Okay I have a weird one. SOS is causing a CTD whenever I try and load into the Skyrim exterior (outside) locations. Being inside a city is fine, but if I try and leave through the gate or load a save that was made outside of the cities, and crash...

This is the end of the log from when trying to leave Whiterun....

I have Cleaned both the Update and Heartfires esms, and also did a clean save, then used save scalpel on it to clean it before installing the Sexlab update, and then all the updated nods I have including SOS.

I am running....

Skyrim v 1.9.32.0.8

SKSE v 1.7.3

SexLab 1.60 (with Hotfix and creatures)

SOS v 3.00.004

Try to place SOS .esm above Aroused .esm in your load order. That helped me.

SOS is causing a CTD whenever I try and load into the Skyrim exterior.

No, I don't think so. Do you have any evidence of this? Or only the logs?

I removed all my mods and then added them back in one at a time. It doesn't do the CTD unless and until I add SOS as the final Mod. Without it in the mix, things works fine. With it add, as soon as I try and enter the world, it crashes.

SOS is causing a CTD whenever I try and load into the Skyrim exterior.

No, I don't think so. Do you have any evidence of this? Or only the logs?

I removed all my mods and then added them back in one at a time. It doesn't do the CTD unless and until I add SOS as the final Mod. Without it in the mix, things works fine. With it add, as soon as I try and enter the world, it crashes.

That doesn't mean something's wrong with SOS. It means something in your game is causing a crash when SOS is added to the mix, otherwise everyone would be getting CTDs.

Sadly no luck for me. Crashed as soon as I tried to load my save.

Hmmm, that' strange, but on the other hand, I do not have 80% of mods like you have . All I know that swapping the places of this two mods solved the similar issue I had.

Any idea what this means?  Trying to fix a ctd in Whiterun, 4th time in a row. Twice from accessing the MCM outside, once speaking to Arcadia, and once speaking to Belethor.  This time I removed all SexLab mods except for the framework. Am using the full version of SOS with XP32 Max Skeleton Extended 3.13. 

[08/31/2015 - 02:06:52PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Farkas got schlong index 0 size 6
[08/31/2015 - 02:07:05PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Olfrid Battle-Born got schlong index 1 size 7
[08/31/2015 - 02:07:08PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Suspicious Scribe got schlong index 0 size 2
[08/31/2015 - 02:07:09PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Heimskr got schlong index 0 size 5
[08/31/2015 - 02:07:09PM] SOS MarkArmorAsConcealing: registering armor as concealing Blue Robes
[08/31/2015 - 02:07:23PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Belethor got schlong index 0 size 2
[08/31/2015 - 02:07:24PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 211
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[08/31/2015 - 02:08:09PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Citizen got schlong index 0 size 3
[08/31/2015 - 02:08:09PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Servant got schlong index 1 size 10

Yes, with the scripts installed through MO.

--another crash, this time after removing SPERG.  Time to go through these weapon & armor mods. Here's the last bit from this run's log (damn, Belethor got hooked up):

[08/31/2015 - 03:56:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[3] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread03 (0E06C62D)>]
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:16PM] SEXLAB - Thread[2] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread02 (0E06C62C)>]
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread01 (0E062452)>]
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:24PM] SexLab Threads: [[sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread01 (0E062452)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread02 (0E06C62C)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread03 (0E06C62D)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread04 (0E06C62E)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread05 (0E06C62F)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread06 (0E06C630)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread07 (0E06C631)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread08 (0E06C632)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread09 (0E06C633)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread10 (0E06C634)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread11 (0E06C635)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread12 (0E06C636)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread13 (0E06C637)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread14 (0E06C638)>]]
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:24PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: CleanActorStorage
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:24PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Enabled
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:24PM] SexLab  - SexLab v1.60 - Ready!
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:24PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:24PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetOptionFlagsST outside a valid option state
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:29PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Farkas got schlong index 0 size 6
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:39PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Sinmir got schlong index 2 size 2
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:39PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Belethor got schlong index 1 size 10
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:40PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 211
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[08/31/2015 - 03:56:40PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[08/31/2015 - 03:57:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Beggar got schlong index 0 size 6
[08/31/2015 - 03:57:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Olfrid Battle-Born got schlong index 0 size 6
[08/31/2015 - 03:57:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Citizen got schlong index 0 size 8
[08/31/2015 - 03:58:17PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Pilgrim got schlong index 2 size 10
[08/31/2015 - 03:58:22PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Citizen got schlong index 0 size 6

-----

After removing most of the mods it looks lilke the crash went away, tested the heck out of it and it seems to be gone. I did notice the XP32 skeleton was before SOS, so idk maybe that had something to do with it.  Time to run through these mods to find the culprit.

That doesn't mean something's wrong with SOS. It means something in your game is causing a crash when SOS is added to the mix, otherwise everyone would be getting CTDs.

I wasn't able to track down the issue entirely, but I believe that the cause is a conflict something between SOS, XP32 MSE, Ragdolls, and SexLab Werewolves. Not sure exactly what, but I found that playing with the order of activating those mods and being careful which files over wrote other ones, it fixed the problem.

I wasn't able to track down the issue entirely, but I believe that the cause is a conflict something between SOS, XP32 MSE, Ragdolls, and SexLab Werewolves. Not sure exactly what, but I found that playing with the order of activating those mods and being careful which files over wrote other ones, it fixed the problem.

For future reference, the best suggestion for install order is:

1)  Manual or NMM:  Install the skeleton LAST.  Always last.  Always.  So install the others (shouldn't matter on the others, personally I used to install Ragdolls, then SOS - never used SLWerewolves) and then install XPMSE.  Again, install it LAST.

2)  If using Mod Organizer, installing order doesn't matter when adding to mod organizer, but in the left pane of the MO screen the XPMSE skeleton should have the highest priority.  Always give it the highest priority, then it doesn't matter (usually) what other mod installs a skeleton.  (Exception is new races and self-contained NPCs which can each have their own skeletons).

I'm getting the CTD as well.  Happens every time it tries to schlongify a new actor.  First does it fine.  2nd CTD's.  

3 logs so far.

[09/02/2015 - 04:02:13PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Skulvar Sable-Hilt got schlong index 1 size 15
[09/02/2015 - 04:02:13PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bjorlam got schlong index 1 size 15

Yes, I know, over the top size: I'm sort of in testing mode right now.

Running Mighty Beasts Werewolf

SOS 3.00.004 (installed yesterday)

XP32 1.94 over top of everything (was having issues with styles on extended)

Still in the process of adding armors and tweaks, but I'm running with Beeing Female fine.

EDIT:  Instead of fast traveling into a town, I tried nearby instead and just waited.  SOS finished it's job and is working fine (so far).

I'm trying to look for an answer in the description but couldn't find it. Sorry if there is. I want to know if I could choose each individual whether or not they have a schlong. In the description, it says race/gender but not individual. Ofc I could just download it now and try it but installing and uninstalling a mod will increase file corruption probability.

I'm trying to look for an answer in the description but couldn't find it. Sorry if there is. I want to know if I could choose each individual whether or not they have a schlong. In the description, it says race/gender but not individual. Ofc I could just download it now and try it but installing and uninstalling a mod will increase file corruption probability.

I found using the targeting system with sexlab, then going into the MCM for SoS and the PC/NPC tab, lets me decide not only what schlong I am using but the schlong the guy/girl I targeted has.

I hope I'm not mistaken...
Looks like latest SOS cause CTD with latest Sexlab version... since latest sexlab have new PapyrusUtil..
And looks like it's conflict with new SOS...
So... maybe need wait until it's compatible with new Sexlab...
And second problem is, the old SOS Menu, not shows up on new Sexlab version...IDK if anyone have same problem as mine...

I have a question here... I use this alongside Moonlight tales, which means that all the wolves regardless of their fur colour retain the vanilla black coloured schlong. Is it possible, if I create the relevant colour matched textures, to get the schlongs to match the werewolf variations? and how would I go about doing that? I'm hoping it's simple, since all I really have is the ability to texture :P

I found using the targeting system with sexlab, then going into the MCM for SoS and the PC/NPC tab, lets me decide not only what schlong I am using but the schlong the guy/girl I targeted has.

Thank you for informing me.

Using the new 3.00.004 version still with SexLab 1.59c and at last I am rid of that annoying schlong-pokes-through-armors-for-males (they wear vanilla armor in my game) and the not correct behaviour for schlongs set to revealing for my females, I had in v 2.05.41. In the later case the schlong randomly reverted to an invisible/concealed state after a sexlab scene (randomly because sometimes they did, in some cases they reverted to the state I adjusted them in the MCM -> revealed).

Seems as if everything is working fine now.

Btw, I love Scrim Script Cleaner to get a true clean save: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Espero que no me equivoco ...

Parece que la última causa SOS CTD con la última versión Sexlab ... desde el último sexlab tienen nuevo PapyrusUtil ..

Y parece que es un conflicto con el nuevo SOS ...

Así que ... tal vez necesite esperar hasta es compatible con el nuevo Sexlab ...

Y segundo problema es que el menú SOS de edad, no aparece en la nueva versión Sexlab ... IDK si alguien tiene el mismo problema como el mío ...

i

Hi guys,

How do I actually install this? I unzip the file into the data folder, then use the Nexus mod thing to load it, but it says 'unable to load' (also happens with the other stuff I have tried to do this with). Am I doing something incredibley stupid and obvious?

thanks

Hi guys,

How do I actually install this? I unzip the file into the data folder, then use the Nexus mod thing to load it, but it says 'unable to load' (also happens with the other stuff I have tried to do this with). Am I doing something incredibley stupid and obvious?

thanks

When you add a mod via NMM, you give it the zip file by itself. In other words, do not give an extracted version of the file but the entire zip as it contains all of its contents. Just paste the zip into the data file and add the mod unextracted.