I have a question about the SOS and SAM schlongs namely the effect of erection, I use the command player. sae sosfasterect and I figure something like this

2014-11-1_wpqpprq.jpg this is good and i like it:D but

if I use the command player. sae sosbend0 my player size significantly diminishes 2014-11-1_wpqppnp.jpg and my question is how do I do to keep the length and size as the command for erections?I do not know I have to bury in skeleton files or in SOS skeleton files and if someone give any tutorial how do it i will be happy:D ty btw i uninstall all files from SOS mod i i have try SAM mod and i thinks its awesome:D for me ofc:D but this  automaticaly decrease size schlong is a little frustrating and brings me to the nerves:D

At the bottom of this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=780997

belisario i try it but dont work:(.I tried in all ways on xpmse 1.93,xpmse 2+ and nothing ,only what has changed it will remain the same size on schlong when i have give bend 1-9(-1--9)maybe someone fix this problem :D thx for answer

belisario i try it but dont work:(.I tried in all ways on xpmse 1.93,xpmse 2+ and nothing ,only what has changed it will remain the same size on schlong when i have give bend 1-9(-1--9)maybe someone fix this problem :D thx for answer

This has been some pet peeve of mine too. Back then I posted an attachment with the blending targets from the old SOS 2.03.010, which match the size of the erect schlong after calling sae SOSSlowErect or sae SOSFastErect. They do work with the new animation events from later SOS versions that SexLab uses now, the only problem is that the bending angles (and bending range) are slightly different so that schlong position looks a bit off in many SexLab animations.

The bending issue was introduced in 2.03.012 with the new version of the SOS animation files that VectorPlexus did

He knows about the issue, he said that maybe would fix the problem at some point. I don't know how to edit these files

The old animation files are not compatible with current versions of SOS mods

Let me explain some more: The schlong bending states (SOSBend9 to SOSBend-9, from up to down) are defined in a behavior file. All these different poses are created by blending the three static poses from the animation files: SOSBendUp.hkx, SOSErect.hkx, and SOSBendDown.hkx. For example, the animation event SOSBend2 is defined as a blend of 22% SOSBendUp.hkx and 78% SOSErect.hkx. So the only thing needed is to replace the three static poses with ones that make the schlong actually grow in comparison to the flaccid state.

I always wanted to dig deeper into the hkx format and create poses that have the schlong size from old SOS and the angles from the new SOS, but never got to it (and now I'm sitting neck deep in my own modding project again and don't know how to chop time off my RL for it...). Maybe b3lisario can persuade Vector to do it, now that he's active again.

This has been some pet peeve of mine too. Back then I posted an attachment with the blending targets from the old SOS 2.03.010, which match the size of the erect schlong after calling sae SOSSlowErect or sae SOSFastErect. They do work with the new animation events from later SOS versions that SexLab uses now, the only problem is that the bending angles (and bending range) are slightly different so that schlong position looks a bit off in many SexLab animations.

The bending issue was introduced in 2.03.012 with the new version of the SOS animation files that VectorPlexus did

He knows about the issue, he said that maybe would fix the problem at some point. I don't know how to edit these files

The old animation files are not compatible with current versions of SOS mods

Let me explain some more: The schlong bending states (SOSBend9 to SOSBend-9, from up to down) are defined in a behavior file. All these different poses are created by blending the three static poses from the animation files: SOSBendUp.hkx, SOSErect.hkx, and SOSBendDown.hkx. For example, the animation event SOSBend2 is defined as a blend of 22% SOSBendUp.hkx and 78% SOSErect.hkx. So the only thing needed is to replace the three static poses with ones that make the schlong actually grow in comparison to the flaccid state.

I always wanted to dig deeper into the hkx format and create poses that have the schlong size from old SOS and the angles from the new SOS, but never got to it (and now I'm sitting neck deep in my own modding project again and don't know how to chop time off my RL for it...). Maybe b3lisario can persuade Vector to do it, now that he's active again.

thx erstam for your explanation about it i will be waiting:D

no =P

I mean is not an issue of being persuaded or not… I know that I screwed up with the second version of bends, but dont expect corrected ones so soon and here's why:

1. I'm busy with SAM

2. I'm busy with SAM Bugs

3. I'm busy with SAM Refits

4. I'm busy with SAM Textures

5. I'm busy with other stuff aswell and I dont want to stress out

I will however at some point in the future, when SAM refits and stuff are more finished, re-work some Havok assets that will be specific to SAM (I dont even have Max installed yet, cause I got a new computer), so I may also then rework the bends and maybe make an advanced version for SOS/SAM, that could allow to create a slider for schlong length. If possible, will require FNIS though, I still need to investigate that, but like I said only after I have SAM in a more finished state… Until then, you guys know where to find me I guess (I'll mostly just lurk around here btw, so dont expect me to answer in threads or in PMs)

No problem Vector, I know what it's like to feel stressed out. :)

And I just had an idea for the "second best solution": Take the old SOS bends and adjust the blending parameters in the behavior hkx so that the angles match again. May not be possible for the extreme positions all the way up or down (I think the new assets allow for a wider range), but in most cases SexLab animations will look perfect.

I think I can take on this myself (the only tool I need is hkxcmd), but don't hold your breath yet. Today is completely planned out for me, maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow looks promising. Maybe. :P

no =P

I mean is not an issue of being persuaded or not… I know that I screwed up with the second version of bends, but dont expect corrected ones so soon and here's why:

1. I'm busy with SAM

2. I'm busy with SAM Bugs

3. I'm busy with SAM Refits

4. I'm busy with SAM Textures

5. I'm busy with other stuff aswell and I dont want to stress out

I will however at some point in the future, when SAM refits and stuff are more finished, re-work some Havok assets that will be specific to SAM (I dont even have Max installed yet, cause I got a new computer), so I may also then rework the bends and maybe make an advanced version for SOS/SAM, that could allow to create a slider for schlong length. If possible, will require FNIS though, I still need to investigate that, but like I said only after I have SAM in a more finished state… Until then, you guys know where to find me I guess (I'll mostly just lurk around here btw, so dont expect me to answer in threads or in PMs)

I expected such a reply hahahah:D btw SAM is awesome mod !!!

@Erstam

No, the problem is not the behaviour files, its the actual animations (the bend hkx) that are causing the penis to get different lenghts. The tools you would need to use are Max, Havok Plugin for max, and maybe hkxcmd to edit the XMLs (the exporting settings I used kinda screwed up bone order, so I always ended up to have to edit them manually in XML).

SOS - old schlong bending v2.7z

This is as good as I can get it. It's not a proper fix for the shrinking Schlong issue, but a workaround that improves it somewhat. A proper fix would be creating better animations, but I don't have access to 3ds max, nor do I have the slightest idea how to make and export them.

The files in this archive are meant to overwrite the assets from SOS or SAM. So install it after these mods, or if you're using MO, give it a higher priority.

It contains the horizontal schlong pose from the old SOS files. The schlong still shrinks a bit, compared to the end of the SOSSlowErect and SOSFastErect animations, but far less than with the current SOS pose.

The bent up and bent down poses have not been replaced. The old poses look better (in the new ones the schlong appears stretched, and becomes longer the more it's bent), but bending range is more limited, and SexLab needs the full range for the various sex animations to look correct. Here I had to sacrifice visual quality for full SexLab compatibility.

The behavior files have been edited so that the bending angles are the same as before (the old horizontal pose is actually higher than the new one), so SexLab animations don't need to be adjusted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT - after more than two years, lol. This is the same patch as above, only converted to the 64-bit hkx format for Skyrim Special Edition. Saves you the hassle of converting it yourself.

SOS - old schlong bending v2 SE.7z

I have spent nearly 13 total hours trying to get this mod to work. I am very close to giving up. Your download has no description, no tutorial, no info on how to access the addon option, nothing....at all. In my game, there is no extra sex options in dialogue, there is no penis, no mod options, and the damn underwear won't come off! Several people report this problem yet nothing seems to be done about it. The shop only has two potions. Not all of the armors are revealing when i downloaded the revealing armor mod. NOTHING is working. I'm using MO and it does it for me, so i don;t see how it is something i am doing wrong, but simply lack of information given.

I have spent nearly 13 total hours trying to get this mod to work. I am very close to giving up. Your download has no description, no tutorial, no info on how to access the addon option, nothing....at all. In my game, there is no extra sex options in dialogue, there is no penis, no mod options, and the damn underwear won't come off! Several people report this problem yet nothing seems to be done about it. The shop only has two potions. Not all of the armors are revealing when i downloaded the revealing armor mod. NOTHING is working. I'm using MO and it does it for me, so i don;t see how it is something i am doing wrong, but simply lack of information given.

- Download requirements, as instructed at the front page.

- Download the version of SOS you wish to use

- Pick it up from your hard drive with MO. SOS has installer, so do not use "Manual" option to install it.

- Run Installer. Select options. Remember to chek SOS active from Mods list.

- Run LOOT to sort your load order, or use MO's inbuilt (slightly out of date) sorting tool.

- Move SOS above SexLab in Mods list. Current version has outdated PapyrusUtil, so you need to let SexLab to overwrite it, or download and install current version of PapyrusUtil as a separate mod, letting it to overwrite both files.

- Make sure that custom skeleton you might have loads after SOS and overwrites it. This is true for all animations.

Done.

You should now have MCM menu for Schlongs of Skyrim in your Mod Configurations window. That can be accessed in game, by hitting ESC to open the in game menu. You can configurate everything from there.

SOS has mostly meshes and scripts (+ extra content for practicality and fun.) You will not get any extra sex dialogue. Other mods - for example SexLab Submit - have separate options for that.

In my defense, the instructions page is a cluttered mess of unorganized information. It's quite difficult to find what you need through walls of text that aren't professionally organized. Once he said read the requirements i decided to sit there and stare at it more carefully. The requirements should be at the top of the page so people know what they need to get started. Not half way down the page after a bunch of nonsense.

Now FNIS is having a problem. Sigh. I can never have it easy. I downloaded it via MO and it is saying "No game data on top". There's nothing i can do about that and can't modify the content tree at all. SO i have no idea wtf it's talking about. Then it says FNIS wasn't installed in a skyrim directory. The mod is installed directly into the skyrim folder, so once again i have no idea wtf its problem is.

In my defense, the instructions page is a cluttered mess of unorganized information. It's quite difficult to find what you need through walls of text that aren't professionally organized. Once he said read the requirements i decided to sit there and stare at it more carefully. The requirements should be at the top of the page so people know what they need to get started. Not half way down the page after a bunch of nonsense.

Now FNIS is having a problem. Sigh. I can never have it easy. I downloaded it via MO and it is saying "No game data on top". There's nothing i can do about that and can't modify the content tree at all. SO i have no idea wtf it's talking about. Then it says FNIS wasn't installed in a skyrim directory. The mod is installed directly into the skyrim folder, so once again i have no idea wtf its problem is.

If MO says No game data on top when you are trying to install FNIS it is because FNIS is wrongly packaged for MO

Use the manual install option and in the window you get, open FNIS and open the folder til you get to the Data folder.

Drag everything from the data folder to the top level folder (the one in which the FNIS folder you first opened in the MO installer is)

It should say Looks Good in the bottom left of the window, install.

If MO says No game data on top when you are trying to install FNIS it is because FNIS is wrongly packaged for MO

Use the manual install option and in the window you get, open FNIS and open the folder til you get to the Data folder.

Drag everything from the data folder to the top level folder (the one in which the FNIS folder you first opened in the MO installer is)

There is no need to use manual options. FNIS is easy to install with Mod Organizer. See #10 from this playlist. I would link just one video, but it sounds to me that linking the whole tutorial playlist might be a good idea.

Mod Organizer by Gopher (YouTube playlist)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

This couldn't be more fucked up if it tried. Since installing this mod my character now has no feet. The meshes are there but the textures refuse to show no matter what I do, including removal of the mod.  :@

Can someone tell me how the hell I get my feet back, please?!

Edit: FFS I managed to get the feet back now the penis textures are missing. They where not - repeat where NOT missing until I installed this mod. Everything worked fine until that moment and since installing it two days ago I've been running battles with Skyrim to fix texture issues so forgive any annoyance I display in this thread.

This couldn't be more fucked up if it tried. Since installing this mod my character now has no feet. The meshes are there but the textures refuse to show no matter what I do, including removal of the mod.  :@

Can someone tell me how the hell I get my feet back, please?!

Sounds like you somehow managed to overwrite textures and they are still being overwritten.

Here is something for you to try, at least while SOS is active.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=964560

There is no need to use manual options. FNIS is easy to install with Mod Organizer. See #10 from this playlist. I would link just one video, but it sounds to me that linking the whole tutorial playlist might be a good idea.

Mod Organizer by Gopher (YouTube playlist)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

I am using MO and it isn't working. It works in NMM but not MO. I'll have to manually alter the files and then convert then to a RAR and then put them through MO again.

Hazzah! It worked. I reorganized the files as you said. But then i converted them to a RAR file once i modified and then ran it through MO.

I am using MO and it isn't working. It works in NMM but not MO. I'll have to manually alter the files and then convert then to a RAR and then put them through MO again.

You know what? You are right.

I had FNIS in my MO download list, so I thought that it was installed directly. However, I found the newest version as fixed RAR from my hard drive. It has been only 10 days, but somehow I forgot merging creature pack to FNIS manually, before repacking the file and loading it to MO.

Sorry about that.

So I'm using the latest XPMSE with with Bandoliers Bags and Pouches, and there are people here saying they don't have any problem equipping Torso Armor with a Side Left Pouch. I can't equip both, and I understand the importance of SOS needing slot 52 to work properly. So is there a workaround yet? Isn't there a way to just change the slot requirement of the Side Left Pouch or something? How did those of you without issues fix that?

Uh, I don't know if this is where I post or even if this is how I ask it. But...

I've been playing around with the male character models, the bodybuilder one from SOS, and I've actually managed to add a slight jiggle to the male models.

Theres differening levels of jiggle, obviously. The most is on the buttocks, not ridiculous, but its there, a little on the pecs to give them a bit of heft and I even managed to apply some to the underwear bulge of the character. So far I've only got the completely naked models jiggling, and the underwear jiggling. If I wanted to make this a complete thing, I'd have to mod every last bit of amour. I was just wondering if people were interested, and if its already been done, I do apologise.

TL:DR version: I've managed to add some jiggle physics to the SOS male characters, if anyone is interested, I'll fully set up this mod. Its only on the naked body for now.