I don't see that in my game, that particular loading screen looks just fine on my end, everything is there.

We can trouble shoot if you'd like

Huh,

Are you using USKP? Because for me the loading screen object comes from USKP, and I can't find any connection to SOS since loading screen objects have their own NIF and is not covered by SOS. It seems like everything except the kilt is shown in the screen (the NIF never had a crotch region anyways).

loadscreenmaleorc_1.nif

Is there a way to make the schlong bigger with the light version?

You can edit the skeleton in nifskope to increase the length of one of the genital bones. I won't be on my PC again today to check, but I think the bone I edited when I did this was called something like NPC Genitals 01. On the image of the skeleton it's the dot on the "shaft" that's closest to the groin.

Down in the block details window at the bottom the default scale will probably be listed as 1.0000. I changed it to 1.1500 and that gave a decent but still fairly realistic size.

If you did it you'd need to edit the male skeleton for humans and elves and the male beast skeleton for argonians and khajiit (giving them different sizes if you like.) If futa is your thing the female and female beast skeletons can also be done to increase the size of the equipable schlong.

You can edit the skeleton in nifskope to increase the length of one of the genital bones. I won't be on my PC again today to check, but I think the bone I edited when I did this was called something like NPC Genitals 01. On the image of the skeleton it's the dot on the "shaft" that's closest to the groin.

Down in the block details window at the bottom the default scale will probably be listed as 1.0000. I changed it to 1.1500 and that gave a decent but still fairly realistic size.

If you did it you'd need to edit the male skeleton for humans and elves and the male beast skeleton for argonians and khajiit (giving them different sizes if you like.) If futa is your thing the female and female beast skeletons can also be done to increase the size of the equipable schlong.

I have never used nifskope before but I will give it a try. Is there an official site I can download it from?

I have never used nifskope before but I will give it a try. Is there an official site I can download it from?

You can get nifskope from here:

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

And I've just put together a quick guide to show what I did.

This was done with the latest XPMSE skeleton (version 3.21)

1 - Once you've installed nifskope find your skeleton.nif file. It should be in the meshes\actors\character\character assets folder. Back this up first just in case something goes wrong.

2 - Open it with nifskope. Nifskope may be used to open it automatically, or you may have to select it manually with the right click, "Open With" option.

3 - When you first open it you will see something like this:

post-701366-0-28264500-1443512876_thumb.jpg

It looks pretty daunting, especially if you start to expand the Block List in the top left part of the screen, but don't worry.

4 - Zoom in on the image top right and rotate it around with the mouse until you can see the wire-frame schlong. Click any of the dots on the shaft and the Block List to the left will open at around the right place. Then find and highlight the line labelled "NPC Genitals01"

post-701366-0-66820800-1443512887_thumb.jpg

You can see it highlighted in the above shot, as well as the square closest to the groin on the diagram highlighted in yellow.

5 - In the Block Details part of the window down at the bottom scroll down until you can see the line "Scale    float    1.0000"

post-701366-0-72635700-1443512898_thumb.jpg

6 - Double click the 1.0000 and edit it to whatever size you want. In this example, I used 1.1500.

post-701366-0-98418500-1443512904_thumb.jpg

The wire-frame schlong will change size to reflect the changes, giving you an idea of how far you've gone.

7 - Save the nif, overwriting when prompted. (Again, make sure you took a back up of it in case you want to switch back.)

8 - Repeat the process with the following nifs if you want all playable races and both sexes to change size:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

Different sizes can be used in each of the four if you want.

9 - Check it out in the game and see if your characters are walking around with a nicely-sized sausage or a gigantic Zeppelin between their legs, then repeat the process and make edits if needed.

Hope that helps!

Can you not do this in Racemenu with the light version? All the genital bones are accessible in the full version and its a lot easier to see the changes you are making.

I have done it for my own character with SOS Full in RaceMenu - I think using the optional SOS plug-in that comes with XPMSE - but I was under the impression that plug-in wasn't meant for SOS Light. I might be wrong about that.

However, if it does still work, wouldn't that only apply to the player character, and not to all NPCs?

OMG THIS MODS IS RIDICULUS HARD TO INSTALL . I did the full version an spend some hours trying making to run and don't. The mod autor request PJ internal SOS info  but i don't want to . Instead  i request him to write a mod  that checks everything it needs to run properly. Mod Autor give us quality, something reliable. It is too hard a message giving us a clue whats is going on. It is too much to ask?

OMG THIS MODS IS RIDICULUS HARD TO INSTALL . I did the full version an spend some hours trying making to run and don't. The mod autor request PJ internal SOS info  but i don't want to . Instead  i request him to write a mod  that checks everything it needs to run properly. Mod Autor give us quality, something reliable. It is too hard a message giving us a clue whats is going on. It is too much to ask?

Sorry, but this mod is very simple to install.  Double-click in the mod manager of your choice, select the other options, select the penis(es) you want (at least one), then click install.  If you have problems, it is of your own making.  And by not providing necessary info, how is someone supposed to help you with YOUR install issue. 

but i don't want to

Then I don't want to help.

Anybody able to help with creating a new schlong for SOS?

I always wanted to rig out my orcs with the troll junk. So, having done more penises than I can count, I decided to give it a try.

I now have an orc penis rigged out SOS-style. It's hooked to the bones and bounces and jounces nicely; its normal map is wrong (texture space, not object space) and it's shiny but all that is fixable. I think.

The problem is first, that I get regular CTDs every time it shows up in game--often, but not always. Sometimes it shows up fine.

Second, it doesn't respond to schlong up/schlong down keypresses and it doesn't raise or lower for sex or in response to Aroused. If I equip another schlong, that one responds and then if I switch back, my schlong is stuck in whatever position that one was left in. 

I figure it must be hooked to the bones properly, or it wouldn't respond at all. I went through the PDF instructions with my OCD hat on. I made sure the BSBehaviorGraphExtraData block is in the nifs. I walked through the forms in TES5Edit looking for differences between what I did and the existing addons.

I'm stumped.

Nailed it!

There's an error in the PDF. It's Auxbones/SOS/SOSMale.hkx in the nif, not Auxbones/SOS/SOSProject.hkx. Looks like the change came when they decided werewolves needed a different animation.

Here's my guy:

tumblr_nvh058bCkk1rctv3mo1_400.jpg

Got a few issues with textures and mesh to fix and he's ready to go.

Sorry, but this mod is very simple to install.  Double-click in the mod manager of your choice, select the other options, select the penis(es) you want (at least one), then click install.  If you have problems, it is of your own making.  And by not providing necessary info, how is someone supposed to help you with YOUR install issue. 

but i don't want to

I don't need your help.

I am done with this addon, because is "black box" that don't work. Let's hope some day, somebody takes the code and write a validation procedure to ensure everthing is installed.

but i don't want to

I don't need your help.

I am done with this addon, because is "black box" that don't work. Let's hope some day, somebody takes the code and write a validation procedure to ensure everthing is installed.

No, you DO need my help (or anyone's help for that matter), you just don't WANT it.  You just want to complain.  Again, it is simple to install, you just need to provide more info to get the help you NEED.  Are you running mods that bog down Papyrus?  How would we know that without you providing info like a load order or papyrus logs?  Or the info B3lisaro specifically request in the OP?

TROUBLESHOOTING

First of all, upgrade to the last version of SOS. Your issue might have been fixed in a newer version.

If you installed this mod manually, do it yourself a favor and learn how to use a mod manager like NMM or MO and use them to install this mod.

In case of reporting any issue with SOS, unless I can reproduce the problem you describe, I need all the possible information to try to figure out how to fix the problem in your game and, more importantly, how to prevent it from happening again.

Typing in English is too much time consuming for me. I don't have time to ask you specific questions to your issues. So if I can't reproduce your issue (and I won't do so if it's a mod conflict or something on your end), provide the SOS Internal information output and the Papyrus/SKSE logs or you will be ignored

So again, you NEED help, you just don't WANT it.  Have fun...

but i don't want to

I don't need your help.

No, you DO need my help (or anyone's help for that matter), you just don't WANT it.  You just want to complain.  Again, it is simple to install, you just need to provide more info to get the help you NEED.  Are you running mods that bog down Papyrus?  How would we know that without you providing info like a load order or papyrus logs?  Or the info B3lisaro specifically request in the OP?

TROUBLESHOOTING

First of all, upgrade to the last version of SOS. Your issue might have been fixed in a newer version.

If you installed this mod manually, do it yourself a favor and learn how to use a mod manager like NMM or MO and use them to install this mod.

In case of reporting any issue with SOS, unless I can reproduce the problem you describe, I need all the possible information to try to figure out how to fix the problem in your game and, more importantly, how to prevent it from happening again.

Typing in English is too much time consuming for me. I don't have time to ask you specific questions to your issues. So if I can't reproduce your issue (and I won't do so if it's a mod conflict or something on your end), provide the SOS Internal information output and the Papyrus/SKSE logs or you will be ignored

He's not too different from all the people here asking how to get the features of the full SOS out of the light version.

For those people, if you want adjustable size and or shape schlongs then install the FULL version, it's not that hard.

but i don't want to

I don't need your help.

TROUBLESHOOTING

He's not too different from all the people here asking how to get the features of the full SOS out of the light version.

For those people, if you want adjustable size and or shape schlongs then install the FULL version, it's not that hard.

"...it's not that hard..."  giggity :D  - think your Freudian slip is showing...

Will this conflict with ETAC if ETAC is loaded after SoS? They both change a house in riverwood, I'm currently using S.A.M. But since there is no collision for the SAM penis to work with UUNP meshed vagina... it has to go bye bye.

This only conflicts with ETaC if you install SoS's "Morning Wood" shop, which is optional and unneeded for the mod to work.

I don't need your help.

And on that day you still won't get it to work because you are clearly incapable of following instructions or admitting when you're wrong.

but i don't want to

I don't need your help.

TROUBLESHOOTING

No my friend nudesuit does all the penis i could desire, so really don't need this. SOS should: 1) display a penis when has to or 2) display an error message if something is missing. That will make this software good enough. Right now is a lottery maybe it will work or maybe not. If don't work start sending papyrus logs and mama's photo. Check other cool mods like prison overhaul detecting versions or the sexlab framework  detecting other mods , etc. The same string that the mod autor request to give support has the answer , just need to code  something like : if(shit_not_present) { don't_run();}

What do you prefer  "support" or software that avoids the need for support.

k , that's all for me. Use your right to answer i will not reply.

Have a nice day.

No my friend nudesuit does all the penis i could desire, so really don't need this. SOS should: 1) display a penis when has to or 2) display an error message if something is missing. That will make this software good enough. Right now is a lottery maybe it will work or maybe not. If don't work start sending papyrus logs and mama's photo. Check other cool mods like prison overhaul detecting versions or the sexlab framework  detecting other mods , etc. The same string that the mod autor request to give support has the answer , just need to code  something like : if(shit_not_present) { don't_run();}

Have a nice day.

OK, basically you are an idiot. 

SOS should: 1) display a penis when has to

It does as long as you:

1)  Didn't do something stupid like forgetting to select at least one penis in the install.

2)  Don't ave a shit-ton of mods that bog down your papyrus causing the scripts not to execute.

2) display an error message if something is missing

"Hmmm, penis is missing.  Well, since there is no error display in my face telling me the penis is missing, then everything must be correct." 

That will make this software good enough.

Maybe good enough for YOUR exacting standards, but frankly, it works flawlessly for me from day 1 (back when it was on the Nexus) except for minor hiccups here and there with new versions, so I guess it's good enough.

Right now is a lottery maybe it will work or maybe not.

Damn, I should go get lottery tickets.  SOS has worked for me since the beginning when it was on the Nexus.  I must have missed out on some major lottery cash.  :P

Check other cool mods like prison overhaul detecting versions or the sexlab framework  detecting other mods , etc.

SOS is self contained.  It doesn't need anything to run except SkyUI and SKSE 1.7.3.  Other mods like SexLab, SLEN, etc look for SOS, not the other way around., so your examples are flawed.  By the way, if you aren't running SkyUI and (more importantly) SKSE 1.7.3, you'll have a hell of lot more issues than SOS not working.

If don't work start sending papyrus logs and mama's photo.

Which is what mods like SexLab ALSO tell you to do.  Nothing different there.  Although the mama's photo thing, that all you, dude.

The same string that the mod autor request to give support has the answer , just need to code  something like : if(shit_not_present) { don't_run();}

Wow, coding genius.  So when's your overhaul mod for replacing penises with snowcones being posted?

Name me ONE piece of software that "avoids the need for support".  Do it.  Stupidest statement I have heard since my boss left the office.

Liar.  You're just going to go whine in another thread somewhere when that mod doesn't live up to your exacting specifications and you are too stupid to follow instructions and refuse to help solve the issue.  Bugger off.

Does anyone know if the light version is compatible with SexLab 1.6+?

Yes it should be

This might be a stupid question, but is it possible for me to change the schlong size multiplier to go higher than 300%. if it is possible, could someone explain how to do that?

Yes instructions here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=782453

Just a small report. Love the mod thanks for the hard work.

Keep seeing this in my papyrus log:

[Active effect 6 on  (0002BF9E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 342

[Active effect 6 on  (0002BF9E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?

[09/19/2015 - 05:27:27AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp45"

stack:

[sOS_SetupQuest (35000D62)].sos_setupquest_script.ScaleSchlongBones() - "SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc" Line 233

[Active effect 6 on  (0002BF9E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 342

[Active effect 6 on  (0002BF9E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?

[09/19/2015 - 05:27:28AM] Error: Cannot call fGlobalSchlongSizeBoostFactor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sOS_SetupQuest (35000D62)].sos_setupquest_script.ScaleSchlongBones() - "SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc" Line 233

[Active effect 6 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 342

[Active effect 6 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?

[09/19/2015 - 05:27:28AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp45"

stack:

[Active effect 6 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 342

[Active effect 6 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?

[09/19/2015 - 05:27:29AM]

[09/19/2015 - 05:27:29AM]

[09/19/2015 - 05:27:29AM] SOS RaceMenu plugin found. Skipping ScaleSchlongBones

Don't know if there is a fix or have I done something wrong not sure. It pops up repeatedly though, throughout the log. Wondering if there is something I can do.

Thanks again

No, that's a bug in SOS scripts. The patch in this post should get rid of these particular warnings. Please report back if it does not work http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1321502

Probably already noticed, but ...

With SOS full installed (and perfectly working!), I noticed a strange thing.

It's about the Forworms Leaders, the ones with the Briar Hearth in place of the real human hearth.

When I loot the briar hearth from their corpses, they becomes istantly naked and loose completely their schlong, leaving an empty hole.

That's a know issue, it's kind a small bug in SOS that coupled with USKP evolves to epic bug. I probably try to fix something about the conflict.

Hey guys,

I apologize if this has been asked to death, but is there a way to fix schlong size resetting on followers with cell changes? It seems to mostly happen when I go from an interior or city cell into the main world, but it isn't limited to that. The revealing armor tag remains, and as long as the followers aren't with me they stay to what I set them to. I googled around and couldn't find an answer to this.

Using the UNP addon for SoS, I don't have any male followers so I'm not sure if its only the female ones.

Here's my current load order: http://pastebin.com/TAUtmbK8

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: more info, I looked into the papyrus logs and it seems this is what happens when I transition load screens and the bug occurs. I included the SoS internal information with it which I ran after it had changed. All other scripts mentioned after the load screen were fine.

[09/21/2015 - 03:10:53PM] warning: Property SOS_Factions on script SOS_Debug attached to Active effect 5 on  (4C001DF9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/21/2015 - 03:10:54PM] SOS version 3.00.004
Actor: Aesa, female
Race: Nord (1275103665)
Actor Spell: TRUE,TRUE, Erection: False
PC Setup Spell: TRUE
Addons: 3, OK: 3
Faction: SOS UNP, Rank: 20
Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 20
Schlonged by addon: False, Blacklist: False
Armor: 1275096763, SlotMask: 4
Armor revealing: keyword False, list TRUE
Armor concealing list: False
I'm thinking it's because the save game script cleaner deleted whatever it was that was needed, so I'm going to do a clean install of SoS.

Followers losing their size after zone change wearing revealing gear was a bug in the past that was fixed. I tried reproducing it some time ago and it worked for me, but I think it could depend on the papyrus latency. Does still happen in your game? If so I'll take a look

B3lisario, the link for uglykidcid's deadly mutilation compatibility patch is broken.  is the patch still needed for v3?  if so, thanks in advance if you could resurrect it.

No idea I never used deadly mutilation. I guess it is as needed as it was with v2. No I don't have a copy of that archive.

Got an issue where after installing the mod the game stops after a minute...

Its like the pc and npcs just stop walking and remain idle forever. Cant access inventory r quick spell menu or map or journal

Never seen that before. I say skeleton issue or legendary mod conflict. The fact that happens after a minute is also weird.

Hi! I wonder if there is a way to make underwear stay on when taking of armor or when looting other NPCs? Thank you in advance!

There were a couple of mods on Nexus that did that (maybe here as well).  Do a search on Nexus for "SOS" and check through the results (maybe search "Schlong" as well)

The only mod I found is permaundies, which as I understand makes underwear permanent on everyone. I however would like it stripped of during sexlab

Yes there is this mod that does exactly what you need. But it requires exact version 2.05.041 and can't work with the current version. I wrote about this some pages back.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1047771and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1060728

Hello b3lisario and thanks for everything you do with the mod, its pretty awesome.

I've got an issue though for over a week now that I just cannot fix no matter what I try. At first I installed SoS, the XP32 Sketelon with the plugin and so on... everything worked fine and I had extra body and genital sliders for males in RaceMenu. 

Then at one point I also added "SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9". That for some reason caused every extra body and genital slider to only appear for female sexes. Ever since then no matter what I did (and believe me I did everything I could to my knowledge, even completely reinstalling the whole game and starting a new save with ONLY the few mods for SoS) it just stayed like that.

I use Mod Organizer and any help would be greatly appreciated.

sliders in racemenu? probably you installed two sos racemenu mod plugins or something. XPMSE have a dummy sos plugin that disables the schlong scaling for the PC. Uncheck suspicious mods or post load order if you can't figure it out.

Question :Is there a way to update to v3 without disabling the mod first ? Since i got batched patches that rely on SOS' masters i'd have to make like 3 patches just to update it (assuming it will work) by following the suggested procedure. However if I try to update SOS without disabling it the game crashes when trying to load the save.

Yes you can do that, there would be some problems, but I guess not so serious. Try to update while your PC is at home with no other NPCs around. Maybe this help. Try not to change the load order. Please report back how it goes.

About batched patches, well I have no idea. But all SOS record IDs are unchanged, so I guess this shouldn't be a problem.

I have a problem I had before. SoS just won't work: It doesn't get recognized by other mods, nor is it listed in the MCM although the .esm is active and it even worked at first. But after I reload my game, it's just gone. Any ideas?

Does it work with older saves? From a day ago or so.

I'm unable to get this to install correctly.

I'm using NMM 0.60.8 (the update to this prompted me to do a clean start with skyrim as the multiple profiles and reinstalling just didn't work right, anyway, it was time for a clean start anyway).

I'd been using an older version of SOS before with no problems, but this time when I install it errors out.  It goes through the wizard, I'm using default body, hairy option.  Regular and Muscular (not a fan of average, so I don't include it).  Install male skeleton is checked, but I'm not checking the sos shop.

Click yes to all for overwriting files, then at the very end of the install it errors and the mod activation queue status says 'a problem occurred during install'.

Anyone familiar with this issue?

Ugh I would prefer not having to install the new NMM. I'm scared. But I guess I would need doing so just to check if the installer runs fine. Anything is possible with NMM. Does this version crash less at least?

There should be a clickable thingy near the 'a problem occurred during install' message with the description of the problem.

SoS keeps conflicting with my SL mods. Keeps overwriting the Papyrus and Storage.Util files. Or at least that is the pop up warning I keep getting.

That's fixed on the last version. If you want use older versions, don't overwrite SL files and everything should be fine.

How do i change the Length whitout changing how fat the schlong is?

That's not possible with this mod. You can use XPMSE plugin to do so on the PC.

Uh, the mod already checks for missing requirements like SKSE. The author gave the mod to the community and it's free to alter. I've just uploaded it here. You are free to add your check-whatever-atrocity-i-did-trying-to-install-this-mod-manually-or-whatever-conflict-i-have-that-i-dont-care-to-report feature