Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Looks like the hype train stopped one station short... That happens :)

Heading out to bed now. 

On the bright side, I fixed a couple of bugs during testing tonight.

To help with the wait, here are a few screenshots and a log of recently closed issues for this release: https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+milestone%3A3.0RC+sort%3Aupdated-desc 

Keep your fingers crossed for a release of DDi tomorrow :)

post-159469-0-66756400-1418104738_thumb.png

post-159469-0-61577700-1418104739_thumb.png

post-159469-0-61180600-1418104740_thumb.png

tbh I don't get why the new version of DD Integration isn't out yet. Skyrimll used it in this mod so I take it it's finished. And DD assets has been updated as well. 

Not to mention there is no sign of an update anywhere in the Integration thread, if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't even know an update for integration was coming. 

tbh I don't get why the new version of DD Integration isn't out yet. Skyrimll used it in this mod so I take it it's finished. And DD assets has been updated as well. 

Not to mention there is no sign of an update anywhere in the Integration thread, if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't even know an update for integration was coming. 

There is the potential of a bug in DDi that is breaking creature animations when the player character is bound (on my end at least).

Min is working on it.

There is the potential of a bug in DDi that is breaking creature animations when the player character is bound (on my end at least).

Min is working on it.

Ah I see. 

DDi Update is out.

New Version is up: 2.8.3. 

Copy over existing files to update. A new game is not required.

• New Key Destruction options (Including the possibility of locks jamming).
  • Greatly enhanced support for Bound Animations: DDi now utilizes the ZAP system (dynamic bound animation creation) for sexlab scenes in which actors are bound. Thanks Xaz!
  • Actor Orgasms will now properly update Sexlab Aroused's last orgasm time.
  • Fixed RegisterForUpdate bug in zadNPCQuestScript
  • Fixed a bug that could cause NPC's mouths to remain open after a gag is removed from them.
  • Optimizations / bugfixes for SD+.
  • Other smaller bugfixes...

:shy:

DDi Update is out.

New Version is up: 2.8.3. 

Copy over existing files to update. A new game is not required.

• New Key Destruction options (Including the possibility of locks jamming).
  • Greatly enhanced support for Bound Animations: DDi now utilizes the ZAP system (dynamic bound animation creation) for sexlab scenes in which actors are bound. Thanks Xaz!
  • Actor Orgasms will now properly update Sexlab Aroused's last orgasm time.
  • Fixed RegisterForUpdate bug in zadNPCQuestScript
  • Fixed a bug that could cause NPC's mouths to remain open after a gag is removed from them.
  • Optimizations / bugfixes for SD+.
  • Other smaller bugfixes...

:shy:

:D :D

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but, is it possible to be sold in 3.0? :)

I can't find it in the upcoming features list but I vaguely remember someone saying something about that.

It is possible to be sold if you really piss your owner off. I will add other situations for being sold later.

I am at work right now, which means SD+ 3.0 will be out tonight (around 9pm EST).

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but, is it possible to be sold in 3.0? :)

I can't find it in the upcoming features list but I vaguely remember someone saying something about that.

I am at work right now, which means SD+ 3.0 will be out tonight (around 9pm EST).

Damn that's 3 am for me :(

crashed my last game, so ready for a new one ... Crash bugs waiting for..

please dont forget the "quick bdsm" minimod . doesnt look like anybody else does something like that. i really would like to Play a bdsm prostitute. who doesnt ?

The new modular options of SD+ will make that sort of minimod easier to build later.

One consequence of SD+ 3.0 is that npcs will remember owning you as a slave. For example, if you submit to a follower or a spouse and then end that enslavement, they will still treat you like a slave (without the day to day management of needs).