Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hey, Skyrimll I've checked the PD and set the recommended configurations but when I get to bleedout and the dark red bar is completely diminished it goes black and loads a previous save, sometimes it even crashes. Please help.

Who/what is attacking you when this happens, TwistyReptile?

What is PD?

PDF, sorry, my mistake. The PDF is the manual. Bandit's are the one that are attacking me when this happens. Oh, I should probably say what I'm using to install SD+ and SL. I use Mod Organizer.

Hey, Skyrimll I've checked the PD and set the recommended configurations but when I get to bleedout and the dark red bar is completely diminished it goes black and loads a previous save, sometimes it even crashes. Please help.

Who/what is attacking you when this happens, TwistyReptile?

What is PD?

PDF, sorry, my mistake. The PDF is the manual. Bandit's are the one that are attacking me when this happens. Oh, I should probably say what I'm using to install SD+ and SL. I use Mod Organizer.

- On SD side, Make sure to set the Chance of enslavement to 100%

- On DA side, set the Health threshold to 10% and make sure the SD enslavement quest has a high priority

I keep dying after "blackout", can anyone help???? D:

Alright, I got it fixed but after enslavement, my PC is stuck on the ground and I can't move at all, even trying the epc commands doesn't work! can anyone help?

Alright, I got it fixed but after enslavement, my PC is stuck on the ground and I can't move at all, even trying the epc commands doesn't work! can anyone help?

Did you change the Bleedout effect in DA and removed Ragdoll?

Did you change the Bleedout effect in DA and removed Ragdoll?

I removed ragdoll, but plz tell me how to modify bleedout, i am at 10% health threshold, if that helps

Timc1171, try this, seems to work fine for me. MCM > Death Alternative > Player Settings > General Sections > Animations. Default is Bleedout + Ragdoll, change to just bleedout (Ragdoll effect causes you to lay in whatever position rag dolling left you in when you get enslaved, and stuck in that position). Little bit below is Trigger. Change Per. Health Threshhold to something above 0%. I'm using 10%. For some reason when I had that at 0%, I would have problems getting enslaved.

If you are using Defeat, set Minimum Health (MCM > Defeat > Player as Victim) 1% above Death Alternatives Per. Health Threshhold.

Thanks for the  advice it worked for me.

Having some issues-

I'm able to be enslaved just fine, and have the ability to receive clothes, food, etc., but I cannot seem to initiate sex with my master. I'm able to have sex when changing captors, and the animations for punishments work just fine as well. I get the messages that tell me my captor is ready to have sex or watch me dance, but no animation/hanging occurs. Other SexLab mods seem to work just fine, and I have the latest version of all required mods. Attached is my loadorder.

Edit: It would also seem that using the Gold For The Wicked options don't produce animations.

Ok, seem to have a little annoying bug, every time I leave the Dreamworld, Sanguine teleports to me after I wait/sleep for even one hour.

EDIT: Ok, after testing a bit, it appears that only happens if I quick-load to the Dreamworld. Kinda annoying though, since I do that fairly often to try to get the bindings to stay on after leaving...

Do you have "Player Essential" checked in the DAYMOYL menu? If not, do that.

You said you're at 10% threshold. Which menu are you in with that setting? (Sorry, but stupid questions have to be first). In SD's menu, the chance of enslavement (some people have been seeing that labelled as a health threshold. It's not. v2.01 is uploaded to fix that, so download that if you haven't). Set the SD percentage to 100%. In DAYMOYL, if your health percentage is 10%, you should take a knee and see the bleedout bar above your health bar at 10% health.

In general, if the Setting in the SD config menu is below 100% (the master probability that allows DAYMOYL to trigger the enslavement event) and you also don't have non-SD events enabled in DAYMOYL, you're going to die when your health is exhausted. This might not be what's happening to you, but it's a thought.

You said you're at 10% threshold. Which menu are you in with that setting? (Sorry, but stupid questions have to be first). In SD's menu, the chance of enslavement (some people have been seeing that labelled as a health threshold. It's not. v2.01 is uploaded to fix that, so download that if you haven't). Set the SD percentage to 100%. In DAYMOYL, if your health percentage is 10%, you should take a knee and see the bleedout bar above your health bar at 10% health.

In general, if the Setting in the SD config menu is below 100% (the master probability that allows DAYMOYL to trigger the enslavement event) and you also don't have non-SD events enabled in DAYMOYL, you're going to die when your health is exhausted. This might not be what's happening to you, but it's a thought.

The 10% threshold is in the DA menu, and i have v2.01. Thanks for the reply but still nothing :(

The 10% threshold is in the DA menu, and i have v2.01. Thanks for the reply but still nothing :(

For some weird reason, the "player is essential" was checked and out of desperarion, i unchecked it and somehow it's working? wtf???

LOL, but thanks and i will keep posting if i have anymore issues!

For some weird reason, the "player is essential" was checked and out of desperarion, i unchecked it and somehow it's working? wtf???

LOL, but thanks and i will keep posting if i have anymore issues!

Ok it was probably luck or something because, i cannot seem to get enslaved again, and I keep failing and dying. :/

Anyone got anymore idea? Need me to post anything, btw the game ISNT crashing

Having some issues-

I'm able to be enslaved just fine, and have the ability to receive clothes, food, etc., but I cannot seem to initiate sex with my master. I'm able to have sex when changing captors, and the animations for punishments work just fine as well. I get the messages that tell me my captor is ready to have sex or watch me dance, but no animation/hanging occurs. Other SexLab mods seem to work just fine, and I have the latest version of all required mods. Attached is my loadorder.

Edit: It would also seem that using the Gold For The Wicked options don't produce animations.

Still having issues with this. I get all the text prompts for said animations but they do not occur nor does the game hang. Gold For The Wicked works fine (gold added to play, etc) except for the lack of animations.

Having some issues-

Still having issues with this. I get all the text prompts for said animations but they do not occur nor does the game hang. Gold For The Wicked works fine (gold added to play, etc) except for the lack of animations.

Did you run FNIS for Users after enabling the mod?

If you did, was SD listed in the report from FNIS?

So I'm having problems updating from SDPlus 116 to 201. Skyrim could load fine with 116, but now crashes when loading 201. I have no saves at all, so i can't be save file related (to my knowledge). I have tinkered around with load order, but am not sure on that being the issue atm. Just curious as to what anyone has heard/experienced with problems like this one

So I'm having problems updating from SDPlus 116 to 201. Skyrim could load fine with 116, but now crashes when loading 201. I have no saves at all, so i can't be save file related (to my knowledge). I have tinkered around with load order, but am not sure on that being the issue atm. Just curious as to what anyone has heard/experienced with problems like this one

If you have no saves whatsoever, why not uninstall 1.16 completely before 2.01? If that's impossible for you, it means you're not using Mod Organizer, which you should be ;).

If Skyrim is crashing when loading the menu (before you even try to play the game), you're missing a prerequisite file. In this case it's probably Death Alternative, since it wasn't required before but now is.

Having some issues-

Did you run FNIS for Users after enabling the mod?

If you did, was SD listed in the report from FNIS?

Yes and yes.

If you have no saves whatsoever, why not uninstall 1.16 completely before 2.01? If that's impossible for you, it means you're not using Mod Organizer, which you should be ;).

If Skyrim is crashing when loading the menu (before you even try to play the game), you're missing a prerequisite file. In this case it's probably Death Alternative, since it wasn't required before but now is.

It worked! Was this feature of Death Alternative added in 201? I guess I should have read more carefully. Thanks so much for the quick response. Solved everything :D

Yes, Death Alternative is the new prerequisite for version 2.0+. It handles events far better and is far more flexible to adding new events (for future updates) than the super-script-heavy method used in 1.16

Glad you got past crash-at-startup. That's the worst.

Skyrimll, how are you planning to implement the "Master as Follower" aspect? Have you considered simply ending the enslavement entirely at a certain point and then adding the Master as a follower with unique dialogue and maybe some script to occasionally force conversations? "Let's go adventuring" could be an end-of-slavery dialogue option along with the others.

I have a problem for when i get defeated by a springgan, everything works until a message pops up and says "you feel vines covering your body". i click ok and then it crashes the game. Help me please.

Do you have an advanced skeleton installed like XPMS?

Not having one is usually the cause of crash on Spriggan quest.

Yes,i do have it installed, i give it another go, and see if it works