *after* you leave the prison with the statue of Mara. This last new game I made the mistake of setting all my SPERG settings before choosing my new life, and it turns out SPERG resets some settings once your new game starts properly, including reseting unarmed combat to the default automatic, and yeah, those auto-equipping fist weapons still wreak all kinds of havoc on SD+, Devious Devices, and probably other stuff too.

It appears that the latest version automatically instals itself and begins which is great. Is Sanguine's gender determined at installation using the default setting? If so, would it be possible to set the gender upon entering the dreamworld? I seem to be stuck with a female Sanguine.

Really enjoying the other aspects especially personalities for the owners.

It appears that the latest version automatically instals itself and begins which is great. Is Sanguine's gender determined at installation using the default setting? If so, would it be possible to set the gender upon entering the dreamworld? I seem to be stuck with a female Sanguine.

Really enjoying the other aspects especially personalities for the owners.

I forgot about that.

I will make a note of that. I meant to allow resetting the gender of Sanguine anyway. Now is a good time.

re: owner dispositions and sex

I just noticed that the glowing light thing VERY rarely shows up during sex with my owner regardless of how sex is initiated. Not sure why that would be (could just be something on my end) but since  you said in an earlier post today that the light marked the acts that counted and you mentioned that you were going to be looking into that area I thought I would mention it.

thanks

To people who have managed to use the disposition system successfully: What did you do? Even at high slavery levels I didn't find any options to give the owner food or drink. I can check his "Sex need" through the console and it never changes, no matter how often I have sex.

I think this version is having issues with the HDT Heels system (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?). With it enabled, the collar repeatedly throws a popup asking to unequipped all clothing when there isn't any. Disabling this module prevents this problem. It might be using a hidden item for whatever reason for tracking purposes.

That will be fixed with the next update (tomorrow probably).

I still need to test the latest changes before I can release it.

I think this version is having issues with the HDT Heels system (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?). With it enabled, the collar repeatedly throws a popup asking to unequipped all clothing when there isn't any. Disabling this module prevents this problem. It might be using a hidden item for whatever reason for tracking purposes.

That will be fixed with the next update (tomorrow probably).

I still need to test the latest changes before I can release it.

No rush man, it's solid work. *thumbs up*

I just had the thing happen where you get a deviously helpless encounter happen right as you are enslaved. It equipped a chastity device, gag, pony boots and armbinder, but the slave collar did go on and functioned. I wasn't able to speak to my master at all until I used the clean-up function from defeat (that function is so helpful for so many issues relating to other mods, not just defeat).

The "you are not allowed to wear clothing " effect removed the chastity devices almost immediately, but sadly it left the armbinder on so I had to struggle out of that. I had been wearing padded arm cuffs before being enslaved, which is what triggered the deviously helpless when the enslavement bleedout disarmed me, but that also saved me from the arm cuffs, which I would have had no way out of since the master was the last man standing at his little bandit camp. 

After that I managed to get to Ivarstead and the Innkeeper Wilhelm spoke to me as if I were a slave, but also had his usual conversation options. Weird behavior there, I tested the "I need a strong hand" and it worked, but then I CTD'ed during the first sexlab scene (happens sometimes when I select yes to "use nearby bed"). Started the game back up and while not enslaved I was able to use the "please" dialogue with him to have him force feed me some skooma. 

Also I figured out finally (not sure if this was already mentioned) that the "you are not allowed to wear clothing" is unequipping the ejaculation from sexlab cumshot, so you get that popup from every sexlab scene scene in which your character would normally do that, and don't see the ejaculation as a result and have to click through the pop up every time.

Still having no luck with pleasing any masters, disposition starts at -1 and goes down to -2 the next day no matter how much sex and punishment I give them. The current system is very opaque. I think it needs to be less subtle what you're supposed to do.

Hi...

i just installed the new version but it seems that i can't get enslaved any more... or that i'm missing something (that wouldn't surprise me ! LOL !)

however hard i try i can't get enslaved... when i get defeated or i surrender, a conversation starts where the winner ask me to make myself forgiven and depending on my choices i either get raped (and then released) or they let me go...

up to now i tried twice with necromancers and 3 times with bandits and yet i'm still free... :(  is taht normal ? am i missing something ? or what else ?

thaks :)

ps: the SD enslavement in DA menu is set to 99

Make sure you upgrade to the latest version of DA just in case. 

I'm not sure what could be causing this to be honest.

Solved... it seems that i was only incredibly unlucky (or very lucky... depends on the point of view :D ) and SD enslavement never triggered, something else always triggered before... i set the probability of all other events to 0 and SD enslavement to 99 and i got enslaved... :)

so now i can finally try the features of your new Mod version... a mod that i loved and used in all its preceeding version since when i discovered it last april... :)

thanks for answering and (especially) for modding :D

So interesting weirdness installing the update.

At first I didn't notice the Dialogues requirement, so came here looking to find out why after I updated, when enslaved I couldn't do anything with regards to the master (dance or anything else).

So I got Dialogues, and decided to see if there were other updates to the requirements (and updates to their requirements) and my DD Integration was a slightly older version (but, apart from no dialogue options with the new SD, I was having no issues).

So I got Dialogues, and when I talk to anyone the new options are there, but the new problem is, using Immerslave to start a game, I am no longer actually enslaved by who I choose to start out owned by (at least none of the innkeepers or the Orcs).  Before adding Dialogues (and also updating DD - Integration) all 4 of these starts would have me enslaved - I just had no slave dialogues to choose from.

I don't know if there's a conflict between Dialogues and Immerslave, but my load order is the same (via Loot and double checking with TES5edit) as before Dialogues was added, and I've put Dialogues in multiple places, and none of those starts via Immerslave start me as actually enslaved.

Your dialogue (more dialogues) appears at the horse !  You call this a low priority ?  It is a total game ruin !

Magic, everything that doesn't involve your character getting what you want the way you want it is a total game ruin...this is not a "Game stops working" or "Mod fails its basic functions" bug, so yes, it is a secondary priority.

If you want, you can always write a mod yourself...

Your dialogue (more dialogues) appears at the horse !  You call this a low priority ?  It is a total game ruin !

Magic, everything that doesn't involve your character getting what you want the way you want it is a total game ruin...this is not a "Game stops working" or "Mod fails its basic functions" bug, so yes, it is a secondary priority.

So it is your style of game to talk to horses......aha  and click away dialogue at the horse that sais ....more dialogue..... refresh dialogue...

sorry this is too foolish for me. im not a teen anymore. i wouldnt play with this for a minute. and if you dont play with this it is a Major first priority bug.

So it is your style of game to talk to horses......aha  and click away dialogue at the horse that sais ....more dialogue..... refresh dialogue...

sorry this is too foolish for me. im not a teen anymore. i wouldnt play with this for a minute. and if you dont play with this it is a Major first priority bug.

Shouldn't this be in the Dialogs thread?