Hello !

I really like your mod, he is really great !

But i have an issue that i can't manage to fix, i give a try to the beta, and a few other version.

My proble is that the schlong can't bend correctly, imean, whean i bend it, and mad it in horizontal position it reduce the schlong, the schlong only have the good size when i bend it up or down, in horizontal he reducing.

I use UNPB, TBBP and Sexlab with it if it helps to understand.

Excuse my poor english, i'm a french guy  :-/

This effect is quite normal (it's the same for CBBE, does not matter which body shape you use, the schlongs come with their own mesh anyways) and I have to say I quite like it, because it makes aligning certain animations much easier, for example no schlongs thrusting through a whole female body mesh, especially when you are fan of not too chubby ladies and when you like rescaling (my player char has weight 50 and height/scale 0.9).

I guess the SOS skeleton is responsible for that.

Yes it's a known issue, caused by the SOS animations. Currently there is no fix for that

That's something that irked me as well. It's especially noticable when you use the console and call  sae SOSFastErect, watch the schlong rise and grow, and then call  sae SOSBend0. The penis shrinks again until it's no larger than in flaccid state, and bends a bit downward. When SexLab calls these animation events in quick succession, the schlong simply rises without any noticable growth (in cases with near-horizontal bending angle).

That was not the case with old versions of SOS. Replacing the files SOSBendDown.hkx, SOSBendUp.hkx, and SOSErect.hkx in meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations\ with those from the old SOS 2.03.010b release makes it look much better. The downside is that SexLab bending defaults would have to be adjusted (schlong is bent more upward around position 0, and doesn't bend as far at 9 and -9).

For your convenience, I have repackaged those files from SOS 2.03.010b and attached them here, so you don't have to download the whole package. Try it out, and see the difference.

Old SOS schlong bending.7z

Hey, b3lisario ! I really do like this mod, much better than Better Males I was using before, as the 'schlongs' don't always erect, it was really disturbing to see a boner when stripping a male bandit to take his armor, but I had some 'bending' problems on previous versions of standard SOS as the bending wasn't always starting when a SexLab animation was triggered, so now I'm using SOS-lite and it works flawlessly but I've got 2 questions : 

1 ) Are the bending problems solved in SOS standard version ?

2 ) Is there a way to get bigger 'schlongs' with SOS lite version ?

My redguard dragonborn slaver needs more inches to satisfy his bitches:lol:

It should work exactly as SOS light

racemenu plugin or edit skeleton: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

In SOS light - anyone have any idea why I'm only seeing the average size penis even when i select regular? With Nexus mod installed version.

Are you sure?

Last time I used SOS was ver 2.03. It worked perfectly at that time. Last night I downloaded ver 2.04.004, 2.04.011, 2.05.019BETA and lite ver 1.04, now I cant install none of the above except lite ver. While installing through NMM it shows "failure - The mod was not activated'. Skeleton is XPMS 1.93a. Is there any way to install the full version? My game is freshly installed, skse ver is 1.6.16 and game ver 1.9.

Sorry for my bad english..

It sounds like a NMM issue. Try to restart the program or install a new version

The installer hasn't changed since 2.03

Hello !

I really like your mod, he is really great !

But i have an issue that i can't manage to fix, i give a try to the beta, and a few other version.

My proble is that the schlong can't bend correctly, imean, whean i bend it, and mad it in horizontal position it reduce the schlong, the schlong only have the good size when i bend it up or down, in horizontal he reducing.

I use UNPB, TBBP and Sexlab with it if it helps to understand.

Excuse my poor english, i'm a french guy  :-/

This effect is quite normal (it's the same for CBBE, does not matter which body shape you use, the schlongs come with their own mesh anyways) and I have to say I quite like it, because it makes aligning certain animations much easier, for example no schlongs thrusting through a whole female body mesh, especially when you are fan of not too chubby ladies and when you like rescaling (my player char has weight 50 and height/scale 0.9).

I guess the SOS skeleton is responsible for that.

Yes it's a known issue, caused by the SOS animations. Currently there is no fix for that

That's something that irked me as well. It's especially noticable when you use the console and call  sae SOSFastErect, watch the schlong rise and grow, and then call  sae SOSBend0. The penis shrinks again until it's no larger than in flaccid state, and bends a bit downward. When SexLab calls these animation events in quick succession, the schlong simply rises without any noticable growth (in cases with near-horizontal bending angle).

That was not the case with old versions of SOS. Replacing the files SOSBendDown.hkx, SOSBendUp.hkx, and SOSErect.hkx in meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations\ with those from the old SOS 2.03.010b release makes it look much better. The downside is that SexLab bending defaults would have to be adjusted (schlong is bent more upward around position 0, and doesn't bend as far at 9 and -9).

For your convenience, I have repackaged those files from SOS 2.03.010b and attached them here, so you don't have to download the whole package. Try it out, and see the difference.

attachicon.gifOld SOS schlong bending.7z

The bending issue was introduced in 2.03.012 with the new version of the SOS animation files that VectorPlexus did

He knows about the issue, he said that maybe would fix the problem at some point. I don't know how to edit these files

The old animation files are not compatible with current versions of SOS mods

After each game load SOS needs to resize the bones, there is no way to avoid this at the moment. The only exception I made was the racemenu plugin for SOS: SOS full is hardcoded to not change the PC size if that particular plugin is active. As a temporary workaround you can rename your mod to "SOSRaceMenu.esp", or use SOS Light. I'll try to think of something.

Remove the sex check or change it http://www.creationkit.com/GetSex_-_ActorBase

No I'm sorry I don't want to test your mod.

Another thread to ask for assistance http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/

Hmmm...Would said game load possibly interfere with the mod I'm working on, then?

And you mean changing the SOS Full mod's name to SOSRaceMenu.esp, correct? If I do that, would I -just- rename the esp file? Would I need to reinstall it again?

EDIT: After going into the CK and trying to compile the scripts for the mod I'm working on, I got a looooooot of errors, and have no idea how to fix them, so that's great.

You sure that I should start a thread in the Skyrim Tech Support forum? Most of the threads there only have to do with bugs with the game itself, not help creating mods. Doesn't seem like the right section for this.

I wrote earlier about betas never working for me and B3lisario gave me some recommendations.  When I run the debug spell on my player character, I'm told I'm using SOS version 2.03.010.  Actually, I'm using the latest non-beta version: 2.04.011.  I think my problems may stem from this: somehow I'm still running the 2.03 version.  Here's what I see when I run the debug spell on my player character:

SOS version 2.03.010
Actor: Tvist, male
Race: High Elf (79683)
Actor Magic Effect: TRUE, Erection: False
PC Setup Spell: TRUE
Addons: 3, OK: 3
Faction: SOS Smurf Average, Rank: 3
Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 3
Schlonged by addon: TRUE
Armor: 562851, SlotMask: 4
Armor stats: TRUE, False, False

How do I correct this.

(Also  I set the schlongification notifications to show.  I didn't see them show up as I continued to play the game, but perhaps they only show up after I exit and then start again.  I will find out the next time I open the game.)

Thank you Germanicus, i'll give a try to the skeletton you linked to me.

I Download it and realised that i already use this xpms for my skyrim...So it seems to not fix the bug for me :/

Just let me make sure: did you download your first skeleton from Nexus site? because, the one on Nexus is not the same as the one here.

I've created a new character. Installed the latest Beta too. All was fine until my PC got to level 20. Suddenly I got the same problem as before. He wears he panties until the end of the sex scene when he or NPC is having orgasm. When I looked in my inventory, the panties are off, but when I put them on, then he is naked from the start of sex. Also, when I unchecked the box for SOS notification (or something like this) he wears he panties again. If I drop them or sell them, the game assign a new one that he is wearing again. It frustrates me a lot. Anyone has any suggestion how to resolve this?

The new Betas seem to not work with custom races. I'm Using the Dgi-Raht custom race and it won't let me schlongify my character. I'm not sure how to make the Dagi-Raht skeleton compatible though because apparently it uses whatever default skeleton is installed, but i'm using XPMS w/ the SOS patch and it still doesn't seem to work.

Use the MCM submenu "Player / NPC Settings" and change your schlong there. The schlong potions no longer schlongify custom races due to some changes I did. If the menu doesn't work explain what happens when you use it

Well when I use the menu the asterik appears on the schlong options, and when I choose one my character is not schlongified.

SOS Version 2.05.019
Actor: Bandit Plunderer, male
Race: Orc (79687)
Actor magic Effect: TRUE. Erection: False
Faction: None, Rank N/A
Schlongified: None, Rank-2
Schlonged by Addon: False
Armor: 1071439, SlotMask: 4194308
Armor stats: False, TRUE, False

Problem: Underwear showing, nothing else. I performed installation exactly as described in part 3 of the post, but this keeps happening anyway. Load Order: Core, then .esp, then the SOS addons.

Any idea what could be wrong? Oh, and the SOS mod is set to load dead last, after everything else, and I have all the required mods for this to work.

I wrote earlier about betas never working for me and B3lisario gave me some recommendations.  When I run the debug spell on my player character, I'm told I'm using SOS version 2.03.010.  Actually, I'm using the latest non-beta version: 2.04.011.  I think my problems may stem from this: somehow I'm still running the 2.03 version.  Here's what I see when I run the debug spell on my player character:

SOS version 2.03.010

Actor: Tvist, male

Race: High Elf (79683)

Actor Magic Effect: TRUE, Erection: False

Faction: SOS Smurf Average, Rank: 3

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 3

Schlonged by addon: TRUE

Armor: 562851, SlotMask: 4

Armor stats: TRUE, False, False

How do I correct this.

(Also  I set the schlongification notifications to show.  I didn't see them show up as I continued to play the game, but perhaps they only show up after I exit and then start again.  I will find out the next time I open the game.)

You have the "new game" bug in your savegame. It's explained in the mod description, troubleshooting section.

I've created a new character. Installed the latest Beta too. All was fine until my PC got to level 20. Suddenly I got the same problem as before. He wears he panties until the end of the sex scene when he or NPC is having orgasm. When I looked in my inventory, the panties are off, but when I put them on, then he is naked from the start of sex. Also, when I unchecked the box for SOS notification (or something like this) he wears he panties again. If I drop them or sell them, the game assign a new one that he is wearing again. It frustrates me a lot. Anyone has any suggestion how to resolve this?

The panties are not the issue, don't hate them lol. They appear when there is no schlong, so the issue is that you schlong is gone (this would be a SOS issue), or some other thing takes place of the schlong when your start a sex animation (this would be a SL issue). That's why I asked you what happened when you start a sex animation being already nude.

The new Betas seem to not work with custom races. I'm Using the Dgi-Raht custom race and it won't let me schlongify my character. I'm not sure how to make the Dagi-Raht skeleton compatible though because apparently it uses whatever default skeleton is installed, but i'm using XPMS w/ the SOS patch and it still doesn't seem to work.

Use the MCM submenu "Player / NPC Settings" and change your schlong there. The schlong potions no longer schlongify custom races due to some changes I did. If the menu doesn't work explain what happens when you use it

Well when I use the menu the asterik appears on the schlong options, and when I choose one my character is not schlongified.

I'll take a look at this race.

SOS Version 2.05.019

Problem: Underwear showing, nothing else. I performed installation exactly as described in part 3 of the post, but this keeps happening anyway. Load Order: Core, then .esp, then the SOS addons.

Any idea what could be wrong? Oh, and the SOS mod is set to load dead last, after everything else, and I have all the required mods for this to work.

If you didn't disable the orc race in all your installed addons, this might be a SOS bug. Enable your Papyrus logging, reproduce the issue, and post the resulting log.

germanicus, on 12 May 2014 - 04:31 AM, said:snapback.png

The panties are not the issue, don't hate them lol. They appear when there is no schlong, so the issue is that you schlong is gone (this would be a SOS issue), or some other thing takes place of the schlong when your start a sex animation (this would be a SL issue). That's why I asked you what happened when you start a sex animation being already nude.

Thanks for the answer blisario - If I take the pants off, when animation starts, the pants are right on. If they are on, then he fucks with them on until orgasm. I don't understand how my PC can have a sex with pants on when they are off in his inventory and when he puts them on, he got naked. LOL. This is contradicted to me unless, panties are doing schlongfy. So, how can I make my schlong work?

SOS Version 2.05.019

If you didn't disable the orc race in all your installed addons, this might be a SOS bug. Enable your Papyrus logging, reproduce the issue, and post the resulting log.

The problem is that it's for ALL males. None of them have anything different about their bodies, armor, or dicks. But I'll get papyrus a working and see how it goes. So, where dos Papyrus put its log files? I'm only using Sexlab Framework instead of it and Papyrus both because OP says it's included.

Edit: Alright, this is bizarre. I attacked a group of Imperials on the road, and THEY have dicks. It's just these bandits in Greymoor fort, and they are mixed races.

I've tried the race and the MCM option works without issue. You are failing at using the menu or there is an error somewhere.

Enable your papyrus logging, reproduce the issue, enable and use the debug spell, and post the resulting log

Thanks for the answer blisario - If I take the pants off, when animation starts, the pants are right on. If they are on, then he fucks with them on until orgasm. I don't understand how my PC can have a sex with pants on when they are off in his inventory and when he puts them on, he got naked. LOL. This is contradicted to me unless, panties are doing schlongfy. So, how can I make my schlong work?

This totally looks a SL issue. Anyway do the following:

- undress completely and empty your inventory. Drop the items into a barrel or something

You are nude with a visible schlong

- enter console and type "inv", this lists your inventory

There should be a -worn- item ***00d77, that's the schlong (use page up / page down keys to scroll the list if you don't see it). Ignore the "bad editor id" lines

- start the sex animation, wait until the underwear appears

- enter console again and type "inv"

Is there the 00d77 item? Has the -worn- word? Do you see an underwear item in the list?

SOS Version 2.05.019

The problem is that it's for ALL males. None of them have anything different about their bodies, armor, or dicks. But I'll get papyrus a working and see how it goes. So, where dos Papyrus put its log files? I'm only using Sexlab Framework instead of it and Papyrus both because OP says it's included.

Edit: Alright, this is bizarre. I attacked a group of Imperials on the road, and THEY have dicks. It's just these bandits in Greymoor fort, and they are mixed races.

I fast travelled to Greymoor fort and my bandits were schlonged

papyrus log: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=31562721#post31562721

germanicus, on 12 May 2014 - 04:31 AM, said:xsnapback.png.pagespeed.ic.W0tE3G20Wj.pn

This totally looks a SL issue. Anyway do the following:

- undress completely and empty your inventory. Drop the items into a barrel or something

You are nude with a visible schlong

- enter console and type "inv", this lists your inventory

There should be a -worn- item ***00d77, that's the schlong (use page up / page down keys to scroll the list if you don't see it). Ignore the "bad editor id" lines

- start the sex animation, wait until the underwear appears

- enter console again and type "inv"

Is there the 00d77 item? Has the -worn- word? Do you see an underwear item in the list?

Thanks for the help. Appreciate that.

Something strange happened. Somehow I managed to fix it. Have no idea how but when went home, I fucked Rayya and panties didn't show up at all. Nevertheless, I followed your instructions and my inventory was empty when typed "inv" The whole sex scene was flawless. Later on, I met traveller and sex her too. Again, no panties on. Great. Now I'm happy. :)

Anyhow, I saved your instructions for, God forbid, the case if they show up again. :)

Thank you, B3lisario.  The new game bug was the problem.  I followed the mod's instruction for updating from a <203.007 version of SOS and now everything is working smoothly.  All followers have new and more hunky schlongs, thanks to tweaking in the MCM panel.  And all the random NPCs met along the way who are in Aoki's revealing armor are showing their stuff.  Thank you for your work on this fun mod.

Changing the slider's dialogue range in the SOS config script also does nothing as far as I can see; max percentage the slider can go to stays 300% even if I bump it up to 600%. Not sure how to get the slider to allow me to go past that.

I found a way to set arbitrary values to the "Schlong size multiplier" slider

create a text file in the Data folder with name boost (Skyrim\Data\boost.txt) with this content:

setpqv sos_config fGlobalSchlongSizeBoostFactor 3000
run the game, type in console

bat boost
(if it says script not found, try bat boost.txt)

then save and load the saved game

hey, just a small question how can i get the schlong from the werwolf away?

i have allready a exiyting model and now werwolfs have two of them...^^

i tryed the mcm toggle for werbeasts but it has no evect.

So, I'm rebuilding my install and have been using the 2.04.011 version for quite some time. Should I install the new 2.05 beta release?

I can only tell from my experience. The new Beta was definitely an improvement for me, so far it works flawlessly with Sexlab 1.57, SoS for Females and some other mods I use (Arousal - SoS connection for example).

The whole mod runs smoother, schlongifications occur much faster, feels leaner and less script heavy.

The only issue which is sometimes still present (but this has nothing to do with the beta, it was there before) is the bend/croooked schlong bug (which might be a Sexlab issue, because SexLab is "too fast" now when aligning actor positions for animations, think of it as if SexLab is aligning actor positions faster as the schlong is able to follow and stretch out into the right direction...). The bug occurs rarely for me, it seems to depend on the general x- or/and z-axis position an animation takes place in it's default alignment. A hit on "u" for a rotation usually solves the issue.

I installed all my sexmods and SoS beta on a sexmod clean save though (this save has never seen a sexmod). I have no idea how this works with older mods or update procedures.

@b3lisaro - What are you thoughts on HDT and do you think you will change SOS to use it? if not why?

We all want a new generation of SOS with full native HDT collision, have to make complex deformations and collisions between the genital parts in contact, vaginal, anal and mourh reaction on new HDT sOS, if this was done with the help of the creator of HDT, you find here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

everything could become a Reality without having to wait years for a new chapter TES and new next-gen mods. ^_^

@b3lisaro - What are you thoughts on HDT and do you think you will change SOS to use it? if not why?

We all want a new generation of SOS with full native HDT collision, have to make complex deformations and collisions between the genital parts in contact, vaginal, anal and mourh reaction on new HDT sOS, if this was done with the help of the creator of HDT, you find here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

everything could become a Reality without having to wait years for a new chapter TES and new next-gen mods. ^_^

I'm not using the HDT stuff. I think my computer can't handle it, but I really didn't invest time in that.

As far as I know there isn't much to change in SOS to use HDT, just the meshes. I am not sure but I guess it could be something to choose in the mod installer, or maybe a MCM setting. What do you have in mind?

Romeozero did some work with the female schlong, there is a SOS+HDT file somewhere in the SOS UNP thread. There were some videos, the schlongs looked fine.

Not sure if would needed, but I'm not interested in XML tweaking. Neither collision stuff in 3ds max.

Yo I'm using 2.19 beta and I am having a problem with my armors.  Just look attachicon.gif2014-05-15_00001.jpg.

Do you have a fix?

Sure, it's in mod description, troubleshooting section

hey, just a small question how can i get the schlong from the werwolf away?

i have allready a exiyting model and now werwolfs have two of them...^^

i tryed the mcm toggle for werbeasts but it has no evect.

If you are using version 2.04.* this is a bug that got fixed in the last beta version (2.05.019). You can either install this version or delete all

Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\SOS\<every addon>\werewolfgenitals_0.nif and _1.nif

files.

Ok, I recently just rebuilt my Skyrim installation fresh from Steam, downloaded all updates to mods, including SL 1.57, etc, and I also downloaded the latest SOS beta. I don't remember if I ran into this before but now all men (I play a female DB) appear with underwear on instead of in a schlonged state. I didn't touch any settings, but just installed the Smurf/Average schlong.  Thanks!

Load order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
Wyrmstooth.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
CoD Waking Nightmare II.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
AOS.esp=1
additionalmusiccollection.esp=1
00sexyhousevendors.esp=1
DFB - Random Encounters.esp=1
dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1
High Level Enemies.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Falskaar.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp=1
sexy crafting merchants.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
wolveofsolstheimwb.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
insanity's daedric sword.esp=1
insanity's ebony sword replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
The Unclaimed Delivery.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons DG.esp=1
ERSO 03.3 - Mighty Dawnguard Dragons.esp=1
ERSO 03.4 - Mighty Dragonborn Dragons.esp=1
ERSO 03.5 - New Dragon Loots.esp=1
ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp=1
ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp=1
ERSO 05 - Dovah Holy Book.esp=1
ERSO 06 - Wait More Time Dragon Encounter x3.0.esp=1
ERSO 07 - Mighty Dragon Priests.esp=1
ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USKP.esp=1
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=0
SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp=0
unique uniques.esp=1
SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp=1
abysmaldepths.esp=1
quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp=1
arthyngrad sanctum.esp=1
cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp=1
CloisteredTemple.esp=1
CoD Waking Nightmare II.esp=1
Forfeorannaheim.esp=1
fornirstomb.esp=1
iomaungandr rising.esp=1
Jornheim.esp=1
Lakeview_Extended.esp=1
Lavanka.esp=1
northern_encounters2.esp=1
Ornhamir.esp=1
PP_WindcallerPass.esp=1
RuinsofSolveig.esp=1
silvercresttomb.esp=1
tgnq.esp=1
vyborsrest.esp=1
lightweight potions and poisons.esp=1
weir_weightlessgems.esp=1
Rebirth Monster.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1
unreadbooksglow.esp=1
SoS - The Dungeons.esp=1
SoS - The Wilds.esp=1
SoS - Civilization.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
MindiFollower.esp=1
Zt_followers.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SkyRe_Races.esp=1
SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
ASIS-Dependency.esp=1
ASIS.esp=1
Pre ReProccer UU IW IA Patch.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1
qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + IA Patch.esp=1
qotsafans LeveledLists IW IA Patch.esp=1
qotsafans Books HF Patch.esp=1
qotsafans Ingestibles HF Patch.esp=1
additionalmusiccollection2.esp=1
baneofakatosh.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp=1
AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp=1
morewolves.esp=1
GunnarTomb.esp=1
LarrysLegacy.esp=1
Tymrir'sCrypt.esp=1
ZandaksTomb.esp=1
Seductress Elizabeth.esp=1
Seductress Serana.esp=1
Crafting Locations Improved(full)v4.6.1.esp=1
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins for USKP.esp=1
Zipsuit.esp=1
ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Falskaar patch.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
GagSFXDragonborn.esp=1
GagSFXHearthfires.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
HentaiMilk.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLab Submit Serana.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
submitdd_ff.esp=1
submitdd_ff_exp.esp=1
SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Sexlab Release.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
sr_ifpssl.esp=1

Ok, I recently just rebuilt my Skyrim installation fresh from Steam, downloaded all updates to mods, including SL 1.57, etc, and I also downloaded the latest SOS beta. I don't remember if I ran into this before but now all men (I play a female DB) appear with underwear on instead of in a schlonged state. I didn't touch any settings, but just installed the Smurf/Average schlong.  Thanks!

Load order:

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

Falskaar.esm=1

Wyrmstooth.esp=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

CoD Waking Nightmare II.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

HentaiPregnancy.esm=1

SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1

AOS.esp=1

additionalmusiccollection.esp=1

00sexyhousevendors.esp=1

DFB - Random Encounters.esp=1

dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1

High Level Enemies.esp=1

High Level Enemies - Falskaar.esp=1

High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1

High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp=1

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp=1

sexy crafting merchants.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1

wolveofsolstheimwb.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

insanity's daedric sword.esp=1

insanity's ebony sword replacer.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1

The Unclaimed Delivery.esp=1

HDT Havok Object.esp=1

ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons DG.esp=1

ERSO 03.3 - Mighty Dawnguard Dragons.esp=1

ERSO 03.4 - Mighty Dragonborn Dragons.esp=1

ERSO 03.5 - New Dragon Loots.esp=1

ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp=1

ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp=1

ERSO 05 - Dovah Holy Book.esp=1

ERSO 06 - Wait More Time Dragon Encounter x3.0.esp=1

ERSO 07 - Mighty Dragon Priests.esp=1

ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USKP.esp=1

ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp=1

SkyRe_Main.esp=1

SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp=1

SkyRe_Combat.esp=1

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=0

SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp=0

unique uniques.esp=1

SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp=1

abysmaldepths.esp=1

quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp=1

arthyngrad sanctum.esp=1

cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp=1

CloisteredTemple.esp=1

CoD Waking Nightmare II.esp=1

Forfeorannaheim.esp=1

fornirstomb.esp=1

iomaungandr rising.esp=1

Jornheim.esp=1

Lakeview_Extended.esp=1

Lavanka.esp=1

northern_encounters2.esp=1

Ornhamir.esp=1

PP_WindcallerPass.esp=1

RuinsofSolveig.esp=1

silvercresttomb.esp=1

tgnq.esp=1

vyborsrest.esp=1

lightweight potions and poisons.esp=1

weir_weightlessgems.esp=1

Rebirth Monster.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1

unreadbooksglow.esp=1

SoS - The Dungeons.esp=1

SoS - The Wilds.esp=1

SoS - Civilization.esp=1

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

MindiFollower.esp=1

Zt_followers.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

SkyRe_Races.esp=1

SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp=1

barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1

Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

ASIS-Dependency.esp=1

ASIS.esp=1

Pre ReProccer UU IW IA Patch.esp=1

ReProccer.esp=1

qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + IA Patch.esp=1

qotsafans LeveledLists IW IA Patch.esp=1

qotsafans Books HF Patch.esp=1

qotsafans Ingestibles HF Patch.esp=1

additionalmusiccollection2.esp=1

baneofakatosh.esp=1

Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp=1

AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp=1

morewolves.esp=1

GunnarTomb.esp=1

LarrysLegacy.esp=1

Tymrir'sCrypt.esp=1

ZandaksTomb.esp=1

Seductress Elizabeth.esp=1

Seductress Serana.esp=1

Crafting Locations Improved(full)v4.6.1.esp=1

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins for USKP.esp=1

Zipsuit.esp=1

ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1

ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Falskaar patch.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1

HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

LoversVictim.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1

GagSFXDragonborn.esp=1

GagSFXHearthfires.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

HentaiMilk.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

SexLab Submit Serana.esp=1

SexLabSquirt.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

submitdd_ff.esp=1

submitdd_ff_exp.esp=1

SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Sexlab Release.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

sr_ifpssl.esp=1

Load order looks OK. I would need a papyrus log and debug spell. Read mod description, troubleshooting section.