Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Another question: i managed to steal the key from benetor, since i was not able to get the ranking going positive and it was very boring to wait all night since "it is not possible to sleep while they ask you to leave".

Now when i encounter him, as you said, he still recognise me and I can select the slave dialogues. then a pop-up message appears saying something like: "i will show you how a slave should behave" or something... i Click OK, but then nothig happens. I was expecting to be enslaved again.

EDIT: if you have the captured dream shop gear on you, it is too easy beat your master after enslavement as he cannot bind your hands and use the SD kneeling collar. therefore you can pick up wheapons and kill him easily since it needs several hits to recognise you as an enemy. can you do something about this?

Thanks... One of the things I need to improve is proper detection the slave is hitting the master (with a weapon and not with a hidden magical cloak effect from another mod).

Until then, it will be easy to kill the owner once your hands are free and your trust level is high enough to hold a weapon.

Did the spriggan quest and everything appeared to work well, except the spriggan body and mask never went away despite waiting a long time, sleeping a long time, fast traveling all over the place to pass time, and so forth. The hands and feet went away soon after completing the quest.

Also the spriggan body/mask refused to be removed with the console, for all intents and purposes they seem permanent. Is removal based on something other than the passage of in-game time, or did I encounter a bug?

New versions runs as smoothly as the last one, thought I'd see some weird stuff with all the new features but so far, so good ! Just had a little misunderstanding when starting the game with ImmerSlave where the Owner let me go wherever I wanted, plus I didn't have the usual ZaZ gag dialogue activated on any member of his faction. Don't know if it's script lag or some new mod conflict, will test some more. 

Also, skyrimll my man, I love what you're doing with this mod but the list of requirements is starting to look like the dress code for a Star Wars fanatics party ! Do you plan on making some optional files with merged plugins/Sex Lab Dialogue ? Or more importantly, do you plan on adding even more requirements ? I've gotta prepare myself emotionally   to abandon some armor ESPs if that is the case, i cri evrytim  :(

skyrimII, my character just got enslaved for the first time with the new/updated SD+ 3.01.  This is what I thought it would be like the first time I tried the mod.  Excellent work.  A couple of notes, nothing game breaking or anything and one may be intentional.

1. I was on the road when enslaved.  It got dark and in my game nighttime is near black at times.  Couldn't see anything so I moved time forward to about 6am.  My master had wandered off and the collar did it's thing.  I found myself at a Stormcloak camp where they quickly dispatched of him and I got a new Stormcloak owner.  The camp had a campfire so I didn't need to fiddle with time anymore.  Eventually my Stormcload master decided to take a walk as well and was headed towards Valtheim Tower last I saw her.  Question, are master's supposed to go on treks with the slave following?

2.  I made my escape by stealing the master's key.  That was pretty simple, 51% when she was sleeping and 26% chance while we were on our walk.  I don't have any pickpocket perks or anything like that.  I like the idea that there is a chance to steal the key but maybe this one is too easy.

Again, just excellent.  The dialogue is so much better, the collar idea is just perfect and the implementation of punishments is progressive.  I've not had a lot of experience with the mod yet but looking forward to more surprises.

skyrimII, my character just got enslaved for the first time with the new/updated SD+ 3.01.  This is what I thought it would be like the first time I tried the mod.  Excellent work.  A couple of notes, nothing game breaking or anything and one may be intentional.

1. I was on the road when enslaved.  It got dark and in my game nighttime is near black at times.  Couldn't see anything so I moved time forward to about 6am.  My master had wandered off and the collar did it's thing.  I found myself at a Stormcloak camp where they quickly dispatched of him and I got a new Stormcloak owner.  The camp had a campfire so I didn't need to fiddle with time anymore.  Eventually my Stormcload master decided to take a walk as well and was headed towards Valtheim Tower last I saw her.  Question, are master's supposed to go on treks with the slave following?

2.  I made my escape by stealing the master's key.  That was pretty simple, 51% when she was sleeping and 26% chance while we were on our walk.  I don't have any pickpocket perks or anything like that.  I like the idea that there is a chance to steal the key but maybe this one is too easy.

Again, just excellent.  The dialogue is so much better, the collar idea is just perfect and the implementation of punishments is progressive.  I've not had a lot of experience with the mod yet but looking forward to more surprises.

Not sure why, but when enslaved by certain non-hostile npcs (guards, some shopkeepers) they will abandon their home and start walking to the nearest bandit base. I encountered this bug prior to 3.0 when I was enslaved by Bjorn Longsword (Riverwood merchant added by SOS). He cleared out the bandits quite handily at a small bandit camp and then treated it as his home. After the slavery was concluded he returned to his home.

I encountered the same bug when enslaved by a Riften guard. He tried to make his way Fort Greenwall, which I knew would be entirely fatal for him. I kept bouncing him back to me with 'moveto player' until I eventually made him happy and joined his faction, at which point he proceeded to walk back into Riften and make his way to the guard barracks to resume his normal ai behavior.

I haven't encountered this behavior since 3.0, but I also haven't been enslaved by non-hostile npcs since 3.0, just forsworn, bandits, and a warlock.

Hi...

i just installed the new version but it seems that i can't get enslaved any more... or that i'm missing something (that wouldn't surprise me ! LOL !)

however hard i try i can't get enslaved... when i get defeated or i surrender, a conversation starts where the winner ask me to make myself forgiven and depending on my choices i either get raped (and then released) or they let me go...

up to now i tried twice with necromancers and 3 times with bandits and yet i'm still free... :(  is taht normal ? am i missing something ? or what else ?

thaks :)

ps: the SD enslavement in DA menu is set to 99

It seems like this mod and SD patches wont work well together anymore, am I right?

You are correct yep! Instructions and comments aside :P you should get rid of the SD patches asap as they were made specifically for the previous SD+ version, and the way they were conceived makes it so they will *only* work correctly for that specific version.

Thanks mate it will prevent me some massive problems :P

For some reason, the hired thugs slavery is not working for me.  I get enslaved by the thugs, who proceed to take me to mistwatch.  However, once I arrive, the thugs turn me over to the new owner - except the new owner doesn't actually become an owner.  It still just says "bandit" and I am no longer enslaved.  Furthermore, the bandits in this area are non-hostile, yet I am not enslaved to anyone.  Anyone have any thoughts as to what is going wrong with the hired thugs?  Is this a known issue?

I have checked the log and copied everything related to [sD] SLavery exposure into a new text file in the correct order.

[sD] SLavery exposure is always 0, but [sD] Master: OverallDisposition becomes lower and lower, with every day and iSexComplete is always 0 even if my Master fucked the PC like 20 times per day.

I have installed this Mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/which replaces Lovers Comfort too and i use SAR in my game. I think something in my game prevents SD from recognizing the sex as sex and therefor the counter is always 0.

Exposure.txt

Edited by Buffmutti

I'm sorry to say this but this Disposition system is driving me up the wall. For 2 days now I have been trying to get on good terms with a master, this time taking into account their moods/desires (horny, hungry, greedy etc). But no matter what I do or what master I have, Disposition ALWAYS goes 1 down at the end of the day.... It's driving me crazy. 

I don't normally ask for this but is there a console command to increase disposition? I know there is one in vanilla skyrim (setrelationshiprank player <target> <#>) but unfortunately that one seems to have no effect in this mod. I really want my character to just submit for once, but the dialogue options always stay the same, even after 10 days so I guess the Slavery level isn't changing either..

Also just to be sure, how exactly do you give food/gold to your master? I have been using the gift option but considering my master gets only more and more pissed I suspect this is not the right way. 

I am having trouble getting my gear back.

So I successfully got enslaved by a bandit, and after -6 disposition he sent me to an innkeeper in markarth. What's interesting is that right before I was sent to my new owner, I was sent to the dreamworld for about 3 sec. But anyway, I was able steal the owners master key and gain my freedom. Now I'm trying to get my gear back by sleeping, but it's not sending me to the dreamworld no matter how much I sleep.

Am I doing something wrong? How can I get to the dreamworld?

Btw this is on a new character

If you have been there once already, you can go back to dreamworld by:

- Dying :)

- Using the surrender key and pray to the gods (there's a small chance Sanguine will hear you)

- Sleep anywhere (small chance)

- Sleep in Haelga's basement (about 50% chance)

- Sleep in front of Sanguine's shrine (100% chance)

- Get enslaved and piss off your master (some chance of going there too)

Thanks for being so helpful! :)

Sorry for being a noob, but where exactly is Sanguine's shrine? I didn't even know it existed until now

I've considered using console commands to add food and gold to a local container to appease my master. My first attempt in 3.0 I wound up shackled to a forsworn master in an outdoor area, there was nothing to pick up to feed him or pay him with so he just kept getting progressively more and more pissed. I was only able to speak to two other forsworn without going outside my radius, and the tiny amount of gold they now pay you for sex is, I think, insufficient to appease a master, but I'm interested in how things progress if you can actually pay/feed them.

While I love that you're now actually bound to the master and forced to kneel, etc. I do miss the ability to relocate a master if the area you get enslaved in is boring or empty.

All of my slavery attempts so far have ended with me getting bored at being unable to appease the master, convincing another npc to remove the arm cuffs, and then sneak attacking my master with an overpowered unarmed killmove from SPERG (the belly to back suplex has a nice "you are very dead now" feel to it).

Hey i'm having a bit of trouble with pleasing my master; never seems to want food, devices muck up the animations, and some other things.

- I'm using immerslave, and if i choose to start as a slave with full bondage, I come across a problem where anytime a sex scene triggers it will start an animation, realise that i'm wearing restrictive items and then triggers an armbinder struggle animation, while the owner starts masturbating.

It is working as expected.

This is SexLab and the Devious Devices animation filter in action. There is nothing that can be done about that hijacking of animations while wearing a device.

- Despite dancing and causing the master to masturbate around 15 times in the 3 days span, my final disposition never went past -6 and when i asked what my master wanted it was always either "entertainment" or "STFU", never foods or gold, and i also gifted him loads of stuff and gold but hardly any effect. Eventually i ended up being sold to belethor, who shouted at me to get out of his house for ages before the enslavement kicked in JUST before the guards came. His assistant kept saying "you're not supposed to be here" and as i have psq succu installed, after i sexed him up a bit while sleeping, him and belethor started hacking at each other. Which is fine if belethor had won, but when i was transferred to the victorious assistant, i had no master dialogue, just him telling me to get out.

Food and gold only appear at level 2 and level 3 of enslavement

At level 1, only sex and punishments are important.

If you give your master gold and food at level 1, or gold at level 2, he will not care much for it but he will not hold it against you if you miss your food and gold target.

I thought Belethor was a good fit... I may have to find another way (or make the player a friend of Belethor's faction).

- The worst problem i came across though was that the slave collar "forcing me to not wear anything" message came up every 20 seconds, even though i wasnt wearing any clothes, and as i had my arms bound i couldn't exactly do anything about it if i had. I tried a playthrough where i didn't select full bondage, but chose everything apart from posture collar, in case the slave collar wasn't equipping properly, but the same issue kept occurring.

I will have a fix for that one ready tonight. I am testing it right now.

- Also one other thing i noticed was that deviously helpless kicked in slightly before or during the enslavement process and my char was raped, and then couldn't speak to the owner for a while due to the immunity cooldown?

Yeah... not much that can be done about that either.

That's the joy of multi-threaded scripts. 

Sometimes, Defeat rape scene can kick in just as you are getting enslaved as well.

Immerslave adds bondage items to the character as soon as you activate the bed, is this a possible cause of the devices not equipping properly and therefore causing all these issues? I dunno, i'll try to test some more tomorrow without bondage items. The mods updates sounds really interesting if i ever get in to run well so good job :)

Modlist:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+FNIS Patch

+SLDialogues10

+SD Cages 109

+Hermaeus

-KISS - Khajiit Cat Sprint and Sneak

-FNIS Patch w PCEA

-PC Exclusive Animation Path

+Tania the Hermit

+Skyrim Swimming Enemies

+Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies---No Scripts Version

+Eiries

+NewVampChainArmorReplacer

+Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul

+ImmerSlave-0.9.3

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+Estrus Chaurus v3.39

+EstrusForSkyrim

+Faction Crossbows

+Combined female armour mod

+Arachnophobia

+SexLab Amourous adventures

+SexLabGuildV666

-Slaverun

+hydra slavegirls 814

-Decorations for Slaverun

-Adult Toys Merchant - NSFW

+Solutions Patch

+SSolutionsv2

+xazPrisonOverhaul V031

+FNIS Sexy Move

+Succubus Armour UNPB

+Skyrim Hair Physics Project

+Horsemen - Mounted Combat Enhancement

+Deadly Dragons

+Dark Lillith for UNPB-BBP

+Dark Lillith for UNP

+Bouncy Bodices and Booties for UNP

-UNP BBP

+UNP HDT-PE BBP

+Succubus Race

+Death Alternative - Captured

+SDPlus301 10.12.2014

-DangerousNights1

+Draugr Rags Prison Replacer UNP UNPB CBBE and BBP Variants

+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

+mslDeviousCaptures 12.11.14

-mslDeviousCaptures2

+Deviously Cursed Loot 2.6

+Fuz Ro Doh

+Elewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UNP

-SkyrimBound

+Deviously Helpless 1.15d

+Devious Devices Expansion 09.12.2014

+HDT HighHeels System

-qayl 0 2 6 1

+Devious Devices for the Masses II

+DeviousDevices-Integration-2.8.3

+Devious Devices Assets 09.12.2014

+SexLab Aroused v20140124

+Shlongs of Skyrim

+Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

-Nusbie

-SexLab Consequences

+Aroused

+PSQ Succu

+Sharlikrans Compatibility Patches

+MoreNastyCritters7 10

-MoreNastyCritters7 9

+ZazAnimationPack Textures V0600

+ZazAnimationPack Main V0600

+A Quality World Map

+JaySuS Swords

+High Quality 3D Map

+Defeat

+SexLabFramework

-Animated Prostitution - Skyrim

-VioLens - A Killmove Mod

-Interesting NPCs

-Dynamic Loot

+Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0

+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures

+Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors

+The Eyes Of Beauty

+West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage UNP

+Selene by Neo

+Temptress Race

+DIMONIZED UNP female body

+Animated Dragon Wings

+Flying Mod Beta

+New Animation for Magic Casting

-Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+Smithing Perks Overhaul

+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade

+Clothing and Clutter Fixes

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

+Better Dynamic Snow

+SkyFalls + SkyMills

+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3

+Immersive Weapons

+Immersive Armors

+ApachiiSkyHair

+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

+RaceMenu

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Creature Pack

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Spells

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+SkyUI

+HDT Physics Extensions

+SKSE Scripts

+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks

+Cloaks of Skyrim

+Wyrmstooth

+Falskaar

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

Thanks for replying so quick :)

The disposition + levelling of the new version is confusing me quite a bit:

- In my first run through, I had an angry master and despite not rebelling and actively trying to assuage his needs (at least 15 times), I ended the 3rd day with a disposition of -6 where he sold my char to belethor for being a naughty slave. I read the new online "pdf", outlining the new system and tried to give it another go via immerslave. This time I was given to a "happy and suspicious" master, and i once again tried the well-behaved route. I've reached a disposition of 30, but am still on level 1 stage, when i ask "what do you want?", its always "entertainment, i want to keep you in my sight, or STFU (and sometimes i dont like your face)"

- The master never takes action against my char (so no random rape, taking off restricitve items), and i'm still in all the bondage items i started with. On the immerslave i selected necromancers thrall, so maybe this is situational only?

- The way i got to disposition of 30 was just selecting the "Why Me?" option again and again, which adds one to the disposition every time you click it. Even before i did this my disposition was around 13, so why am i not levelling?

Also when master adds a leash via "i want to keep you in my sight" nothing really happens. When i go far enough away it says "you are too far from your master" just like it says without the leash.

EDIT: I just read it again and saw that negative numbers means behaving well!? Is this still the case? BUT I WAS SOOOO GOOOODD WAAHH. He even said "good slave" a few times! And he was never angry. Why did my -6 owner sell me after 3 days then? I just want to be be loved.

EDIT2: Well this time i reached -12 disposition and i'm not on 3rd day yet. This time clicking "Why me?" decreased my disposition by 1 everytime instead of increasing it. Also insulting and spitting seemed to decrease the disposition.

Skyrill - Re :- "The tunic is given to you by the master automatically if you uncheck 'Hardcore mode'."

Sorry to be a pain, but Hardcore was on when I got the tunic. (ducks back into the shadows).

'Limited item removal' not 'Hardcore mode' :)

Well, "Limited Item removal" is always active in my games (and now i will even think 3 times before i uncheck it, because its not sure that i ever see the Dreamworld) and i got the tunic (which is not considered as clothing by the collar).

Soon i will know if another Mod hinders SD in recognizing sex as sex. I uninstalled the Wolfclub Mod too, i had installed that Mod a while ago, tested it only one time and then simply forgot to uninstall it again xD

Ok, my character is stuck with 1 Health Point and I don't know how to fix it. i have seen other posts stating the same issue but honestly I was not able to find some solution. Some help thanks?

I also had that problem too. I couldn't find a solution or cause so I had to roll back to a previous save.

You can always go into the console and type, player.avmod health X.  The "X" is whatever value you want your health to be.  If you were at 100 put a "100" where the X is.

Ok, my character is stuck with 1 Health Point and I don't know how to fix it. i have seen other posts stating the same issue but honestly I was not able to find some solution. Some help thanks?

I also had that problem too. I couldn't find a solution or cause so I had to roll back to a previous save.

You can always go into the console and type, player.avmod health X.  The "X" is whatever value you want your health to be.  If you were at 100 put a "100" where the X is.

Thank you very much!

Catching up with a days worth of comments.

Wow very nice so far. Have been enslaved for about 1 day, so far everything seems to work.

Only problem is that i can't beg for food, but instead the "i'm so cold", despite i haven't frostfall installed currently.

Thanks for this nice early x-mas present :)

'I'm so cold' has no direct link with Frostfall, except that the resulting actions can give you a boost of heat if you need it (and if you have Frostfall installed).

Hi, great job with the mod!  I was just wondering, is this normal?  I got enslaved, and when I talk to my master, the only option is "Sorry sir you were saying something?" from SlaveRun.  I don't have any other dialogue options (no passive or aggressive options, either).  Is this normal?  What if I get hungry or thirsty?

Thanks!

P.S - Oh yeah, how do I "get on my knees"?  Thanks, again!

If the master says 'Get on your knees', that should trigger a sex scene.

If he says 'Stay on your knees', that's just a comment with no action expected from you.

I have something on my to do list to add a way to kneel manually.

So I got enslaved and did nothing but insult and spit in the owners face. On day 6 I asked if I could go now. Owner invited me to join them. Odd thing to offer to someone who was defiant and disrespectful. Should it be like that?

That could be a bug... or it could be that you encountered a sadistic master. That personality type actually rewards you for being bad and getting him to punish you.

Skyrill - Re :- "The tunic is given to you by the master automatically if you uncheck 'Hardcore mode'."

Sorry to be a pain, but Hardcore was on when I got the tunic. (ducks back into the shadows).

thats something i also wondered. tunic on when punished. i throwed the tunic on the floor in alternate start and get really naked into the slavery, and get a tunic there. after sold to kleppr i get a new tunic.

can you write a short guide how to come out of slavement with the master in peace ?

aah , the leasher that teleports the slave back may be good optional in mcm .

and one more Thing is the timescale. i Play with 5 , which is 4 times slower as vanilla. so slavement is really too Long in real time. mods like prison overhaul and captured dreams give the possibility to Change the timescale for the mod in mcm. it is always possible to Switch it in console, but, hmm, it is no good game feeling to use console for those things.

Mayday mayday ! Everything was working fine last playthrough, but now I'm trying out ImmerSlave "seriously", and the owner you get after teleporting from the Mara statue starting cell doesn't say anything else than "Can I go now ?". Now my hypothesis is the "flirting" dialogue I get from Submit is messing up with Sexlab Dialogue. There's also script lag, it's script lag right ? Fuck I'm sure it's script lag ...