Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Since everything that happens here is basically the result of daedric magic anyway, maybe you could implement animal enslavement as a possibility after enough Dreamworld visits. IIRC Player Slave Encounter for Oblivion implemented animal enslavement as basically the same as human enslavement, but with a different animation.

Since everything that happens here is basically the result of daedric magic anyway, maybe you could implement animal enslavement as a possibility after enough Dreamworld visits. IIRC Player Slave Encounter for Oblivion implemented animal enslavement as basically the same as human enslavement, but with a different animation.

I am experimenting with that already with Falmers.

The problem is that interaction options with animals are very limited and require a whole separate line of dialogues. Human NPCs don't have a lot of AI packages by default as it is - creatures and animales have even less. They basically stand there and hunt occasionally.

Once I am happy with how Falmer enslavement works, I will extend it to a few more creatures when it makes sense (draugr, trolls, giants maybe).

i like where this is going, looking forward to all the possible options. Next run through i'll try though is when Master as a companion is done, that's what i'm looking forward to most so far. I hope you add new options to what the master will do when walking around. I'd like to see them make you do all sorts of stuff you don't want to right in the middle of town when you think you're just going to stop by to sell stuff hehe

Is there a level requirement to be enslaved? I've looked through the last few pages for help and even raised the health trigger but I still can't be enslaved. All that happens is, I go into bleedout, if I do nothing then I just stay in bleedout until I get up or I hit K and the first 2 options just make me stand up with full health.

So does it just take a LOT of prodding to get more then a collar/cuffs?

Because I've tried to escape like 10 times or more and nothing.

Indeed it does... I looked at the code and made some adjustments for more severe punishments after failed escape attempts (and failed pickpocket as well).

Thanks for the feedback.

I have several fixes lined up already. 

You should expect another update tomorrow (sunday) if I can get more testing done.

Keep reporting issues and check the second post of the thread for an update on what is already fixed in the next version.

So I went out and attempted to get enslaved, and more or less it seems to be working with the new 'Death Alternative' framework, though I did run into a few weird issues that may be related to this, or could also be coming from other mods I'm not sure. They mainly revolve around the end of combat / beginning of slavery.

First, it seems every time the 'blackout' stage begins, my character starts running forward as gear is stripped away from her. She'll then go into a hogtie position, switch to the standard kneeling position (with hands behind back), and then finally stand back up. I'll always get the 'retrieve your gear' quest, but while sometimes the 'Enslaved' quest will also start, I won't actually be enslaved. Sometimes I will, and then the appropriate items are added to my character. 

The other issue I've had, whether or not I actually get enslaved, is that my camera will get stuck behind my character. The only way I've found to avoid this is to always sheathe my weapon when I'm in the bleedout state. 

I also had a couple issues with what seemed to be lag between Sanguine's and Sexlab, where a scene will be trying to start, and both my char and her master will get stripped naked, but then stand there for a long time. I'll hear sounds, but no animations. Then animations will start, and they may be fine or be wildly out of alignment, but either way when the master is done with his end, my character will continue the sex animation for quite a long time after. During this time, the master turns into a spectator, clapping and so forth while my character spasms on the ground. :P

None of these issues happened every time except the first one (my char goes through those different poses every time I've tried), and I think a lot've it can be attributed to script lag. I think I'm going to dial back a couple other mods to see if this doesn't help make things smoother.

Very Nice to see to new versions coming out. Had some hours to test it out and... uh... ran into a plethora of problems. Some I managed to deal with but for some things I just could not find a silver bullet. Some issues have already been discussed here (didn't check that many pages though) but the most troubling issue was my total inability to enter the Dreamworld. No dream sequence at all. The mod IS running though and enslavement works for the most part although I was completely unable to get restraints from Devious Devices when losing fights (about a half a billion intentional defeats). During the earlier tests I got a ballgag once but I think I removed Defeat after that to hunt down some other issues.

The saves I used during the experiments are probably corrupted to hell by now by just ripping out mods here and there but 'root' save was clean of any sexlab stuff so it is strange I never even once got to the Dreamworld. Also using 'K' to surrender to anything never worked, although the Death Alternative automatic variant worked reasonably well. Manual surrender attempts to creatures/NPCs just threw a line saying something like 'You still have some strength left' or something and I was healed back to full hp every single time. Sanguine option did the same except at least sometimes the line said something like 'Your plea was unheard' or such.

So overall it seemed like the whole Dreamworld thingie never came into play and overall I *died* many, many times in these experiments when Death Alternative presumably found no valid alternative to death. Ended up in an inn a couple of times, once met a thief from the guild and met a couple of lone bandits of some sort.

I did have Dangerous Nights which I thougt could be blocking the dream sequence but ripping it out did not help. Every time I sleep I do get a message though about my beast blood not letting me rest that well. Too bad I don't have time to investigate this thing any further before next weekend. Something however just completely prevents me from ever seeing Sanguine. Had a working earlier version some weeks ago but I nuked the whole Skyrim folder as mods had spiraled out of control so this was a fresh enough install too.

I suppose this rambling in itself is rather useless but perhaps someone else has experiences to merge with mine.

Only read the change log, happy that the cage scene is gone, a tad bit disappointed but mostly happy because I don't like being frustrated on how it's not working properly.

No sex scene right after enslavement? NO!!!!! This mod just got slightly boring. It just feels a bit off, it feels like my char. isn't truly defeated, she can still just run away. But eh, I guess I'll make the best out of the current state of the mod.

Will download it later.

Only read the change log, happy that the cage scene is gone, a tad bit disappointed but mostly happy because I don't like being frustrated on how it's not working properly.

No sex scene right after enslavement? NO!!!!! This mod just got slightly boring. It just feels a bit off, it feels like my char. isn't truly defeated, she can still just run away. But eh, I guess I'll make the best out of the current state of the mod.

Will download it later.

I figured out a way to trigger a sex / whipping / punishment scene immediately when enslavement start.

That should make up for the scene I removed during enslavement.

To the people who are experiencing the stuck camera during enslavement: it's because your camera is stuck in "combat mode". If you sheath your weapon before you enter bleedout, you won't experience the issue. Obviously this isn't a great fix, but it makes stuff playable.

Will download it later.

I figured out a way to trigger a sex / whipping / punishment scene immediately when enslavement start.

Cool and its nice the whippings are showing now although should you have the ability to move during a whipping scene since it will let you move your PC away from your owner which causes the scene to pause indefinately

I've noticed also if you pick up armor/clothing while enslaved and nude it automatically equips it rather than adding to inventory (and as you don't have access to inventory you can't unequip other than placing in a chest/body etc) and your owner doesn't seem to notice/care to confiscate like he does other stuff

Also could anyone explain the OnBleedout event settings in the DA MCM please since it's not mentioned in the manual (cheers for the manual btw very helpful so far)

Hmm... I think the running away part after blackout is some sort of fear effect? Anyways, I tested this with Defeat and the setting recommended in the manual and it worked like a charm, with all post events disabled in defeat ofc. Submit works fine too, but no customizable auto-lose settings kind of suck. Tried Deviously Helpless too, but that seems to conflict. Massive script lag, actors standing around naked, and it always seems to do the tribadism animation.... with two guys. So, can you give us any info on the DD addon you are working on?

Will download it later.

Cool and its nice the whippings are showing now although should you have the ability to move during a whipping scene since it will let you move your PC away from your owner which causes the scene to pause indefinately

Are you sure about that?

In my tests, walking away from the master during whipping doesn't have any issue. The scene automatically times out after a while and you still get 'Enough of that' displayed.

Walking during whipping is there to mark a difference between whipping (mobile) and punishments (bound in place).

I've noticed also if you pick up armor/clothing while enslaved and nude it automatically equips it rather than adding to inventory (and as you don't have access to inventory you can't unequip other than placing in a chest/body etc) and your owner doesn't seem to notice/care to confiscate like he does other stuff

I reduced the requirements for clothing in inventory to allow for customization of your PC as a slave. It is also useful to deal with Frostfall in really cold places or to role-play the relationship between master and slave.

The new system will be more detailed about that.

Hmm... I think the running away part after blackout is some sort of fear effect? Anyways, I tested this with Defeat and the setting recommended in the manual and it worked like a charm, with all post events disabled in defeat ofc. Submit works fine too, but no customizable auto-lose settings kind of suck. Tried Deviously Helpless too, but that seems to conflict. Massive script lag, actors standing around naked, and it always seems to do the tribadism animation.... with two guys. So, can you give us any info on the DD addon you are working on?

It is not a fear effect actually.

When you reach a certain stage in bleedout, DA tries to move you to a nearby marker to process the actual death alternative event.

When the marker is far, the screen goes black and you load / teleport there.

When the marker is nearby, the PC is taken over by AI and walks there.

Sometimes it gets stuck or changes direction randomly (the AI is that good .. yay). 

There isn't much I can do about that.

Will download it later.

Are you sure about that?

In my tests, walking away from the master during whipping doesn't have any issue. The scene automatically times out after a while and you still get 'Enough of that' displayed.

Walking during whipping is there to mark a difference between whipping (mobile) and punishments (bound in place).

I reduced the requirements for clothing in inventory to allow for customization of your PC as a slave. It is also useful to deal with Frostfall in really cold places or to role-play the relationship between master and slave.

The new system will be more detailed about that.

Yeah i'm sure although i was in the kneeling position so it was more like slide along the floor

To the people who are experiencing the stuck camera during enslavement: it's because your camera is stuck in "combat mode". If you sheath your weapon before you enter bleedout, you won't experience the issue. Obviously this isn't a great fix, but it makes stuff playable.

I added auto-unequip of weapons during enslavement - we will see if that helps.

There used to be an automatic drop of the weapons to the ground on bleedout, but DA's bleedout doesn't have that apparently.

Good to know, thanks.

I've finally got to work 1.56 (now 1.57) on my old save game. 

Had to "clean save" every loverslab mod. But now i'm enjoying the new da/sd+ environment. 

I think people will have to get used to DA.

I just want to point a big Pros.

You can toggle off DA. Via the Mcm menu you can make DA (and thus SD+) inactive (and reactivate later).

When we talk about compatibility with Defeat or submit, this is a great advantage. 

When it suits you, it's now possible to deactivate SD+ and activate submit, then deactivate submit and enable again SD+. Or make both inactive and toggle on Defeat.

It was not possible to toggle off the previous version of SD+ (and uninstalling it, trust me, it was quite a pain!)

BUG REPORT. The SD+ command in the mcm menu. It seems  it's not saving when you change the hotkeys. That's unfortunate also because "K" is used by the framework too.

Just downloaded & came here as soon as possible

So, Death Alternative integration. I hated it, maybe because I don't know how to use it or whatever, but there's this something that keeps happening so I'll just going to blame it on Death Alternative. For some reason, my char. gets insta-heal to full health so she can never be enslaved. I left most options on Death Alternative alone, only change debuff to easy because I don't know what it meant, but I even changed it to hardcore & I don't see the differences so I left it alone. I also set enslavement to 100% so I don't know why is my char. keep getting healed. That doesn't mean she can't be killed though, if I didn't manual submit during an execution pose, my char. will die. I sent my char. into a middle of a bandit fort & none of them can enslave her at all, she's just kneel down for like 2 seconds & then fully healed.

The debug message keep playing between "You grasp your last breath" and "You still have life" or something like that.

Maybe I'll try it again with Death Alternative disabled on MCM.

EDIT.

So I check, I also have Bleedout on.