Thanks...now I need to find a mod that provides male nipple piercing and a Prince Albert. Haven't found anything  yet. Got any leads on those?

Ask and ye shall receive.  Nipple rings, at least.  A Prince Albert would probably have to be done as a new schlong type.

So...I am having lots of fun w/ the mod. Have a question about the nipple ring mod. I loaded it using NMM and enabled it. However, I am not seeing them on my character. I don't see anything in the menus about showing them or anything? Do I have to find these at treasure or something?

You need to craft them at a forge.  They are under (logically) the jewelry section.  Once crafted, just equip them and they should appear on the body.  They use body slot 60, so they are 2 things to note:

1)  There can be conflicts with other mods that use slot 60.  Left hand rings mod is one that conflicts (you can equip either a LH ring or a nipple ring).

2)  Devious Devices - Integration (2.8.0) has a new hide feature for devices.  The feature uses slot 60 by default to do it's thing, so if you have that mod installed you my see the rings disappear.  Luckily the mod allows you to choose another slot (61 seems to be popular).

Thanks...now I need to find a mod that provides male nipple piercing and a Prince Albert. Haven't found anything  yet. Got any leads on those?

Ask and ye shall receive.  Nipple rings, at least.  A Prince Albert would probably have to be done as a new schlong type.

So...I am having lots of fun w/ the mod. Have a question about the nipple ring mod. I loaded it using NMM and enabled it. However, I am not seeing them on my character. I don't see anything in the menus about showing them or anything? Do I have to find these at treasure or something?

You need to craft them at a forge.  They are under (logically) the jewelry section.  Once crafted, just equip them and they should appear on the body.  They use body slot 60, so they are 2 things to note:

1)  There can be conflicts with other mods that use slot 60.  Left hand rings mod is one that conflicts (you can equip either a LH ring or a nipple ring).

2)  Devious Devices - Integration (2.8.0) has a new hide feature for devices.  The feature uses slot 60 by default to do it's thing, so if you have that mod installed you my see the rings disappear.  Luckily the mod allows you to choose another slot (61 seems to be popular).

I figured it might be something like that. Guess I will now need to start learning to forge.  :o)

The new option to schlongify other armors than usuals one is great, working well with TERA armors for male as well.

I've tried it even on a farmer cloths replacer for FS body and it worked too.

Little question: When I reload a saved game ....

1. all info about schlongifications will be keeped or

2. the effect is for current game only?

Which condition is by default? 

Anyway Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks B3lisario!!!!!! ^_^

yo.

not really a bug, but in beta 2.05.20 i was able to make a my female pc remember that she doesn't have a penis via the mcm option.

in beta *.21 when ever i load a save game it will still give my pc a penis even though i said no in the mcm menu. the problem still persists in beta *.23.

i am using unp addon to make my followers have a penis but not myself.

Working as intended. The "No schlong" option doesn't prevent the actor from getting another schlong if they are eligible for that.

To remove the shclong you can select a schlong not valid for your character, for example a male schlong if character is female.

It should work like previous versions.

It took me a while to find out why, but now I gather that my female character cant equip various pieces from armor set mods because of SOS. They must be slot 52 ones, I suppose, usually stockings and the likes. Now the initial posting mentions slot 52 management in the full version. I was hoping fiddling with some MCM menu entry would solve the problem, but doesnt look like that is what it means, or am I blind and can't find the right setting?

Anyway, I am also trying to understand the reasoning why it is set up like that. Why is there some "invisible" thingie occupying that slot on female PCs who will never be "schlongified" in the first place?

It took me a while to find out why, but now I gather that my female character cant equip various pieces from armor set mods because of SOS. They must be slot 52 ones, I suppose, usually stockings and the likes. Now the initial posting mentions slot 52 management in the full version. I was hoping fiddling with some MCM menu entry would solve the problem, but doesnt look like that is what it means, or am I blind and can't find the right setting?

Anyway, I am also trying to understand the reasoning why it is set up like that. Why is there some "invisible" thingie occupying that slot on female PCs who will never be "schlongified" in the first place?

They can use strap-ons so they get schlongified at least sometimes.  But yeah, it would be nice if the slot management didn't interfere that horribly with armor pieces using that slot.  You could use SOS Light though if you want to avoid this annoyance, that's what I do anyway.  It's script-free, too.

SOS authors found that the biped slot system is the best way to hide the schlong if you want no delay when you equip the armor: this way the schlong hides instantly instead of the 1 or 2 seconds that would take doing the same with Papyrus events.

The drawback of this design is that it implies the use of an additional biped slot for the body armors, which shouldn't be a problem because there are dozens of unused slots, the 52 among them.

This also affects the female characters because the biped slots are the same in male and female armor variants.

The "52 issue" was partially solved some time ago for female characters and custom armors. There is info somewhere in this thread. Most likely you are using an old version of SOS, or the armor edits are already baked in your savegame and you need to clean it, there is a MCM option for that.

Or simply use SOS light.

I found a conflict with "Bandolier - Bags and Pouches" mod: when I want to equip a bag placed at hip+left (hip = not at the back or front of the actor), there is a hole instead of the schlong, but it should be visible. In fact, it is the same equipment slot than the SOS underwear (I can't equip SOS underwear and bag at the same time), so I found the behaviour "normal".

The "revealing" option was a f*cking good idea. Is it possible to add this option for the "SOS underwear" slot too ?

I have a suggestion too: is it possible to have the three schlong shapes available at the same time, set shapes probalities (when a new actor is loaded and a random schlong is generated) and fix some shapes on some actors ? It would be wonderful if there is a schlong shapes variety and maybe it would be possible to load specific schlong shapes for specific races ?

I found a conflict with "Bandolier - Bags and Pouches" mod: when I want to equip a bag placed at hip+left (hip = not at the back or front of the actor), there is a hole instead of the schlong, but it should be visible. In fact, it is the same equipment slot than the SOS underwear (I can't equip SOS underwear and bag at the same time), so I found the behaviour "normal".

The "revealing" option was a f*cking good idea. Is it possible to add this option for the "SOS underwear" slot too ?

I have a suggestion too: is it possible to have the three schlong shapes available at the same time, set shapes probalities (when a new actor is loaded and a random schlong is generated) and fix some shapes on some actors ? It would be wonderful if there is a schlong shapes variety and maybe it would be possible to load specific schlong shapes for specific races ?

"I found a conflict with "Bandolier - Bags and Pouches" mod:"  Known issue, the bag uses slot 52 - please look about 2 posts above yours for more info on slot 52, as well as the OP (from the OP:  "Bandolier - The mod works, as long as you dont use the slot 52 bag.").

"is it possible to have the three schlong shapes available at the same time" - Yes, just select 1, 2, or all 3 when installing.

"set shapes probalities (when a new actor is loaded and a random schlong is generated) and fix some shapes on some actors ? It would be wonderful if there is a schlong shapes variety and maybe it would be possible to load specific schlong shapes for specific races ?"  Try looking in the MCM for SOS.  You can set shape and size probabilities already, and the probabilities can be set by race for all 3 type of schlongs.

These last 2 have been available in SOS for a llloooonnnggg time...

Would be possible in the future new vesion to integrate with a new Optional add-on, that adds on MCM menu a new page that allows you to add and manage for PCs / NPCs / Followers female, UNP Futa SOS ? :)

SOS UNP already has its own MCM page that allows you to add and manage for PCs / NPCs / Followers female.

They can use strap-ons so they get schlongified at least sometimes.  But yeah, it would be nice if the slot management didn't interfere that horribly with armor pieces using that slot.  You could use SOS Light though if you want to avoid this annoyance, that's what I do anyway.  It's script-free, too.

Ok, that's odd, I did use SOS Light first, and DID run into this problem there. Then instead installed the standard version because of this "slot 52 management" reference, thinking it would allow me to do something about it. Example of an item that doesnt want to be equipped: the stockings from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/? . Anyway, will read further back in this thread to get a better picture.

Well nevermind, after spending some hours reading these forums and doublechecking the ID of that invisible, blocking item, turns out its actually the Hider thingie of Devious Devices Integration hugging that slot. And that was easy enough to switch. Now I am back to my preferred Light version of SOS!

This mod keeps stopping working for me. I re-installed it recently and it was working fine at first. Then out of nowhere male actors stop getting schlongs. They just revert back to wearing the underwear item instead of being nude with schlongs dangling about. When I check the MCM, sure enough the schlong addons that I was using no longer appear in SoS's MCM menu.

The menu itself is there, and all of the values and settings that I had assigned to the main General tab remain intact, but the tabs for each schlong addon no longer appear. This has occurred twice now following fresh installs of SoS and on two separate character save games.

The menu itself is there, and all of the values and settings that I had assigned to the main General tab remain intact, but the tabs for each schlong addon no longer appear. This has occurred twice now following fresh installs of SoS and on two separate character save games.

I guess you are using the beta.

Did you do something before noticing the issue? Do you use Sexlab? I just figured out that doing a clean save of Sexlab erases all SOS data if you are using the PapyrusUtil from Sexlab

I am using SexLab but made no alterations to it prior to this issue appearing. I installed this after SexLab and have it after SexLab in the load order.

Edit: I also tried to Restart this mod in the MCM menu, but that just caused the game to crash when I tried to save afterwards.

Edit2: I am using v2.05.020-BETA, the one without the shop-thing built-in (am also not using the shop).

This could be caused by a bug in the beta scripts, a bug in PapyrusUtil, or caused by something you did (not necessarily wrong, for example a clean save of Sexlab). I guess is related to PapyrusUtil, but I have no clues about why is happening.

I can't reproduce the issue, and I need better info on it.

To fix your game, uncheck all the schlong addons you were using, load game, save, check the addons, load game.

The last beta version keeps track of how many schlongs are installed and stores that number in the normal savegame, doesn't use PapyrusUtil (which is where the schlongs are stored now). Then it checks on game load if any schlong is missing and in that case warns the user.

This won't prevent the issue from happening, but I hope helps to troubleshoot it.

Is the werewolf schlong supposed to be so human-like? I was expecting something a little more canine. Well I guess I could try the Carols addon, but still, is this being worked on or is that going to have to wait till SAM or something?

EDIT: oh. Looks like Carlos canine dong hasn't been updated to work with werewolves.

You must bend the schlong with the bending keys when your character has sex as a wrewolf or a werewolf is having sex with your character.

i notice that,the problem is i cant cast the erect spell in werewolf form,will it be better to auto erect

Since SOS version 2.03.015 there is no need for the erection spell, you can use the keys at any time.

Thanks

Would be possible in the future new vesion to integrate with a new Optional add-on, that adds on MCM menu a new page that allows you to add and manage for PCs / NPCs / Followers female, UNP Futa SOS ? :)

SOS UNP already has its own MCM page that allows you to add and manage for PCs / NPCs / Followers female.

it works! :)

there is a marked difference between the skin tone of the body and SOS

UNP SOS No Balls.. post-204983-0-06683300-1401980808_thumb.jpg there is a way to improve this..? :-/

How do I make werewolves show up without any kind of SOS schlong? I have them unticked in the addons, cleaned addons - but they still show up with a SOS schlong until they start a sex act - at which point the mesh I had in mind gets used. Here's the Player/NPC Settings tab:

1Faj1uK.jpg

But I still get this, and SOS Actor Spell is active on it:

nnKDYzR.jpg

it works! :)

there is a marked difference between the skin tone of the body and SOS

UNP SOS No Balls.. attachicon.gif2014-06-05_00025.jpg there is a way to improve this..? :-/

You want a fairer skin texture for the schlong. Try this one http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/page-36?do=findComment&comment=773640

Hi there, i decided to give SOS werewolf a try but my game crash everytime it tries to shlongify a werewolf. Does it need some extra files/mods to work? Human schlongs work and always worked flawlessy. Thanks for help and keep up the great work :)

There is a werewolf skeleton included with SOS. I guess you didn't install it.

How do I make werewolves show up without any kind of SOS schlong? I have them unticked in the addons, cleaned addons - but they still show up with a SOS schlong until they start a sex act - at which point the mesh I had in mind gets used. Here's the Player/NPC Settings tab:

1Faj1uK.jpg

But I still get this, and SOS Actor Spell is active on it:

nnKDYzR.jpg

Please post the debug spell output. Those pics doesn't match or something is going horribly wrong, they imply that SOS is putting a schlong on WW and it's not being aware of that. Also the equipped invisible trousers are not hiding the schlong as they should.

Is that WW a normal NPC? summon? setrace?