Guest Jezzy

I just want to throw it out there that if this does end up spreading to the mods I currently use, I hope there is an option to turn the sobbing animation and sounds off.  Personally, I have always looked at erotic gaming mods as sort of a hentai-ish scenario where every character is secretly a huge pervert.  I don't want realistic rape in my game.  I don't really care about the immersion, I play this game to have fun.  Watching my hero character sobbing on the ground after being violated isn't my idea of a good time.  I am not trying to take a crap on your guys' good time here, though.  I am just saying I hope this is optional.

Not sure if anyone remembers or tried it, back in Oblivion the later version of estrus mod has an optional "flee" setting in which after the animation with the tentacle plays out the victim PC or NPC will run away a certain distance then crouch down and "sob?"

Reminds me of SOFO (Sexout Fleshed Out) from Fallout New Vegas. Except the mod author there went crazy with several different story paths, rape being one of them.
Otherwise in the game, they just.. you know, walk away from rape. It's just a counter on the MCM.

I just want to throw it out there that if this does end up spreading to the mods I currently use, I hope there is an option to turn the sobbing animation and sounds off.  Personally, I have always looked at erotic gaming mods as sort of a hentai-ish scenario where every character is secretly a huge pervert.  I don't want realistic rape in my game.  I don't really care about the immersion, I play this game to have fun.  Watching my hero character sobbing on the ground after being violated isn't my idea of a good time.  I am not trying to take a crap on your guys' good time here, though.  I am just saying I hope this is optional.

It makes sense from a mod support standpoint in the first place to leave almost everything able to be turned off and on (within reason.. what if one mod turns the option on and another turns it off at the same time?).. and it also makes sense to give modders the tools they need for their mod.

Hmm since the animation exists only sound effects are needed. I could add it to Puppet Master mod in the menu where you can do things (pee, masturbate, pose etc.) That way you can choose when to do it, if you get raped you can run away after and then when it's safe you can cry. That solves problem with getting killed and you can also do it whenever you want. Might be a bit immersion breaking to have to choose it from menu though. :-/

Any ideas for sound effects?

I completely support the idea of sobbing after rape, although I believe it should reduce in frequency as time goes on. Sure, the first time being raped is quite a shock, but I don't think you'd still cry after most of your adventures ended this way. In fact, the player character, depending on their personnality, might even develop a liking for it.

I completely support the idea of sobbing after rape, although I believe it should reduce in frequency as time goes on. Sure, the first time being raped is quite a shock, but I don't think you'd still cry after most of your adventures ended this way. In fact, the player character, depending on their personnality, might even develop a liking for it.

This seems to be the standard "method of operation" for most rape tales/rps/characters/what-have-you, but to be honest (And I am not bashing those who go that way, just offering a different view) I prefer to rp it in the opposite direction. Once a character has been subjected to the trauma of rape once, they have a STRONG aversion to anything resembling it, even to the point of ptsd tendencies, lashing out or attacking at people, or simply steering clear of things that give her a "bad vibe." ("Not that... not again... anything but that.") To me, that's a far more compelling rp direction to take than "Well, I'm just getting used to the rape now." (Again, I Completely get the appeal of it. It's just not for me. That's all. :) ) I'll even say this: I do have my characters "break down" perhaps, and "get used" to getting raped. BUT. It's only for one "sequence" of events. That one quest, one cave, that one "chapter" of her experience. Walking in full of confidence, then the creatures/bad guys are more powerful than she thought, and that first shock of loss and violation. Yes, as/if she continues through that particular adventure, she learns to steel herself against the trauma, should it happen again. However, once that event has passed, and her mind has had a chance to come back to normal existence, anything that might pull her back to the trauma again is a horrifying prospect for her.

At least that's how I rp it, hah. 

Needless to say, I'm in support of this mod idea. :P

Edit: /me is an idiot and uses the wrong formatting. He fixes it. ;P

It's gonna be awkward if the Rapist is Female to Male char, then the Male char is sobbing for lose his Virginity..

LOL..

But it's pretty good Idea..

You'd be surprised. Female on male rape does exist. From all reports, it's incredibly traumatic, and not least because of precisely the attitude towards it that you're displaying here. Not only was the man raped, but now, if he ever tells anyone about it, he has to deal with people who tell him, "But you're a guy!" and, "What, you didn't enjoy it?" and, "Well, was she hot?" and, "Wait, some woman decided she wanted you and you had a problem with this?"

Suppose if someone wants to get it back, they should reset their stats.

I would suppose that after a while, you could indeed get used to it. But I don't think you'd ever develop a liking for it. More likely, I think, would be that when the tears stop, the thousand-yard-stare begins. Unless you're talking less 'realistic consequences' and more 'rape fantasy alternate reality where it starts out forced, but she secretly wants it all along.'  In which case, I would suppose a toggle could be built into the mod proposed herein that would allow you to select which version you prefer for your game?

• 5 weeks later...

Nobody with mad mod skills wants to tackle this idea, some of the mods even make the attacker someone you see regularly, I think it would be very cool to have them make a comment now and then, I know the women actually say something like I hope the wilds take you or the gods now what you did.

I haven't read this entire thread, but the base idea shouldn't be hard to do. I say this because recently WaxenFigure made an update to the Hentai Creatures mod where he caused the person who was 'used' by the creatures to play a standing and 'shaking'/'distraught' animation and facial expression. I see no reason something like that couldn't be done.

Not that I know how to do it...but...food for thought...

Hi,

That is a really good mod idea, it would add a lot of immersion. Reading this topic i had to think of the Skyrim Estrus animation (these tentacle rape thing^^). It has a after-rape animation of the character lying weakly on the ground catching breath and resting. That is imho a much better ending then ragdoll. Maybe one could get permission for the original estrus animations and make/ add them to a mod.

In the discussion of someone don´t wanting their hero to sob after rape: They just shouldn´t install this kind of mod. They have their view, and we have ours.

With their permission, this should even completely replace the ragdoll effect of SL.

only for the victim in case of rape, and both partners in case of a consensual event :)

Hi,

That is a really good mod idea, it would add a lot of immersion. Reading this topic i had to think of the Skyrim Estrus animation (these tentacle rape thing^^). It has a after-rape animation of the character lying weakly on the ground catching breath and resting. That is imho a much better ending then ragdoll. Maybe one could get permission for the original estrus animations and make/ add them to a mod.

In the discussion of someone don´t wanting their hero to sob after rape: They just shouldn´t install this kind of mod. They have their view, and we have ours.

With their permission, this should even completely replace the ragdoll effect of SL.

only for the victim in case of rape, and both partners in case of a consensual event :)

There's a MCM menu option to perform the after sex acts which can be used to turn off the sobbing and the fear expressions.   I used the sobbing because I wanted to try it and I didn't have to build an animation into the mod that way since its already available in the vanilla game.  Once you start adding animations to a mod you run into even more people who fail to run FNIS...

So I'm probably the oddball here. I kinda like it when my female PC kinda just gets up and walks off like it's nothing. But then again she walks around wearing slutty armor so I guess it kinda fits the fantasy that she's "just asking for it" even if she fights it a bit. I like her to fight it a bit and be angry or even begging them to stop but somewhere deep down I like to think she likes it being forced on her.

And I guess sobbing after it was done would ruin that since...well if she was crying afterwards she probably didn't like it at all...even deep down in her subconscious.

I know I'm weird.

Not that I'm opposed to someone making a sobbing animation after. I figure the more options the better, and it'll help with immersion when you really want to feel like you made your PC or NPC do something they didn't want to.

So I'm probably the oddball here. I kinda like it when my female PC kinda just gets up and walks off like it's nothing. But then again she walks around wearing slutty armor so I guess it kinda fits the fantasy that she's "just asking for it" even if she fights it a bit. I like her to fight it a bit and be angry or even begging them to stop but somewhere deep down I like to think she likes it being forced on her.

And I guess sobbing after it was done would ruin that since...well if she was crying afterwards she probably didn't like it at all...even deep down in her subconscious.

I know I'm weird.

Not that I'm opposed to someone making a sobbing animation after. I figure the more options the better, and it'll help with immersion when you really want to feel like you made your PC or NPC do something they didn't want to.

How about a mod that has 2 reactions you can toggle the direction you like, one would be as if it were a rape and one might be something like "You know, I didnt realize how badly I needed it until you took me, I feel so relaxed now!" Or maybe based on Arouse state, if she is over 95 she will respond positively? I just would like something....

Has anyone even started to work on this yet?

Sadly I think no and I am close to a mod virgin. I am having enough trouble just keeping my papyrus log from exploding (I just want to try everything and now throw this on top)  I am still hoping someone jumps on this idea and expands it a bit (without heavy scripting hehe)

I agree with xiro8877.

In a way, the rape that happens in the game is all good because it's unconsequential... I understand that people here want even more immersion and depth. In the end you have the choice of installing the freaking mod, so this discussion is unnecessary, but I'll just give my opinion on this anyway.

Now, I think the sex, raping and all those other things that the mods available here do, they fit perfectly in the brutal and dark fantasy world of Skyrim. The fact that you can have some sort of relationship that includes sex with the characters adds depth to the game.  

But when I see a guard repeating that "Ulfric killed him... with his VOICE" and I simply kill him just because he repeated that crap a hundred times, you see, I don't want to see his funeral afterwards and see his child and wife crying in front of the dead body of their dad, then the family goes into poverty and suffers because I killed the person who was supporting them. lol

If I "rape" my girlfriend in what is actually just a consensual act, just a make-believe, I don't want her to be fucking sobbing afterwards and become traumatized as if she was actually raped, you guys catch my drift?

And I don't see how that adds much to the whole thing. It adds realism, but... How "realistic" a fantasy world with dragons, magic and people that run around with an arrow through their heads really needs to be? 

Well, it's up for you guys to decide. Like I said it's all optional, you take it the way you want it.

I would like to see this mod not solely for realism purposes but more to add an additional negative effect to rape for mods like submit.

Because when you submit to your enemy the worst thing that can happen is that your gear gets lost

or your money and you get tied. Well as a mage with some lockpicking skills its a piece of cake to get your stuff back.

So why getting knocked out(death alternative mod) and getting thrown out of a long dungeon and risk to die the next time 
instead of calming the enemies by submitting and then slaughter them with like atronarchs and fireballs naked?

Well you can say SexLabUtil is the mod for me but lets be honest its kinda clumsy.

Its also nice to see like a blur effect or surpression blur à la battlefield 3 to signalize that your character is scared/shocked and wants to flee instead of facing your enemies instantly with cum in her mouth.

Would make this mod myself but im not experienced enought yet. :/

SexLab Consequences adds, well, consequences to sex. Right now it only has very basic features. However if you want sex, be it consensual or not, have an actual impact on gameplay instead of just being astetics you should track said mod.

On-topic:

Has anyone tried out the sobbing animation WaxenFigure has suggested? Does it come with sounds?

If so it wouldn't take long to include it in Miscellaneous Features.

SexLab Consequences adds, well, consequences to sex. Right now it only has very basic features. However if you want sex, be it consensual or not, have an actual impact on gameplay instead of just being astetics you should track said mod.

On-topic:

Has anyone tried out the sobbing animation WaxenFigure has suggested? Does it come with sounds?

If so it wouldn't take long to include it in Miscellaneous Features.

When I saw that crying animation I wondered at the time if it could be used in place of the ragdoll in Submit. I have never liked that ragdoll thing....

Archived