after updating too the new beta, i've notice that the greybeards are having the same perma under problems that the vampire masters were having. would the esp from a couple of pages back fix it or no?

Update 2.05.022-BETA

Change log

• New MCM option in "Player / NPC Settings" to set up armor as revealing or concealing
mcm-revealing_s.jpg

I've fixed the revealing/concealing magic effect that was temporary disabled for unknown reasons.

Although I made the MCM thing, the spells should be usable if you prefer them. Console: help revealing, and then player.addspell <spell_id>

In case of armor issues, use the debug spell and post the info

download.png

Click here to download this file

I am having an issue where schlongs always seem to jut out into space off the body, pulling an extruded mesh of skin from the base with them:

SOS_Error.jpg

I am using the following mods that alter/change the male skeleton, in install order:

• Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50
  • Schlongs of Skyrim 
  • Immersive Animations

My full modlist is pasted from MO below:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
-SexLab Aroused v20140124
-Rogue Armor Outfits - UNPB BBP v0.3
-MorriganBBPMeshes
-AproposB
+StorageUtil
+DSR Output
+FNIS Output
+My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Dragons Crown Sorceress Outfit for UNPB-BBP x
+Dragons Crown Sorceress Outfit for UNP
+Smooth Male Body - textures for Better Males - SOS Schlongs of Skyrim
+Animated Dragon Wings
+Alduins Scale Armor v3
+Fhaarkas Font Mod for SkyUI
+Customizable Camera 1_82
+Pretty Female Idles
+No Spinning Death Animation
+SexLabMatchMaker
+SexLabFramework.v157
+a little sexy apparel replacer for CBBEUNPADEC with LSAR Addon
+Dragonborn Book Bounds Fix
+bookshelves script SKSE
+Northgirl Armor
+Female Mannequins
+Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix
+Liliths Thorn - Custom Rapier Sword
+Runed Nord Hero Weapons
+Elysium Estate Dragonborn Addon
+Elysium Estate Hearthfire Addon
+Elysium Estate Dawnguard Addon
+Elysium Estate
+Black Steel Armor - Experience Pure Darkness
+Bright Eyes v1-3
+XP32 Ponytail 14.28 version (edit 2 by Daie)
+Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0
+Immersive Animations
+Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament
+Dual Sheath Redux
+Coverwomen Look 1
+RaceCompatibility with fixes
+Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition
+Better Vampires 6.6
+Lunari Race V1.63
+RaceMenu v2-7-2
+Faces - YoungerFacesMergedWithMenByGeonox
+SOS
+HDT HighHeels System
+HDT Physics Extensions
+UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT
+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+FNIS Creature Pack 5_0_2
+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+SkyUI 4-1
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

I need help.  I've been using SOS and the SOS for females add on and they have been working just fine.  There were instances where my female character couldn't get a schlong, but uninstalling and re-installing XP32 Maximum Skeleton fixed it. However, because of a different mod that I was having trouble with, I had uninstall and re-install ALL of my mods, and now, no matter what I do, NOBODY has schlongs.

They way I know nobody has schlongs is because when I go into the MCM menu, go to the Schlongs of Skyrim tab, and then the Player/NPC Settings tab after that, the option for what kind of schlong my player or an NPC can have says None.  When I click on it to change it, the only option it gives me is None.  This is true not only for my Female character, but for Male NPCs as well. Any ideas of what's wrong?

Update 2.05.021-BETA

About the texture compression, I've been comparing and I see no difference in my game. Let me know how it works for you

Try using a realistic/sharp HQ ENB and use the command FOV 20, is a great way to see the destructive effects of rhe compression, body textures fewer tablets are better, RAW quality is the best choice for the genital area textures, hair and muscles body, pores of the skin.

Okay, pretty sure that my issue is that I updated the save from 2.3.2 to 2.5.20 with no clean-saving or script-cleaning whatsoever. Whoopsie.

I'm gonna uninstall and clean-save, and see if that fixes the perma-undies and unsupporting of all plugins that has been applied to... Everybody.

BRB!

(If it doesn't,  it isn't the first save file I lost to script errors.)

EDIT: It worked! Turns out the script error wasn't in the SOS scripts, but in the default addons, Average and Regular. They weren't getting loaded for whatever baked-in-script-file reason, so I wasn't able to apply them to peeps, which meant undies for everyone.

It's fixed now! 

Thanks guys. Now my little argonian can go get captured by the ghosts of Ravennigs Fast and actually get pounded by some fleshy bits, rather than big cloth sacs. :D

Morale of my issues: Don't skip over a version of 0.# updates. Bad things.

Okay, pretty sure that my issue is that I updated the save from 2.3.2 to 2.5.20 with no clean-saving or script-cleaning whatsoever. Whoopsie.

I'm gonna uninstall and clean-save, and see if that fixes the perma-undies and unsupporting of all plugins that has been applied to... Everybody.

BRB!

EDIT: It worked! Turns out the script error wasn't in the SOS scripts, but in the default addons, Average and Regular. They weren't getting loaded for whatever baked-in-script-file reason, so I wasn't able to apply them to peeps, which meant undies for everyone.

It's fixed now! 

Thanks guys. Now my little argonian can go get captured by the ghosts of Ravennigs Fast and actually get pounded by some fleshy bits, rather than big cloth sacs. :D

I took what you did and decided to do it myself since it seemed like we had the same problem.  Turns out, we did, and it shared the same solution too.  Thank you for posting what you did to fix it, otherwise I probably would have kept waiting for someone to reply to my post for a long time.

I think I have found a bug in wizard.txt in SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim-35463-v2-03-010b.zip

If you select "Install the Default Body mesh, based on Better Males FavoredSoul mesh." you only get two subpackages:

"00 Common"

"00.1 Default"

And if I understand http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/1/b/t/21btS/sos-full-manual-install.jpg properly, you should also be getting these:

"00.2 Hairless"

"13 Common"

"13.1 Default"

"13.2 Hairless"

If I am right, this issue might cause some confusion for some people?

(I noticed this because I always like to build my own installers for packages I am using. That's the only way I can deal with all the crazy rules and exceptions that people have for installing stuff. I am not smart enough to hold all those rules in my head every time I touch someone else's installer.)

Update 2.05.021-BETA

About the texture compression, I've been comparing and I see no difference in my game. Let me know how it works for you

Try using a realistic/sharp HQ ENB and use the command FOV 20, is a great way to see the destructive effects of rhe compression, body textures fewer tablets are better, RAW quality is the best choice for the genital area textures, hair and muscles body, pores of the skin.

Do you have screenshots where I can see this?

BRB!

It's fixed now! 

Well I don't think that's the issue because this is something that I normally test every few versions: upgrading from the 2.03.10b versions right to the beta.

I think this is a problem in the beta code, or in PapyrusUtil, but I can't reproduce it. I'm thinking of adding a check in SOS scripts just to try to help detecting the problem.

I think I have found a bug in wizard.txt in SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim-35463-v2-03-010b.zip

If you select "Install the Default Body mesh, based on Better Males FavoredSoul mesh." you only get two subpackages:

"00 Common"

"00.1 Default"

And if I understand http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/1/b/t/21btS/sos-full-manual-install.jpg properly, you should also be getting these:

"00.2 Hairless"

"13 Common"

"13.1 Default"

"13.2 Hairless"

If I am right, this issue might cause some confusion for some people?

(I noticed this because I always like to build my own installers for packages I am using. That's the only way I can deal with all the crazy rules and exceptions that people have for installing stuff. I am not smart enough to hold all those rules in my head every time I touch someone else's installer.)

That's embarrasing, I had no idea what was the wizards.txt for and I never updated it. So it's a Wrye Bash thingy, I'd take a look. The file I've been updating is fomod\ModuleConfig.xml, for NMM and MO.

About the the "13*" folders. They should be used in the 3rd step of the installer, where you select the schlong(s). No idea if the Wrye Bash installer works properly because I've never used it. At least it has references to these folders.

Finally the file SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim-35463-v2-03-010b.zip is quite old. It has some bugs that have been fixed in later releases

Just to clarify? If armor is set to concealing, but the mesh reveals skin in the genital area, it will show underwear?

Yes.

The idea is that the truly revealing gear (IE: armors that have the revealing keyword) like Aoki's or DarkSchneiderBS' shouldn't be modified by the revealing/concealing MCM option, because

1) I don't see the point of wearing panties under revealing armor and

2) I would have to code it, currently it doesn't work that way

The MCM option should be disabled in this case. The spells can be used, but as I said the revealing armor will show schlong no matter what.

You must bend the schlong with the bending keys when your character has sex as a wrewolf or a werewolf is having sex with your character.

i notice that,the problem is i cant cast the erect spell in werewolf form,will it be better to auto erect

You must bend the schlong with the bending keys when your character has sex as a wrewolf or a werewolf is having sex with your character.

i notice that,the problem is i cant cast the erect spell in werewolf form,will it be better to auto erect

Since SOS version 2.03.015 there is no need for the erection spell, you can use the keys at any time.

Update 2.05.021-BETA  About the texture compression, I've been comparing and I see no difference in my game. Let me know how it works for you.

There is an increase in overall game performance a definite plus.  The skin color is more apportiate for the different races too (not so close in color).  With prior versions I was using the Black Subsurface Maps to eliminate glowy line between the thigh & butt.  With this version the line is visable (with or without black surface maps).  It may just be my lighting sucks but your textures have always worked very well for my setup.  I don't know if the ruff animations have anything to do with the line or not.  I have been using XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar50], I may try not using this and use the default.  Thank you for continued updates.

What exactly does the new option in MCM? Thanx. :)

Modifies non-revealing armors so the schlongs poke out.

Update 2.05.021-BETA  About the texture compression, I've been comparing and I see no difference in my game. Let me know how it works for you.

There is an increase in overall game performance a definite plus.  The skin color is more apportiate for the different races too (not so close in color).  With prior versions I was using the Black Subsurface Maps to eliminate glowy line between the thigh & butt.  With this version the line is visable (with or without black surface maps).  It may just be my lighting sucks but your textures have always worked very well for my setup.  I don't know if the ruff animations have anything to do with the line or not.  I have been using XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar50], I may try not using this and use the default.  Thank you for continued updates.

So, you prefer the old / uncompressed textures? I'd still like to see a proper comparison screenshots

So, you prefer the old / uncompressed textures? I'd still like to see a proper comparison screenshots

this is from old uncompressed textures version 2.05.019-BETA post-204983-0-93363400-1401737516_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-08329300-1401737575_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-00051600-1401738537_thumb.jpg

when I have time I will make the best acreens "optimized" for comparison, but someone has to make them the same screen on the new SOS compressec textures version that I have not.. :-/

in any case, I think it's a good thing to be able to choose between the version of "Performance" and the "Full Qualiy" if one has a good PC there is no tagione to compress the body textures, if ever improve to make them more realistic and organic IMHO :blush:

Update 2.05.023-BETA

Change log

• New MCM option in "General Settings" to stop falmers and dragons from dropping SOS size potions
  • SOS Shop has been added to the Wrye Bash installer
Not in that list, I've added a check to try to detect the where-are-my-schlongs bug. So if you load your game and see the following message, please report the issue.

2014-06-02_00001_s.jpg

download.png

Click here to download this file

Thanks...now I need to find a mod that provides male nipple piercing and a Prince Albert. Haven't found anything  yet. Got any leads on those?

Ask and ye shall receive.  Nipple rings, at least.  A Prince Albert would probably have to be done as a new schlong type.

So...I am having lots of fun w/ the mod. Have a question about the nipple ring mod. I loaded it using NMM and enabled it. However, I am not seeing them on my character. I don't see anything in the menus about showing them or anything? Do I have to find these at treasure or something?

post-438678-0-44599100-1401805845_thumb.jpg

post-438678-0-92676000-1401805860_thumb.jpg