Yes... I actually found a great video on YouTube about loading the SKSE and SkyUI. Followed those to a T. Have a shortcut on my desktop for SKSE_Loader.

So when I go into the game, I am able to visit Morning Wood and buy stuff there. My PC has the right body and hairy chest...however, I don't get any of the SOS menus in MCM.

I have not tried to buy any potions yet because I have just started playing and don't have that much gold to spare.

When I do go into the MCM, I do see the SKY UI menu...just not the SOS menu.

I do not get any Schlongify message at any time either.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can provide that might help fix the issue.

Deleted failed attempt to load Papyrus and closed NMM then relaunched and tried to reload Papyrus. I get the same message.

Please see attached screenshot.

So...I am making some progress. I have been able to get SKYUI and SKSE loaded properly; however, after unistalling/reinstalling SOS via the NMM I am not seeing the SOS menu in my MCM.

Also, when I try to add PapyrusUtil22 using the NMM I get a message saying that it can't be loaded.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong here?

Restart NMM and try again. Post a pic of the error message

That's weird. Well you don't need papyrusutil with that version of SOS you are using, so this can't be the issue.
Are you launching the game running Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe?

I wouldn't mind the possibility of adding some kind of naked mannequin to the MCM menu or something. There's no way to tell what the sizes equal unless you're male. I did try a quick sexchange and then gave myself a schlong, but it didn't work. Is this possibly a conflict with the RaceMenu plugin? As before I installed the plugin it did change sizes on my toon.

OK....that worked... So now I have Papyrus installed and activated.

Now if I can just figure out why I don't get the SOS menu in MCM and no schlongification message.

Download the papyrus util again, your zip/rar file is corrupted, NMM shows that message when you are adding damage mods.

I am trying to make a new add0n for SOS, using the building new addons pdf and the addon template.  I got down to the compatible races form, deleted all of the default races and added the three versions that seemed appropriate for the mod I am trying to build this for. (Skyrim Witcher Experience Enhanced by Talyn82, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34007/?)

So, in the compatible races formlist I have  0   RACE  WitcherRaceVampire  0213698e

1  RACE  WitcherGeraltRace      0200af1c

2  RACE  WitcherRace                02019ab

(...I might note that one of those, the WitcherGeraltRace does not have a 'starred' count in the CK.  But, NVM, that is a separate issue...)

So, I get to this part:

"- GLOB SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbabilityXX: For each race setup in the SOS_Addon_MODNAME_CompatibleRaces, a new SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbabilityXX must be set, for MCM to be able to show the options. Starts at 00. The value sets the default value, so not really important, you may leave it at the already set value."

Does this mean that I have to delete all of the existing RaceProbalityXX forms and make new ones?  Or is the 00 form already pointing to the "0   RACE  WitcherRaceVampire  0213698e"?  If the latter, then life is simple.  Delete globals 3 thru 24.

"- GLOB SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceSizeXX: Same as above."

Same question as above.

"- FLST SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbability: This FormList should have in its list all the SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbabilityXX, by the same order as the SOS_Addon_MODNAME_CompatibleRaces. This means that the nth race on the SOS_Addon_MODNAME_CompatibleRaces, will have the default value as the same nth SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbabilityXX."

- FLST SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceSize: Same as above, but for SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceSizeXX.                  "

I am confused...  Is there then just the one form that actually has to have info pointing back to the mod I am building for, and the other forms all point to just the compatibility form?  So, all I do is delete all the globals above 2, and do the same in the other form lists?  I mean, it is never as simple as that.  There has to be a 'gotcha' in there somewhere, like the numeric id's having to be all the same or somesuch...

OK...so I got Papyrus loaded and I followed the instructions in the link below. However, when I launch the game from the SKSE Loader it doesn't seem to create a LOG folder as described.

I have attached an image of my file directory and my NMM screen.

Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Enable your papyrus logging, run the game, try to open the SOS MCM menu, exit game, and post the resulting log

post-438678-0-51758100-1401067580_thumb.jpg

post-438678-0-64036100-1401067615_thumb.jpg

OK...now I feel like a complete idiot. Was looking in the wrong place and needed to let the game run a bit longer. Now I have no clue what I am looking for in the log, but I think what you are needing is what I have below.

OK...so I got Papyrus loaded and I followed the instructions in the link below. However, when I launch the game from the SKSE Loader it doesn't seem to create a LOG folder as described.

Enable your papyrus logging, run the game, try to open the SOS MCM menu, exit game, and post the resulting log

I have tried to add this mod manually but I just can not get it right for some reason. It just keeps crashing so I decided to start fresh and to it with NMM as described in a previous comment but I go to "add mod from file" and I hit open but nothing happens, it just goes further into the folder to different folders containing body types, etc. What do I do? Help would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried to add this mod manually but I just can not get it right for some reason. It just keeps crashing so I decided to start fresh and to it with NMM as described in a previous comment but I go to "add mod from file" and I hit open but nothing happens, it just goes further into the folder to different folders containing body types, etc. What do I do? Help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Manually download it.

2. Open NMM.

3. Select Add mod from file

4. Find the zipped file.

5. Open it.

6. Once it's been loaded select it and hit Activate selected mod.

I'm guessing you've unzipped the folder, which is why you're having problems. NMM opens 7z files (that is zipped files).

1. Manually download it.

2. Open NMM.

3. Select Add mod from file

4. Find the zipped file.

5. Open it.

6. Once it's been loaded select it and hit Activate selected mod.

I'm guessing you've unzipped the folder, which is why you're having problems. NMM opens 7z files (that is zipped files).

Thanks Reidus, I am new at modding so this really helped. Thank you 

OK...now I feel like a complete idiot. Was looking in the wrong place and needed to let the game run a bit longer. Now I have no clue what I am looking for in the log, but I think what you are needing is what I have below.

There is an ugly error in your log (Error: sos_playeraliasscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call)

No idea could have been produced. Do the following to reset SOS:

1- uncheck all SOS mods in NMM

2- run game, save, exit game

3- check all SOS mods in NMM

4- load last savegame, check if SOS works

I am trying to make a new add0n for SOS, using the building new addons pdf and the addon template.  I got down to the compatible races form, deleted all of the default races and added the three versions that seemed appropriate for the mod I am trying to build this for. (Skyrim Witcher Experience Enhanced by Talyn82, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34007/?)

So, in the compatible races formlist I have  0   RACE  WitcherRaceVampire  0213698e

1  RACE  WitcherGeraltRace      0200af1c

2  RACE  WitcherRace                02019ab

(...I might note that one of those, the WitcherGeraltRace does not have a 'starred' count in the CK.  But, NVM, that is a separate issue...)

So, I get to this part:

"- GLOB SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbabilityXX: For each race setup in the SOS_Addon_MODNAME_CompatibleRaces, a new SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbabilityXX must be set, for MCM to be able to show the options. Starts at 00. The value sets the default value, so not really important, you may leave it at the already set value."

Does this mean that I have to delete all of the existing RaceProbalityXX forms and make new ones?  Or is the 00 form already pointing to the "0   RACE  WitcherRaceVampire  0213698e"?  If the latter, then life is simple.  Delete globals 3 thru 24.

"- GLOB SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceSizeXX: Same as above."

Same question as above.

"- FLST SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbability: This FormList should have in its list all the SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbabilityXX, by the same order as the SOS_Addon_MODNAME_CompatibleRaces. This means that the nth race on the SOS_Addon_MODNAME_CompatibleRaces, will have the default value as the same nth SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceProbabilityXX."

- FLST SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceSize: Same as above, but for SOS_Addon_MODNAME_RaceSizeXX.                  "

I am confused...  Is there then just the one form that actually has to have info pointing back to the mod I am building for, and the other forms all point to just the compatibility form?  So, all I do is delete all the globals above 2, and do the same in the other form lists?  I mean, it is never as simple as that.  There has to be a 'gotcha' in there somewhere, like the numeric id's having to be all the same or somesuch...

Yes delete globals 3 thru 24.

A wee comment on the 2.05.019_Beta...  Using NMM, choosing default body, hairy, regular schlong, I get both VectorPlexus Regular and Muscular .esp's.  I am sure that someone has already posted this, but there's a lot of posts to search through.

YAY!!! I have schlong!!!

Thanks...now I need to find a mod that provides male nipple piercing and a Prince Albert. Haven't found anything  yet. Got any leads on those?

Thanks for the help.

There is an ugly error in your log (Error: sos_playeraliasscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call)
No idea could have been produced. Do the following to reset SOS:
1- uncheck all SOS mods in NMM
2- run game, save, exit game
3- check all SOS mods in NMM
4- load last savegame, check if SOS works

Thanks...now I need to find a mod that provides male nipple piercing and a Prince Albert. Haven't found anything  yet. Got any leads on those?

Ask and ye shall receive.  Nipple rings, at least.  A Prince Albert would probably have to be done as a new schlong type.

And they're even enchantable!

is there any way to make everyone erect all the time? i know thats one reason people like this is that it doesn't have that static property like other schlongs

but is it possible at all with this one?

Dude, don't you know that if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, you need to see your doctor immediately? ;)