I figured out what the problem was, I needed to completely remove SLEN from the mod organizer, not just disable it.

Less shortcuts, please. Are you talking about SexLab Eager NPCs or what is SLEN?

SLEN is indeed SexLab Eager NPCs, but I agree, the use of acronyms can be very frustrating if you don't know what the heck they mean with it.

And on topic: SLEN (SexLab Eager NPCs) should no longer conflict with Schlongs of Skyrim. If it does, you are not using an up to date version of SLEN.

Related to the underwear, I have an experimental thing.

It's for those of you who don't want seeing schlongs when looting body armors.

This will equip the sos default underwear on every male character who gets a schlong *for the first time*. So from now bandits and any other males you encounter will wear that cloth piece.

Then when you loot the armor the corpse will keep the underwear on and your masculinity will not be compromised.

Note you can't use the "loot all" key or you will get the underwear and the cadaver schlong might hit you in the face. If that happens, scream "no homo".

Even if the schlong is not visible, you are not totally safe. There is still the underwear's bulge. Try not to look at the bulge. At least close your eyes a bit when you do.

It's a separate mod, I don't like to add this to the main mod. However I needed to change a script of the main mod that I've included here. I will add this script to the next SOS version (only the script, not the whole thing).

Install only over version 2.05.040. Say yes if prompted for overwriting.

attachicon.gifSOS - Underwear for everybody v01 - only for v2.05.040.7z

If I see enough interest this can become a real thing, maybe an underwear mod for sos or something.

I know that this is a pretty old post, but I recently tried this patch with the latest SOS, and now all male NPCs are walking around in nothing but their skivvies. Not sure if I messed something up in load order, or if that's even relevant for this patch. Can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction?

EDIT: It could possibly be because that patch is meant for an older version of SOS. I'll remove it for now. Hopefully, there is an updated version in the works, because I wasn't expecting an underpants party when I launched my game. :P

I don't suppose there is an HDT Willy add-on for SOS Light? I preferred the idea of a simple body replacer but LOVE the idea of floppy dick and balls, so I ended up installing SAM so that I could use the conversion. It's pretty neat but there are a few bugs, and I don't need all that scripting. The HDT is awesome though.

For that matter, is there any real support for SOS light? SOS-compatible textures I find sadly don't work with Light. I really want to use Fiszi's Milkdrinker texture too;_;

Guest ffabris

I don't suppose there is an HDT Willy add-on for SOS Light? I preferred the idea of a simple body replacer but LOVE the idea of floppy dick and balls, so I ended up installing SAM so that I could use the conversion. It's pretty neat but there are a few bugs, and I don't need all that scripting. The HDT is awesome though.

For that matter, is there any real support for SOS light? SOS-compatible textures I find sadly don't work with Light. I really want to use Fiszi's Milkdrinker texture too;_;

Have a look at FloppySOS.

Related to the underwear, I have an experimental thing.

It's for those of you who don't want seeing schlongs when looting body armors.

This will equip the sos default underwear on every male character who gets a schlong *for the first time*. So from now bandits and any other males you encounter will wear that cloth piece.

Then when you loot the armor the corpse will keep the underwear on and your masculinity will not be compromised.

Note you can't use the "loot all" key or you will get the underwear and the cadaver schlong might hit you in the face. If that happens, scream "no homo".

Even if the schlong is not visible, you are not totally safe. There is still the underwear's bulge. Try not to look at the bulge. At least close your eyes a bit when you do.

It's a separate mod, I don't like to add this to the main mod. However I needed to change a script of the main mod that I've included here. I will add this script to the next SOS version (only the script, not the whole thing).

Install only over version 2.05.040. Say yes if prompted for overwriting.

attachicon.gifSOS - Underwear for everybody v01 - only for v2.05.040.7z

If I see enough interest this can become a real thing, maybe an underwear mod for sos or something.

I know that this is a pretty old post, but I recently tried this patch with the latest SOS, and now all male NPCs are walking around in nothing but their skivvies. Not sure if I messed something up in load order, or if that's even relevant for this patch. Can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction?

EDIT: It could possibly be because that patch is meant for an older version of SOS. I'll remove it for now. Hopefully, there is an updated version in the works, because I wasn't expecting an underpants party when I launched my game. :P

The underwear mod takes advantadge of the new biped slot system in versions 035-041, which was reverted in later versions.

SOS current version does not allow a mod like that, it's not possible to update it.

If you want the underwear keep using v041, there should be an updated underwear mod for 041 posted somewhere

Have a look at FloppySOS.

Thank you good sir!!  :D

Thank you so much for updating "Grower not a shower". 

It works very well except for one little problem.  The animations in Sexlab is changing the rank size when starting a new animation.  Example is the npc is around 50 arousal and pc near 100 arousal and rank 20 (Using Sexlab Arouse Redux version 21)  Foreplay animation starts and they both get a new rank usually smaller.  During the animation the schlong may grow because arousal is increasing  (they are nude), very um...  sexy yeah.  Next animation starts and the schlong jumps to a different size again, usually smaller rank.  I'm using Sexlab 1.59c still.  S.O.S. Full latest version of course. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Pcgeek

Hey,

the patch for deadly mutilation SOS link is offline, is a alternative mirror/link online maybe?

Not that I know.

If the problem is weird textures. DM is using vanilla body in its meshes, and vanilla textures. SOS replaces vanilla textures, but not the vanilla body in DM meshes. So DM meshes end using vanilla bodies and SOS textures. There are two solutions:

- Using CK or nifskope change the textures these body meshes are using and point them to a new folder with vanilla textures.

- Cut the SOS body meshes and replace the body meshes in DM nifs with these new meshes.

If problem is schlong in mutilated bodies, add the slot 52 to the armors DM is using.

Why the size mod in the description page is 126 mb while in download section is almost 30mb?

I noticed that the sos light version is almost 76 mb, so i'm a bit confused, i also downloaded the full version of 30 mb but my game once installed crashed after loading the game or has infinite loading screen....Any help please?

The size on the download page is the sum of all the archives in the download section.

The size of each archive is the sum of their files. Although not all files are used at once, your mod manager will copy the ones you choose when installing the mod

I think random CTDs and infinite loading screen are a problem with the game engime, memory or something like that.

Try optimizing your setup or run fewer mods. SOS light should cause less problems as it uses less game resources.

https://www.google.es/search?q=skyrim+ctd+help

https://www.google.es/search?q=skyrim+infinite+loading+screen

https://www.google.es/search?q=skyrim+stability

Thank you so much for updating "Grower not a shower". 

It works very well except for one little problem.  The animations in Sexlab is changing the rank size when starting a new animation.  Example is the npc is around 50 arousal and pc near 100 arousal and rank 20 (Using Sexlab Arouse Redux version 21)  Foreplay animation starts and they both get a new rank usually smaller.  During the animation the schlong may grow because arousal is increasing  (they are nude), very um...  sexy yeah.  Next animation starts and the schlong jumps to a different size again, usually smaller rank.  I'm using Sexlab 1.59c still.  S.O.S. Full latest version of course. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Pcgeek

This would be a compatibility issue rather than a bug.

Fixing it would mean disabling the system at some moments, during SL animations or so.

I'm not interested in doing that. The mod is free to edit.

b3lisario,

Thank you for being candid.  I see what you mean.  I am setup for scripting and have actually experimented with the "grower" script for fun.  This may be asking too much but I'm such a noob at scripting...  This disabling would go into the main "Grower" script, could you tell me about where the statement would go (beginning perhaps?) and what the "if then" statement would read?  If this is too much I understand and I'll muddle through looking at other modders' scripts to get an idea. 

Thanks again,

Pcgeek

I've noticed a possible CTD issue. Whenever I leave a lot of looted naked corpses around and enter an interior away from them and save and quit, when I load the game later and try to go back outside where all the naked corpses are I CTD. This has happened in many locations around Skyrim, but always with a lot of dead naked men on the ground outside of an interior after I try to go outside after loading into the game. It started after installing version 3.00.004.

b3lisario,

Have a noob idea that may make things easier, maybe?  Pondering over grower_alias it's returning a value of 11.  This is the rank the animations are using for both PC and NPC.  What if instead we made the grower_alias recognize the event being sent from Sexlab for the animations, return a value of 20 (full size) and end function, maybe just one line?  If you happen to know what the event name is coming from Sexlab is please let me know and I'll try making the change.  Geez I didn't know Schlongs could be so hard!

Thanks,

Pcgeek

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

I added these following text to my skyrim.ini and the logs has not been created...

Have you looked in the correct directory? the papyrus logs are saved into c:\documents\my games\skyrim\logs\script

I haven't even the logs file so it can be created...

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

I added these following text to my skyrim.ini and the logs has not been created...

Do you use Mod Organizer? Make those edits to the skyrim.ini in your MO profile's folder if you do.

I edited in my mo profile's folder and the logs file doesn't appear either...