Perma-underwear problem and each patch i use is not select-able in MCM menu. Whenever I choose the patch menu, MCM fails. Using the latest version of this mod which is the first version I've ever installed. I have the esp followed by the patch's esp then the equip-able sos esp in that order. Any ideas where I've gone wrong?

I'm sorry I don't understand half of this. Use the debug spell, and post your load order and papyrus log.

Just to say that have been started a new game with latest SOS. Choose imperial race. Of course, pants wouldn't go off. So, my trick for using console and "showracemenu" command solved the problem again.

Can you reproduce the issue consistently? I've started three games, with and without the "Live Another Life" mod and my imperial had no issues except his ugly face.

FYI, I upgraded to SoS 2.04.004 and I got hole in the hip everywhere (I'm also using Aoki's Revealing Armors for SoS).  When I set it back to 2.04.002, it fixed the problem.  I'm also one of the people who never see the :actors are schlongifying" message.  It doesn't seem to affect anything.  However, I started this play through with "Live Another Life," and as a result followers can't keep a larger penis.  They  get a larger penis for awhile after I make them drink the dragon potion, but then it goes back to average size in the next cells. I was hoping .004 would solve this problem as promised.  Is anyone else getting a hole in the hip problem after upgrading to .004?  Everything looks fine in the saved game (mine is in the Breezehome) but as soon as I go out the door, my boys lose their boys.

Followers: I'm working on this. It seems it is an old bug.

No "actors are schlongifying" message: will be fixed in the next update. If you started a new game with .004, you can fix the message using the MCM "Restart SOS" option.

Hole: most likely you forgot to move the revealing armors esp under all other SOS mods

You were right, B3lisario!.  I now have 004 up and running.  I must have forgotten to run BOSS after upgrading the SoS file.  As a result  my SoS files were at the bottom of my load order and below Revealing Armors.  Now after upgrading and running BOSS all is well.  FYI, I've downloaded your SoS_Restart_MCM and your Followers schlong fix. Will see if that works for me.  I will report back. (And thank you for all your work and for being so responsive to all the questions in this forum.)

inicial44, on 07 Feb 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:snapback.png

Just to say that have been started a new game with latest SOS. Choose imperial race. Of course, pants wouldn't go off. So, my trick for using console and "showracemenu" command solved the problem again.

Can you reproduce the issue consistently? I've started three games, with and without the "Live Another Life" mod and my imperial had no issues except his ugly face.

Lol-indeed, he is ugly. OK, I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER, Before that I had 1.92 version for a long time. I haven't had a issues with pants before your SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.03 and 2.04.002. Then regardless the race (I usually play redguard and woodelf and now imperial), I'm having problems with pants off.

Hi!

Thanks for this great mod. Everything seems to be working well in the game with some glitch here and there, specialy in some sexlab animations,
it looks like the schlong hit one wall and bends sideways, i wonder if hdt colision object have something to do with it,
but now i have something strange hapening, my log grows to 197MBs in 2h game play and is full of this

stack:
[sOS_SetupQuest (1E000D62)].sos_setupquest_script.CleanSchlongifiedActors() - "SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc" Line 715
[sOS_Config (1E007F85)].sos_config.OnOptionSelect() - "SOS_Config.psc" Line 273
[sOS_Config (1E007F85)].sos_config.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1069
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[02/07/2014 - 04:26:05AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sOS_SetupQuest (1E000D62)].sos_setupquest_script.CleanSchlongifiedActors() - "SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc" Line 715
[sOS_Config (1E007F85)].sos_config.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1069
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[02/07/2014 - 04:26:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp170"
stack:

can anyone tell me what is this?
I do upgrade from 002 to 004 in this save game and also add estrus
other thing, the game froze when changing cell on that last line, i had to ctrl+alt+del

I'm going to try a new game to see if this persists

load order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Xvision Children.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
actorEvents.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
Skill Config.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
Xvision Children - Complete.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Red Sonja Armor.esp
Strap.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Battles.esp
ERSO 20 - Standing Stones Overhaul.esp
ERSO 21.01 PM Dungeons.esp
ERSO 21.02 PM Blackreach.esp
ERSO 21.03 PM Dwemer.esp
ERSO 29 - DPMO.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
RealisticLootList.esp
Hearthfire Bards Enhanced.esp
SBF Lydia.esp
SBF Jordis.esp
SBF Iona.esp
SBF Jenassa.esp
SBF Mjoll.esp
SBF Brelyna.esp
WOME_Arwen.esp
WOME_Galadriel.esp
WOME_Eowyn.esp
MindiFollower.esp
HousecarlWindhelm.esp
Khaliza of Gilane.esp
Rayya Housecarl Makeover GRW.esp
BTRH_Arielle.esp
BTRH_Sirisha.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
Bikini-MTM.esp
chinaDressRavana.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
zzEstrusMimic.esp
LoversHook.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLab Solutions.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
HPSoulGemBirth.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II - DB.esp
LoversVictim.esp
Submit belt.esp
SexLab Trainers.esp
LoversVictim-DogsnHorses.esp
CD - Skyrim Strapon addon.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
SOS Clothes Patch.esp
SL patch.esp
NPCs List Patch.esp
Normal Patch.esp
Lists Patch.esp
Devious Patch.esp
Alternate Start Patch.esp
Estrus Patch.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
Cartographers Map Markers.esp
Load Screens1.esp

Hi!

Thanks for this great mod. Everything seems to be working well in the game with some glitch here and there, specialy in some sexlab animations,

it looks like the schlong hit one wall and bends sideways, i wonder if hdt colision object have something to do with it,

but now i have something strange hapening, my log grows to 197MBs in 2h game play and is full of this

stack:

[02/07/2014 - 04:26:05AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[02/07/2014 - 04:26:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp170"

stack:

can anyone tell me what is this?

I do upgrade from 002 to 004 in this save game and also add estrus

other thing, the game froze when changing cell on that last line, i had to ctrl+alt+del

I'm going to try a new game to see if this persists

load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Xvision Children.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

actorEvents.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Skill Config.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp

SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp

Xvision Children - Complete.esp

LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

Red Sonja Armor.esp

Strap.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Werewolves.esp

Immersive Mercenaries.esp

Immersive Dragonborn.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Factions.esp

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

ERSO 20 - Standing Stones Overhaul.esp

ERSO 21.01 PM Dungeons.esp

ERSO 21.02 PM Blackreach.esp

ERSO 21.03 PM Dwemer.esp

ERSO 29 - DPMO.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

RealisticLootList.esp

Hearthfire Bards Enhanced.esp

SBF Lydia.esp

SBF Jordis.esp

SBF Iona.esp

SBF Jenassa.esp

SBF Mjoll.esp

SBF Brelyna.esp

WOME_Arwen.esp

WOME_Galadriel.esp

WOME_Eowyn.esp

MindiFollower.esp

HousecarlWindhelm.esp

Khaliza of Gilane.esp

Rayya Housecarl Makeover GRW.esp

BTRH_Arielle.esp

BTRH_Sirisha.esp

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

Bikini-MTM.esp

chinaDressRavana.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

zzEstrusMimic.esp

LoversHook.esp

LoversComfort.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

SexLab Solutions.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

HPSoulGemBirth.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II - DB.esp

LoversVictim.esp

Submit belt.esp

SexLab Trainers.esp

LoversVictim-DogsnHorses.esp

CD - Skyrim Strapon addon.esp

AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp

Cutting Room Floor.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

SOS Clothes Patch.esp

SL patch.esp

NPCs List Patch.esp

Normal Patch.esp

Lists Patch.esp

Devious Patch.esp

Alternate Start Patch.esp

Estrus Patch.esp

Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp

Cartographers Map Markers.esp

Load Screens1.esp

This is a recent bug in the MCM options "Clean schlong", "Remove Schlong" and "Restart SOS" where the scripts might enter in an infinite loop under certain conditions

I'm uploading the 2.04.005 version that will fix this particular issue among others

Update 2.04.005

• "Restart SOS" MCM option now does a complete restart. It should fix all script issues
  • Fixed a bug where followers eventually lose their schlong size
  • Fixed a bug where SOS scripts would not run after loading a savegame
  • Fixed a bug where the "Restart SOS" and "Clean" MCM functions might not work properly under certain conditions
I expect the "Restart SOS" function fixes any problem caused by SOS scripts, other than mod conflicts or missing files. It's better using it in a quite place, because NPCs in the same location as player won't be fixed immediately (exit and reenter to see their changes)

I'm not totally done with the reschlogification process and I plan to change it, maybe using StorageUtil. It still have issues, specially after removing a schlong plugin without using the "MCM Remove schlong" option. Thought it should work better than before

download.png

Click here to download this file

I have another developer question.

Say I have two schlong add-ons.

Is there a way to force one NPC to auto-equip a particular Schlong type regardless of the MCM settings for his race?

Buy a special potion from morning wood in riverwood.  I have the regular and muscular schlong installed and i can change anyone's type with the potions he sells.

Is there a way to force one NPC to auto-equip a particular Schlong type regardless of the MCM settings for his race?

Quest SOSQuest = Quest.GetQuest("SOS_SetupQuest")
SOS_SetupQuest_Script SOSScript = SOSQuest as SOS_SetupQuest_Script
SOSScript.setSchlongType(akActor, 0) ; or 1
?

?

Thanks!

Would that work also to force auto equip on a female NPC with Treatasmale turned on in SexLab?

(assuming the player has a schlong for female or equipable schlong installed of course).

?

Thanks!

Would that work also to force auto equip on a female NPC with Treatasmale turned on in SexLab?

(assuming the player has a schlong for female or equipable schlong installed of course).

Not sure what are you doing, but I think it will be easier if you use an equipable schlong item.

Bug report for SOS:

In the MCM menu, add-on section, the value of the global slider doesn't change (stuck at 10) although the actual value of the slider is propagated correctly to each race - it is only the top slider that is stuck.

That's the expected behaviour. The global settings don't change, they just propagate the value you select to each race

I'm not seeing the restart SOS option in the MCM menu at all.  version 2.04.005

That option won't appear in existing savegames that already have SOS installed, unless:

- You started your playthrough using 2.04.003 (or higher)

- You installed SOS 2.04.003 (or higher) for the first time in a existing savegame

That's because I can't make the "SOS Restart" option to work with old installations of SOS, because the already started SOS quest can't be restarted. I changed that in 2.04.003

Not sure what are you doing, but I think it will be easier if you use an equipable schlong item.

I am trying to add an option of side effect gone wrong to Mind Control where the gender of the victim is affected.

In practice, that means simply to switch the gender using TreatAsMale() from SexLab.

What I am looking for is how to equip a schlong only for the affected NPC after their gender has been switched.