The load order is OK, the debug message "schlonged by addon false" is not ok, but is not a big deal, doesn't explain the issue.

Let's see, you drink a potion, schlong appears, put the armor, schlong hides

At this point, if you unequip the armor, do you get a schlong?

Nope, I need to drink a new potion every time I equip my armour. I haven't installed anything that modifies vanilla armour though so I don't think the issue lies there.

The load order is OK, the debug message "schlonged by addon false" is not ok, but is not a big deal, doesn't explain the issue.

Nope, I need to drink a new potion every time I equip my armour. I haven't installed anything that modifies vanilla armour though so I don't think the issue lies there.

I mean, SOS automatically shows/hides the schlong when you unequip/equip an armor. Is that working OK? I'd like to know if SOS works OK, without Sexlab being involved in the test.

I am suspicious because you say that you need to drink a potion when you equip the armor. I am not sure if:

1 - you unequip the armor, get a hole (or underwear), and the hole doesn't fix unless you drink a new potion

2 - you are not trying to unequip the armor manually

I mean, SOS automatically shows/hides the schlong when you unequip/equip an armor. Is that working OK? I'd like to know if SOS works OK, without Sexlab being involved in the test.

I am suspicious because you say that you need to drink a potion when you equip the armor. I am not sure if:

1 - you unequip the armor, get a hole (or underwear), and the hole doesn't fix unless you drink a new potion

In this case, no.

When I use a potion, re-equip the armour displaced by the potion effects, then unequip it again manually, the Hole in the Hip glitch occurs, and the penis that the potion created disappears, resulting in a need to additem a new potion into my inventory to fix the issue.

In this case, no.

When I use a potion, re-equip the armour displaced by the potion effects, then unequip it again manually, the Hole in the Hip glitch occurs, and the penis that the potion created disappears, resulting in a need to additem a new potion into my inventory to fix the issue.

OK it looks like a script issue.

Enable your papyrus logging, run the game, reproduce the problem (potion / equip / unequip), cast the debug spell on yourself, quit game, and post the resulting papyrus log file

OK it looks like a script issue.

Enable your papyrus logging, run the game, reproduce the problem (potion / equip / unequip), cast the debug spell on yourself, quit game, and post the resulting papyrus log file

It took me a while, but I spaced the log events so they're easier to read through in Notepad.

The prior issue of the horsecock not loading after equpping and unequpping armour seems to have fixed itself, and the horse cock appears after a slight, fraction of a second delay from unequipping armour.

Here were my following actions in the game:

Started Skyrim via SKSE.

Loaded most recent save from Main Menu.

Equipped Debug Spell.

Drank Horsecock Schlong Potion

Potion effect occurred, displacing Daedric Armour and placing a Horse Cock.

Equipped Daedric Armour.

Unequipped Daedric Armour.

Cast Debug Spell.

Equipped Daedric Armour.

All above as asked, but I decided to do some extra tests, and ran through one of the animations. This reproduced the Hole in the Pelvis glitch during the course of the Animation, whereby the penis failed to appear during the Sexlab Strip Feature, and did not appear through any of the animation stages, save for the final, 5th stage ending trigger after the orgasm stage. Here were my actions:

Equipped Animation Trigger Spells.

Cast on self and target.

Strip Animation Initiated after slight delay.

Actors Aligned, animations began.

Played through 10 seconds of Stage 1, skipped to Stage 2.

Played through 10 seconds of Stage 2, skipped to Stage 3.

Played through 10 seconds of Stage 3, skipped to Orgasm Stage.

Played through 10 seconds of Orgasm Stage, skipped to Ending.

Penis reappeared.

Armour equipped, Penis hidden.

From Papyrus Log startup to saving and exiting the game, the timespan was exactly 3 minutes and 59 seconds.

The log file is attached.

So unusual question time: Is there any way to make that universal slider only affect the player character? (I know it's right there in the name of universal slider) but like, I dunno. Maybe I'm overly specific about things like this but I wouldn't mind if there were more than one slider for manipulating scales of various races/ player vs. npc or whatever.

In your papyrus log there are a message from Hearthfire / build your own house script (?) each time you pick or drop an item.

Lines like

[BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemRemoved [Armor < (2A000D77)>], itemCount=1
[BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [Armor < (2A000D77)>], itemCount=1
That 2A000D77 thing is your schlong

The "OnItemRemoved [Armor < (2A000D77)>]" and "OnItemAdded [Armor < (2A000D77)>]" should appear each time you equip and unequip the armor. It should not matter if you do it manually or not.

For example, at 09:53:54AM you get a schlong, and 4 secs later there is a "Event Hook: AnimationStart", so I guess that's the schlong you get when your armor unequips due sexlab strip feature.

At 09:54:37AM, Sexlab ends and the schlong is removed, I guess because the armor is equipped

This look like a problem in Sexlab strip feaure, or maybe another sexlab mod is using the schlong body slot (52 and 60) during sexlab animations (not likely, there would be a OnItemRemoved message in this case). Check your strip, nude suit, strapon settings. Note that the horsecock also uses the slot 60.

Do what I said to germanicus here, I think is the same problem. You get a hole instead underwear because the "no underwear for beast races" mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=782260

So unusual question time: Is there any way to make that universal slider only affect the player character? (I know it's right there in the name of universal slider) but like, I dunno. Maybe I'm overly specific about things like this but I wouldn't mind if there were more than one slider for manipulating scales of various races/ player vs. npc or whatever.

There racemenu plugin, link in the OP

@B3LISARIO

Finally i've tricked the system :D

I've installed Bodybuilder type textures and BB muscular schlong for my player and the regular and average addon for normal body type assigning them as probabilty of type on NPC 0% muscular 50% average and 50% regular so the npcs get only 2 type fot normal body. Now the gap is gone in all characters and I can play with my BB player!!! Yuppi! I'm a genie! (joking) hihihih! :D    

Ok, the problem I am having is that after putting in some custom khajiit textures (not in the sos folder but the khajiitmale folder. The textures work fine but the schlong itself is a dark grey color instead of using a texture like just about every other race does (Even custom races like the Valsaark have had no issues with textures like this)

ScreenShot3_zps623c8946.png

A screenshot of the issue at hand.

Sorry in advance regarding the image size.

Ok, the problem I am having is that after putting in some custom khajiit textures (not in the sos folder but the khajiitmale folder. The textures work fine but the schlong itself is a dark grey color instead of using a texture like just about every other race does (Even custom races like the Valsaark have had no issues with textures like this)

ScreenShot3_zps623c8946.png

A screenshot of the issue at hand.

Sorry in advance regarding the image size.

Which texture is that? And exactly what SOS files does it replace?

This is weird... after destroying and reinstalling Skyrim and all mods again, SexLab ignores me ("Sexlab animation failed to start (-1)" [yes, I did run FNIS...]), and no matter how many time I install the Smurf and vectorplexus addons, only Smurf shows up in the menu. :( What am I doing wrong this time? I'm using Unique Character for meshes and texture (standard Redguard though) but I thought SOS was kinda global for every race. But I don't understand why Vectorplexus doesn't show up in MCM although I checked them both in NMM.

Is the "SOS - DLC armors - 2.03.010b.rar" optional download required for the new "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.019-BETA.7z" version?

I'm using the DLCs, but the largely differing version number makes me wonder if the optional 'patch' is still necessary (or even compatible).

In your papyrus log there are a message from Hearthfire / build your own house script (?) each time you pick or drop an item.

Lines like

[BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemRemoved [Armor < (2A000D77)>], itemCount=1
[BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [Armor < (2A000D77)>], itemCount=1

The "OnItemRemoved [Armor < (2A000D77)>]" and "OnItemAdded [Armor < (2A000D77)>]" should appear each time you equip and unequip the armor. It should not matter if you do it manually or not.

For example, at 09:53:54AM you get a schlong, and 4 secs later there is a "Event Hook: AnimationStart", so I guess that's the schlong you get when your armor unequips due sexlab strip feature.

At 09:54:37AM, Sexlab ends and the schlong is removed, I guess because the armor is equipped

This look like a problem in Sexlab strip feaure, or maybe another sexlab mod is using the schlong body slot (52 and 60) during sexlab animations (not likely, there would be a OnItemRemoved message in this case). Check your strip, nude suit, strapon settings. Note that the horsecock also uses the slot 60.

Do what I said to germanicus here, I think is the same problem. You get a hole instead underwear because the "no underwear for beast races" mod.

I've read through the instructions and followed them accordingly.

Upon taking all clothing off, the schlong appears as it should. It is also listed as worn when naked, and is present and functions as normal during the animations, also listed as worn in the inventory.

I also tested with just the Daedric armour worn and used the SexLab strip feature (with and without the undressing animation) and on both instances, before stripping, the schlong wasn't even listed in the inventory, but after stripping, it appeared and was listed as worn, even though I still received the Hole in the Pelvis glitch.

Apologies for long reply time. I was installing the unofficial patches, updating any mods that could have been related to this issue not directly included in SOS or the new SexLab Framework, and cleaning all those nasty dirty edits in the Bethesda ESMs and a couple of my mods!

I also compiled another Papyrus Log for my session (There are multiple saves. These are autosaves from moving around through different areas of Whiterun so I could find a place to empty my inventory). I optimized the log file by removing un-necessary data that didn't show a direct effect on the SOS or SexLab mods installed (The fetch abortion entries were related to the official Dawnguard DLC, it's a common glitch whereby the Moth Priest constantly attacks you. I haven't found a fix for it yet).

File attached below.

This is weird... after destroying and reinstalling Skyrim and all mods again, SexLab ignores me ("Sexlab animation failed to start (-1)" [yes, I did run FNIS...]), and no matter how many time I install the Smurf and vectorplexus addons, only Smurf shows up in the menu. :( What am I doing wrong this time? I'm using Unique Character for meshes and texture (standard Redguard though) but I thought SOS was kinda global for every race. But I don't understand why Vectorplexus doesn't show up in MCM although I checked them both in NMM.

If you installed the beta, there may be a bug where it seems that sometimes a schlong doesn't load properly. Try to do a clean save of the Vectorplexus addon (uncheck mod / save / check / load). If that's the issue, I have no clue how to reproduce it... Was it a new game with SOS already installed or a new install/update on a existing save? Do you remember having seen the Vectorplexus submenu, or it never show up?, or the "Vectorplexus addon loaded" message? Did you use a "start a new life" mod?

Is the "SOS - DLC armors - 2.03.010b.rar" optional download required for the new "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.019-BETA.7z" version?

I'm using the DLCs, but the largely differing version number makes me wonder if the optional 'patch' is still necessary (or even compatible).

Yes it is

Lines like

I've read through the instructions and followed them accordingly.

Upon taking all clothing off, the schlong appears as it should. It is also listed as worn when naked, and is present and functions as normal during the animations, also listed as worn in the inventory.

I also tested with just the Daedric armour worn and used the SexLab strip feature (with and without the undressing animation) and on both instances, before stripping, the schlong wasn't even listed in the inventory, but after stripping, it appeared and was listed as worn, even though I still received the Hole in the Pelvis glitch.

Apologies for long reply time. I was installing the unofficial patches, updating any mods that could have been related to this issue not directly included in SOS or the new SexLab Framework, and cleaning all those nasty dirty edits in the Bethesda ESMs and a couple of my mods!

I also compiled another Papyrus Log for my session (There are multiple saves. These are autosaves from moving around through different areas of Whiterun so I could find a place to empty my inventory). I optimized the log file by removing un-necessary data that didn't show a direct effect on the SOS or SexLab mods installed (The fetch abortion entries were related to the official Dawnguard DLC, it's a common glitch whereby the Moth Priest constantly attacks you. I haven't found a fix for it yet).

File attached below.

Uninstall some sexlab mods and try again. It seems something is hiding your schlong and I don't think is SOS. Post your issue here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

i can't seem to find out why my pc keep wearing his underwear. i installed the latest sos, with the (from the 2 choices, bodybuilder and normal) i picked normal skin. and am using it. (thanks to showracemenu)

and it still does it.

it's frustrating.

Read mod description, troubleshooting section

If you installed the beta, there may be a bug where it seems that sometimes a schlong doesn't load properly. Try to do a clean save of the Vectorplexus addon (uncheck mod / save / check / load). If that's the issue, I have no clue how to reproduce it... Was it a new game with SOS already installed or a new install/update on a existing save? Do you remember having seen the Vectorplexus submenu, or it never show up?, or the "Vectorplexus addon loaded" message? Did you use a "start a new life" mod?  

I can't rule out that I completely messed it up while reinstalling every single mod and plugin yet again. Between LOOT, FNIS, TES5Edit and Savetool, I tend to get lost after constantly switching between them to get anything going again... ok, I'll stop whining. :)

So. It was an old savegame, all three schlong types worked perfectly fine on it, and then I went and destroyed the fragile balance. after installing everything again, I got the message "wolf has been trolled" (Wolf being my character with the most creative name evar), and I had to reload a schlong. That's when I noticed there were no schlong options in MCM. I reinstalled and reactivated them all again but only Smurf shows up. Restarting SOS didn't help either... I'm trying the clean save next.

Is there anything schlongly I need to adjust to Unique Character?

So...I am making some progress. I have been able to get SKYUI and SKSE loaded properly; however, after unistalling/reinstalling SOS via the NMM I am not seeing the SOS menu in my MCM.

Also, when I try to add PapyrusUtil22 using the NMM I get a message saying that it can't be loaded.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong here?

So...I am making some progress. I have been able to get SKYUI and SKSE loaded properly; however, after unistalling/reinstalling SOS via the NMM I am not seeing the SOS menu in my MCM.

Also, when I try to add PapyrusUtil22 using the NMM I get a message saying that it can't be loaded.

Restart NMM and try again. Post a pic of the error message

I can't rule out that I completely messed it up while reinstalling every single mod and plugin yet again. Between LOOT, FNIS, TES5Edit and Savetool, I tend to get lost after constantly switching between them to get anything going again... ok, I'll stop whining. :)

So. It was an old savegame, all three schlong types worked perfectly fine on it, and then I went and destroyed the fragile balance. after installing everything again, I got the message "wolf has been trolled" (Wolf being my character with the most creative name evar), and I had to reload a schlong. That's when I noticed there were no schlong options in MCM. I reinstalled and reactivated them all again but only Smurf shows up. Restarting SOS didn't help either... I'm trying the clean save next.

Is there anything schlongly I need to adjust to Unique Character?

thank you, it worked! I now have all three schlong options again. :)

Just wanted to drop a note to let you know I've been using the 2.05.019 beta for a while now with no real issues so far.  The menu option to adjust player and NPC schlongs was a much needed and appreciated change.

Same here.

Using it together with SexLab 1.57 and SoS for Females and SexLab Arousal (which has a connectivity between arousal threshhold and SoS erection state) for over two weeks now and have not a single issue so far (except the bend/crooked schlong thing, but this occurs relative rare and it's more a SexLab issue anyways).

All I have to say the beta is much better as the former version, when it comes to schlongification speed and it feels less script heavy and leaner overall.

Deleted failed attempt to load Papyrus and closed NMM then relaunched and tried to reload Papyrus. I get the same message.

Please see attached screenshot.

post-438678-0-90157600-1401030215_thumb.jpg

Deleted failed attempt to load Papyrus and closed NMM then relaunched and tried to reload Papyrus. I get the same message.

Please see attached screenshot.

That's weird. Well you don't need papyrusutil with that version of SOS you are using, so this can't be the issue.

Are you launching the game running Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe?