nha tah twasent the isuse any older versions my tes modmanger simpely codent raed u wizerd making the mod instal rong asking me 2 the same tings 3 tiems using mod orginiser for this oen now tink itel work

tink the instal went well but i stil got them rags instaede anyting else anyting spesial u need 2 do so that u are abel 2 go nude ?

alright need 2 run my mod orginieser 2 make it work aperenetly gota remmeber that now i got it instaled but 2 be fair i am not sure how 2 it works i cast teh spell but in 3 sec the ting is unerected agin 

hi... first of all, happy new year... :)

then, back to the problems... :P

averything was working perfectly and now suddenly schlongs are gone from my Skyrim... when males get naked, thay don't get naked any more but they keep their panties... Why ?

when i load the game i still get the message thet actors are succesfully schlongified... yet i don't see any schlong any more... :(

i din't add any new mod nor upgraded anything...

i found out i had the preceding version od SoS and i tried upgrading it... but didn't solve the problem...

what might it depend on ?

averything was working perfectly and now suddenly schlongs are gone from my Skyrim... when males get naked, thay don't get naked any more but they keep their panties... Why ?

when i load the game i still get the message thet actors are succesfully schlongified... yet i don't see any schlong any more... :(

i found out i had the preceding version od SoS and i tried upgrading it... but didn't solve the problem...

This can happen if the info stored in the SKSE co-save has been lost for whatever reason. Or the characters can't run a spell that puts the schlong.

Go toMCM > SOS > Player / NPC settings. Click on "show internal information" while standing near to a nude NPC broken. Take a pic of that info and post it. Then we'll know what's the cause and how to fix it.

This can happen if the info stored in the SKSE co-save has been lost for whatever reason. Or the characters can't run a spell that puts the schlong.

Go toMCM > SOS > Player / NPC settings. Click on "show internal information" while standing near to a nude NPC broken. Take a pic of that info and post it. Then we'll know what's the cause and how to fix it.

Did ad you suggested... here's the pic (first half)... The MCM > Player / NPC Settings in the NPC section said "Schlong None"... If i change it, the Schlong is back and the internal info change (secon half), but it only lasts for once... the next time a male gets naked he's once again schlong-less :(

it has been working for months... why suddenly doesn't work any more ?

post-405367-0-44900100-1420125040_thumb.jpg

Skyrim CTD's whenever I try to take off a male's pants.  No attempts to render the pelvis or anything, just click on the armor to remove it, and bam, CTD.  Papyrus log is below, though I didn't see anything about SOS at first glance (using SOS Light; normal version crashed the game trying to enter Whiterun, probably due to the shop).

This sounds like a issue with the skeleton. What skeleton and mod manager are you using?

This was a few weeks ago, (and one hard drive failure ago), but I was using XP32 Maximum Skeleton (regular, not Groovtama's Extended Version) with Mod Organizer.

Did ad you suggested... here's the pic (first half)... The MCM > Player / NPC Settings in the NPC section said "Schlong None"... If i change it, the Schlong is back and the internal info change (secon half), but it only lasts for once... the next time a male gets naked he's once again schlong-less :(

it has been working for months... why suddenly doesn't work any more ?

OK after you unequip an armor, on version 2.05.034 the mod checks if there is something equipped on the biped slot 52 (pelvis). If the slot is free, and there is no body armor equipped, then you should get a schlong.

Notice that this underwear is not a real armor item and it doesn't take any slot.

And the slot is free otherwise you couldn't see the underwear.

So I see two posible causes:

- SOS scripts did lost their references and they are throwing errors. This can happen if the mod was uninstalled and reinstalled later in the same savegame. There could be conflicts with the old instances of the scripts baked in the savegame

- Another mod is messing with the armors / slots, and there is some kind of conflict.

Please post your load order. Also enable your papyrus logging and look for errors after you unequip an armor starting from the situation of pic number 2.

OK after you unequip an armor, on version 2.05.034 the mod checks if there is something equipped on the biped slot 52 (pelvis). If the slot is free, and there is no body armor equipped, then you should get a schlong.

Notice that this underwear is not a real armor item and it doesn't take any slot.

And the slot is free otherwise you couldn't see the underwear.

So I see two posible causes:

- SOS scripts did lost their references and they are throwing errors. This can happen if the mod was uninstalled and reinstalled later in the same savegame. There could be conflicts with the old instances of the scripts baked in the savegame

- Another mod is messing with the armors / slots, and there is some kind of conflict.

Please post your load order. Also enable your papyrus logging and look for errors after you unequip an armor starting from the situation of pic number 2.

mmm... i started having the problem with version 2.05.033, installed the new one to see if it fixed it, but it didn't...

everything was working perfecly and then, suddendly, i had the problem... but there were no new mods (nor upgrades) that might confict and that weren't present before...

anyway... here is the load order...

about papyrus log... can you tell me how i know if it's enabled ? or how to enable it ?

Thanks

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-01-01.txt

how duss teh mod work whenever i cast teh erect speel the slong is unerect in abaut 3 sec later

The feaures are explained in the first post

The erection spells might bug themselves if you cast repeteadly.

They are not needed, you can still use the sos hotkeys to trigger the animations for the schlong

about papyrus log... can you tell me how i know if it's enabled ? or how to enable it ?

Thanks

It's explained in the first post. Look for "papyrus logging".

how duss teh mod work whenever i cast teh erect speel the slong is unerect in abaut 3 sec later

The feaures are explained in the first post

The erection spells might bug themselves if you cast repeteadly.

They are not needed, you can still use the sos hotkeys to trigger the animations for the schlong

Thanks

It's explained in the first post. Look for "papyrus logging".

oh, yes... now i remember, i had enabled it when i installed SoS...

here's my latest papyrus.log, i hope you understand something, to me is incomprehensible -

i just fast travelled to nearest town and started a sex scene... as expected the man was wearing panties, then i changed it in SoS MCM menu (pics before and after), and panties disapperad (but just for the current scene)...

Papyrus.1.log

post-405367-0-63462900-1420145393_thumb.jpg

post-405367-0-60687600-1420145395_thumb.jpg

You got some interesting lines like

[01/01/2015 - 09:34:45PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()

[01/01/2015 - 09:34:46PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [67108864] ----> that number means slot 52

[01/01/2015 - 09:35:33PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0

I don't know this mod. It's doing changes on the armors, related to the slot 52. Depending of these changes in the armor slots, the armors are being modified, and when, the conditions for which SOS equips a schlong could fail.

It looks like you have an armor piece equipped using the slot 52, other than the schlong or the body armors. This would prevent the schlong from showing up, but in this case you should get a hole instead of the underwear.

Setting the slot mask to 0 for sos means the armor is not a body nor pelvis armor. This shouldn't be a problem unless it's the schlong who is getting the slotmask 0. Or maybe that line means there is no armor equipped.

You got some interesting lines like

[01/01/2015 - 09:34:45PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()

[01/01/2015 - 09:34:46PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [67108864] ----> that number means slot 52

[01/01/2015 - 09:35:33PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0

I don't know this mod. It's doing changes on the armors, related to the slot 52. Depending of these changes in the armor slots, the armors are being modified, and when, the conditions for which SOS equips a schlong could fail.

It looks like you have an armor piece equipped using the slot 52, other than the schlong or the body armors. This would prevent the schlong from showing up, but in this case you should get a hole instead of the underwear.

Setting the slot mask to 0 for sos means the armor is not a body nor pelvis armor. This shouldn't be a problem unless it's the schlong who is getting the slotmask 0. Or maybe that line means there is no armor equipped.

sorry, i'm not very smart in this kind of things... so i'm confused...

how do i know what mod is the one interfering with SoS ?

or how do i know what slots the armor pieces use ?

also... i haven't installed any new armor for NPC, so you mean that an armor i added for my (female) PC prevents (male) NPC to equip a schlong ?

Hello, since updated SoS to the latest (2.05.036), I have an issue with sudden

and massive .skse save data size bloating (from about 80 KB up to 14 MB)

within very short playing time (ca. 5 min.) while my male PC wearing non-vanilla armor.

I have also  another save data with almost the same set of mods,

but with SOS light (in contrast to SOS), and there has been no issue with this one.

So I assume that there must be an issue with the latest SoS.

As far as I took and checked the papyrus log, though, nothing strange seemed to happen,

at least by SoS.

Is this normal way of running with latest SoS?

I attach load order file of the save as well as papyrus log, but I afraid that anything useful can be found in them.

#1: I installed latest ver of SKSE (1.7.2 beta) as well as Racemenu (V3beta15+). NI override 

and PapyrusUtil (attached with SoS 2.05.36/ SSL 1.59c) for this save game from the beginning.

#2: I set the armor in question 'non-revealing'. And this armor only hide Slot 32,

not Slot 52 in Biped Body Templete in TES5edit.

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder_ys_sample.txt

Yes version 2.05.036 has problems with revealing and concealing armors.

By one hand, there is some kind of error when storing the armors. This most likely is already fixed in the release I am preparing, but please send me your bloated .skse file. I would like to take a look.

By the other hand, I'm rewriting the revealing / concealing system to store ArmorAddons instead of Armors because as it is right now there can be inconsistencies.

By one hand, there is some kind of error when storing the armors. This most likely is already fixed in the release I am preparing, but please send me your bloated .skse file. I would like to take a look.

Thank you very much for your quick response!

Here I attach my three compressed (into .7z) .skse files in process of size bloating,

together with corresponding .ess files (just in case).

If you have any difficulty in decompressing, I will upload them as uncompressed, loose ones again.

I also provide additional information for these files:

PC moved between interior (Riverwood trader) and exterior (Riverwood) cell

during these saves.

skse_size_increasing_samples.7z

Oh this is interesting.

This savegame has a concealing armor, and the problem is that the same armor is stored thousands of times, which shouldn't happen. This means SOS has at least two errors:

1) it shouldn't try to store as concealing an already concealing armor

2) even if the mod does this for whatever reason, the storage system shouldn't accept duplicates in the list

Error 2 could be a typo somewhere, the real problem is error 1. That could be a bug in the migration process from PapyrusUtil to the new system. I don't know yet why this happened, I'll take a detailed look.

The armor is 000D6D from mod with ID 55, Bastards.esp. I don't know this mod, does it have an armor with ID 000D6D? I can't check that right now, I'm not at home.

Do you know how to reproduce the problem starting a new game using version 2.05.036? That would be extremely helpful to pinpoint the cause.

If you have curiosity, you can load the skse file in a text editor. There is a "SOS_ConcealingArmors" string followed by a bunch of 1426066797's. That 1426066797 in decimal is 55000D6D in hexadecimal, which means item 000D6D of mod number 55 (86 in decimal).

As the load order changes over the time, it's also saved in the skse co-save. It's a list just before the SOS_ConcealingArmors, and the mod #86 is Bastards.esp

I'm currently doing a revision of the revealing / concealing system, and this revision will imply redo the concealing and revealing lists.

The system now has some flaws due the recent changes in the slot 52 on version 2.05.035, especially when two different Armors share the same ArmorAddon.

I guess I'll have a version for you to test later today or tomorrow.

how do i know what mod is the one interfering with SoS ?

or how do i know what slots the armor pieces use ?

This is not easy to tell.

The easiest way would be uninstalling mods: Go to starting state (pic #2), and then save and exit.

Uncheck some suspicious mods, anything that modifies armors, and try to load your game and just do a basic test of equipping and unequipping the armor.

Do you get a schlong? Then the last mods you unchecked are related to the problem.

Do you get the underwear? uncheck more mods and repeat until you get a schlong.

Knowing the slots in use could be also hard if the are set dynamically as it seems. There's a mod that shows the slot usage in the inventory window. Google for "skyui - show armor slots". But this might not be accurate depending if the slot was added to the armor, or to the armor addon.

also... i haven't installed any new armor for NPC, so you mean that an armor i added for my (female) PC prevents (male) NPC to equip a schlong ?

Yes, for example devious devices has some item that prevents other amors from equipping. I could be wrong, I don't use any of these.

#2: I set the armor in question 'non-revealing'. And this armor only hide Slot 32,

not Slot 52 in Biped Body Templete in TES5edit.

Yes in TES5edit you shouldn't see any change on the armors because they are done dynamically and the esp file doesn't have an armor record modified.

Vanilla armors get the slot 52 on the armor addon before the game loads.

Custom armors get the slot when you equip them, and they are stored in a list (SOS_ConcealingArmors). That list is for adding the slot 52 to these armors, like the mod does to the vanilla armors.

The lists are needed because the changes in the slots must be done each time a game is loaded. Changes in slots are non-permanent.

Setting them to 'non-revealing' adds the slot 52 to the armor addon, and stores the armor on the list. This should hide any other armor on the same slot.

EDIT: Take a look at the file documents\my games\skyrim\skse\logs\schlongsOfSkyrim.log (not sure if this is the right path). There is a message in there "Registering armor XXXXXX as concealing" each time you equip a custom armor new to SOS.

I'm having trouble with erected schlongs. They appear to have no textures. Also, when finished, my charachter appears to have an invisible torso. Is there a way to solve this?

when finished... the main quest?

Read the troubleshooting and compatibility sections on the main post of this thread, especially the stuff related to sexlab (if you are using that mod).

The armor is 000D6D from mod with ID 55, Bastards.esp. I don't know this mod, does it have an armor with ID 000D6D? I can't check that right now, I'm not at home.

Do you know how to reproduce the problem starting a new game using version 2.05.036? That would be extremely helpful to pinpoint the cause.

Then it must be fairly easy for everyone to reproduce the problem:

The name of the mod is 'Fat Bastards in Skyrim', differenciating the body mesh of some NPCs,

by introducing 'fat-belly' body.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57875/

And the alleged 'culpit' is Blacksmith's brown apron for fat body, worn by Alvor the Blacksmith working

in front of  Riverwood trader!

I started a new game with the latest SoS (2.05.036), and only an hour or so has passed in these bloated saves (1st visit to Riverwood with Ralof) since the start.

I forgot to thank you for your (very) detailed reply in previous post.

And I have tried to reproduce the same error with minimal set of mods in question

(DG, HF, DB plus SkyUI for MCM, Racemenu for NI override 3.0, SoS 2.05.36 & Fat Bastards in Skyrim),

but so far, no success to bloat .skse data only with these ones.

So I suspect some additional factors can be involved with this matter....

Oh awesome lol. So there are other mods involved. Maybe other SKSE plugins?

I found another error related to this concealing list. The mod at version 036 tries to add the biped slot 52 to the custom armors, before the skse co-save file is read. So the custom armors are not getting the slot 52.

/facepalm

The funny thing is that I tested this a lot. Then why I didn't found it?

Well, I was using as custom armors some enchanted versions of vanilla armors (for example EnchArmorIronCuirassAlteration01). These counted as custom armors for SOS pre 2.05.036, but since they share the same armor addon as vanilla armors, now they count as vanilla, and they were getting the slot 52 by other means.

I also used real custom armors, but I tested other stuff with them, just reactions to equipping and unequipping, not involving savegames.

Quite confusing, and this is the reason why I'm changing from storing armors to armor addons.

I'm sorry for the other guy that reported this very same problem some days ago. I couldn't find the cause back then. Neither I had the info you gave me.

This would fix the first error I mentioned some posts back. The mod always tries to store this armor because the armor doesn't have the slot 52. It doesn't matter the armors on the .skse file because that list is read at the wrong moment.

The second error (duplicated entries in list) is still a mystery to me.

I've compared the original PapyrusUtil code I used, the code from 036, and the development version. There are slight differences in 036 that I reverted in my development version because I saw weird crap in the stored data at some point. This and the previous report decided me to leave the code as it was, just in case. C++ scares the shit out of me.

Maybe the problem is related to the previous error, or to these slight differences.

Well, here comes a possible fix. This is just the SKSE plugin that now reads the list at the right moment, and has no slight differences.

But this doesn't fixes an already bloated savegame.

If you know you can reproduce reliably the bloat with your normal mod setup, please install this file before starting a new game and see how it goes.

If still bloats, I'll prepare a new version that outputs debug info to the log file when loading and saving the stuff.

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.036 - bugfix 02.7z

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.036 - bugfix 01.7z (wrongly packed)

a qestion wold it not eb a good ieda 2 edit the first post requirments of migty baest 2 direct 2 the link u posted whaer 2 get it since the one at teh furst post right now comes up empty? just a ieda no need 2 do it tho

Yes it is. I'll fix the link the next time I upload a new release.

I'm reluctant to edit the description at other moment because all subscribed people would receive a notification.