Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Your dialogue (more dialogues) appears at the horse !  You call this a low priority ?  It is a total game ruin !

To me, something that breaks the count of disposition or prevents the slave to be sold when the script needs it is high priority (as are most of these 62 items of the list of issues - https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues).

Something that adds a useless dialogue to horses and that happens to annoy one user is low priority.

Now, if that means the dialogues are breaking the option to ride the horse, I will consider that a high priority and fix it soon.

Your dialogue (more dialogues) appears at the horse !  You call this a low priority ?  It is a total game ruin !

To me, something that breaks the count of disposition or prevents the slave to be sold when the script needs it is high priority (as are most of these 62 items of the list of issues - https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues).

Something that adds a useless dialogue to horses and that happens to annoy one user is low priority.

Now, if that means the dialogues are breaking the option to ride the horse, I will consider that a high priority and fix it soon.

i deleted the branches in ck. i am not a modder, but i found that. i hope the delete of the more dialogues refresh dialogues will not ruin the enslavement.

however, the enslavement seems to be no end atm, so this doesnt matter.

i deleted the branches in ck. i am not a modder, but i found that. i hope the delete of the more dialogues refresh dialogues will not ruin the enslavement.

however, the enslavement seems to be no end atm, so this doesnt matter.

My point exactly.

I only have a couple of hours a day to fix things and test them.

I prefer to spend them fixing things like 'enslavement doesn't end properly' instead of 'useless dialogue visible on a horse'.

Like a few other people here, i cant raise my disposition with the master.

The so called sex glow just doesnt happen with me. I checked the needsex value through the console.

But even if its just -5, having sex with master 20 times wont help, at the end of the day my disposition still decreases.

I feel like i've tried everything, updating all requirements, starting several new games, making clean saves.

Maybe its conflicting with one of my other mods but theres too many to check them all.

has anyone found a solution to this yet?

when i slept while enslaved i got to snaguines realm on 2 occasions. one time it was just for a few seconds and then it ported me back but the other time i stayed and the collar started killing me. this resulted in looping death and rescue scenes. 

and not a gamebreaking bug but i got sold of by falmer to the innkeeper of markath, seems a bit weird :P 

shouldnt they completly ignore the slavery levels ?

and i also have trouble getting my level up from -1 asked my owner what he needed a full day but still it went down by 1. what does the light look like? is it a debuff or just visual?

The mod is not working 

it shows me that the mod is installing but there is no mod manager menu and when the character is knockout no enslavement happens  

help please

It is 'feature rich' at the moment, (but not really anymore than before). But petulantly posting a 'bla bla bla, It's not working' type post doesn't actually help anybody in solving your problem. Give some details!

When I get enslaved, I get the message 'your master quickly locks you into slavery' but no restraints are equipped on me. I've double checked the requirements multiple times, and this is a new save.

I've tried equipping "collar (leather)" and "collar (iron)" from console while enslaved, and get a message along the lines of "the collar forces you to obey your master's will" or something, but it doesn't do anything if I try to escape or something. I wouldn't normally expect equipping stuff from console to work, but if it's somehow related, I'm just throwing it out there.

The mod is not working 

it shows me that the mod is installing but there is no mod manager menu and when the character is knockout no enslavement happens  

help please

Try waiting a while after it says "Sanguines Debauchery is installing" and then saving the game and loading that save up again. After i did this it said "Sanguines Debauchery 3.0+ is installing and I got a MCM menu for it.

Some mods seem to require a few attempts while loading up a new game, Estrus Chaurus+ was the same problem.

I got a bug after enslavement if i click on attack button or magic left hand something weird happens. My pc is like in combat mode with the owner keeping saying "who tells you you can fight" or something like that. I also have acess to my inventory magic power while wearing the restreints, and my camera is in combat mod meaning i cannot turn around my pc.

A few comments I missed before.

- I may reintroduce the Dawnguard and Dragonborn add-ons if I can come up with SD content specific to these mods, like a quest around Riekling or Vampire/Gargoyle enslavement. The DLCs should work already for enslavement.

Oh yes, how about a quest being enslaved by the Rieklings in the mead hall, having to serve and service them...

Guest anonimouss32231

for me the mod didn't work, the old sd+ with death alternative 5.01 was working but the new sd+ with death alternative 6.0.1 don't trigger enslavement on blackout.

Hi all, love the mod just thought I'd post some feedback with some bugs i've been encountering.  Not sure if they've been mentioned or not:

- Spriggan:  Got the flowering spriggan quest and saw it through to completion.  The quest was completed, but the body armor and mask were not removed, only the stage one gear (gloves and boots).  I could not manually remove them.  The console removed the mask with removeallitems, but the armor would persist.  Visually, it would appear to be gone but if i clicked it in my inventory it would reappear.  Also,i could drop the item an infinite number of times.

- I also start at a default disposition when Enslaved of -1.  I messed with the variables a bit with the console as a test, but all it seems to do is tick the disposition downward by 1 regardless of what i set.

- I get a lot of crashing with train runs.  The master goes through the sex animation just fine, but frequently when he says Next! i get a hard crash with a C++ error, something about a virtual state.

- The struggle animations dont work properly.  I select the option to struggle, and the character starts but immediately stops.  Then the second portion stops, and also immediately stops.  The only seems to happen when Enslaved I think, armbinders appear to be fine, but I haven't tested that for certain yet.  All I can say is that the animations stutter like this while enslaved.

Again, love the mod, keep up the great work!

Hi all, love the mod just thought I'd post some feedback with some bugs i've been encountering.  Not sure if they've been mentioned or not:

- Spriggan:  Got the flowering spriggan quest and saw it through to completion.  The quest was completed, but the body armor and mask were not removed, only the stage one gear (gloves and boots).  I could not manually remove them.  The console removed the mask with removeallitems, but the armor would persist.  Visually, it would appear to be gone but if i clicked it in my inventory it would reappear.  Also,i could drop the item an infinite number of times.

- I also start at a default disposition when Enslaved of -1.  I messed with the variables a bit with the console as a test, but all it seems to do is tick the disposition downward by 1 regardless of what i set.

- I get a lot of crashing with train runs.  The master goes through the sex animation just fine, but frequently when he says Next! i get a hard crash with a C++ error, something about a virtual state.

- The struggle animations dont work properly.  I select the option to struggle, and the character starts but immediately stops.  Then the second portion stops, and also immediately stops.  The only seems to happen when Enslaved I think, armbinders appear to be fine, but I haven't tested that for certain yet.  All I can say is that the animations stutter like this while enslaved.

Did you upgrade Devious Devices Integration to the latest version? 2.8.3?

#1 and #4 on your list are telling me you didn't... or if you did, it didn't upgrade correctly.

For #2, I am finishing a patch for fix that issue hopefully.

For #3, there is nothing I can do. I am getting that on plain Sexlab animations myself.

#1 and #4 on your list are telling me you didn't... or if you did, it didn't upgrade correctly.

For #3, there is nothing I can do. I am getting that on plain Sexlab animations myself.

I have the #1 issue on a save that did not have SD on it before. Also when ckicked on these items it gives options to "Touch it" and "Carry on", When I choose "Touch It" it just says "You decide to put the belt on", "Carry on" does nothing.

EDIT: I managed to get the head/"blindfold" removed in Captured Dreams shop, did not work on the body though.

Yes, I am running 2.8.3.  I'll delete the mod from MO and redownload it, see if that helps.

EDIT: I reinstalled and it persists.  Anything special I should move around in Mod Organizer to help?  The only conflicts I see is with ZAZ Animation packs.  But I get the animation stutter regardless of priority of SD and ZAZ (tried both).

I updated all my dd stuff and I get that stutter or partial animation when struggling to remove the arm irons.  Haven't had an armbinder on since so I don't know if that carries over.  I will concede I didn't upgrade properly but I did read through and believe I had.

I did find a "bug" so to speak... this is actually a funny pun because it's in relation to Estrus Chaurus+.  Lately I've been trying to see how the infestation and growth of the chaurus work after hatching.  Created a nest, left food and watched them hatch and grow.  According to EC+ every day for one hour the bugs hunt and then eat.  The hunt is a sort of area effect that poisons anyone or thing that happens to be close to the nest.  Smaller chaurus will do spit attacks but rarely ever hit.  And now the SD+/DAYMOL tie in.  On one occassion whiie watching the hunt they got my character, went into bleedout then blackout and became enslaved to the small chaurus.  At least I think I was, I was wearing the collar and binders and was given the Enslaved quest but couldn't identify my owner.  Definitely was enslaved though.  I know this is quite obscure but just thought I would share.  It's a problem for me but I'm just experimenting with the infestation feature of EC+ at the moment.

So it is your style of game to talk to horses......aha  and click away dialogue at the horse that sais ....more dialogue..... refresh dialogue...

sorry this is too foolish for me. im not a teen anymore. i wouldnt play with this for a minute. and if you dont play with this it is a Major first priority bug.

Could you please learn some basic politeness when talking to a working modder ? It's not a fucking brothel over here, they aren't your bitch. I don't even know why they bother giving you serious answers. 

skyrimll, any chance to make the slave use that crawling on all four animation from nexus while moving near the master ? I've just now remembered why the kneeling thing looked weird now that you've put it back on, power sliding all over the place bahaha