Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Does SD have any trouble running with the following?:

- SOS - Yes

- ZazPrisonOverhaul - Yes except if you go to sleep in prison and end up in Sanguine's Dreamworld, you will be tagged as escaping your prison and will receive an increased bounty. Some call it a bug, me.. I call it treas... I mean, a feature.

- Arachnophobia - Yes

- EstrusChaurus - Yes.. it works very nicely with Falmer's enslavement

- Sexlab Procreation - Not tried... I am using Beeing Female and it works fine with that one.

- SOS - Yes

- ZazPrisonOverhaul - Yes except if you go to sleep in prison and end up in Sanguine's Dreamworld, you will be tagged as escaping your prison and will receive an increased bounty. Some call it a bug, me.. I call it treas... I mean, a feature.

- Arachnophobia - Yes

- Sexlab Procreation - Not tried... I am using Beeing Female and it works fine with that one.

Sorry Skyrimll, I'm a little dense. I was asking if those mods cause problems for SD, and possible crashes.

I DO like the way you think. 

So we should have Death Alternative installed for the new version of SD? I'm using Submit + Devious Devices and I think DA will conflict with Submit.

Suggestion: Turn off auto submit, and submit only when you think you'll lose. Enslavement is (presumably) a more severe outcome than submission and is sort of an "extra penalty" for being too foolhardy in combat.

Alternate suggestion: Disable SD through Death Alternative, and enable it only when your character is fully equipped with Devious Devices. Enslavement is then a result of being rendered completely helpless through Submit and being unable to escape.

These are the ways I'm planning to use the mods in combination, hopefully at least one of them is feasible. I really don't want to have to give up either one.

- SOS - Yes

- Arachnophobia - Yes

Sorry Skyrimll, I'm a little dense. I was asking if those mods cause problems for SD, and possible crashes.

I DO like the way you think. 

The result of reading too quickly... I meant to say these mods do work with SD obviously :)

Unfortunately yes - DA is required now.

I am testing with Defeat. I haven't tried Submit yet.

It seems Defeat is trying to do the same as DA with its post defeat scenarios so these are certainly a complication.

Choices choices...

If I may, I'd suggest you stick with death alternative. As people have said above, there are work arounds with both defeat and submit, and DA can be disabled easily in the MCM. 

The only caveat I see is DA becoming moribund, but that's a danger with depending upon any mod you don't write yourself. Plus, if you've factored the code nicely enough maybe someone'll write a patch that links SD into Defeat's mechanism someday.

Version 2.0 is out :)

See below for a summary of changes.

Make sure to read the new requirements (Death Alternative is absolutely required now) and take a look at the brand new (and illustrated) PDF manual (Thanks GrayElephant for the hard work on this and the text of the download page!)

For details on gameplay mechanics and all of the features available in Sanguine's Debauchery, see :

----

- Brand new Manual / FAQ (thanks GrayElephant!!)

- Added Death Alternative as a requirement

:; Rewrote enslavement procedure as Death Alternative scenarios for visit to Dreamworld, Enslavement and Spriggan enslavement

:: The Heath Threshold option has been repurposed as a Chance of enslavement (set it to 100 to maximize chances of enslavement on defeat). Same slider works for basic enslavement and Spriggan host.

:: The surrender key (K) now opens a menu to teleport to Sanguine on demand or reset your state if DA scenarios are not triggering. The key will not work unless you are in bleeding or killed mode. Enslavement is not automatic - it will depend on Death Alternative's options.

:: Make sure you set DA's Bleedout option to Bleedout only (no ragdoll)

:: If using the SD Frostfall add-on, enable Frostfall mortality and let DA manage the PC being essential or not.

- Changed inventory recovery 

:: Some items can be stolen from you through DA's default scenario

:: The rest will be sent out to a storage locked in Sanguine's Dreamworld (for regular enslavement) or to a fertile husk in the spriggan breeding ground (for the Spriggan quest)

:: Quest items are safely preserved and remain in your inventory

- Turned Haelga's basement into a true place of Debauchery

:: Bunhouse becomes friendly to PC after first visit to Dreamworld (food and beds are useable)

:: To me, the mention of Daedric Boots about Haelga's prowess is a hint that she is in fact an agent of Sanguine, posing as a depraved worshipper of Dibella. It is Sanguine's way to start trouble between worshippers of Mara and Dibella  :)

- Tweaked the last scene of "A night to remember" to give it a better sense of debauchery

- Begging

:: Gold given to PC depends on Morality, Confidence and Assistance of NPC

- Fixed: Added wait loop and mount detection to Coveted/Hate rape comments

- Fixed: Removed enslavement text spam
- Fixed: In some situations, hate rape or enslavement would apply between NPCs instead of NPC and Player (if NPC turned to talk to someone else before scripts would kick in)
- Fixed: Random 'Call of the Wild' effect when not infected by Spriggan (seems to be working... hard to test)
- Fixed: Missing faction condition for enslavement by Spriggans from Dawnguard

- Disabled Cage scene for now. It wasn't working right anyway.
- Removed sex scene upon enslavement
- Removed some script spam
- Removed calls to Start or End DeferredKill()
- Removed requirement for gold in client inventory when whoring and dancing with 'Gold for the wicked'
:: Gold is just added out of thin air
:: Amount is related to speechcraft level

- Added check for enslavement + Sanguine blessing to prevent premature teleport to dreamworld (or limit it at least)
- Added check for spriggan host in housekeeping of enslavement
- Added internal switch to turn housekeeping on and off as needed
- Added popup menu to submit or skip coveted or hate rapes 
:: To prevent conflicts with too many SexLab scenes firing up at once from other mods
:: Eventually, using 'resist' to skip a scene will have consequences on arousal and Master behavior
- Added support for change of skin color if Hormones is enabled 
:: Spriggan Host only for now. Skin will turn pale green. Breasts will change size.

- Scripts clean up for SexLab 1.55+ compatibility

Now that the new version is out, some comments about integration with Death Alternative.

Take your time and read the FAQ and the new PDF manual. A lot of notes have been added to both places.

I hope you will find the change for the better overall. 

There can be quirks, especially if you have other mods that modify the Essential status of the PC or mess with DeferredKill. 

There are workarounds for the most part.

This version has been tested successfully as an upgrade of a game with SD+ 1.16, but that doesn't mean it will work smoothly for your game.

Sometimes, internal variables are in such a state that there is unfortunately no other solution than starting a new game.

The next stage of development will be about internal mechanics between Master and Slave.

This will cover:

- triggering and interacting with enslavement from other mods (this will allow anyone to create Death Alternative compatible mods as add-ons to SD)

- flexible task / need based system for more diverse interaction with your Master

- open ended lists of wearable devices (which will open the door to add-ons such as Deviant Devices, special uniforms, or anything else you can think of)

There is still lot of work ahead.

Hopefully, I will not be too distracted with support requests and bug fixes for this new release.

Moribund, ha! The way Skyrimll works, if that happened, he'd just take over Death Alternative, too!

No thanks... I have enough work as it is.

The most I could do is save a copy of the current stage of DA so that it will be available on demand if it gets pulled from that other-site-we-cannot-speak-of :)

- open ended lists of wearable devices (which will open the door to add-ons such as Deviant Devices, special uniforms, or anything else you can think of)

Shoot me a PM when you have the API for that stable, and I'll throw together that add-on we were talking about. :)

Shoot me a PM when you have the API for that stable, and I'll throw together that add-on we were talking about. :)

That's first on my list :)

I have something to add to the front page that isn't really worth editing in, necessarily.

DLC and Add-ins

The file on the Download page labelled "SDPlus20Addons" includes the .esp and .bsa files necessary to make SD+ compatible with Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Frostfall. Drop the necessary files (aka, the ones matching the add-ons you use) into your data folder and go get yourself into trouble.

Huzzah for the new version!

EDIT: Unless I'm wrong!

One item that I think maybe easy to add to this Mod is adding a consequence for losing Tavern fights.   Normally what happens when you lose a tavern fight is you just lose 100 septims or temporarily fail a quest.   What if losing resulted in kicking of the train run function in your mod here.   It would add a bit of further humiliation since the great Dragonborn just lost a fight in the middle of a tavern with plenty of witnesses.

I don't know how hard that would be to add, especially since you seem to have a long list of items your already working on.

One item that I think maybe easy to add to this Mod is adding a consequence for losing Tavern fights.   Normally what happens when you lose a tavern fight is you just lose 100 septims or temporarily fail a quest.   What if losing resulted in kicking of the train run function in your mod here.   It would add a bit of further humiliation since the great Dragonborn just lost a fight in the middle of a tavern with plenty of witnesses.

I don't know how hard that would be to add, especially since you seem to have a long list of items your already working on.

Interesting suggestion for later :)

If you set up your parameters right, you should be able to get enslaved after losing a fight already (set DA's health limit to 20% or some higher value before the fight).

Looking forward to trying out the update, but one quick question... will sexlab framework 1.55 work with this? Because I've been using 1.39 since... god knows when, and have only gotten around to updating it now. I've heard 1.55 isn't working well though, but I can't seem to find any downloads for 1.54.

Looking forward to trying out the update, but one quick question... will sexlab framework 1.55 work with this? Because I've been using 1.39 since... god knows when, and have only gotten around to updating it now. I've heard 1.55 isn't working well though, but I can't seem to find any downloads for 1.54.

SexLab 1.55 is working great in my tests so far.

The only issue I can see is that sometimes, sexlab scenes try to fire up at the same time.

I added a few safeguard menus to some of my scenes (like Coveted comments) to allow you to skip them if they are triggered while you are already busy.

Awsome Update!! Thanks a lot for this overhaul of SD+ and a special thanks to GrayElephant for this well written and comprehensive PDF, just wow!

Really looking forward to play the new version in a few minutes, the new features really sound ... captivating ;)

This is going to be a fun weekend