Normal player.placeatme werewolf from NPC list, nothing custom about it, just SOS. I used two or three different ID codes, all with seemingly identical spell outputs. Trousers not hiding schlong is probably because the NPC is a werewolf and not the human it transformed from, but it has those in inventory.

5oN306p.jpg

Normal player.placeatme werewolf from NPC list, nothing custom about it, just SOS. I used two or three different ID codes, all with seemingly identical spell outputs. Trousers not hiding schlong is probably because the NPC is a werewolf and not the human it transformed from, but it has those in inventory.

5oN306p.jpg

I also do the player.placeatme thing (after disabling their schlongs in MCM). The debug output is totally OK for a non-schlonged werewolf. SOS fills factions and formlists before putting a schlong on to a character, they would be showing up in the spell dialog. So the mod says it's not its fault and we must trust it LOL

Click the WW in console and type "inv"

Look for - worn - items

The trousers actually do hide the SOS schlong even being invisible, that's a known issue and another hint. In this case your WW hadn't any trousers, it's a 50% chance.

Hi there,

How I can let recognize by default an armor that is a revealling one? I'm trying to adapt  TERA Armors for SoS.

Thanks for any useful tips or guide. :)

I don't know what do you mean. For SOS an armor is revealing if the schlong is visible

Ok, so is it possible to actually unSOS that werewolf without uninstalling SOS?

And two, or make that three other questions:

Why is Muscular schlong a third of the size of regular at the same size? Maybe I'm using it wrong or it's just that way for werewolves.

Does Muscular not come with werewolf textures? It seems to use the ones from Regular and they don't match all that well.

Is it possible to use wet schlong texture on werewolf textures? If so, what's the file to replace/rename? I tried werewolfgenitals_1_s.dds I think and that didn't seem to work.

I don't know what do you mean. For SOS an armor is revealing if the schlong is visible

I mean, how i can let show the schlong in a modified non vanilla armor instead the typical "Hole" by default without using your useful option in mcm menu?

Hey there. I tried out the 'troubleshooting' method you mentioned to fix the disappearing schlong addons (disable the addon-esps, load and save without them, then re-enable them and load up again). It worked and allowed the game to recognize them again, reappearing in the MCM menu and all that and appearing on actors. Haven't played long enough again yet to see if they disappear again, though. Will mention it if/when they do.

hi got the sos beta warning " 1 schlong addons has been lost this may be a bug in sos please post this issue on sos support thread " .....my best guess for the lost schlong "it was smurf average... oh no I lost my schlong lol :-) ..  I just updateded jcontainers and that probably overwrote it, going to try clean save fresh install of sos see if that fixes it..

clean save fresh install fixed it i got my schlong back :-/  so updating jcontainers and i assume other Papyrus tools may cause problems with sos ? can anyone confirm?

Thanks for reporting the issue. What exactly did you change? just jcontainers? Any change in load order could matter on this issue. Did you had more schlongs installed besides smurf's?

i don't believe there was a change in load order  i just updated jcontainers to .67 from .66 used wyresmash  everything looked in same place but i'm running 122 mods I just have smurf  average, in the past I was having issues with vector plexis hope i spelt that right everytime i enable the vector esp....long time ago :-) if i remember correctly i would ctd on load..tried putting it in different load areas but still ctd, i finally gave up had no problems with smurf till now.. hope this helps

just checked with my last loot report to new loot report and nmo order all was the same load order.   oh i'm also running sos shop if that's important . i don't think it would be wyresmash merging....i never had the issue before... except when i was trolled :-)

About the dissapearing schlong in the beta, where the schlong is gone for no apparent reason, also its MCM menu, and its corresponding esp is checked in your mod manager

How does PapyrusUtil work:

1) PapyrusUtil stores the SOS data in the SKSE co-save as part of the normal game saving procedure

2) PapyrusUtil reads the SOS data from the SKSE co-save as part of the normal game loading procedure

So the issue could be caused by SOS who wipes the schlong data before PapyrusUtil does the saving, or after PapyrusUtil does the reading.

Or it could also be a PapyrusUtil bug, where the SOS data is not properly saved or recovered.

Is OK for the SOS data to be lost if you run Skyrim not having PapyrusUtil (properly) installed. In this case nobody reads the SOS data from the SKSE co-save, and SOS should warn you that something ugly is happening (this only in the last versions of the beta).

This could happen, for example, if you completely remove Sexlab and you were using the PapyrusUtil from there.

It's also OK when you use the "Restart SOS" MCM option, and then save your game. Pretty obvious.

I guess the SOS data is lost before (or during) the saving step.

You notice the data loss after loading the savegame file with no SOS data, and it's too late to try to fix whatever happened because the data is already lost.

If that's the case, this would make the issue harder to reproduce or fix...

Would be possible in the future new vesion to integrate with a new Optional add-on, that adds on MCM menu a new page that allows you to add and manage for PCs / NPCs / Followers female, UNP Futa SOS ? :)

SOS UNP already has its own MCM page that allows you to add and manage for PCs / NPCs / Followers female.

it works! :)

there is a marked difference between the skin tone of the body and SOS

UNP SOS No Balls.. attachicon.gif2014-06-05_00025.jpg there is a way to improve this..? :-/

You want a fairer skin texture for the schlong. Try this one http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/page-36?do=findComment&comment=773640

Work well..! post-204983-0-88285700-1402075518_thumb.jpg ..Thanks! :)

Having an issue and was hoping someone could help me out. I recently started using SexLab Nude Creatures with Creature Features. I'm having an issue where when I revert back to human form after a scene as a vampire lord, my human form ends up without any body armor and the dreaded perma underwear glitch. Tried asking in Nude Creatures thread and got ignored. Hoping someone can offer some advice.

Also, is there a way to disable undies? The standard version is perfect but I would love to be able to get rid of the underwear altogether.

Really really nice mod. Thanks for it. Is there a way to go bigger than size 20 for male schlong?

You can actually go even bigger than 20 plus 300%, but it isn't technically supported by the mod.

Open up your console and click the actor you want to change. Type the command "help schlongified".

One of the things that comes up is a skyrim faction called the "schlongified" faction. Note the faction ID. (It should be ##00AFF8)

Then type into the console (make sure the actor you want to change is the selected one!) "setfactionrank ##00AFF8 [Your new size integer]"

Your new size integer can be set to be any value from 0-90, though I'm afraid to test any higher than that.

Finally, open up the SOS menu and open the 'schlong size booster' and set it to a different value. You don't even have to keep the value, just make sure that when you close it, it pops up a dialogue box saying "will reschlongifiy actors and armors" or something.

Then wait a few seconds, and fear the massive column of flesh created.

Having an issue and was hoping someone could help me out. I recently started using SexLab Nude Creatures with Creature Features. I'm having an issue where when I revert back to human form after a scene as a vampire lord, my human form ends up without any body armor and the dreaded perma underwear glitch. Tried asking in Nude Creatures thread and got ignored. Hoping someone can offer some advice.

Also, is there a way to disable undies? The standard version is perfect but I would love to be able to get rid of the underwear altogether.

It works fine in my game. Describe the issue better. Delete Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\maleunderwear_0.nif and _1.nif, but this won't make the schlong show up.

Stable version updated 2.04.012

Well I'd like to end the beta period but I am hesitant to do so due to the mysterious issue "where-did-my-schlong-go". I started to work in this to address a problem that SOS had, and I needed PapyrusUtil for that.

Later I found another way of dealing with said problem, and now PapyrusUtil is not needed as much as in the previous betas. As I'm using it, for SOS PapyrusUtil is more a speed boost than a technical requirement.

So I made the needed changes on the SOS stable branch and now both versions work in the same way, the only difference is PapyrusUtil.

2.04.012 = 2.05.024 without PapyrusUtil

v2.04.012

• New MCM page: Player / NPC settings to change schlong size or type, and toggle equipped armor as revealing or concealing
  • New MCM option: General Settings / Max schlong size. From 1 to 20, default 10
  • New MCM option: General Settings / SOS Potions, to stop falmers and dragons from dropping SOS size potions
  • The Morning Wood content (SOS shop) is now optional and has its own esp file. It has been added to the installer
  • Schlong shape potions are no longer usable. You can change schlongs in the MCM submenu "Player / NPC Settings"
  • Added changes from Unofficial Skyrim Patch
  • Changes in reschlongification and the way SOS spreads schlongs among the NPCs
  • Textures have been converted / optimized: A8R8G8B8 -> DXT5 and R8G8B8 -> DXT1. All textures except body normal maps
  • Added SKSE version check
  • Fixed a bug since 2.04.001 where disabling in MCM the schlong for the Werewolf Beast race was not working
Beta version updated 2.05.024

In this beta release I'm distributing PapyrusUtil with SOS, this is to make sure PapyrusUtil is installed at all times. So now PapyrusUtil is not even a requirement as it's included in the archive.

You may have PapyrusUtil already installed because it comes with Sexlab. When you install SOS beta, overwrite all prompted files. This way PapyrusUtil will stay installed when you uninstall either SOS or Sexlab, until you uninstall both.

v2.05.024

• PapyrusUtil has been included in the archive. This is to make sure the SKSE plugin is installed at all times, otherwise SOS would loose its stored data (schlongs, menus, etc)

download.png

Click here to download this file

Thank you for the update B3lisario. I didn't have a time to repost crushing of 021 Beta version during loading the game. When checked log, it said it was able to initiate/start/rebuilt SOS schlong. Crushing were rare started to appeared after upgrading unofficial Dragonborn Patch from 2.0.4 to 2.0.4a version.

Anyway, thanks for taking care of it.