SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

View File

Cool another animator now i can sit back and let others do this hard part.. :D

i have not seen it in game yet. but i noticed you let the animation in clamp it needs to be loop before the animation will repeat itself. if you leave it at clamp it will only play once instead of looping correctly.

When i start converting my rigs to oblivion or skyrim i will release mine for new vegas so others can animate easier.

Anyway congrats on releasing for New Vegas. They really need more animators.

I tried this out; the animations are delightfully lewd :)

Unfortunately the textures on my male bodies are now corrupted as a result.

it appears to be displaying multiple different nude male meshes on the skin.

Possibly related to using Breeze's body instead of Roberts? I did the obvious

first step and toggled archive invalidation. I didn't see any male body textures in the

folders of the files I downloaded.

Nevermind; I figured out where to put it and it fixed the skin problem.

Only problem is all the black men have been given white dicks :lol: Oh!, the horror!!

Does this happen with the Robert's body too?

Thanks, Kendo!

Is this file meant to go here?:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\characters\_male

Is this one of those things where you have to wait three game days/clean save, and/or rename and replace an existing file such as the upperbody erect.nif?

Thanks, Kendo!

Is this file meant to go here?:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\characters\_male

Is this one of those things where you have to wait three game days/clean save, and/or rename and replace an existing file such as the upperbody erect.nif?

Extract the file and paste the outfitmerect.nif into Data\Meshes\Armor\sexoutbodysuits.  And NO PROBLEM.   ;)

These should be added to sexout, not replacing files.

I agree.  To be blunt, I think they are better quality.

Pour faire tes preuves tu dois faire une animation sexuelle entre une femme et un Behemot :P

To be sure you are a good worker I'll wait a sex anim between a human female and a Behemot :P

Theoretically you can do this yourself now. I just released a few new rigs under the download section,that will make this process easier to do.

I will be moving to oblivion and skyrim now, since you guys have a very good animator for new vegas,in this post.

Salut,

il n'y a aucun danger à télécharger ces fichiers seulement faites un backup des fichiers que vous allez remplacer !

Pour le corps masculin j'utilise les corps de Roberts, mais j'ai également des soucis de textures avec le pénis des gars, désolé, si vous pouvez remédier au problème c'est cool moi, je ne suis pas trops au courant de ça !

Ce que j'aime c'est faire des animations si elles vous plaisent tant mieux !

Hi,

there is no danger to download these files only make a backup of the files you are going to replace!

For the male body I use the body Roberts, but I also have concerns with the penis textures guys, sorry, if you can solve the problem that's cool me, I'm not aware of that trops !

What I like is to make animations if they like you so much better!

I certainly appreciate the contributions you made to New Vegas; I'll look forward to seeing you in Skyrim!

Pour faire tes preuves tu dois faire une animation sexuelle entre une femme et un Behemot :P

To be sure you are a good worker I'll wait a sex anim between a human female and a Behemot :P

Theoretically you can do this yourself now. I just released a few new rigs under the download section,that will make this process easier to do.

I will be moving to oblivion and skyrim now, since you guys have a very good animator for new vegas,in this post.