Not sure if this matters but I solved my own issue BUT discovered that SLEN is conflicting with SOS at least partly. I started a new game and got bare minimum mods running. I got SOS running with add-ons running. Once SLEN is installed however I get SLENDummySOSAddon listed for all three of the default add-ons. Not sure how to resolve this part of the situation so far but figured I would mention it. I have a screenshot showing the dummy listing. I will try a few more things but wanted to post this right away since I saw comments about SLEN and that it might not be causing issues.

Not sure if this matters but I solved my own issue BUT discovered that SLEN is conflicting with SOS at least partly. I started a new game and got bare minimum mods running. I got SOS running with add-ons running. Once SLEN is installed however I get SLENDummySOSAddon listed for all three of the default add-ons. Not sure how to resolve this part of the situation so far but figured I would mention it. I have a screenshot showing the dummy listing. I will try a few more things but wanted to post this right away since I saw comments about SLEN and that it might not be causing issues.

This shouldn't be happening with SLEN anymore. Are you sure you have the latest version downloaded of SLEN? There was an update yesterday.

Is there a chance you can fix the issue I'm having with the Forsworn Briarheart. With SOS installed, they appear to have lost their original armor, and instead, run around naked. All they have are their boots and swords. While It's not exactly a terrible thing, it does kind of break the immersion, when I end up in a sword fight with a guy sporting a third sword to fight. LOL

This shouldn't be happening with SLEN anymore. Are you sure you have the latest version downloaded of SLEN? There was an update yesterday.

You're right the new version worked. Didn't have that followed for some reason.

Is there a chance you can fix the issue I'm having with the Forsworn Briarheart. With SOS installed, they appear to have lost their original armor, and instead, run around naked. All they have are their boots and swords. While It's not exactly a terrible thing, it does kind of break the immersion, when I end up in a sword fight with a guy sporting a third sword to fight. LOL

USKP has a fix for them that might cause issues with other mods because it changes their bodies to amules or something.

USKP has a fix for them that might cause issues with other mods because it changes their bodies to amules or something.

No USKP has fix, i uninstall Cloaks of Skyrim for this razon and no fix continue the problem and and when I take your heart loses shlong. We must resign ourselves to play with this problem.

Like b3lisario says, that's likely a conflict between USKP and Cloaks of Skyrim. If so, there is a possible fix (works well enough for me, at least).

Guest azeraxa

I have to use the old version. When ever I use the new one I can't start a new game or load a game. It crashes on save load. Any help would be good.

Do a clean save first. I had same problem and clean save fixed it. :)

Could some kind of castration feature ever work its way into the mod? I think losing your junk or becoming a dick merchant could be interesting.

I have a hard enough time dodging arrows. Also if you really want that install the deadly mutilation mod, there's quite a few... close shave... kill moves in it .x.

So I decided to disable all my mods aside from the DLC, SkyUI SOS and the SOS add-ons to see if there was a reason only "No Schlong" was appearing in the MCM, but even though I did that there was still no option for vector plexus or UNP. I have no idea what went wrong but if someone can help that would be great.

Some of the male standalone followers I have installed ended up with two schlongs. One from Schlongs of Skyrim and a non-animated one which probably comes from the follower mod itself.

Since this is not really my fetish I'd like two know how I remove the non-animated one.

Some of the male standalone followers I have installed ended up with two schlongs. One from Schlongs of Skyrim and a non-animated one which probably comes from the follower mod itself.

Since this is not really my fetish I'd like two know how I remove the non-animated one.

Did you activate the nude suit in SexLab itself? if so, turn it off.

Okay I have a weird one. SOS is causing a CTD whenever I try and load into the Skyrim exterior (outside) locations. Being inside a city is fine, but if I try and leave through the gate or load a save that was made outside of the cities, and crash...

This is the end of the log from when trying to leave Whiterun....

[09/01/2015 - 01:33:42AM] SOS: starting to spread schlongs
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:42AM] SOS SetupNPC: leftover script on [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A66A)>]
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:42AM] [CF][Framework] Cleared Form DB
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:42AM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework is done initialising
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:43AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 6
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:43AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["vilja" [viljascript < (0E0012C4)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <AAEMNordViljaRace (0E000D68)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:43AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Amren got schlong index 0 size 2
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:44AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Amren got schlong index 0 size 2
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:44AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Courier got schlong index 0 size 10
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:44AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Maurice Jondrelle got schlong index 0 size 10
[09/01/2015 - 01:33:45AM] [CF][Main Quest] The cloak is being applied for the first time since game load
[09/01/2015 - 01:36:39AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Belethor got schlong index 0 size 8

which seems normal.

I have Cleaned both the Update and Heartfires esms, and also did a clean save, then used save scalpel on it to clean it before installing the Sexlab update, and then all the updated nods I have including SOS.

I am running....

Skyrim v 1.9.32.0.8
SKSE v 1.7.3
SexLab 1.60 (with Hotfix and creatures)
SOS v 3.00.004

Full Load Order (Using LOOT)....

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm