it would be very nice to have a version of this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27640/? compatible with Schlongs, or at least have the Fat man version with SOS

you could make a fat man version? or the options for Fat body?

Thats a very easy DIY project to get it somewhat compatible with SOS Full.

You'll need NifSkope and the ability to right-click.

1)Install SOS Full

2)Install the MV male package, allowing it to overwrite the SOS bodies, but don't let it overwrite the skeleton.

3)Open the malebody_0.nif and malebody_1 meshes.

4)For each, find the penis portion of the mesh (probably named penis or pp, or male, or underwear, or something obvious).

5)Right-click that and select 'Remove Branch'. Wait a minute for it to process.

6)Save.

That removes the static mesh penis (you'd end up with two dongs if you didn't remove it.)

A couple things to note:

The body and schlong mesh might have a slight gap, or be somewhat inside the pelvis depending on how much those meshes have been changed.  There might also be some color mis-matching. This is also a do-at-your-own-risk deal; I can't predict what could possibly go wrong.  But at the same time, B3l and I can't make 'official' variations for every mod that pops up, there would be no end to it.  And this is a modding community, help is all around you, the tools are out there, you just need to take the first step and try.

I currently just crash 70% of loading attempts. No idea what's wrong again.

And suddenly i'm ok again. Did nothing.

Dual Sheath Redux seems to be incompatible to this mod. Any idea why? On default it uses slot 44 and 60, afaik SoS uses slot 52 so their shouldn't be an collisions there.

What happens when you use both? Why do you think they are not compatible?

Dual Sheath Redux seems to be incompatible to this mod. Any idea why? On default it uses slot 44 and 60, afaik SoS uses slot 52 so their shouldn't be an collisions there.

What happens when you use both? Why do you think they are not compatible?

Um, sorry, I came right from this thread and forgot to give more details.

All male characters refuse to strip, neither per the "removeallitems" console command nor via SexLab.

Did you remember to re-run your re-proccer?   it should be in your Skyrim/Data/Skyproc Patchers/  folder.... and you should run those Java apps periodically when you update mods that touch those.

Like T3nd0's enhanced perk system mod, pretty much anything that touches perks requires me to run the little app in the folder to make it all work.

I use Dual Sheath redux, and do not have a problem with this mod.

OK I fixed what was broken

ATM I'm reuploading 2.04.003 (not sure why), and the new fixed version 2.04.004

Is it possible and would be great to include this plug in of yours in the Full version of SOS :

SOS - Racemenu plugin v0.2

You can use it with SOS full despite what says its description

Ok so i got it to work but i had to download and activate the light version. im satisfied with that but im wondering whats different between the two versions

This is explained in mod description. If the full version didn't work just after installing it, chances are you hadn't all the requirements, or you failed installing it manually.

Update 2.04.003

• Added compatibility with Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • Fixed a bug where new encountered NPCs might be marked as schlongless just after loading an autosave
  • Added "Restart SOS" option in MCM SOS main menu. It won't appear in existing savegames, need to start a new game
  • Removed the "Run once" flag from SOS quests. This should make it easier fixing SOS issues like when the schlongification process stops or the MCM menus get lost

download.png

Click here to download this file

Hi there,

Question about this update.

Do we need to uninstall the old version of SOS or just replace the files as NMM requests.?

This is explained in mod description.

Hey I wondered if anyone know a fix of the random "Burned Skin Texture Bug" I've always have this problem and had to use Lite Version ever since, Really want to use the full version without that bug you know.

Never seen that with SOS mod. How do you reproduce it?

I've been getting a lot of weirdly bent schlongs lately... ones that bend SIDEWAYS, that is. It only seems to happen to NPCs, not to my own character. Any idea what might be causing something like that?

Load order, in case it's relevant: 

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

AOM.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

killthemgenerals.esp

mainthemebylindseyandpeter.esp

skyrimsoundtrackexpansion.esp

lockpickvision.esp

AOM.esp

arrowsmith-dawnguard.esp

auto unequip ammo.esp

dragonsoulstoperks.esp

instant merchant.esp

item recycling.esp

ktxcompleteskyforge.esp

LoversVictim.esp

mammoth hide.esp

mccampinglite.esp

SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

dragon soul relinquishment.esp

SkyUI.esp

aod - fullplate.esp

armored circlets.esp

ashararomanticoutfit.esp

battledress armor.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp

dragonboneebonsteel.esp

dragonboneweaponscomplete.esp

dwissglasses.esp

isilnarsil.esp

longerlastingmagearmor.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp

TG.esp

true bound armors.esp

witchplate.esp

lpbards.esp

the paarthurnax dilemma.esp

ingots.esp

lighterdragonitems.esp

lightweight potions and poisons.esp

betterdaedricartifacts.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

more dragons.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

imp's more complex needs.esp

imcn - dawnguard.esp

imcn - hearthfire.esp

Werewolves.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

spellpack1.esp

spellpack2.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

artifact disenchanting.esp

elaborateenchantments.esp

enchantfreedom.esp

the dance of death - dawnguard edition.esp

magicscaling.esp

legendary perks.esp

testacrobat.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

follower trap safety.esp

amazingfollowertweaks.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

crimsonquestmarkers.esp

barenziahquestmarkers.esp

dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp

keki pastel hair colors 2.esp

_pocketsmelter.esp

nirnrootplantingnoquest.esp

fs_radiantraiment.esp

erboscookingexp.esp

apocalypse - the spell package (workshop).esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

SLDesc.esp

SexLab Trainers.esp

lovelyhairstylesce.esp

zangetsu.esp

Most likely an skeleton issue or other hkx file. Try to revert to SOS original skeletons.

Im not a big fan of the default werewolf body, a little bit of fur and a bunch of leather skin, so I used the tales of lycanthropy skin model, looks great, only problem is the schlong now turns pure black, is there any way to change the model without messing up the schlong?

Also Im using mighty beasts, the muscular build, the body works great, I get the size and get the grey fur look, but the schlong is black :(

You can use any WW model. SOS WW skeleton is needed tho. Schlong may or may not fit your model, but never turn black. Is correctly installed? Screenshot pls

I have a problem with the penis 

when it is erect * he goes left or right * and I do not know what it is

I installed uninstalled SOS several times but the problem is still present

the only way I found to solve the problem is to change poses and the penis returns to its normal position

bug ? probleme with skeleton ?

skeleton or animation issues. Not a SOS issue. SOS animations don't change since 2.03.012

Does anyone have any screen shots of this in use with werewolf, argonian, khajit that I can see? I like to see how it looks before I go changing all of mine. TY! :blush:

For werewolf ss, search for "grandma" in this thread (search box at the top right of screen)

....I have a problem: before installing SOS all worked properly. After i installed SOS, my male body replacer seems to have been replaced: now the underwear item has been added to my inventory, but regardless of the fact i equip it or not, they still are being wore by my character. How to remove them?

This is explained in mod description. Look for "underwear"

About the itty bitty issue

Won't be fixed in this next release. I still need to figure out how to fix it, at least I know the cause.

I'm assuming this bug is present since version 2.03.010b, the one at Nexus.

Bug can be isolated to:

1. change zone with a follower, preferably well-packed

2. save

3. load = the follower gets itty bitty schlong

Workarounds at the moment: dragon potions or fast travel without the follower, when you come back he should have recovered, at least until next time you load ...

I installed the SOS for female, too, but the bug remains.

Load order is correct

TY for the info...

as for the newest version 2.04.004 it works fine at least for me without any issues of what so ever!

I'm having an issue with Deadly Mutilations, where the spell damage effects have a big ol' dong stuck to them.  Basically, the burned and electrified bodies are withered corpses with a perfectly normal penis, and the frozen body explodes into a pile of giblets -- with a penis sitting on top of the pile.

That's a feature. SoS provides indistructible schlongs to everyone. Their QA dept sent one of the shlongs flying towards the sun. It landed some time ago and is still being observed on the surface, untouched by the extreme conditions.

Did you remember to re-run your re-proccer?   it should be in your Skyrim/Data/Skyproc Patchers/  folder.... and you should run those Java apps periodically when you update mods that touch those.

Like T3nd0's enhanced perk system mod, pretty much anything that touches perks requires me to run the little app in the folder to make it all work.

Hm, have to try it again tonight.

Another question:

It is somehow possible to prevent dead actors from stripping? I would like them to keep their pants on.

OK I fixed what was broken

ATM I'm reuploading 2.04.003 (not sure why), and the new fixed version 2.04.004

Is it possible and would be great to include this plug in of yours in the Full version of SOS :

SOS - Racemenu plugin v0.2

You can use it with SOS full despite what says its description

Ok so i got it to work but i had to download and activate the light version. im satisfied with that but im wondering whats different between the two versions

This is explained in mod description. If the full version didn't work just after installing it, chances are you hadn't all the requirements, or you failed installing it manually.

Update 2.04.003

• Added compatibility with Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • Fixed a bug where new encountered NPCs might be marked as schlongless just after loading an autosave
  • Added "Restart SOS" option in MCM SOS main menu. It won't appear in existing savegames, need to start a new game
  • Removed the "Run once" flag from SOS quests. This should make it easier fixing SOS issues like when the schlongification process stops or the MCM menus get lost

download.png

Click here to download this file

Hi there,

Question about this update.

Do we need to uninstall the old version of SOS or just replace the files as NMM requests.?

This is explained in mod description.

Hey I wondered if anyone know a fix of the random "Burned Skin Texture Bug" I've always have this problem and had to use Lite Version ever since, Really want to use the full version without that bug you know.

Never seen that with SOS mod. How do you reproduce it?

I've been getting a lot of weirdly bent schlongs lately... ones that bend SIDEWAYS, that is. It only seems to happen to NPCs, not to my own character. Any idea what might be causing something like that?

Load order, in case it's relevant: 

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

AOM.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

killthemgenerals.esp

mainthemebylindseyandpeter.esp

skyrimsoundtrackexpansion.esp

lockpickvision.esp

AOM.esp

arrowsmith-dawnguard.esp

auto unequip ammo.esp

dragonsoulstoperks.esp

instant merchant.esp

item recycling.esp

ktxcompleteskyforge.esp

LoversVictim.esp

mammoth hide.esp

mccampinglite.esp

SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

dragon soul relinquishment.esp

SkyUI.esp

aod - fullplate.esp

armored circlets.esp

ashararomanticoutfit.esp

battledress armor.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp

dragonboneebonsteel.esp

dragonboneweaponscomplete.esp

dwissglasses.esp

isilnarsil.esp

longerlastingmagearmor.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp

TG.esp

true bound armors.esp

witchplate.esp

lpbards.esp

the paarthurnax dilemma.esp

ingots.esp

lighterdragonitems.esp

lightweight potions and poisons.esp

betterdaedricartifacts.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

more dragons.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

imp's more complex needs.esp

imcn - dawnguard.esp

imcn - hearthfire.esp

Werewolves.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

spellpack1.esp

spellpack2.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

artifact disenchanting.esp

elaborateenchantments.esp

enchantfreedom.esp

the dance of death - dawnguard edition.esp

magicscaling.esp

legendary perks.esp

testacrobat.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

follower trap safety.esp

amazingfollowertweaks.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

crimsonquestmarkers.esp

barenziahquestmarkers.esp

dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp

keki pastel hair colors 2.esp

_pocketsmelter.esp

nirnrootplantingnoquest.esp

fs_radiantraiment.esp

erboscookingexp.esp

apocalypse - the spell package (workshop).esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

SLDesc.esp

SexLab Trainers.esp

lovelyhairstylesce.esp

zangetsu.esp

Most likely an skeleton issue or other hkx file. Try to revert to SOS original skeletons.

Im not a big fan of the default werewolf body, a little bit of fur and a bunch of leather skin, so I used the tales of lycanthropy skin model, looks great, only problem is the schlong now turns pure black, is there any way to change the model without messing up the schlong?

Also Im using mighty beasts, the muscular build, the body works great, I get the size and get the grey fur look, but the schlong is black :(

You can use any WW model. SOS WW skeleton is needed tho. Schlong may or may not fit your model, but never turn black. Is correctly installed? Screenshot pls

I have a problem with the penis 

when it is erect * he goes left or right * and I do not know what it is

I installed uninstalled SOS several times but the problem is still present

the only way I found to solve the problem is to change poses and the penis returns to its normal position

bug ? probleme with skeleton ?

skeleton or animation issues. Not a SOS issue. SOS animations don't change since 2.03.012

Does anyone have any screen shots of this in use with werewolf, argonian, khajit that I can see? I like to see how it looks before I go changing all of mine. TY! :blush:

For werewolf ss, search for "grandma" in this thread (search box at the top right of screen)

....I have a problem: before installing SOS all worked properly. After i installed SOS, my male body replacer seems to have been replaced: now the underwear item has been added to my inventory, but regardless of the fact i equip it or not, they still are being wore by my character. How to remove them?

This is explained in mod description. Look for "underwear"

About the itty bitty issue

Won't be fixed in this next release. I still need to figure out how to fix it, at least I know the cause.

I'm assuming this bug is present since version 2.03.010b, the one at Nexus.

Bug can be isolated to:

1. change zone with a follower, preferably well-packed

2. save

3. load = the follower gets itty bitty schlong

Workarounds at the moment: dragon potions or fast travel without the follower, when you come back he should have recovered, at least until next time you load ...

I installed the SOS for female, too, but the bug remains.

Load order is correct

TY for the info...

as for the newest version 2.04.004 it works fine at least for me without any issues of what so ever!

Meh, i'll try to install it, i guess

People having issues with underwear or bending keys or schlong sizes, use the debug spell on the disgraced character and post papyrus log and load order.

Issues during sexlab animations, revert to the original SOS skeletons. If the issue persists http://www.loverslab...xlab-framework/

By the way, appretiate your effort on supporting people with this mod, you are awesome :)

I'm sorry I have no idea why it looks like that.

it would be very nice to have a version of this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27640/? compatible with Schlongs, or at least have the Fat man version with SOS

You may want to take a look at this http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=7497.msg140673#msg140673

For werewolf ss, search for "grandma"

LOL for some reason that sounds soo wrong :lol: also thanks i never noticed there was a search for topic only feature. So it seems there is only human schlong? :-/ Or is there different ones for each race and they just decided to use human for werewolf?

Only human. There is this schlong http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/722-sos-carloss32-canine-addon-03-alpha/ not sure if it works for WW

No idea. I don't see any incompatibility.

I'm having an issue with Deadly Mutilations, where the spell damage effects have a big ol' dong stuck to them.  Basically, the burned and electrified bodies are withered corpses with a perfectly normal penis, and the frozen body explodes into a pile of giblets -- with a penis sitting on top of the pile.

Screenshot pls. I would like to see that lol

Another question:

It is somehow possible to prevent dead actors from stripping? I would like them to keep their pants on.

No. Don't remove their armors

Hey guys, just a small question.

How do I choose what schlong to give to my character.

The schlong he currently has was generated to him and I cant give him the schlong I would like to.

Any help appreciated.

There are potions for that. buy them at sos shop or type in console help schlong

Hm, have to try it again tonight.

Tried it again, for some reason now everything works fine.

A bug I've noticed but it may have been fixed already:

SoS adds (at least) one dialog option to NPCs that you can deactivate via the MCM menu. When you first install the mod or start a new mod the MCM menu tells you the dialog options are disabled, however the value behind this option is still true. Thus you have to activate and then deactivate to truly deactivate those dialogs.

Screenshot pls. I would like to see that lol

Ask and ye shall receive.   :P

firepeen.jpg

This is firepeen.  I already had this screenshot ready.  I'll try to get a frostpeen ASAP.

Edit:   Looking at DeadlyMutilation.esp in the CK, it looks like the three spell damage corpses are treated like a special armor mesh that gets applied when a spell kill registers as a "mutilation."  I'm going to try enabling slot 52 and see if that makes the peen go away.

Edit2:  It did.

I fixed another bug where SOS wasn't doing part of its job after loading a game.

It explains some logs without any SOS traces that were posted in this thread, and maybe some of the itty bitty issues (because there is no reschlongification of nearby actors). Not sure about permaunderwear, maybe. I think this happens at least since version 2.03.010b. Main SOS quest wasn't stopping as I thought initially, it was this bug.

The bug only affects those games started while having SOS already installed. You will know if your game is affected if you don't see the schlongification message after loading a savegame. To repair SOS, use the "Restart SOS" in the MCM menu. For older savegames that doesn't have the "Restart SOS" option, do the following steps:

- clean all schlongs in the MCM menus

- save

- exit game

- uninstall sos

- load game

- save

- exit game

- install sos + attached patch

If you are going to start a new game, use this patch or you will get the bug

SOS 2.04.004 - new game bug fix.7z

Thats a very easy DIY project to get it somewhat compatible with SOS Full.

You'll need NifSkope and the ability to right-click.

1)Install SOS Full

2)Install the MV male package, allowing it to overwrite the SOS bodies, but don't let it overwrite the skeleton.

3)Open the malebody_0.nif and malebody_1 meshes.

4)For each, find the penis portion of the mesh (probably named penis or pp, or male, or underwear, or something obvious).

5)Right-click that and select 'Remove Branch'. Wait a minute for it to process.

6)Save.

That removes the static mesh penis (you'd end up with two dongs if you didn't remove it.)

A couple things to note:

The body and schlong mesh might have a slight gap, or be somewhat inside the pelvis depending on how much those meshes have been changed.  There might also be some color mis-matching. This is also a do-at-your-own-risk deal; I can't predict what could possibly go wrong.  But at the same time, B3l and I can't make 'official' variations for every mod that pops up, there would be no end to it.  And this is a modding community, help is all around you, the tools are out there, you just need to take the first step and try.

I thank the explanation ^_^

I have the latest version of NifSkope, but I'll explain how I installed SOS:

I use the XPMS 32 skeleton, I would like to upgrade to the extended version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ but for now, I use the XPMS v1.92 skeleton, then before I installed SOS and the patch for XPMS, then I installed XPMS v1.92 skeleton overwriting everything, I finally installed ECE v1.2, by selecting the option that I have a skeleton.

Now I ask you, the procedure remains the same as you mentioned, or is there any difference or expedient in my installation..? :blush:

@Iuki

Procedure would be the same; you have SOS installed, just install the More Variation male body and overwrite the two body files and continue from there. The enhanced skeleton can overwrite the SOS skeleton.

As B3lisario linked above, VectorPlexus (the original SOS creator) has a new mod currently in testing called SAM which you should find pleasing.

lol that is an awesome bug, officially DM is not compatible with SOS, and a few others out there. The author has been MIA for a long time, last I heard from him he was seriously discouraged because his project turned out to much more challenging than he first thought. He should return at least long enough to pass perms over >.<

Right, so for anyone who's a fan of the naturalistic werewolves skin I've done a thing; small hatchet, crow bar and power tool job to cobble this together. I've gone and made a textures for SOS that should better match the naturalistic fur.

I've also included the .psd file if anyone with actual skill is willing to make a better texture than me. So one screenshot here to show you what you're downloading, and one zip file containing the three texture files, a read me and the .psd file.

post-36907-0-05856200-1391606083_thumb.jpg

Naturalistic Wolves Schlongs.rar

lol that is an awesome bug, officially DM is not compatible with SOS, and a few others out there. The author has been MIA for a long time, last I heard from him he was seriously discouraged because his project turned out to much more challenging than he first thought. He should return at least long enough to pass perms over >.<

Eh, I figured it out and fixed it.  It was just a matter of adding slot 52 to the three spell damage corpses.  :3

Hello. Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question but I don't suppose an idiot proof workaround or patch or such have become available to get this mod and Frostfall to work together? If one was already mentioned somewhere I apologies, as I missed it.  

Hello. Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question but I don't suppose an idiot proof workaround or patch or such have become available to get this mod and Frostfall to work together? If one was already mentioned somewhere I apologies, as I missed it.

There is a patch for frostfall somewhere in this thread. Use the search box at top right of the screen

2 things.

1. Tried to ask in SL's thread but it seems everyone is slaping each other why moans dont work.. for some.. so Is there a solution to the SOS being bend during SL animations?

2. Will the potions from SOS, also affect the equipable sos? so there is a 'tricky' way to make it bigger (for those who want to)?

2 things.

1. Tried to ask in SL's thread but it seems everyone is slaping each other why moans dont work.. for some.. so Is there a solution to the SOS being bend during SL animations?

2. Will the potions from SOS, also affect the equipable sos? so there is a 'tricky' way to make it bigger (for those who want to)?

Тhree you put this mod? There can be increased shlong on light version and Equipable too.

Sorry for machine translation.

2 things.

Тhree you put this mod? There can be increased shlong on light version and Equipable too.

Sorry for machine translation.

the link does not work for me