i'm having a bunch of trouble with SOS after switching bodies from CBBE HDT to UUNP HDT.

Basically, everything works, except for the bending of the dick.

The hotkeys won't work, and neither will spells or SAE commands.

This issue is both with male and females.

Does anyone have a clue what it could be?

I've installed SoS and so far it's working perfectly! However I've downloaded one or two male follower and during sex they're still wearing underwear. I tried to replace the malebody.nif files as well as skeleton.nif and the textures but when naked they don't have their schlong (the underwears are no longer there), just empty. I tried another approaches but none work as I'm a noob and can only think of manual ways.

Is there any way to import the schlong onto those premade followers or let them use our vanilla/default meshes and skin and textures (like edit file or something? I don't even know where to start though)

Permunderwear issue remains unresolved. Any more ideas?

Edit: I tried the previously described reinstallation procedure (this time without installing a SOS skeleton, just relying on XP32MSE), and out of curiosity I checked the male underwear texture files I mentioned earlier, and saw they had regenerated with SOS's reinstallation. Tried deleting just to see what would happen, load game and set up SOS and instead my character had a different, white pair of underwear on...thoughts?

Edit: I tried the previously described reinstallation procedure (this time without installing a SOS skeleton, just relying on XP32MSE), and out of curiosity I checked the male underwear texture files I mentioned earlier, and saw they had regenerated with SOS's reinstallation. Tried deleting just to see what would happen, load game and set up SOS and instead my character had a different, white pair of underwear on...thoughts?

The white underwear is the vanilla one, the brown one is the SOS one. SOS is using it when it decides that there is no schlong available.

Did you try enabling the nude suit in SeXLab?

Do you have this problem only with the player character or with all males in the game?

There is a log file: Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE\SchlongsOfSkyrim.log Can you upload it?

And can you upload a screenshot of the character's SOS info? It is in the SOS MCM menu on the page where you assign the type and size of the scholng. I don't exactly remember the text, it is something like More info, it is below the scholng size option. Clicking it will open a popup with info. Can you make a screenshot and upload it here?

is there any way to get out my schlong with my clothes on , don't want to get naked everytime I rape a fallen foe ,if I keep my clothes on , no schlong , just dry humping any advice? when the schlong pops out would look great with clothes on! and thank you for fixing my schlong.....schlong

Never messed around with older males, so I don't know if it's a new bug. Esbern turned me on, I desided to undress him, and this is what I got:

i10316889.jpg

SOS pack has no maleold textures included. It's a vanilla textures in conflict with SOS (Favoured Soules) malebody UVs, I suppose?

Who's in charge here?

Never messed around with older males, so I don't know if it's a new bug. Esbern turned me on, I desided to undress him, and this is what I got:

i10316889.jpg

SOS pack has no maleold textures included. It's a vanilla textures in conflict with SOS (Favoured Soules) malebody UVs, I suppose?
Who's in charge here?

oh god ,why did I look I always knew he be all crabby

i10316889.jpg

Who's in charge here?

What?......

You need to set armor to be revealing in MCM. Do it and enjoy the schlong poping up.

i10316889.jpg

Who's in charge here?

What?......

You need to set armor to be revealing in MCM. Do it and enjoy the schlong poping up.

cant find anything in sexlab or sos that sets clothes as revealing

edit found it thanks very much

The white underwear is the vanilla one, the brown one is the SOS one. SOS is using it when it decides that there is no schlong available.

Did you try enabling the nude suit in SeXLab?

Do you have this problem only with the player character or with all males in the game?

There is a log file: Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE\SchlongsOfSkyrim.log Can you upload it?

And can you upload a screenshot of the character's SOS info? It is in the SOS MCM menu on the page where you assign the type and size of the scholng. I don't exactly remember the text, it is something like More info, it is below the scholng size option. Clicking it will open a popup with info. Can you make a screenshot and upload it here?

Nude suit yielded no results, and I can confirm this problem is generalised to all male characters rather than just my own (courtesy of an unsuspecting Whiterun guard who acted as a test subject, may he rest in peace). Here are the requested files. post-1073093-0-30806100-1487551724_thumb.jpgSchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Nude suit yielded no results, and I can confirm this problem is generalised to all male characters rather than just my own (courtesy of an unsuspecting Whiterun guard who acted as a test subject, may he rest in peace). Here are the requested files. attachicon.gif20170219194348_1.jpgattachicon.gifSchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Which mod is at position 38 (index 26) in your load order? You can see that in the Plugins tab of NMM.

SOS doesn't think that the Whiterun guard is naked. He is wearing an armor that comes from that mod. 

On the SOS MCM page where you assign the schlongs it will tell you the name of the armor. It will also give you an option to make it revealing. I think checking that checkbox will fix the problem. 

In short - SOS thinks the NPC you took the screenshot on is wearing a concealing armor. You need to remove that armor or make it revealing. 

Nude suit yielded no results, and I can confirm this problem is generalised to all male characters rather than just my own (courtesy of an unsuspecting Whiterun guard who acted as a test subject, may he rest in peace). Here are the requested files. attachicon.gif20170219194348_1.jpgattachicon.gifSchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Which mod is at position 38 (index 26) in your load order? You can see that in the Plugins tab of NMM.

SOS doesn't think that the Whiterun guard is naked. He is wearing an armor that comes from that mod. 

On the SOS MCM page where you assign the schlongs it will tell you the name of the armor. It will also give you an option to make it revealing. I think checking that checkbox will fix the problem. 

In short - SOS thinks the NPC you took the screenshot on is wearing a concealing armor. You need to remove that armor or make it revealing. 

The screenshot I took is actually my own character's SOS settings. The Whiterun guard I just used to briefly check if this issue was exclusive to my own character or all male characters. I killed him, stripped him , then reloaded a save I took just before. 

My own armour is the Dragon Knight armour from Immersive Armours. Also equipped is a cloak from Cloaks of Skyrim and a sack with a bandit in it from Defeat. I have noticed one odd thing regarding armour since this issue started: my armour seems particular about the order in which I equip it. If I just try to unequip then reequip it, it won't let me do so. What I have to do instead is unequip my cloak first, then put back on my armour, then the cloak. Have not tested this with any other armour, not sure if relevant. 

Finally, registered at index 26 in my active plugins in my load order is...Run For Your Lives? Would that really be relevant? Also, load order 38 =/= index 26 in plugins. 

The screenshot I took is actually my own character's SOS settings. The Whiterun guard I just used to briefly check if this issue was exclusive to my own character or all male characters. I killed him, stripped him , then reloaded a save I took just before. 

My own armour is the Dragon Knight armour from Immersive Armours.

You never loot bandits? If SOS is working correctly all bodies you loot will end up naked and with schlongs.

I see we had a miss-communication. The idea was to upload a screenshot of the debug  SOS screen for a naked male. But I can see my post was not quite clear. 

P.S. About the order numbers. I can see NMM is messing things up by ignoring index 0 but not ignoring 00 as a "Load order". And everything gets offset by 1. And it seems it is using the opposite terminology than MO. So in terms of NMM what I meant is that the armor comes from the mod that NMM says is at the "Load order" 26. But this is irrelevant as we need the debug for a naked male character.

My own armour is the Dragon Knight armour from Immersive Armours.

You never loot bandits? If SOS is working correctly all bodies you loot will end up naked and with schlongs.

I see we had a miss-communication. The idea was to upload a screenshot of the debug  SOS screen for a naked male. But I can see my post was not quite clear. 

P.S. About the order numbers. I can see NMM is messing things up by ignoring index 0 but not ignoring 00 as a "Load order". And everything gets offset by 1. And it seems it is using the opposite terminology than MO. So in terms of NMM what I meant is that the armor comes from the mod that NMM says is at the "Load order" 26. But this is irrelevant as we need the debug for a naked male character.

So, boot up Skyrim, strip my character and then generate a nude version of that debug, then? 

i10316889.jpg

Who's in charge here?

What?......

cant find anything in sexlab or sos that sets clothes as revealing

edit found it thanks very much

ok is there a way to just do all male armours/clothes in one hit?

So, boot up Skyrim, strip my character and then generate a nude version of that debug, then? 

Check if it shows equipped armor when a character is naked. And it is probably better to check a male NPC, not your character. I noticed on the screenshot you uploaded the schlong is set to size 13... 

However probably the best solution for you is to use the nude suit for SexLab - you need to install it  and enable it in the SexLab's MCM options - "Use nude suit for males". Earlier when I mentioned it I didn't know it is not part of the default SL package. 

Or you can try installing SOS Light instead of SOS Full. 

Check if it shows equipped armor when a character is naked. And it is probably better to check a male NPC, not your character. I noticed on the screenshot you uploaded the schlong is set to size 13... 

However probably the best solution for you is to use the nude suit for SexLab - you need to install it  and enable it in the SexLab's MCM options - "Use nude suit for males". Earlier when I mentioned it I didn't know it is not part of the default SL package. 

Or you can try installing SOS Light instead of SOS Full.

DO NOT USE THE NUDE SUIT OPTION!

That is for people still living in the last century who do NOT have SOS or SAM bodies for their males.

It is what we had to do before SOS came along. Up until SOS, we had nude male bodies but they either had a fixed erection or a fixed flaccid penis and the fixed erection worked fine with sex animations but look wrong with dead bodies while the flaccid penis option worked for dead bodies but not for sex animations.

The "Nude Suit" option was created to allow the flaccid penis option to be installed normally and when sex starts the Sexlab framework will replace the flaccid texture with the erect one and back when the sex ends.

Use with SOS or SAM that option often creates a second "shadow penis" so do not use it, you do not need it. It is a crutch for those who for whatever reason do not or cannot live with SOS or SAM.

Nude Suit males also do not have the ability to adjust the angle of the erection so they will not work with most of the newer animations which expect that feature.

Given that Nintendude1236 has problems making SOS work that can't be easily debugged and that he doesn't really care about how the naked males look as long as they don't wear underwear in the sex scene, the nude suit seems the best option for him. 

That would mean that the males will have underwear while been naked and have a schlong during animations. 

It is not perfect, but it is a quick and easy fix that matches what he needs. If anybody has an idea what else can he try in order to debug the problem, they can always post it. 

The only thing that seemed strange in the SOS debug he posted was the rank 13, maybe it has to do something with the problem. 

I probably need to clarify - the idea was to use the nude suit instead of SOS, not together with it.