Is anyone else having an issue where when the animations change, the schlong bends way off to the right side? Is this a known issue or just me? Thanks!

Its a common issue, no idea what is causing it. Hit U (to shift the animation) or change to another animation to fix it. Can sometimes take a few tries.

Since installing 2.04.005 last night, I've gotten two separate notifications from LL that the file has been updated, but it's still the same version number, and there's nothing in the change log to indicate why I would be getting notified.

I think that's me, I updated the mod description. Files have not changed

i'm having a bit of a problem, the mod works just fine and all the npcs have schlongs, but the problem is, they never have erections, and the erection spell doesn't ever work, and i can't even use the MCM menu cause it never shows a single piece of text when i click an option

Please post your papyrus log after trying to use the erection spell and MCM SOS menus

Tiny schlong happens on my companion until i load to a different cell.

Well, not sure it should be called a companion. It's a male NPC driven by Puppet Master 1.7.

Also, i've got "schlong to the side" thing for the first time. I think it might have something to do with attached HDT collisions from ledo4ek. Could be coming from "HDT Havok Object" or attached manually to the mesh.

Regarding newest SOS versions 2.04.004 and 2.04.005 I have discovered how to fix penis issue (bending right). The trick is that when upgrading/installing new SOS you have to overwrite XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a if the skeleton mod is installed first. And if you install SOS first, then you have to install/reinstall XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a and overwrite SOS. I know it sound strange, but it helped me to have proper penis schlong. I did several testing and this fixed it. But, it did help me, I'm not sure if it will work with your game. I would suggest you to try that. There is nothing you can lose.

If you install/reinstall skeleton mod, don't forget to run FNIS and BOSS.

Regarding newest SOS versions 2.04.004 and 2.04.005 I have discovered how to fix penis issue (bending right). The trick is that when upgrading/installing new SOS you have to overwrite XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a if the skeleton mod is installed first. And if you install SOS first, then you have to install/reinstall XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a and overwrite SOS. I know it sound strange, but it helped me to have proper penis schlong. I did several testing and this fixed it. But, it did help me, I'm not sure if it will work with your game. I would suggest you to try that. There is nothing you can lose.

If you install/reinstall skeleton mod, don't forget to run FNIS and BOSS.

Might you tell me which skeleton XP32 install, I have TBBP, CBBE and dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced, because there are many folders and i dont know which to use.

I'm using NMM and it puts it in Skyrim/Data. NMM is doing great job with this mod and never had a problem. If you have MO, use that progrm. If you want to do it manually, you can, but it is little tricky. Also, it has to be unpacked in the same folder. In my case it is: D:games/Skyrim/Data.

Well here goes a beta

Don't use it in your current playthrough, or do it but keep a backup. This is for testing purposes

There are some problems derived of using Papyrus arrays and formlists. StorageUtil is a SKSE plugin that gives solution to these issues offering better mechanisms for data storage.

On top of that, StorageUtil makes that SOS scripts run faster. It's noticeable on the reschlongification process. This hopefully will remove strain to the game.

This version will stay in beta stage until I feel confident with the changes I made. I will keep updating version 2.04 if needed.

As an incentive for testing this release, I've doubled the maximum schlong size (from rank 10 to rank 20). Already schlonged NPCs won't change.

This version has a new mod requirement: PapyrusUtil

How to upgrade from versions < 2.05.001

There are quite changes in the scripts, and it's advised do the following to avoid issues with the already loaded scripts that might be floating around:

- Go to a quiet place with few or no NPCs. Wait 1 minute.

- Save and exit game

- Uninstall your version, install the new one, don't forget PapyrusUtil

- Load the savegame

- Wait until SOS updates itself, it may take from several seconds to a few minutes.

- Save and continue from here

How to upgrade from versions >= 2.05.001

- Uninstall old

- Install new

download.png

Click here to download this file

What you get using this version:

- Bigger schlongs: new encountered NPCs will get bigger schlongs than before, still random based (hilarious balls at max size for the muscular version)

- New MCM page: Player / NPC settings

- SOS is faster: very noticeable in the reschlongification process. MCM menus also load a bit faster. New installed schlongs load faster too

- Less permaunderwear issues thanks to the better storage system, not limited by the Papyrus arrays and formlists

- Better addon management: you can install / uninstall any schlong addon at will

- Flawless migration process so you don't lose any schlong type, size, or MCM setting

- All features and bugfixes from stable version

- An invisible pink unicorn: hard to see though

Change log:

- SOS spells are no longer restarted on player after each game load or zone change

- Changed the way the SOS scripts are spread among the NPCs.

- Schlong shape potions no longer serve to schlongify custom race / followers. Use instead the new MCM page "Player / NPC settings".

- New MCM page: Player / NPC settings

- Fixed a bug since previous version that was producing error messages in the Papyrus log

- Fixed a bug since v2.05.009 where NPCs would get permaunderwear while using revealing armor

- Added changes from v2.04.012 into beta (the armors edits done in the Unofficial Skyrim Patch)

- Added changes from 2.04.011

- As it is configurable in MCM, the max schlong size setting now remains at 10 when upgrading from non-beta versions. The current value in existing savegames won't be changed.

- Fixed a clipping underwear bug introduced in 2.05.009

- Fixed a bug in the migration process where installing beta versions 2.05.009 or 2.05.011 over any non-beta version (< 2.05.001) was producing permaunderwear on all new encountered NPCs.

- Fixed a bug where using dragon essence potions on NPCs through the dialogue option was not working beyond rank 10 until you changed the max schlong size in MCM

- Added new MCM option "Max schlong size". From 1 to 20, default 10.

- Fixed a bug where using dragon essence potions on NPCs through the dialogue option was not working beyond rank 10.

- Changes in reschlongification

- Added SKSE version check

- New option in MCM menu for cleaning all schlongified, non-vanilla armors

2.05.008 (added changes from v2.04.010)

- Fixed a bug where actors from leveled lists would not schlongify properly

- New option in MCM menu for hiding the SOS messages in the top-left corner of the screen

2.05.007 (added changes from v2.04.009)

- Fixed a rare bug where starting a new game with the "Live Another Life" would cause SOS not load properly

- Fixed a warning message in the MCM menu

2.05.006 (added changes from v2.04.008)

- Removed the Schlong addon lock mechanism because it is not necessary with StorageUtil. This makes new installed schlong load faster

- Fixed an issue where uninstalling a schlong addon not using the "Remove" MCM option would give permaunderwear to some NPCs. Those who lost his schlong will get a new one during the reschlongification process, right after loading the savegame

- Fixed some issues where doing a clean save not using the "Remove SOS" MCM option would cause permaunderwear issues for the player or nearby NPCs due to the remainder scripts, baked in your savegame from the previous SOS installation

- Fixed some bugs where changing race or gender through the racemenu interface would cause temporary or permanent underwear issues

- Schlong addons can now be uninstalled safely without using the "Remove" schlong MCM option. The actors who lost his schlong will get a new one during the reschlongification process, right after loading the savegame.

2.05.004 (added changes from 2.04.007)

- Added "Remove SOS" option in MCM SOS main menu for safe uninstall or reinstall

- Fixed a bug where a schlong shape potion on an already schlonged actor wasn't properly cleaning the old schlong

- Fixed some issues with the "Restart SOS" MCM option

2.05.003 (added changes from 2.04.006)

- Cleaning / Removing a schlong addon will remove the schlong item from player and NPCs

- Player and nearby NPCs will automagically get a new schlong after Cleaning / Removing a schlong, if they are eligible for that

- More info added to the debug spell message

- Fixed a bug where using a schlong shape potion might not properly schlongify the actor

- Fixed a bug where using a schlong shape potion would show up a wrong warning message

- Fixed a "was trolled" issue when drinking schlong shape potions under some conditions

- Minor script optimizations

- fixed an error in the migration process which caused weird schlong shapes, more noticeable at bigger sizes (you can fix them with MCM Restart SOS option)

- added the max schlong rank 20 to the migration process

- fixed the issue where dragon potions didn't work past rank 10

- added PapyrusUtil version check

- added missing schlong plugin check

- Migration to StorageUtil

Old BETA files:

there is any tutorial to make SOS compatible with "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod "

everytime i try to install i get penis blocked or CTD :(

SOS should not have any compatibility issue with CHSBHC.  SOS is for male while CHSBHC is for female.

For CTD, which skeleton you use?

XP32 skeleton recommended.

After install, did you run generateFNISforuser?

there is any tutorial to make SOS compatible with "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod "

everytime i try to install i get penis blocked or CTD :(

SOS should not have any compatibility issue with CHSBHC.  SOS is for male while CHSBHC is for female.

For CTD, which skeleton you use?

XP32 skeleton recommended.

After install, did you run generateFNISforuser?

the only one time i could enter the game the breast were moving but penis were blocked

i also tried to install the latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS (and the required Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinder) but i got problem of CTD after loading a saved game.

and yes i always runned generateFNISforuser after each install as administrator

Going to give 2.05 a try.  I can't get SoS to work on NPCs anymore.  I switched over to HDT (followed this link).  It works great on my character.  I enabled both male and female.  Both seem to work fine.  But NPCs no longer are schlongified (but my male character is).  Also the erection NPC spell does nothing and the SoS NPC debug spell shows they are not schlongified.  When I log in I do see the message (and like I said, my male character is schlongified just fine).

Not sure what the problem is.  I'm about ready to go back to 2.04.002 (which is what I was using before 2.04.005).  Only reason I switched at all is I was using the Smurf option and then when I ran into this bug I read that the Live another live wasn't working with anything other than smurf and that 2.04.003 fixed this.  I guess I could systematically try 2.04.003 and 2.04.004 too.  

Just seems odd it works for my character but no one else.  I use BOSS to sort my mods.  A few don't show up in the master list and I leave them near the bottom (LADL, sexlab voices, etc).  

Anyone run into the problem where your character can be schlongified but no on elses? 

*EDIT*

I just toyed around with 2.05.001 beta and it fixed my problem.  I'm not sure what is up with 2.04.005 but it did not work with NPCs.  I did download the papyrusutil and storageutil as well, and wonder if it helped somehow with the script load.  I am running quite a few mods and a lot of sexlab mods.  

I guess I'll stick with 2.05.001 beta for now.  The alternative is to remove all my HDT efforts.

Since I'm stuck with the beta, is there a way to make the penis size more reasonable.  You boosted the penis size as an incentive to try out the beta, but it's comical.  In some cases, the penis is thicker than their thighs.

the only one time i could enter the game the breast were moving but penis were blocked

i also tried to install the latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS (and the required Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinder) but i got problem of CTD after loading a saved game.

You mean penis not shown on female body?

You aware that SOS only add penis to male character right?

For save game, is it also CTD after you start game but not load save yet and use "coc ctest" first - when you already in the test cell just try to load that problematic save game.