Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

silly question but whats a .bsl file?

Capture.jpg

since no other mod seems to have one

also on the change your features - if you don't actually change anything and just select done does that still count or does it actually look for a change?

A question before I start. In the requirements I see:

A custom skeleton - Custom Skeleton Replacers by Skulltyrant; Perfect 3-2 Skeleton by Ning; or XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32

I'm actually using a skeleton (by Mrtroublemaker on the nexus) that is just a better version of vanilla (with arm fix included, etc..) cause it's the only one with proper UNP BBP support (hence also HDT). Works like a charm with fnis or other animations (also has SOS support) so I guess I'd have no problems with SD even if it's not listed there. If not, what are the reasons I forcibly need one of those 3 skeletons?

Thanks.

PS: I don't use xp32 anymore cause it alters the original shape\size of UNP in a bad way

edit: and just out of curiosity, why the body restriction (caliente or unp)?

edit2: also one thing I noticed while reading the manual. "Coveted" has two "scenes", why not let the player choose one of them or both? (in my case I don't like the "naked rape" one.

Installed and works on new game and i can load a save game that had SD 1.16 and it says its updating to SD 2 but the MCM still has the options of SD 1.16

2014_05_10_00001.jpg

I've tried the setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 command and its not helped is there a way to restart/re-install the mod as using uninstall causes instant to death

Can get knocked into bleed out and have the option to surrender to agressor, to sanguine or resist although the first two options result in message saying "you still have life in you" which would make sense i suppose if it is actually taking surrender chance as 3%

A question before I start. In the requirements I see:

A custom skeleton - Custom Skeleton Replacers by Skulltyrant; Perfect 3-2 Skeleton by Ning; or XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32

I'm actually using a skeleton (by Mrtroublemaker on the nexus) that is just a better version of vanilla (with arm fix included, etc..) cause it's the only one with proper UNP BBP support (hence also HDT). Works like a charm with fnis or other animations (also has SOS support) so I guess I'd have no problems with SD even if it's not listed there. If not, what are the reasons I forcibly need one of those 3 skeletons?

Thanks.

PS: I don't use xp32 anymore cause it alters the original shape\size of UNP in a bad way

edit: and just out of curiosity, why the body restriction (caliente or unp)?

The body restriction is there for three reasons:

- the custom slave outfit

- the Spriggan armor

- the sweat effect after sex

All three use that option to decide which model and texture to apply to the PC.

I am thinking of removing them for a single custom shape folder so that you can edit things for your own race or character but that will come later.

Thx Sky, I just edited my post while you were answering so I'll add that part here :)

edit2: also one thing I noticed while reading the manual. "Coveted" has two "scenes", why not let the player choose one of them or both? (in my case I don't like the "naked rape" one, for example)

I have a strange observation when I just installed DA, SD2 and the newest version of Defeat. For some reason, even though Defeat lists the options as enabled in the main menu, they are listed as disabled when I want to go to the options menu of the individual options (Player victim etc). Also, after trying to set up the three mods, I frequently get stuck MCM menus and/or CTDs on load.

IIRC, Goubo stated that Defeat was not compatible with Death Alternative.

well, the manual for SD states you can run defeat along with it, and as SD now requires DA....

With or without DA, I've had many problems with Defeat and Player as a Victim: camera freeze after death, endless loop of victim effect, unresponsive NPCs... Defeat with Player as Aggressor works fine. I was hoping the latest version would improve things and it does to some extend, but the problems still remain.

I am currently testing my game with Submit instead of Defeat and I have to say, it seems to be going more smoothly so far. I like the idea of an optional submit key to get lightweight enslavement before death (works great paired with Devious Devices integration) and keep SD for deeper enslavement after death.

It is not surprising those mods have difficulties coexisting anyway - they all try to do the same thing in different ways. The best we can do is try to minimize the issues.

Capture.jpg

also on the change your features - if you don't actually change anything and just select done does that still count or does it actually look for a change?

bsl files are generated by the BSA archiver.

They seem optional but I include them in my mods just in case.

Thx Sky, I just edited my post while you were answering so I'll add that part here :)

edit2: also one thing I noticed while reading the manual. "Coveted" has two "scenes", why not let the player choose one of them or both? (in my case I don't like the "naked rape" one, for example)

Because I have to draw a line somewhere to what is customizable and what is not :)

You may not like 'naked rape', but someone else may like it but only coming from Elves or Orcs, etc.. 

The way I see Coveted is that Sanguine's influence is pushing people to assault the PC sexually where they would otherwise just glare at him/her, or make a rude comment. There isn't really two sides of Coveted - it is just that one is about treating the PC as naked regardless of clothing and the other is triggered by other factors (race, morality...).

I'm sorry but DA is causing a lot of problems for me. when defeated I either just spawn somewhere else (even though I have all the quests except for SD and the default one disabled), die or crash. Only on very rare occasions is my character actually enslaved. 

I might be able to fix it all by doing a complete reinstall and with a clean save (I have a lot of mods so my game is probably a mess). But I have invested too much in what I currently have to do that. 

I've gone back to 1.16 and will probably stay there for as long as possible (or until I'm fine with reinstalling everything). 

@windu: I strongly suggest you to use mod organizer. Once learned how it works it's a matter of 2 clicks to switch to a profile (your test profile, your first\second\.. walkthrough profile, you loverslab profile, whatever you want). It will save you huge amount of time and bugs and efforts, while leaving your skyrim directory totally clean.

SkyrimII

You posted that you would remove
SDpatch - dawnguard.bsa, SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.bsa, SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.bsa, SDpatch - frostfall.esp

To an Addons Package and with v2.0 the addons package is here as promised, but the exact same files (I've Hashchecked to be sure) are still part of main Mod download, I think you forgot to remove them.

No harm done, but also no point to addons pack, if they are still in main. Just pointing it out if you've missed it

Capture.jpg

Actually many mods with BSA's have this File

SexLab_Hormones.bsl
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.bsl
SexLabGenderChange.bsl
SlaversGuild.bsl
SkyrimSewers.bsl
sanguinesDebauchery.bsl
Run For Your Lives.bsl
sanguinesDebauchery.bsl
Sexlab Release.bsl
Sexlab Breeder.bsl
SMSkyrim.bsl
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.bsl
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.bsl
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.bsl
When Vampires Attack.bsl
TouringCarriages.bsl
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.bsl
towConversation.bsl
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.bsl
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.bsl
EFEEBR.bsl
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.bsl
FollowerLivePackage.bsl
AliciaPainSlut.bsl
Alice.bsl
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.bsl
Blade and Soul Negligee.bsl
AmazingFollowerTweaks.bsl
Footprints - Ash.bsl
Open Cities Skyrim.bsl
One handed Crossbow.bsl
PC Exclusive Voice Path.bsl
RaestlozArmorReplace.bsl
PrivateNeeds.bsl
HearthfireMultiKid.bsl
Footprints.bsl
Immersive NPC in the dark.bsl
mslDeviousCaptures.bsl
MF_RadiantProstitution.bsl

What is it ?

It's a file used by Archive.exe (a vanilla file) to display the original names of the files in a *.BSA
It is not necessary for using the mod. Here's a comparison of opening the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.BSA with and without its .BSL file

Without BSL File
post-134143-0-45979000-1399735606_thumb.jpg

With BSL File
post-134143-0-19796500-1399735600_thumb.jpg

Not Sure if its just preview posts system but these images are not showing at correct size, I'll post and see what happens then.
For the Benefit of others I used "My Media" Icon to add the images to post and the window that opens with full size image showed them at thumbnail size using Preview Post. When fully posted they work as they should though at full size ,so all fine.

Summary
So the are mainly to see content in BSA without extracting.

post-134143-0-19796500-1399735600_thumb.jpg

@windu: I strongly suggest you to use mod organizer. Once learned how it works it's a matter of 2 clicks to switch to a profile (your test profile, your first\second\.. walkthrough profile, you loverslab profile, whatever you want). It will save you huge amount of time and bugs and efforts, while leaving your skyrim directory totally clean.

Thanks, will try that out later. 

Right now though, everything is exactly as I want it to be. So I rather not experiment with anything new :)

Well, i uninstalled everything (old sexlab framework, sd+ and so on), installed everything new, deleted all saved games and started a new game.

Everything runs fine, no CTD at all, but i don't like DA (and i don't give a wet fuck about "lore friendly"). SD+ uses it to trigger the enslavement events, so i installed it.

According to the manual Sanguine will put the stuff of the player into a chest in Dreamworld, so i changed the settings of DA, it shouldn't steal anything from the player.

Then i went to Bleak Falls Barrow (the first Dungeon near Riverwood), ran to the two bandits in the entrance zone and waited there to be enslaved...and i needed to wait a very looooong time.

These two clowns needed 30 minutes to "kill" me (level 2), because DA healed me 7 times until the hp threshold reached 0 (and at that point i started to dislike DA, but later i began to really hate it).

The whole time during the "fight" i tried to submit myself with "K", but this is not possible, because DA tells me that there is still life in me (Oh really?), so i had to wait until i got killed.

Then i got the Blackout Event and DA removed everything from my inventory (wtf? the settings were that it shouldn't do that) and put them into a chest near me...and then Sanguine removed everything from my EMPTY inventory and put this NOTHING into a chest in Dreamworld.

And now guess what you can retrieve?  Well, you can retrieve the things from the last theft, not the one before and the last theft was done by Sanguine and he stole nothing from you and now guess what you can retrieve? Exactly, NOTHING. Your stuff is gone, forever.

Ok, then i was enslaved, everything looked good.

Then i had the idea of asking one of the bandits if she want to have a good time with me. She said "Yes" and gave me ALL her Gold (179 Gold to be exact) and i thought "Wtf? if i earn so much money by being a slavewhore i will stay being slave forever and become nasty rich in a short time", the next thing which happened was that the bandit was being bound and was laying on the ground (will add a screenshot), after 1 Minute the scene continued and then i fucked her....wait a second...i am the whore, not the bandit....why do i fuck her? she should fuck me (will add a screenshot).

At the end of being a slave i joined the bandits faction, grabbed me a Warhammer and killed these clowns...and then DA told me that i have completed the quest to retrieve my stuff (NOTHING). Then i slept on a bedroll, entered the Dreamworld and there i was gagged, bound and NOT stripped (Wtf? Will add a screenshot).

After this experience i was looking for SD+ 116 on my hdd, but i had deleted the archive already :( I really would prefer to use the old SD+ than THIS, but i cant go back.

post-346896-0-84917000-1399737244_thumb.jpg

post-346896-0-55513500-1399737267_thumb.jpg

post-346896-0-56282400-1399737285_thumb.jpg

ty for SD+ 2.0 .. it work great, 

i am realy happy with DA intergration.

i only have 2 small problems.

camera behaves strange. i cant look at my character when enslaved(she turns with the camera).

and during wipping camera seems stuck as well.

i cant remember if this was also the case in 1.16

2.0 seems much more stable. ty for this great mod.

SkyrimII

You posted that you would remove
SDpatch - dawnguard.bsa, SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.bsa, SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.bsa, SDpatch - frostfall.esp

To an Addons Package and with v2.0 the addons package is here as promised, but the exact same files (I've Hashchecked to be sure) are still part of main Mod download, I think you forgot to remove them.

No harm done, but also no point to addons pack, if they are still in main. Just pointing it out if you've missed it

Capture.jpg

Actually many mods with BSA's have this File

SexLab_Hormones.bsl
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.bsl
SexLabGenderChange.bsl
SlaversGuild.bsl
SkyrimSewers.bsl
sanguinesDebauchery.bsl
Run For Your Lives.bsl
sanguinesDebauchery.bsl
Sexlab Release.bsl
Sexlab Breeder.bsl
SMSkyrim.bsl
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.bsl
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.bsl
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.bsl
When Vampires Attack.bsl
TouringCarriages.bsl
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.bsl
towConversation.bsl
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.bsl
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.bsl
EFEEBR.bsl
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.bsl
FollowerLivePackage.bsl
AliciaPainSlut.bsl
Alice.bsl
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.bsl
Blade and Soul Negligee.bsl
AmazingFollowerTweaks.bsl
Footprints - Ash.bsl
Open Cities Skyrim.bsl
One handed Crossbow.bsl
PC Exclusive Voice Path.bsl
RaestlozArmorReplace.bsl
PrivateNeeds.bsl
HearthfireMultiKid.bsl
Footprints.bsl
Immersive NPC in the dark.bsl
mslDeviousCaptures.bsl
MF_RadiantProstitution.bsl

What is it ?

It's a file used by Archive.exe (a vanilla file) to display the original names of the files in a *.BSA
It is not necessary for using the mod. Here's a comparison of opening the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.BSA with and without its .BSL file

Without BSL File

With BSL File

Not Sure if its just preview posts system but these images are not showing at correct size, I'll post and see what happens then.
For the Benefit of others I used "My Media" Icon to add the images to post and the window that opens with full size image showed them at thumbnail size using Preview Post. When fully posted they work as they should though at full size ,so all fine.

Summary
So the are mainly to see content in BSA without extracting.

Cheers for the info tho i have some of the mods you said also have BSL files yet i appear to not have a BSL file for them cool it doesnt matter as the mods all work.

Then i went to Bleak Falls Barrow (the first Dungeon near Riverwood), ran to the two bandits in the entrance zone and waited there to be enslaved...and i needed to wait a very looooong time.

These two clowns needed 30 minutes to "kill" me (level 2), because DA healed me 7 times until the hp threshold reached 0 (and at that point i started to dislike DA, but later i began to really hate it).

Do you realise you can set all these variables to your liking in the mcm menu?

Well, i uninstalled everything (old sexlab framework, sd+ and so on), installed everything new, deleted all saved games and started a new game.

Everything runs fine, no CTD at all, but i don't like DA (and i don't give a wet fuck about "lore friendly"). SD+ uses it to trigger the enslavement events, so i installed it.

According to the manual Sanguine will put the stuff of the player into a chest in Dreamworld, so i changed the settings of DA, it shouldn't steal anything from the player.

The whole time during the "fight" i tried to submit myself with "K", but this is not possible, because DA tells me that there is still life in me (Oh really?), so i had to wait until i got killed.

Then i got the Blackout Event and DA removed everything from my inventory (wtf? the settings were that it shouldn't do that) and put them into a chest near me...and then Sanguine removed everything from my EMPTY inventory and put this NOTHING into a chest in Dreamworld.

And now guess what you can retrieve?  Well, you can retrieve the things from the last theft, not the one before and the last theft was done by Sanguine and he stole nothing from you and now guess what you can retrieve? Exactly, NOTHING. Your stuff is gone, forever.

Ok, then i was enslaved, everything looked good.

Then i had the idea of asking one of the bandits if she want to have a good time with me. She said "Yes" and gave me ALL her Gold (179 Gold to be exact) and i thought "Wtf? if i earn so much money by being a slavewhore i will stay being slave forever and become nasty rich in a short time", the next thing which happened was that the bandit was being bound and was laying on the ground (will add a screenshot), after 1 Minute the scene continued and then i fucked her....wait a second...i am the whore, not the bandit....why do i fuck her? she should fuck me (will add a screenshot).

At the end of being a slave i joined the bandits faction, grabbed me a Warhammer and killed these clowns...and then DA told me that i have completed the quest to retrieve my stuff (NOTHING). Then i slept on a bedroll, entered the Dreamworld and there i was gagged, bound and NOT stripped (Wtf? Will add a screenshot).

After this experience i was looking for SD+ 116 on my hdd, but i had deleted the archive already :( I really would prefer to use the old SD+ than THIS, but i cant go back.

that is one of the things, why i do not like DA

till now i do not installed the new sd+2.0 coz DA

and before DA will be not required i do not use sd+ anymore

for me, it will destroy submit and defeat

anyway, this is the old sd+1.16 - it is just repacked, but all files are untouched (original), when you wanna go back to old sd+

SexLab Sanguines Debauchery.rar

Thanks, will try that out later. 

Right now though, everything is exactly as I want it to be. So I rather not experiment with anything new :)

If you had MO you could backup that setup too return to if you did Mess Up. You just Keep those versions installed as they are and make a new mod.

With MO Mods are Folder Names so just changing a letter (the version Number) makes a new Mod.

It's Multi-Profile (New Start or Character) system gives each Profile it's own Save Games mods are intalled only once for all profiles and as profiles are simple Text Files swapping is Very Fast. You can Copy a Stable profile and start from that point while keeping the Stable intact.

FoMods can be installed with each section (What you choose is usually in own folder) as a separate mod making alternate installs very low SSD space users.

It is the only manager that can do this:

Wrye Bash is good but old and merging Skyrim and Oblivion ones destroyed Skyrim developement, it has a profile system where a single byte changed requires the entire Data folder swapped so very SSD unfriendly and time consuming, it is the only other choice though.

NMM what can I say, it's garbage that will trash your data folder.The switch to All game manager makes it a no game manager. Every single game will have a much better dedicated manager, No Profiles, but they're coming might as well wait for that. So's stable downloading, but when, 2011 2012 2013 2014 ?.

Steam Workshop is not even a Mod Manager, just a downloader that takes over. the game loader must managemods for it. total garbage and it's forums make Nexus ones seem a nice welcoming experience.

MO Furums are on STEP's site see my sig for links.

Thanks for catching the add-ons were still part of the main archive. I uploaded an updated version without the add-ons and also added an old copy of 1.16 if you want to go back to it (I will not be supporting it... one version of SD is enough).

If you have issues with DA, try and spend time with DA's settings. Most of the issues I have seen reported so far can be fixed with the right settings. DA can be tricky at times but I am convinced it is a good decision going forward.

- Make sure you do NOT select Ragdoll in the bleedout effect

- Reduce the values of after-defeat effects to their minimal duration

- If DA makes you invulnerable for too long, try the surrender key (K) as a soft reset or use the DA menu with Reset Player State

- Disable DA's quest to recover your stuff if you do not want it to steal things from you

- If you are not enslaved fast enough, raise the % health limit in DA so it can kick in earlier and make sure your % chance of enslavement is set to 100% in SD menu (I will have a fix for that menu later today).

If you have issues with the camera:

- Completely stuck in place, try the reset options above and remove ragdoll effect from DA-

- Camera stuck in Y axis (if your hands are free, equip and unequip a weapon / if your hands are bound, wait for the next punishment). I am still looking into what is causing that issue (it is not new to 2.0... that was happening before).

As I said in other posts, it is possible another mod is keeping you invulnerable. This was also an issue with previous versions but it is more visible with DA running the show.

As for compatibility, after testing for the past few weeks:

- Defeat + SD + DA

For best results, use Defeat in PC as Aggressor only (disable PC as Victim).

Defeat works with PC as Victim but you need to find the right mix of settings between DA, SD and Defeat (for Health trigger especially). You may have to disable Defeat's new scenarios as they can conflict with DA's (or disable DA's if you only want Defeat's).

- Submit + SD + DA

Works great with manual submission.

You need to find the right balance of health triggers if you want automatic submit + SD/DA to trigger correctly.

In general, these three mods (DA, Defeat and Submit) are trying to do the same thing.

You have to expect some work to make them coexist (or you will have to make a choice of which one you want to keep).

Hey Skyrimll. Having a corrupt save issue with the newest Sexlab update so I'm just going to pretend there was never an update :sleepy:

What's the best way of installing the new SD over the old one with MO? Uninstall the old version, and install the new one?