Technically is possible to add a MCM thing to configure the slot. I thought about this long time ago.

The problem is that it would be needed editing all existing schlong addons. I don't mind changing the ones I maintain, but I decided that breaking the compatibility with the existing stuff didn't pay the effort to make the needed changes. Other reasons are that you would need a schlong for SOS anyway / is not so hard to change other mod's slots / could use sos light. And the mod has a valid reason to kidnap the pelvis slot (because penis).

I fixed some stuff some time ago regarding the 52 slot.

Now the mod doesn't modify custom armors until you equip them on a schlonged actor.

So if your female NPCs never had a schlong, they should be able to wear bikini bottoms or bags while using non-vanilla / female-only body armors. Vanilla armors are doomed for all genders.

Has anyone made a Enhanced Character Edit plugin for Equippable Shlongs? I prefer ECE ro Race Menu and thus there is no way to change the schlong size via ECE.

Wouldn't work because SoS and ECE would be overwriting each other the whole time.

When you disable the SoS internal scaling with a dummy SoSRacemenu.esp it would "work", and only scaling would work without issues, not length or anything else. So you could just use the SoS Internal scaling and spare the one esp.

I'm at work, otherwise I'd post some pics, but can anyone tell me how to re-attach the SoS schlong to the xpmse2 skeleton? The usual route is to re-install it so it overwrites the skeleton, but I'm using MO and for the life of me I can't get it to work no matter where I place it in my load order. It just sits there, stretching in place while my character idles, and on dead prone males it stretches well past the head. Please help, anyone!

Regards,

Pheade

Aaaaaaaaaand I've got it working once again. Before posting my Papyrus, load order, and screens of the schlong deformation, I decided to try sorting my order by XPMSE2, SoS, and SL as I read in a previous post after getting home.

Thanks and regards,

Pheade

Is it possible too have SOS randomly choose two different schlong types for npcs?

Yes, install two addon schlong plugins (installer, 3rd step) and the new characters you encounter will randomly get one of installed schlongs..

Has anyone made a Enhanced Character Edit plugin for Equippable Shlongs? I prefer ECE ro Race Menu and thus there is no way to change the schlong size via ECE.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/?p=874739

Hey B3lisario, could you please make a texutre pack for the "Drachis Argonians with SoS support"?

IMAGE ATTACHED

Do it yourself, is not that hard. You need gimp or photoshop and learn how to recolor image files.

What would it take to have HDT physics + animations on SoS?

There is a schlong addon with HDT on nexus.

Not fully compatible with Frostfall? Noooo!

The "52 issue" was fixed in some Frostfall release as far as I know.

I can conform this. I no longer have the old patch, but SOS and Frostfall work together well.

Only glitch is that sometimes male player starts the game naked, when using alternative start mod. This is most likely to happen with Skyrim Unbound. It is not a big deal at all, because it only happens once and all the selected starting gear can be found from character inventory.

Is it possible too have SOS randomly choose two different schlong types for npcs?

Yes, install two addon schlong plugins (installer, 3rd step) and the new characters you encounter will randomly get one of installed schlongs..

Hey B3lisario, could you please make a texutre pack for the "Drachis Argonians with SoS support"?

IMAGE ATTACHED

Do it yourself, is not that hard. You need gimp or photoshop and learn how to recolor image files.

Yeah, but you lose any animation.

Sorry for not reading all 130 pages to see if this is already detailed somewhere, but what is the "fix/adjust" procedure for eff? I've noticed that even followers that don't use the vanilla follower system will display the failure to equp armors unless they have an option to tell them what to wear. Otherwise, they just wear whatever their default outfit is. Also, some detail on how to fix this in the FAQ would be much appreciated.

Yeah, but you lose any animation

This is what I researched some time ago The HDT system about this subject:

1.- The HDT system runs its code basically when the game loads the actors and armors and the related skeleton data

2.- At that point it reads the HDT data the mesh or skeleton file has (the extra data that points to the XML)

3.- Then, based on the extra data, the HDT modifies or not the skyrim behaviour (normal animations vs physics) for each particular character. Not sure if behaviour is the right word.

4.- When an edited character leaves the current cell, the HDT system reverts the char behaviour to normal.

I'm not sure if there is a switch in HDT that can be used to force/cancel the physics behaviour at run time. I think there isn't.

I also think it should be somewhat easy adding that feature to HDT.

At least a couple of papyrus functions that would call the steps 3 or 4 when the mods or users don't want the physics for an arbitrary period of time. Then SOS, Sexlab or any other mod could call those functions prior or after calling SOS' erection or flaccid animations.

A better method could be detect SOS' animations and automatically enable or disable the HDT stuff. Not sure if possible but I guess it is.

Another option could be adding this feature in a separate SKSE plugin, like some kind of extension / patch. Not the better solution IMO. Only in case the HDT is not maintained or something. Actually I have no idea about the current status of that mod.

Sorry for not reading all 130 pages to see if this is already detailed somewhere, but what is the "fix/adjust" procedure for eff? I've noticed that even followers that don't use the vanilla follower system will display the failure to equp armors unless they have an option to tell them what to wear. Otherwise, they just wear whatever their default outfit is. Also, some detail on how to fix this in the FAQ would be much appreciated.

No idea sorry. I didn't write that FAQ part.

I guess SOS has some kind of problem when an armor is equipped/unequipped programatically (from a mod or console command). That would explain some unexpected undressing at game start while using an alternate start mods.

If there were some kind of horrible bug I think it would have been reported, as there are several known mods that equips/unequips armors.

I tried to look at this issue (not EFF's but equipping stuff from console command) some time ago. I lost the interest as it seemed random, that I'm sure is not, but didn't want to spend time on this.

Hi, so I'm really new to all this modding stuff, everything has been going fine until I reached this mod. Its the only one I've had trouble with and I'm not great with computers. Whenever I load SOS and load my save game it notifies me with this.  As mentioned before I am new at this so I do not know how to get the papyrus logs working, when I tried the ini folder it did not give me an extra folder for the logs. My load order is 

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard patch

Hearthfires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfires Patch

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

Race Compatibility.esm

Apachii Hair.esm

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esm

CharactermakingExtender

EnhancedCharacterEdit

SOS - VectorPlexus

EnhancedLightsandFX

Cloaks.esp

SMIM- Merged-All.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim

dD - Enhanced Blood Main

SkyUI.esp

SexLabMatchMaker

dD-Dragonborn- Dawnguard- EBT Patch

dD - Realistic Ragdolls and Force

dD- Larger Splatter size

Any help on how to get my load order into a text file/spoiler as well as the papyrus logs would be appreciated.

2014-12-11_00001.jpg?_subject_uid=323547

No idea sorry. I didn't write that FAQ part.

I guess SOS has some kind of problem when an armor is equipped/unequipped programatically (from a mod or console command). That would explain some unexpected undressing at game start while using an alternate start mods.

If there were some kind of horrible bug I think it would have been reported, as there are several known mods that equips/unequips armors.

I tried to look at this issue (not EFF's but equipping stuff from console command) some time ago. I lost the interest as it seemed random, that I'm sure is not, but didn't want to spend time on this.

OK, then who did, if you know? I'll go ask them. And there is a horrible bug. It's even right there in the FAQ. Followers continuing to wear their vanilla stuff seems pretty horrible to me, especially since this is affecting even followers not using the vanilla follower system, and so not controlled by EFF. Certainly if I have to choose between SoS and broken followers or no SoS and a working follower system, I'm going to have to go with working followers. And before someone suggests it, UFO isn't an option. I switched to EFF specifically because of all the problems with UFO.

Separate from that issue, I had to turn off the schlongify option to get my game to reliably load. Otherwise, it tends to crash immediately after the message about schlongifying nearby NPCs. I think it might help if the schlongifying was delayed for several seconds instead of trying to run while the game is also trying to load all the other resources. As near as I can tell, that's what causes the problem. Otherwise, maybe switching to something like a skyproc patcher so that schlonging becomes static except for maybe the PC.

Can I add this here? Wanted to combine SOS, Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord and Werewolf  ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?), and the ability for it to effect npcs - not just yourself.

What I mean is Mighty Beasts only effected weight on your character. A quick edit and now it sets all NPC weights to MAX meaning the body builder will be max for every werewolf in the game.

With this set in the load order for LAST on every mod you have, every NPC werewolf will have their weight set to max (same as setnpcweight 100 on yourself ingame).

Have fun!

(If I missed one tell me, it's a quick edit).

Werewolf_WeightMax.esp

Separate from that issue, I had to turn off the schlongify option to get my game to reliably load. Otherwise, it tends to crash immediately after the message about schlongifying nearby NPCs. I think it might help if the schlongifying was delayed for several seconds instead of trying to run while the game is also trying to load all the other resources. As near as I can tell, that's what causes the problem. Otherwise, maybe switching to something like a skyproc patcher so that schlonging becomes static except for maybe the PC.

This is a problem with your game and your setup, not with SoS.  There are handy instructions for troubleshooting on the very first page of this thread you stated you didn't feel like reading.

My schlong is doing this weird stuff. The schlong is like staying in one place and moving into the thigh or the body when I crouch, or at level when I jump.

Screenshots:

Screen_Shot1.jpg

Screen_Shot2.jpg

Screen_Shot3.jpg

Load order:

• Skyrim.esm
    CRC: C665FD56
  • Update.esm
    CRC: 9D4C690E
    Add: C.Location, Delev, Invent, Relev
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    CRC: 6C2DF918
    Version: 2.0.3
    Add: C.Acoustic, C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.ImageSpace, C.Light, C.Location, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, C.Water, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats
  • Dawnguard.esm
    CRC: E4520E0
    Add: C.Location, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
    CRC: 1855702B
    Add: C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats
  • HearthFires.esm
    CRC: C802D71C
    Add: C.Location, Graphics, Invent
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
    CRC: A7C2D6C4
    Add: C.Climate, C.Location, C.Owner, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound
  • Dragonborn.esm
    CRC: 7455DE2
    Add: C.Location, Graphics, Invent, Names
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
    CRC: 52E8944D
    Version: 2.0.2
    Add: C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Music, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound, Stats
  • Falskaar.esm
    CRC: 809ED26C
    Version: 1.1.2
  • Wyrmstooth.esp
    CRC: 6629BE21
    Version: 1.10
  • ApachiiHair.esm
    CRC: 783F7167
    Version: 1.4
  • ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
    CRC: 918881A7
    Version: 3.1
  • AP Skyrim.esm
    CRC: 49C82390
  • MagicDuelReborn.esm
    CRC: 29C4F052
  • RaceCompatibility.esm
    CRC: 1E8C087F
    Version: 1.60a
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    CRC: 91BDE6AB
    Version: 2.03.010b
  • SexLab.esm
    CRC: 5A1EFA10
    Version: 1.39
  • more_Travelers.esm
    CRC: 7E530819
  • TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
    CRC: 2D2A0A2F
  • ApachiiHairStyles.esp
    CRC: 34A80588
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
    CRC: BDC66F4C
    Version: 3.1-
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
    CRC: B61E85AE
    Version: 3.1-
  • Mighty Magick - Illusion Extras.esp
    CRC: 4062F039
  • Locational Damage.esp
    CRC: E9EA2185
  • Footprints.esp
    CRC: BFAF15E8
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp
    CRC: 82D6A2FE
    Version: 3.1
  • Mighty Magick - Alteration Extras.esp
    CRC: 31B51EAD
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
    CRC: 5773F4FE
  • Mighty Magick - Voice.esp
    CRC: BE3CB104
  • The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
    CRC: 21A635C6
    Version: 1.8
    • Warning: Contains 1 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
    CRC: 9229A0B4
  • SkyUI.esp
    CRC: 9330CAF7
    Version: 4.1
  • CharacterMakingExtender.esp
    CRC: DA75AC94
  • Mighty Magick - Restoration.esp
    CRC: 4CA2893E
  • Mighty Magick - Scaling.esp
    CRC: 1E0D5308
  • PumpingIron.esp
    CRC: 3B6D5DAD
  • Run For Your Lives.esp
    CRC: BCD85B8D
    Version: 1.2.4
  • 3DNPC.esp
    CRC: 30124298
  • Undeath.esp
    CRC: 13173CB1
  • HarvestOverhaul.esp
    CRC: 8FBB155E
    Version: 2.8.2
  • Mighty Magick - Destruction.esp
    CRC: 7E7D475D
  • ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
    CRC: 78904ADF
  • Mighty Magick - Enchantments Rebalance.esp
    CRC: 7589397E
  • enchant3effects.esp
    CRC: 136399A7
  • Mighty Magick - Fortify Magic School Enchantment and Alchemy Reversed.esp
    CRC: 4D8E683B
  • StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
    CRC: 7985AB43
  • WetandCold.esp
    CRC: B33B15B6
    Version: 1.402
  • TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
    CRC: AA0B8D2F
  • USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
    CRC: 348DCF
  • WATER Falskaar.esp
    CRC: D07811E9
    Version: 1.87
  • WetandCold - Ashes.esp
    CRC: E53780D2
    Version: 1.07
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
    CRC: 910FBBF3
    • Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
  • sjel blad castle.esp
    CRC: DBA6D37B
  • EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
    CRC: 50203557
  • Immersive Dragonborn.esp
    CRC: D6707C3A
  • STEP Core Patch.esp
    CRC: 48A01562
    • Error: This plugin requires "Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
    • Error: This plugin requires "ADS.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
    • Error: This plugin requires "AOS.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
    • Error: This plugin requires "Elemental Staves.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
    • Error: This plugin requires "DiversePriests.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
    • Error: This plugin requires "aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
    • Error: This plugin requires "SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
    • Error: This plugin requires "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.
  • Mighty Magick - Conjuration.esp
    CRC: 68CE435F
  • Mighty Magick - Alteration.esp
    CRC: 49BB8978
  • Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
    CRC: 2A9F7DED
    Version: 7.1
    Add: Delev, Relev
  • MagicDuelReborn - Shouts.esp
    CRC: 2F3F4FEB
  • Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    CRC: 5D8C6416
    Version: 2.04.011
  • Enchanting Freedom.esp
    CRC: C1ED186F
    • Warning: Contains 2 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
    CRC: E867E51C
    Version: 2.8.2
  • StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
    CRC: FBFBE09C
  • Identify Item.esp
    CRC: 858B0EDC
  • StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
    CRC: FA28D596
  • RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
    CRC: B74B21DA
  • WATER.esp
    CRC: 27DD3612
    Version: 2.0
  • HarvestOverhaulCreatures_RND_Animal_Loot_All_DLC.esp
    CRC: AC257AB8
  • RND_USKP-Patch.esp
    CRC: FE81BA78
    Add: Relev
  • RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
    CRC: A554A56D
  • WATER DG.esp
    CRC: 82F847B6
  • Skyrim Creatures Alive.esp
    CRC: 8B9EF695
    Version: 0.25CK
    • Warning: Contains 8 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • more_Travelers.esp
    CRC: 5CAE63DD
    • Note: Use only one more_Travelers*.esp.
  • AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
    CRC: D6C72A3C
  • NPCsUseAmmoAllBows.esp
    CRC: E31B4EAB
  • Immersive Weapons.esp
    CRC: E41D31D
  • LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
    CRC: 5A165AC0
  • more_Travelers-light.esp
    CRC: FB560796
    • Warning: Contains 13 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • WATER DB Waves.esp
    CRC: 394977DC
  • RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
    CRC: 72A698CB
  • Inconsequential NPCs.esp
    CRC: 92A1DBE9
  • prostitutes.esp
    CRC: 59780902
    Version: 1.4
  • Mighty Magick - Illusion.esp
    CRC: BB7C867D
  • Chesko_Frostfall.esp
    CRC: EF4AE200
  • Duel - Combat Realism.esp
    CRC: 936E329B
    • Warning: Contains 7 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • SkyrimHeartRate.esp
    CRC: 87C1C5A0
    • Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
  • RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
    CRC: E3E62E4
  • TezofTerrornorthsTomb.esp
    CRC: D8483DF5
  • Immersive Battles.esp
    CRC: D97B5A37
  • _tck_SpellCrafting.esp
    CRC: 43EBAE28
  • Immersive Travelers.esp
    CRC: 94800F07
  • WATER Plants.esp
    CRC: F66566C6
  • Immersive Patrols.esp
    CRC: 25BDCE2D
  • Immersive Mercenaries.esp
    CRC: 5A0415A9
  • FNISspells.esp
    CRC: 4F3339DE
  • TemptressVixen.esp
    CRC: B5FFF907
  • Immersive Dawnguard.esp
    CRC: A51447CA
    Add: Relev
  • Mighty Magick - Conjuration Extras.esp
    CRC: CCDD5C30
  • Immersive Werewolves.esp
    CRC: DC28389F
  • Immersive Brigands.esp
    CRC: FA1D53B6
  • Equipping Overhaul.esp
    CRC: A2313F69
  • Krooman - ReneganKrooBoss.esp
    CRC: E1E0AAF
  • Immersive Factions.esp
    CRC: 43559326
  • Mighty Magick - Dual Casting.esp
    CRC: 8C709236
  • Mighty Magick - Restoration Extras.esp
    CRC: 24AB2819
  • wizDynamicThings.esp
    CRC: 23EA89B2
  • ASIS-Dependency.esp
    CRC: A5E9831

This is a problem with your game and your setup, not with SoS.  There are handy instructions for troubleshooting on the very first page of this thread you stated you didn't feel like reading.

I said I didn't read all 130 pages, not that I didn't read the first page, which I rather obviously did since I made it abundantly clear that I had, at a minimum, read the FAQ. Also, I didn't originally feel it necessary, but apparently it is, to mention that the way I arrived at the conclusion that my specific issue is due to the game trying to schlongify while the game is still loading other resources was by.... wait for it... going through the process of troubleshooting described on the first page and examining the logs, etc. 

In any case, it's a moot point. Schlongify causes either a CPU contention or a race condition or maybe even an access violation that I'm not going to find without the debug symbols for the binaries and a few minutes in windbg. And since i can't use schlongify, it makes the mod fairly useless from my perspective, so I just uninstalled. There. Problem solved, moving on.

IMAGE ATTACHED

Wow this actually helped a lot as an ECE user. However, is there any way to add a slider to control Erection?

I'm very sorry but I don't have a clue what I'm doing here, but I just started a new game because several devious mods were not working for me. On the new game nobody actually has a schlong, and when I restart the mod it says the addons are unregistered but loaded. This is only affecting NPCs.

Edit: deleted a frostfall patch I accidentally installed, seems to work fine now

post-377484-0-74475300-1418750941_thumb.jpg

post-377484-0-44976200-1418750972_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log