'' Minor improvement to the revealing-armors-through-MCM feature. Armors modified this way should work exactly as the armors from the revealing armor mods''.

Is this mean that I don't need revealing armors mods for SOS anymore, or I just don't understand this correctly?

I just updated SKSE from 1.7.1 stable to 1.7.2 (beta) and got no such errors. Are you sure you installed SKSE correctly?

I installed the beta through the Nexus Mod Manager. I can try using the version with the installer to see if that makes any difference at all. Other than that,I already upgraded as stated in the previous post.

I just updated SKSE from 1.7.1 stable to 1.7.2 (beta) and got no such errors. Are you sure you installed SKSE correctly?

I installed the beta through the Nexus Mod Manager. I can try using the version with the installer to see if that makes any difference at all. Other than that,I already upgraded as stated in the previous post.

Or you could just install it manually using the 7zip archive.. you just plop a few files into your skyrim root directory and a folder into your data folder and you're good to go. Just follow the readme.

SKSE won't install correctly with NMM because NMM installs its files to the wrong folder. Install SKSE manually.

'' Minor improvement to the revealing-armors-through-MCM feature. Armors modified this way should work exactly as the armors from the revealing armor mods''.

Is this mean that I don't need revealing armors mods for SOS anymore, or I just don't understand this correctly?

Mmm no. All armors have now the right biped slots when the game loads, according to their revealing or concealing status.

Previously the armors made revealing through MCM had to be fixed right after the game was loaded to make the schlong poke out. Doing this involved updating the actor in a dangerous way that should be avoided.

At the end this fixes two minor problems for characters wearing one of those armors at game load:

- a possible delay on seeing the schlong

- no visible schlong (and thus underwear) if the character was on horse when the game was saved

SKSE won't install correctly with NMM because NMM installs its files to the wrong folder. Install SKSE manually.

The installer version worked fine,but still,that little mishap teaches me not to rely on the Nexus Mod Manager for such files in the future.

So what does the 'maximum schlong size' slider do? Say for example, I find the maximum schlong size too big - does moving the slider lower allow me a finer range of adjustment between minimum and maximum size? And contrariwise, does moving it higher cause there to be great differences between sizes?

Or are sizes fixed selections, and moving the slider down just decreases the number of valid size selections? (i.e. if there are 10 schlong sizes, moving the slider down from the middle means it stops picking 5, 4, 3...)

I haven't messed with the MCM menu much, mostly I've just been using dragon potions, and I find that even using just one or two causes my followers to have pretty enormous wing-wongs... which would be okay except for the fact that they tend to go through the back of my character's head during oral animations xD

What exactly do i need to get schlong appear on my female character using cbbe bodyslide body?

What I've done for now is take the UNP addon and use Outfit studio to align it better. 

So for now there is no CBBE alternative?

Honestly, trying it on a couple of followers for reference, this UNP version available pretty much fits the CBBE body and the CBBE petite quite well, specially if having the specific matching skin texture addons, so, I think it can be used even so! :)

It may not be 100% top perfect, but, it does the job well! There's also the option to make it slightly bushier so to cover small details, with the pubes-

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/page-10

Ok,  i reinstalled SKSE, SOS and SexLab.    Still getting this error.    Is there any way to tell which mod is altering the file?

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/53247669759927717/C29C0628A1E790795B708962523503F0A4727C7A/1024x640.resizedimage

Is the screen shot for the error

this error means SOS oberwrites the papyrus of sexlab, mos teasy thing to do is install the papyrus as mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/install this it will make your papyrus have the latest version. 

not sure if this is the right place but im runing into trobel while trying 2 get this 2 work 

REQUIREMENTS (only for SOS Standard)

• SKSE - at least 1.7.1 is required
  • SkyUI
  • Brawl Bugs Patch
  • Mighty Beasts - Werewolf Optional. Use this for maximum compatibility with the included Werewolf schlongs as they were made for these Werewolf body meshes.
    The werewolf skeleton included with SOS is the same file that the werewolf skeleton from "Mighty Beasts - Werewolf". It doesn't matter which mod you install first (SOS or MB), when prompted for overwriting that skeleton (meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\skeleton.nif), say yes.

• cold i ask whair 2 find that last optenoil requierment since the link turns up empty as thair is no file
  • and how do u instal sos ? using tes mod manger for skyrim v1.5 but its not working

So what does the 'maximum schlong size' slider do? Say for example, I find the maximum schlong size too big - does moving the slider lower allow me a finer range of adjustment between minimum and maximum size? And contrariwise, does moving it higher cause there to be great differences between sizes?

Or are sizes fixed selections, and moving the slider down just decreases the number of valid size selections? (i.e. if there are 10 schlong sizes, moving the slider down from the middle means it stops picking 5, 4, 3...)

I haven't messed with the MCM menu much, mostly I've just been using dragon potions, and I find that even using just one or two causes my followers to have pretty enormous wing-wongs... which would be okay except for the fact that they tend to go through the back of my character's head during oral animations xD

The mod have 20 ranks that determine the size of the schlong. The ranks are assigned randomly and this slider limits the upper bound

What do I need to update on my current plugin to make it compatible with the new version of SOS.

Currently all clothing and armor are basically set as revealing which does not look all that good.

Uninstall the installed version, install the new, run game

Is it normal for SOS light to have a file named "malebody_1_msn_feet.dds"? Should it not be "malebody_1_feet_msn.dds"?

Yes, the file is correctly named. That file is not a vanilla replacer so it's not really a problem that its name doesn't follow the standard. Maybe it could have had a better name

Looks like Mighty Beasts - Werewolf got removed from nexus, can I upload it here?

cold i ask whair 2 find that last optenoil requierment since the link turns up empty as thair is no file

and how do u instal sos ? using tes mod manger for skyrim v1.5 but its not working

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf can be found here http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=534

The other requirement, Brawl Bugs Patch, is available

No idea about tes mod manager sorry. Normally you install the archive you download right in the mod manager. There are instructions for a basic manual installation on the OP if your mod manager doesn't understand SOS archive.

Is normal that some mods to not work in older skyrim versions. The reliable solution is updating all the stuff to a current, non-pirated version

I got news for versions 2.05.037 and 2.06.001

The main download file is still at 2.05.034 because I can't use NiOverride 3 / Racemenu 3 as a dependencies until they are officialy released

For 2.05.037

- The "No schlong" option when picking a schlong through MCM will be permanent.

The current behaviour of that option is counter-intuitive and generates doubts.

This also makes unnecesary to use an addon for the wrong gender to unschlongify a particular NPC or PC. Having the schlong for the wrong gender for the PC is problematic because the racemenu UI gives you a new schlong (SOS thinks you changed gender and tries to help)

- Moving away from PapyrusUtil

Two reasons for that.

The main one are the problems that having PapyrusUtil packed in SOS archive is causing to people using the mod with sexlab.

Also as I'm moving some of the papyrus code to the SOS SKSE plugin, I need accessing the data stored with PapyrusUtil from the SOS SKSE plugin, which currently is not possible. I thought of asking Ashal for this feature, but I think would be better for us all if I make SOS store its data. I'm doing so by copying some of the StorageUtil code from an older version.

The upgrade procedure on version 2.05.036 is moving some of the stored info from PapyrusUtil to the new system, and the one in 2.05.037 will move the rest of the data.

I'll move this version to the OP when Racemenu or NiOverride get their update

For 2.06.001

I'll remove the references to PapyrusUtil from SOS

There is a drawback on doing this.

Upgrading the mod will work as always from versions newer than 2.05.001 or older than 2.05.036

But people upgrading to 2.06.001 from any 2.05 version prior to 2.05.036 will need first to upgrade to the latest 2.05 version, and then upgrade to the current version. A bit strange but I didn't found a better alternative to that other than making a clean save.

Other

Due to the possibilities that NiOverride offers now a schlong length feature is easier to do. So I'm working on it.

I'm not sure how to do it. Currently I have a simple implementation in form of a single slider 1-20 in the MCM menu, for the selected NPC or PC. No intention to program a random length assignment.

What do I need to update on my current plugin to make it compatible with the new version of SOS.

Currently all clothing and armor are basically set as revealing which does not look all that good.

Uninstall the installed version, install the new, run game

This a a plugin that I built for a custom race. The normal ones work fine for the world, but my custom race does not hide the schlong.

I don't think the plugin is the cause, it has nothing to do with armors.

That sounds like the mod is not modifying the armor. Maybe is a problem with custom races in general, or a character in particular. Does this happen for PC and also all NPC from this race? Go to MCM / Player NPC settings, click on the show internal information and take a pic.

EDIT: Could be also a bug on 2.05.036 that I found yesterday where the armors are not storing properly. I thought the bug was that concealing armors fail to store, which is not so serious. But it could also be that concealing armors are stored as revealing.

Does this happen only with custom armors? Try with the MCM option "clean schlongified armors". This problem will be fixed as soon as I finish testing the changes I'm currently doing.