So uh.. I decapitate a male npc, then I take their chest armor, and the decapitated head teleports back onto the body? lol

Also Forsworn Briarhearts revert to sort of a default body with no hole in the chest and a missing schlong when I loot the briar heart..?

The second is/was a bug related to USPK.

Noob question:  :wacko:

I'm trying to change a  schlong with 3dsmax, but ingame there are no animationes and no skin... but in nifskope I see the bones and textures corectly. 

Sorry for the stupid question, but I find nothing what helps.

There's an additional node in the mesh named BGED that is needed for the schlong animations. Other than that, it works like an armor mesh.

Hello b3lisario, first off; thank you for this fantastic mod.

I've got a question; I'm working on a mod which will give the player a schlong trough some event triggered in-game, and I was wondering if you have a recommended way to do this.

I've put together a test script attached to an activator, it works, and circumvents your main script function of giving the player a fixed size of 1 for his/her schlong when determining the schlong size:

Do you think it is good enough? Is there a better way to give the player a size for the schlong without having to add and remove the spell multiple times? And again, thank you very much for your mods :D

Try something like this

SOS_SetupQuest_Script SOS = Quest.GetQuest("SOS_SetupQuest") as SOS_SetupQuest_Script
Form addon = SOS.GetActiveAddon(akActor)
SOS.SetSchlongSize(addon, akActor, 20)

I have a 'schlong' model id like to use. How would i get it IG?

Maybe the easiest way is replacing the meshes and textures of an existing addon. There is a pdf with info about the sos schlong addons. It's not up to date http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1189-sos-optional-files/

For the SOS animations the model must be skinned with some 3d program.

b3lsario, are there any significant new features being planned  (i.e., anything other bug fixes)?

Not really. Suggestions are welcomed.

I made new stuff though. About interacting with SOS erection animations.

SOS animations are cool because any mod can use them without requirements. The bad is that there is no control over when the animations are used, because there was no way of making them trigger papyrus code. Any mod can use them, but all mods are unaware of the others.

Towawot has some mods that allows registering custom animations through SKSE, and I used his work to make something SOS could use.

And this is a test mod I made. This was requested some time ago, but it was not possible doing it at that moment, at least for me.

Grower not a shower

This mod ties the rank SOS system in the schlong animations.

The schlongs range from tiny when flaccid (rank 1) to huge when full erect (rank 20).

Installation

The only requirement is SOS, full version as this relies on SOS rank system.

Install these two files:

SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v01.7z

SOS - Grower not a shower v02.7z

Usage and configuration

There is nothing to do, all happens automagically. Do your habitual schlong stuff. SOS animations triggered from any mod should now changing the schlong size.

There is a switch "only-for-player" if you want to be unique. Open console and type: SetPQV SOS_Grower playerOnly 1

Uninstallation

Open console in game and type: stopquest sos_grower, then save and uninstall or delete the above mods.

Notes

- The flaccid state doesn't always guarantee a tiny schlong. There are some events that can make the schlong flaccid without calling the specific animation. The size will be fixed the next time that particular schlong animates.

- In case of issues, check your papyrus log and this file: Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\RCAE.log

Old versions

SOS 2.05.041 or lower

SOS - Grower not a shower v01.7z

Welp, I can't seem to get this mod to work. Well, everything works except for the actual peenur itself. All of my stuff is up to date (SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, etc) I took screenies but I can't post links, soooo..

Under Player/NPC settings in MCM, under name, it says "No Schlong" and "Change" just brings up "No Schlong" again. There's a thing below that has an asterisk along with "Schlong not available for this character's race and/or gender."

I'm assuming that orcs are a race that can have schlongs? If not, I'll probably uninstall this >_<

Help?

EDIT:: Dunno if this helps, but when I take off everything, I'm just wearing the default underwear.

EDIT 2:: I copied the smurf dingle into my meshes/textures and activated the .esp and the MCM recognizes it and everything, but now I have a huge gaping hole in my character's crotch and can see trees through it and everything. Wow!

EDIT 3:: Well, I fixed it. Dunno why this made a difference, but I fixed it by reinstalling it and ticking all three dingles, equipping and unequipping the draws like 4-5 times and tada!

Anyway, I hope Edit 3 helps some random person.

Edited by Baern

I can't install this mod with NMM, every time I try, NMM crashes.  Any idea why, or how I might fix that?

I'm having the same problem, I just tell it not to close and continue with the download.... Unfortunately, its still downloading lol ! and that was on Saturday!!! doesn't matter if its lite or full version either. I've never had a problem with NMM downloading anything until I got my new rig, and I'm also having problem with  DD integration... same thing happens. Both of these have been downloading since Saturday so it could be a NMM issue but ... I'm not sure. hopefully someone here could look into this, Thanks for any/all assistance and for this wonderful mod.

b3lisario

I found solution for slot 52 issue. You need to add slot 52 not to Armor, but to Armor Addon. Because biped slots in Armor Addons means the body parts, that will be hidden, bipped slots in Armor means what slots this armor will occupy. So adding slot 52 to Armor Addon will not deny equiping another armor to slot 52, but it will hide body part 52. Here is my test version:

This patch will solve issue when female characters can't equip both vanilla body armor and underwear, and the same for males, but not only with vanila armors.

This patch is for v2.05.034, and I don't guaranty that it will work with older or newer versions if there are changes in SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script, SOS_SetupQuest_Script or in skse-plugin.

SOS Patch - Equipable slot 52.7z

SOS Patch - Equipable slot 52 - Sources.7z

I'm not saying that it's end version and maybe it needs more reworking. It's more like a proof of concept.

And one another question: why you are adding slots to armors in skse-plugin, but not in Papyrus ? This function called one time on game load, so there should not be noticeable performace issue.

And another one question. Maybe you know, are there somewhere textures for SOS in vanilla-style: not so smooth, with dirt and without this muscles ? Because SOS-textures are not lore-friendly for me (in my opinion). Maybe someone already made it. I searched, but didn't find anything.

best sollution for the cant install thingie is jsut don't use NMM, i recommend to use MO(mod organiser) it's way better trust me.

I agree, MO is way better, but it has a bit of a learning curve.  I recommend Gopher's tutorials on how to get it set up and use it.

Thanks... but no thanks... been there, done that!

b3lisario

I found solution for slot 52 issue. You need to add slot 52 not to Armor, but to Armor Addon. Because biped slots in Armor Addons means the body parts, that will be hidden, bipped slots in Armor means what slots this armor will occupy. So adding slot 52 to Armor Addon will not deny equiping another armor to slot 52, but it will hide body part 52

And one another question: why you are adding slots to armors in skse-plugin, but not in Papyrus ? This function called one time on game load, so there should not be noticeable performace issue.

And another one question. Maybe you know, are there somewhere textures for SOS in vanilla-style: not so smooth, with dirt and without this muscles ? Because SOS-textures are not lore-friendly for me (in my opinion). Maybe someone already made it. I searched, but didn't find anything.

Awesome. I tested your changes a bit and now I'm testing them new release with them. Thank you very much

Doing things in SKSE is faster. Looping through those armos would take a few seconds in papyrus

I don't know of textures like that

I've got a texture problem with male argonians and khajits. Their textures around their crotch waist and but tare darkened where the SOS underwear would cover when equipped. This trtexture problem does not affect the penis itself or where it connects to the rest of the skeleton.

I guess the underwear is painted on the textures you are using and they are not compatible with sos

b3lsario, since you asked for suggestions, the one that I have would be to add some additional controls to the width of the schlong.  Either to the racemenu plugin or just in general, so that you can have either really thin schlongs, or really thick schlongs.  I don't know if it's possible or not.  But I do know that I wish I could have a much longer schlong without it being so thick.  And I'd like to see some of the smaller schlongs be thicker.

A similar idea would be for the scrotum.  Right now the scrotum scales pretty evenly in both length and width, but it'd be nice to have "low hangers" that aren't gigantic balls, for example.

b3lsario, since you asked for suggestions, the one that I have would be to add some additional controls to the width of the schlong.  Either to the racemenu plugin or just in general, so that you can have either really thin schlongs, or really thick schlongs.  I don't know if it's possible or not.  But I do know that I wish I could have a much longer schlong without it being so thick.  And I'd like to see some of the smaller schlongs be thicker.

A similar idea would be for the scrotum.  Right now the scrotum scales pretty evenly in both length and width, but it'd be nice to have "low hangers" that aren't gigantic balls, for example.

The racemenu plugin that comes with XPMS extended has sliders for that

New version v2.05.035

It has the improvements to the slot 52 system by andrelo1

Requires SKSE 1.7.2 (beta) http://skse.silverlock.org/

Also PapyrusUtil 2.8, which is already included

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.035.7z

Change log v2.05.035

- Compatibility fixes related to the slot 52 usage, thanks to andrelo1

- Changes to the installer to make PapyrusUtil optional in case you already have it installed

- Updated the included PapyrusUtil from v26 to v28

- Fixed a bug in the SKSE plugin that could potentially cause UI issues

The slot 52 should work as follows:

TL;DR: Pelvis armor no longer unequips any body armor but stays both invisible and equipped.

For schlonged characters

Characters with schlong, male or female

- equipping regular body armor pieces (vanilla or custom, non-revealing):

• unequips the schlong
  • hides any other pelvis armor (item equipped on slot 52), but don't unequip it. Both should count as equipped
- equipping pelvis armor (underwear / belt / bags using the pelvis slot):
  • unequips the schlong. No longer unequips the body armor
  • will be invisible if there is a non-revealing body armor equipped. The pelvis item will stay equipped, but hidden
- equipping revealing body armor pieces:
  • doesn't unequip the schlong nor the pelvis armor
For non-schlonged characters with custom armor, not already schlonged

For example female characters with fancy bikini bra + panties

- equipping body armor pieces:

• doesn't unequip nor hide the pelvis armor
- equipping pelvis armor:
  • doesn't unequip nor hide the body armor
For non-schlonged characters with vanilla armor, or custom armor already schlonged

For example female characters with vanilla armor, or armors already equipped on males or futa chars

- equipping body armor pieces:

• hides the pelvis armor, but doesn't unequip it. Both should count as equipped
- equipping pelvis armor:
  • no longer unequips the body armor, the pelvis armor will be invisible and should count as equipped

Incoming update 2.05.036 featuring ninja schlongs

They are faster, and more silent

I figured out that now SOS doesn't need equip and unequip the genitals so often as before the recent changes by andrelo1.

This means no delay on showing the schlong when unequipping the armor (so no brief underwear apparition)

Neither no "unequip armor" sound when schlong hides after equipping a body armor

Also I tested succesfully the new skeleton scaling features of NiOverride. This allows setting the schlong size just one time. There is no need to reschlongify them after changing zones or loading a savegame. Less running papyrus code.

Does this mean that the glitch where accessory "underwear" armors in slot 52 adopt slot 30 is gone now?

I was just coming in to report that equipping schlongs tends to glitch up anything in slot 52 to avoid being worn together with anything in slot 30 (Or rather, the torso armor slot.) It was annoying for two-piece outfits like Lingerie or bikini's that used that slot + the 30 one for the top.

EDIT: It seems updating SOS to this new version has caused it to freak out a bit. I updated SKSE and the papyrusutil from the folder itself, but even so it still says this message. Still functions properly, though.

post-4307-13169_thumb.png

Thanks for the schlongtastic update :)

Do i read correct that there should be no more conflicts with other mods that change vanilla equipment (like CT77 remodeled armors) ?

SOS does the changes to vanilla armors dinamically since some time, that should prevent any conflict with other armor mods.

Does this mean that the glitch where accessory "underwear" armors in slot 52 adopt slot 30 is gone now?

I was just coming in to report that equipping schlongs tends to glitch up anything in slot 52 to avoid being worn together with anything in slot 30 (Or rather, the torso armor slot.) It was annoying for two-piece outfits like Lingerie or bikini's that used that slot + the 30 one for the top.

EDIT: It seems updating SOS to this new version has caused it to freak out a bit. I updated SKSE and the papyrusutil from the folder itself, but even so it still says this message. Still functions properly, though.

The only problem related to the slot 52 items is that now they are invisible if there is a torso armor equipped, and that's the expected behaviour. It's explained above.

That message would be explained if you failed to upgrade your SKSE installation to the 1.7.2 version

@b3lisario - ever thought about releasing all in one plugin version?

Yes but I have no interest in that.

After trying the new SKSE 1.7.2 beta something is not working right ?? some mods will no longer work with the newest SKSE any reason for this ??

I didn't notice anything wrong, but I'm using too few mods

New version v2.05.036

More improvements to the scripts in general. And there is a new requirement: NiOverride or Racemenu.

- Requires SKSE 1.7.2 (beta) http://skse.silverlock.org/

- Requires NiOverride V3 or RaceMenu V3 that includes it. NiOverride is a SKSE plugin by Expired that is handy for SOS.

There is a standalone version of NiOverride on Nexus, but it's already at version 2. So the only way of getting the required version is either by using Racemenu V3 or picking the right files from that mod. RM V3 is still in beta state. I think that currently is only available on Expired's RM3 thread here on LL.

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.036.7z

Change log v2.05.036

- Scaling skeleton bones is now done through Expired's NiOverride. So there is no need for SOS to reschlongify (rescale) the actors. This happens automagically in a secret function that is called by the engine each time a character loads, or so. One half of the schlongification process is no longer needed.

- All armor edits the mod was doing dynamically after loading a savegame have been moved to the SOS SKSE plugin. Now these operations happens before loading the savegame. And so the other half of the schlongification process is no longer needed either.

- Schlongs remain equipped at all times unless another armor piece takes the slot 52. So now there is no delay on showing the schlong by unequipping concealing body armors. Neither brief underwear apparition.

- Removed the "unequip armor" sound when the schlong is concealed by equipping body armors.

- The message "Actors and armors succesfully Schlongified!" after loading a savegame has been removed because schlongification process is now transparent to the papyrus scripts.

- Minor improvement to the revealing-armors-through-MCM feature. Armors modified this way should work exactly as the armors from the revealing armor mods.

- Removed some redundant or unnecesary code since the slot 52 changes from the previous version