there is no possiple way to install this mod, if you click download all you get is a link to a billion zip files with no explanation. Supposedly there are two differint versions of course there is no way to tell what files are for what or what to do with them

There are directions right in the OP for manual install. If you can't read, you should probably try installing it with a manager tool, like Mod Organizer or Wrye.

there is no possiple way to install this mod, if you click download all you get is a link to a billion zip files with no explanation. Supposedly there are two differint versions of course there is no way to tell what files are for what or what to do with them

Hi there the latest version and best one is this:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.04.004.7z

Or you can install the latest Beta version in this OP last post :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=676877

To install any version you should follow the instruction on the main page and download and install Nexus Mod Manager here :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/?

This manager should be installed before the Mod installation and the use it to install the mod its very simple to use and the mod will provide you a step by step visual install screens with the options for you to choose from.

Hope this helps you mate

I've installed SOS using NMM and then used BOSS to fix the load order. Underwear stays on all the time. I tried to download some addons, or at least I think I did, but that didn't solve anything.

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SPERG.esm
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
DragonCrownCraftable.esp
EbonyCrownCraftable.esp
ElvenCrownCraftable.esp
GlassCrownCraftable.esp
Love Season.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
ShootingStars.esp
SkyUI.esp
DaedricCrownCraftable.esp
DragonPlateCrownCraftable.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp
DSHg - Hats.esp
DSHg - Helmets.esp
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
buildablehouse.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
female mannequins.esp
female mannequins in homes.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
Werewolves.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
SPERG.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
Nightingale Archer.esp
Soulfire.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
About horses 1.5.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp

I've looked around some of the help topics and I've seen people with two SOS - Vector Plexus~~~ .esp ticked. I just installed it normally with NMM and only got one.

Edit: I also don't have any skeletons installed if they're required. I don't think they are, but the more info I give the better my chances of getting this resolved I guess.

Any help would be appreciated.

Well here goes a beta

Don't use it in your current playthrough, or do it but keep a backup. This is for testing purposes

There are some problems derived of using Papyrus arrays and formlists. StorageUtil gives solution to these issues offering better mechanisms for data storage.

On top of that, StorageUtil makes that SOS scripts run faster. It's noticeable on the reschlongification process. This hopefully will remove strain to the game.

This version will stay in beta stage until I feel confident with the changes I made. I will keep updating version 2.04 if needed.

As an incentive for testing this release, I've doubled the maximum schlong size (from rank 10 to rank 20). Already schlonged NPCs won't change.

This version has a new mod requirement: PapyrusUtil

How to upgrade from an existing SOS installation.

There are quite changes in the scripts, and it's advised do the following to avoid issues with the already loaded scripts that might be floating around:

- Go to a quiet place with few or no NPCs. Wait 1 minute.

- Save and exit game

- Uninstall your version, install the new one, don't forget PapyrusUtil

- Load the savegame

- Wait until SOS updates itself, it may take from several seconds to a few minutes.

- Save and continue from here

Hi there mate,

Just a small report on this beta version.

Installed everything correctly, SOS and  PapyrusUtil  , now everything works fine without any problems , however the schlong sizes rank from 10 to 20 on my character doesn't change, I tried the dragon potions 3 of them and the rank remained at 10...

...This is a minor bug that doesn't affect the mod at all and the game play but I thought you wanted to know since its on wip...

TY for this mod and the hard work mate..

I've installed SOS using NMM and then used BOSS to fix the load order. Underwear stays on all the time. I tried to download some addons, or at least I think I did, but that didn't solve anything.

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DragonCrownCraftable.esp

EbonyCrownCraftable.esp

ElvenCrownCraftable.esp

GlassCrownCraftable.esp

Love Season.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

ShootingStars.esp

SkyUI.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

DSHg - Hats.esp

DSHg - Helmets.esp

DSHg - UpdateDG.esp

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

buildablehouse.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

female mannequins.esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Werewolves.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

Nightingale Archer.esp

Soulfire.esp

About horses 1.5.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

I've looked around some of the help topics and I've seen people with two SOS - Vector Plexus~~~ .esp ticked. I just installed it normally with NMM and only got one.

Edit: I also don't have any skeletons installed if they're required. I don't think they are, but the more info I give the better my chances of getting this resolved I guess.

I'm not sure but it seems you started the mod without any schlong plugin (like "SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp"). In that case all NPCs you have encountered so far since you installed SOS have been marked as schlongless (no schlong, just underwear), including PC. After installing the schlong plugin, new NPCs you see should get a schlong.

Repair the schlongless actors with a schlong potion (buy it at SOS shop or get it via console), or just hit the "Restart SOS" option in the MCM SOS menu, general setting (this option might be hidden)

Well here goes a beta

Don't use it in your current playthrough, or do it but keep a backup. This is for testing purposes

There are some problems derived of using Papyrus arrays and formlists. StorageUtil gives solution to these issues offering better mechanisms for data storage.

On top of that, StorageUtil makes that SOS scripts run faster. It's noticeable on the reschlongification process. This hopefully will remove strain to the game.

This version will stay in beta stage until I feel confident with the changes I made. I will keep updating version 2.04 if needed.

As an incentive for testing this release, I've doubled the maximum schlong size (from rank 10 to rank 20). Already schlonged NPCs won't change.

There are quite changes in the scripts, and it's advised do the following to avoid issues with the already loaded scripts that might be floating around:

- Save and exit game

- Load the savegame

- Wait until SOS updates itself, it may take from several seconds to a few minutes.

Hi there mate,

Installed everything correctly, SOS and PapyrusUtil, now everything works fine without any problems , however the schlong sizes rank from 10 to 20 on my character doesn't change, I tried the dragon potions 3 of them and the rank remained at 10...

...This is a minor bug that doesn't affect the mod at all and the game play but I thought you wanted to know since its on wip...

I've added a patch in the beta post that fixes this issue. Thanks for reporting it

Also I'm glad of getting feedback of the beta

Is the patch file you included in the betapost supposed to be and ESP or ESM? It's called Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esp but in the normal SOS installer package it's an ESM file. Furthermore the patch archive is badly packaged: in the scripts folder you have a Schlongs of Skyrim.esp file.

Is the patch file you included in the betapost supposed to be and ESP or ESM? It's called Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esp but in the normal SOS installer package it's an ESM file. Furthermore the patch archive is badly packaged: in the scripts folder you have a Schlongs of Skyrim.esp file.

Ops. Will fix that right now. Thanks

EDIT: Done

The three people that installed the first patch, please uninstall it and use the new. "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esp" should be deleted

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DragonCrownCraftable.esp

EbonyCrownCraftable.esp

ElvenCrownCraftable.esp

GlassCrownCraftable.esp

Love Season.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

ShootingStars.esp

SkyUI.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

DSHg - Hats.esp

DSHg - Helmets.esp

DSHg - UpdateDG.esp

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

buildablehouse.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

female mannequins.esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Werewolves.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

Nightingale Archer.esp

Soulfire.esp

About horses 1.5.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

I'm not sure but it seems you started the mod without any schlong plugin (like "SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp"). In that case all NPCs you have encountered so far since you installed SOS have been marked as schlongless (no schlong, just underwear), including PC. After installing the schlong plugin, new NPCs you see should get a schlong.

Repair the schlongless actors with a schlong potion (buy it at SOS shop or get it via console), or just hit the "Restart SOS" option in the MCM SOS menu, general setting (this option might be hidden)

Well here goes a beta

- Save and exit game

- Load the savegame

Hi there mate,

Installed everything correctly, SOS and PapyrusUtil, now everything works fine without any problems , however the schlong sizes rank from 10 to 20 on my character doesn't change, I tried the dragon potions 3 of them and the rank remained at 10...

I've added a patch in the beta post that fixes this issue. Thanks for reporting it

Can I copy and past this size patch to the beta main Mod and then install it again ?

This will avoid to many file installs I guess..

TY will continue to report here after this question gets solved and I install the beta with this patch..

TY

Well things aren't all peachy with the beta this morning.  Upon loading up the game the schlongs were gone from NPCs.  It was working last night, but I had failed to exit the game and load back up.  I noticed in the MCM where it would normally show the vector plexis option it says <Missing Schlong>.  So I hit "restart SoS" and wait a few minutes.  Now the MCM fails to show anything where the vector option used to be.

I tried the patch to no avail.  I'd love to get feedback here.  I put a post up on page 38 but never got a peep from anyone.  Should I revert back to 2.04.002 and stick with the smurf option?

I removed SoS completely and reinstalled it.  I re-ran BOSS and FNIS just to be sure and still no schlong MCM menu.  (I have the main SoS menu, just not the vector/smurf one).  It said <Missing Schlong> .  So then I hit "restart SoS".  Now it shows nothing.  I then used showracemenu to switch to male and test it on myself.  Recall in my earlier post I could not get NPCs to work, but I could get myself to show a penis as male.  Now it won't show on myself either.

This sounds like I forgot to include the vector esp.  But I have triple checked MO and it shows a checkmark that it is going to be loaded.

I am going to try stripping away some of the other sexlab mods to see what happens.

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DragonCrownCraftable.esp

EbonyCrownCraftable.esp

ElvenCrownCraftable.esp

GlassCrownCraftable.esp

Love Season.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

ShootingStars.esp

SkyUI.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

DSHg - Hats.esp

DSHg - Helmets.esp

DSHg - UpdateDG.esp

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

buildablehouse.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

female mannequins.esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Werewolves.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

Nightingale Archer.esp

Soulfire.esp

About horses 1.5.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

Well here goes a beta

- Save and exit game

- Load the savegame

Hi there mate,

Well I have one of the plugins, as you can see from my load order. I'll try the restart SOS option.

Well things aren't all peachy with the beta this morning.  Upon loading up the game the schlongs were gone from NPCs.  It was working last night, but I had failed to exit the game and load back up.  I noticed in the MCM where it would normally show the vector plexis option it says <Missing Schlong>.  So I hit "restart SoS" and wait a few minutes.  Now the MCM fails to show anything where the vector option used to be.

I tried the patch to no avail.  I'd love to get feedback here.  I put a post up on page 38 but never got a peep from anyone.  Should I revert back to 2.04.002 and stick with the smurf option?

The "<Missing Schlong>" in MCM menus means the schlong is not available for SOS scripts. In 2.05 I've added that title, previously this issue appeared like a missing option in the MCM tabs.

Now, why is the schlong missing?

The easier way to provoke that is uninstalling a schlong plugin you were using. There will be a <Missing Schlong> in MCM, and all NPCs who used to wear that schlong will have permaunderwear. I'm saying this just in case you did it.

The other cause might be an issue with the beta scripts. Now the schlongs are stored in the SKSE save via StorageUtil instead normal savegame, and something might be broken (in SOS or StorageUtil). I've tested extensively saving and reloading with the beta version and I didn't reproduce your issue. I'll do more testing on this.

At beta testers: if you load your game and the schlongs have just dissapeared, it would be extremely useful if you can provide:

- papyrus log --> most important thing

- skse save you loaded, just to check the StorateUtil saved stuff

- debug spell

- load order

I will see if I can put up the items you listed.  

As a follow-up, upon reloading the game (my male was nude) he still had a penis.  But, when I put clothes on and then take them off, he's now got underwear.  And again, it says <Missing schlongs> in the MCM.  

I.E. it worked until I exited and then came back in.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SPERG.esm
SPIKE.esm
XFLMain.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Better Skill and Quest Books Names - BS.esp
BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
DragonCrownCraftable.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
EbonyCrownCraftable.esp
ElvenCrownCraftable.esp
EpisodeParallax.esp
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
GlassCrownCraftable.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp
Point The Way.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
ShootingStars.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Destructible_bottles.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
Ket_3DLoadscreens.esp
Ket_PictureLoadscreens.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
towConversation.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Ancient Skyforge Armor.esp
Angelic_Demonic.esp
BFPU Orcish Armor.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Craftable Invisible Helmets.esp
Daedric Extra Armor.esp
Darklilith.esp
DSmystictails.esp
DemonHunterArmor.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
Field Mage Outfit.esp
FJ_TsunArmor.esp
Forbidden Ebony Armor.esp
forsworn-trouble.esp
GDZZJJDH.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
I Love Cleavage 7B.esp
lightDaedric.esp
MashupUNP.esp
MashupUNP_Heavy.esp
nightshade_armor_UNPB.esp
Nocturnal.esp
Northborn Fur Hoods.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksNorthPatch.esp
Nouserhere Ears.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
Sexy Armor Package.esp
UNPB Barbarian Armor.esp
Veteran Nord Plate.esp
WestWindAssault.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
Pyro Armor.esp
Witch Of The Wild.esp
zz_GDRAHoods.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Dr_BandolierDG.esp
calyps-dragonpriestmasks.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
towBlockSteal.esp
female mannequins.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
DiversePriests.esp
DiversePriests_BringOutYourDeadPatch.esp
FemaleToMaleHelmets.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_GuardDialogueOverhaul_Patch.esp
Headtracking.esp
masser Size x0.5.esp
OpenFaceHelmets.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
secunda Size x0.5.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ambSkyforge_Patch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Predator Vision.esp
BloodmoonRising.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-MoonlightMasteryPatch.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp
Backstab Enchantment new.esp
enchantmentcleanser.esp
enchantmentcleanserdlc1.esp
enchantmentcleanserdlc2.esp
Muffle Enchantment.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_RandomAttacks_Dawnguard.esp
Enhanced Soul Trap.esp
SPERG.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
Apocalypse - SPERG Compatibility Patch.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
LycHairstyler.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
BHWarPaints.esp
Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp
Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 1-10.esp
Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 11-20.esp
3DNPC.esp
XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-XFLPatch.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Aela.esp
BabetteReplacer.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Frea.esp
BVFE_Serana.esp
moveitLWT.esp
NonEssentialChildren.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp
zzz_Jenassa_MAKEOVER_by83Willow.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Facelight.esp
VTF-Dawnguard.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
ElderOutfit.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
Atlas Map Markers.esp
Atlas Blackreach.esp
Atlas Dawnguard.esp
Atlas Dragonborn.esp
FastTravelLocationsVAD1.1.esp
DiversePriests_ConsistentOlderPeoplePatch.esp
AS-GDO Patch.esp
RUPPBE-DBE Patch.esp
ICS-EBT Patch.esp
General Patch.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
NB-Scars.esp
Astaroth Horns - All in one.esp
Submit belt.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
NPC Enchant Fix.esp

I've put the load order (from MO) in spoiler tags and attached an archive containing a skse save.

*EDIT*  I also have attached the papyrus log generated upon loading the save.  Note there is no CTD.  It just doesn't work.  When I first create a character, I have a schlong.  But after I exit and come back, it isn't working anymore.  I can load a naked schlongfied character, put on clothes, and when I undress no longer schlongified.

Save 3 - Prisoner Moorside Inn 00.03.06.zip

Papyrus.0.zip

OK that was very useful. There is something pretty ugly in your savegame. The addon reference is still there, but it has an invalid value. Also there is more SOS stuff missing.

Do you remember if your game crashed when you were saving or changing zones (autosave)?

Load order is OK. Papyrus is fine, SOS did what it had, according to the savegame.

PC name is Prisoner. Is that a new game?

I'm suspecting a bug with StorageUtil. Will contact h38fh2mf (StorageUtil's author)

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DragonCrownCraftable.esp

EbonyCrownCraftable.esp

ElvenCrownCraftable.esp

GlassCrownCraftable.esp

Love Season.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

ShootingStars.esp

SkyUI.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

DSHg - Hats.esp

DSHg - Helmets.esp

DSHg - UpdateDG.esp

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

buildablehouse.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

female mannequins.esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Werewolves.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

Nightingale Archer.esp

Soulfire.esp

About horses 1.5.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

Well here goes a beta

- Save and exit game

- Load the savegame

Hi there mate,

Well I have one of the plugins, as you can see from my load order. I'll try the restart SOS option.

Alright, I restarted SOS ingame. The first time initialization message popped up, then it said it loaded SOS addon vector plexus regular, then it said it was complete.

Still, no schlongs. I did the debug spell on an NPC and it said he wasn't schlongified. Do I have to do something in the MCM menu to make it so nearby NPCs are automatically schlongified? I'm pretty sure the box that says that is already ticked.

OK that was very useful. There is something pretty ugly in your savegame. The addon reference is still there, but it has an invalid value. Also there is more SOS stuff missing.

Do you remember if your game crashed when you were saving or changing zones (autosave)?

Load order is OK. Papyrus is fine, SOS did what it had, according to the savegame.

I'm suspecting a bug with StorageUtil. Will contact h38fh2mf (StorageUtil's author)

Well, I may have figured it out.  When you said the new version requires PapyrusUtil (and somewhere in the beta post you mention needing storageutil) I picked up PapyrusUtil 1.9 AND StorageUtil1.3.  I assumed that storageutil1.3 was a mod to papyrusutil.  

I created a new game again without the storageutil1.3 mod installed.  And it worked fine.  I saved, exited, and came back and it works fine again.  So yeah, apparently I should not include storageutil1.3.  The files are all in papyrusutil1.9 anyways.  I don't know what I was thinking.  

Also, to answer your questions, yes it was a new game.  I was testing the mod with a new character and when I do that I rarely change the name.  I always play female and only rolled a male to try to troubleshoot this.

I did forget to test this on other NPCs.  So let me go back and check to make sure NPCs are schlongified and that the MCM menu didn't disappear.

*EDIT*  Ok, I went back in and checked and the NPCs are all schlongified.  Yay!!!!

I very much appreciate help b3lisario.  You do great work and go the extra distance to help us troubleshoot our own idiocy.

Well, I may have figured it out.  When you said the new version requires PapyrusUtil (and somewhere in the beta post you mention needing storageutil) I picked up PapyrusUtil 1.9 AND StorageUtil1.3.  I assumed that storageutil1.3 was a mod to papyrusutil.  

I created a new game again without the storageutil1.3 mod installed.  And it worked fine.  I saved, exited, and came back and it works fine again.  So yeah, apparently I should not include storageutil1.3.  The files are all in papyrusutil1.9 anyways.  I don't know what I was thinking.  

Also, to answer your questions, yes it was a new game.  I was testing the mod with a new character and when I do that I rarely change the name.  I always play female and only rolled a male to try to troubleshoot this.

I did forget to test this on other NPCs.  So let me go back and check to make sure NPCs are schlongified and that the MCM menu didn't disappear.

*EDIT*  Ok, I went back in and checked and the NPCs are all schlongified.  Yay!!!!

I very much appreciate help b3lisario.  You do great work and go the extra distance to help us troubleshoot our own idiocy.

Wait a sec.

Did you use storageutil1.3? That's an old version... I think it was renamed later to PapyrusUtil.

StorageUtil is the SKSE plugin I'm using that comes with PapyrusUtil

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DragonCrownCraftable.esp

EbonyCrownCraftable.esp

ElvenCrownCraftable.esp

GlassCrownCraftable.esp

Love Season.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

ShootingStars.esp

SkyUI.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

DSHg - Hats.esp

DSHg - Helmets.esp

DSHg - UpdateDG.esp

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

buildablehouse.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

female mannequins.esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Werewolves.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

Nightingale Archer.esp

Soulfire.esp

About horses 1.5.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

Well here goes a beta

- Save and exit game

- Load the savegame

Hi there mate,

Alright, I restarted SOS ingame. The first time initialization message popped up, then it said it loaded SOS addon vector plexus regular, then it said it was complete.

Still, no schlongs. I did the debug spell on an NPC and it said he wasn't schlongified. Do I have to do something in the MCM menu to make it so nearby NPCs are automatically schlongified? I'm pretty sure the box that says that is already ticked.

The NPC should be schlongified if it is a vanilla race.

It's pretty weird it loads a schlong and doesn't spread it. I'd say missing meshes, but then the NPC would be schlonged.

So I guess script errors. Please provide the papyrus log for that game session.

Wait a sec.

Did you use storageutil1.3? That's an old version... I think it was renamed later to PapyrusUtil.

StorageUtil is the SKSE plugin I'm using that comes with PapyrusUtil

I installed BOTH PapyrusUtil 1.9 & StorageUtil1.3.  I installed StorageUtil 1.3 after so it took precedence.  Once I removed StorageUtil 1.3 it seems to be working fine.  

It was my mistake as I thought they were separate mods that were both necessary.  Now I realize that StorageUtil 1.3 is an older deprecated mod.

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DragonCrownCraftable.esp

EbonyCrownCraftable.esp

ElvenCrownCraftable.esp

GlassCrownCraftable.esp

Love Season.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

ShootingStars.esp

SkyUI.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

DSHg - Hats.esp

DSHg - Helmets.esp

DSHg - UpdateDG.esp

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

buildablehouse.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

female mannequins.esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Werewolves.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

Nightingale Archer.esp

Soulfire.esp

About horses 1.5.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

Well here goes a beta

- Save and exit game

- Load the savegame

Hi there mate,

The NPC should be schlongified if it is a vanilla race.

It's pretty weird it loads a schlong and doesn't spread it. I'd say missing meshes, but then the NPC would be schlonged.

So I guess script errors. Please provide the papyrus log for that game session.

How do I get the papyrus log?

Edit: Or rather, since I have it enabled, what do you want me to do? Play for a bit? get a male npc naked? engage in activities that require the sexlab framework? Or just start the game, load a save, and type dps into the console?