View File

SexLab Consequences

Brief Description:

SexLab animations can have various consequences which can be customized via a MCM menu.

Requires:

SexLab and all its requirements

Installation:

Copy all files expect the folder "00 Docs" to your Skyrim data folder.

I recommend the use of a mod manager like Mod Organizer and/or Wrye Bash.

Upgrading:

From 0.20:

Deactivate the mod, wait until the MCM menu disappears, save, then activate the new version

Uninstallation:

Deactivate the mod via the MCM menu, then delete all files added by this mod.

Description:

MCM:

Main:

The main functions

• Enable/Disable SexLab Consequences

Settings:

General settings for a preset

• Enable/Disable Lethal Sex

Consensual:

Settings for lover(s)

• Percentual health damage/healing
  • Percentual magicka damage/healing
  • Percentual stamina damage/healing

Aggressor:

Settings for the rapist(s)

Victim:

Settings for the victim

Known Issus:

- SLC cannot be disabled via the MCM menu

- Going back a stage via player controls will cause SLC to inflict health/magicka/stamina healing/damage another time

- Terminating a SexLab animation via the SexLab's MCM menu button prevents all actors from regeneration health, magicka and stamina until they are part in another SexLab animation which properly ends

Planned Features:

Finished, In process, Planned, Canceled

• Base multiplier for health/magicka/stamina healing/damage
  • Random multiplier for health/magicka/stamina healing/damage
  • MCM integration of the above
  • Multiplier based on pleaure/pain of a SexLab animation
  • Multiplier based on the sexual arousal of the actor (SexLab Aroused)
  • Multiplier based on the level difference between aggressor and victim
  • Multiplier based on the health difference between aggressor and victim
  • Multiplier based on the magicka difference between aggressor and victim
  • Multiplier based on the stamina difference between aggressor and victim
  • Suggestions for additional multipliers?
  • Primitive API that returns how much healing/damage an animation will do so other mods can utilize it

Credits:

Ashal - For making SexLab and answering my questions.

Fotogen - For using his MCM script as a basis for mine.

stobor - For knowing HealRateMult, StaminaRateMult, and MagickaRateMult actor values.

Permission:

Don't upload this mod on any site other than LoversLab.com.

Feel free to use any parts of this mod for your own.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/22/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

New version upload, now it should have a working MCM menu.

MaxDamage has currently no function. That's mostly because I dunno what values and stats I should use to define how severe a rape was.

Meh, I modded so much today that I completely forgot to go shopping today; no dinner for me today. :-(

Wanted to upload version 003 tonight but after a few hours of coding and an as long time of bug fixing I'm testing my mod ingame... and it does absolutely nothing. :(

So, most likely this mod won't get updated for a while because for now I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to let my mod communicate with someone else's mod. Together with a future function of SexLab this mod then makes its first step to what it's intended to be: A modder's resources.

I've noticed my old planned features list was chaotic and my notes were properly not understandable for other people so I've rewritten them:

<>The features I'm planning to include; all features can be enabled/disabled via a MCM menu<>

- stop regeneration during SexLab animations

No actor regenerates health, magicka nor stamina during a SexLab animation.

- attribute damage/mending

Pretty basic, sex acts can have an effect on the lovers health, magicka and stamina.

- continuous damage/mending

Instead of dealing all the damage at the end of an animation the damage will be dealt during the entire animation. Much more immersive and e.g. very useful for a mod in which you can escape from a rape.

- boolean to enable/disable lethal sex -> can be used by other modders

If you don't like it health is set to 1 instead of killing an actor.

This variable can be dynamically by another modder, e.g. to prevent that during a gangbang the first aggressor already kills the PC.

- attribute regeneration decrease/increase

- max attribute decrease/increase

- skill penalty/bonus

Value and duration can be adjusted.

- permanent penalties and how to get rid of them

Regeneration decrease, max attribute decrease and skill penalty can be permanent for the PC.

When the PC sleeps those penalties are removed. Other suggestions?

- gain exp or level of the highest skill of partner

You gain experience in the highest skill of your partner.

Killing someone through sex increases the highest skill of your partner by a whole level.

Only for the PC.

So basically you can level by having sex which I picture to be very useful for a Succubus/Incubus mod.

- steal from inventory

Aggressors can steal items from the victim. Aggressors won't steal anything that's worth less than an adjustable value and adjustable value/weight; they also won't steal if it would lead to be overloaded.

Planned grouping of items: Weapon&ammo, armor&clothing, potion&ingredient, soul gem&book, misc. Each group can have a different steal chance.

- block the access or the inventory during and for a while after an anim

You cannot access your inventory and favorite menu during an animation; for a adjustable duration you cannot access them for a period after an animation, neither.

- what should happen on death?

Instead of just having the options to set the health of an actor to 0 or 1 if a sex act would have dealt lethal damage use one of these animations. However this is a very long-term feature.

though i don't think I'll be using it, my character sometimes dies right after sex...

Randomly or when your character reaches zero HPs?

If your have currently less health than the min health damage you have set it's intended that you die right after the sex animation finishes in version 002. You will be able to disable lethal sex in the later versions.

I've started to code the (hopefully) final MCM menu but after writing roughly 1000 lines of code and only about half-way to the finishing-line I wanted to do something different for a change.

So, I've experienced with the .GetHook() function a little that was introduced in SexLab 1.14.

Version_005 is basically prove-of-concept that you can use the .GetHook() function for inter-mod communication; by default this mod uses preset 0 while it uses preset 1 when the hook of a SexLab animation contains the (sub)string "_SLC_Consequences".

edit:

I've found a way how to update the MCM menu from version 002 to the upcoming version 010 so if you like version 002 more than 005 you're save to use it.

Version 008 is out.

The full page "Preset 0: Neutral" of the MCM is finished; it wouldn't be too much work to fill the "Victim" and "Aggressor" page now; however it's much easier to fix bugs or improve just one page instead of three so I've made only one page so far.

I would like you guys to take a look at the new MCM and see if you find any inconsistencies or unclear descriptions.

!!! Note that the functionality of the mod is identical to version 005 and all the adjustable options in the MCM are just for show !!!

I think it'll be a cool idea if your mod can 'hook' into Sanguine's Debauchery

Sort of like...set 'Defeat' to 50% or lower, first rape -20%, then if gangbang you'll eventually drop to 1% health, which triggers enslavement from Debauchery.

I'm not sure if the script works properly like that at the moment.

Also, with the future idea- continuous damage, it'll be nice if PC/NPC drops to 1% health SL will automatically jump to stage 5 (end), then after cumming the victim loses 'control' similar to SL's own victim control loss. The aggressor then have the option to continue rape or enslave (like Sexlab sumbit).

I think it'll be a cool idea if your mod can 'hook' into Sanguine's Debauchery

Sort of like...set 'Defeat' to 50% or lower, first rape -20%, then if gangbang you'll eventually drop to 1% health, which triggers enslavement from Debauchery.

I'm not sure if the script works properly like that at the moment.

Also, with the future idea- continuous damage, it'll be nice if PC/NPC drops to 1% health SL will automatically jump to stage 5 (end), then after cumming the victim loses 'control' similar to SL's own victim control loss. The aggressor then have the option to continue rape or enslave (like Sexlab sumbit).

That's actually I mod I want to start working on once I've finished or at least implemented most of the features of SLC.

A mod that can be triggered by other mods and then initiates a "Bad End"; if you have SexLab installed one bad end could be to be raped endlessly, if you have Macromancy installed another one could be to be be shrunk and stomped or sat on, if you have Devourment installed you could be eaten or unbirthed, or if you have Sanguine's Debauchery installed you could be enslaved.

One trigger for this Bad Ends will be to reach 1 health during a SexLab animation modified by SLC.

However note that those are very, very long-term plans of me.

edit:

Oh, and regarding this mod's progress: This morning it became clear to me that the way I've coded the MCM is bullocks so I had to start anew; well, making a proper MCM requires more planning and work than I had anticipated...

Consensual sex could add effects like increase health, stamina, damage and defense for the day.

Higher damage should be manageable with the attackDamageMult actor value, dunno if something similar exists for defense.

Currently I've planned to make the max duration of buffs/debuffs 10 minutes which is 3 hours and 20 minutes in-game time; it isn't much of a problem to set it longer but I dunno if having multiple long-lasting effects on you might not blow up your savegame files and cause lag.

Regarding the mod's progress: The MCM is pretty much finished and I've started to actually mod again; I've noticed that there's an error in the current version; instead of taking 20% per rape, 40% per threesome, 60% for a foursome and so on you take 50%, 100%, 150%, respectively.

If everything goes smoothly the adjustable attribute damage feature should return in the next few days.

Hello,

1) By any chance, would you consider adding a masturbation feature to this?  By that I mean a way for the player to cause their character to masturbate.  Currently, the only way to achieve this is either one of the mods that allow you to "cheat" your way to sex, or lovers comfort which only allows you to masturbate in one controlled circumstance.  The way that it is done doesn't matter to me... could be via hotkey, power, potion... whatever.  Just something simple to get it to happen.

2) Would you consider creating a "sexual exhaustion" system; i.e. an increasingly worse debuff to stamina and magica regeneration, perhaps even movement speed penalty, that gets worse and worse the more you have sex.  If you have sex once, nothing happens, but everytime after that you start to accure "sexual exhaustion" which gradually gets you worse and worse versions of the sexual exhaustion debuff ( could even make mcm options to determine the exact effects of the debuff at various stages ).  Non-concensual sex would cause the exhaustion to accumulate twice or three times as fast.  Not having sex for a while would cause the sexual exhaustion to lessen and eventually go away entirely.  This would be a good way to balance out the benefits that sex can give with this mod, to keep the player from spamming sex/masturbation; also creating lasting effects from rape.

3) Specific buffs from sex.  Like have have F>F sex, and it gives you the "Femenine juices" buff, giving a bonus to speechcraft checks and damage against males.  F>M sex, gives the "Semen" buff, giving a bonus to speechcraft checks and damage against females.  Have sex with mutliple males in a short period of time, "cum filled" buff that gives a bonus to magicka points.  Just some silly ideas, I know there's a lot of people who like 'sexy' buffs ~_^

1) By any chance, would you consider adding a masturbation feature to this?  By that I mean a way for the player to cause their character to masturbate.  Currently, the only way to achieve this is either one of the mods that allow you to "cheat" your way to sex, or lovers comfort which only allows you to masturbate in one controlled circumstance.  The way that it is done doesn't matter to me... could be via hotkey, power, potion... whatever.  Just something simple to get it to happen.

2) Would you consider creating a "sexual exhaustion" system; i.e. an increasingly worse debuff to stamina and magica regeneration, perhaps even movement speed penalty, that gets worse and worse the more you have sex.  If you have sex once, nothing happens, but everytime after that you start to accure "sexual exhaustion" which gradually gets you worse and worse versions of the sexual exhaustion debuff ( could even make mcm options to determine the exact effects of the debuff at various stages ).  Non-concensual sex would cause the exhaustion to accumulate twice or three times as fast.  Not having sex for a while would cause the sexual exhaustion to lessen and eventually go away entirely.  This would be a good way to balance out the benefits that sex can give with this mod, to keep the player from spamming sex/masturbation; also creating lasting effects from rape.

3) Specific buffs from sex.  Like have have F>F sex, and it gives you the "Femenine juices" buff, giving a bonus to speechcraft checks and damage against males.  F>M sex, gives the "Semen" buff, giving a bonus to speechcraft checks and damage against females.  Have sex with mutliple males in a short period of time, "cum filled" buff that gives a bonus to magicka points.  Just some silly ideas, I know there's a lot of people who like 'sexy' buffs ~_^

1. This mod will not start any SexLab animations, it just observes them and possibly add effects to it or gives the participating actors buffs/debuffs afterwards.

However making a simple masturbation mod takes very little time, and in case no one else has made one by the time I've implemted mod support for SLC I intend to make one using SLC.

2. I haven't actually looked in active effects so I don't know if what I've planned is possible but I hope to be able to realize for example something like this: If you get raped once your magicka and stamina regeneration is reduced to 90% for the next ten minutes; get raped again within this time and the regeneration is reduced to 90%*90% = 81%, and the duration is reset to ten minutes and so on; if you can avoid getting raped for ten minutes the orginal rageneration rate is restored.

It would be up to the modder or player to prevent imba-buffs; e.g. if you wish you could give yourself a 100% increase in max health for 10 minutes every time you have sex, and thus by having sex just three times within 10 minutes you would have eight times more max health for the next 10 minutes than usual.

3. Giving the actors different kind of buffs based on the sex of the participants won't be something this mod will be able to, at least not on its own. The reason for this is right now the settings for consensual sex roughly fills two-third of a MCM page, and aggressive sex fills two; if I would add different outcomes based on the sex of the participants you would have to work your way through 9 or more MCM pages and more than 600 settings just to completely set up one preset.

However if the mod that started the animation checks the sex of the participants and based on it tells SLC to use a different preset most of those ideas could be realized, however the active effect would be called something like "Skill modification by XYZ mod" instead of "Femenine juices".

2.  That's why I'm hoping for an exhaustion system, so that spaced out sex can buff, but overdoing it causes debuffs instead.  Just had an interesting idea though, and if I can set the mod to do it I'll probably do this... make it so that having sex ups magica regeneration, but lowers stamina regeneration owo  So a magical character would benefit from a quickie before a big fight, but a fight wouldn't, kind of like how boxers don't have sex before a fight :o

File Name: SexLab Consequences

File Submitter: Someone92

File Submitted: 22 Jul 2013

File Category: SexLab Framework

Requires: SexLab Framework

SexLab Consequences

Some blabla:

When I tried out some SexLab plugins I always missed one feature: "Death by Snu-snu!"

Initially I wanted to make a rape mod with this feature myself but with the very promising Submit and Defeat I decided we don't need yet another one; so instead I want to make a mod that enriches all SexLab plugins with various features, including the "Death by Snu-snu!" one.

Brief Description:

SexLab animations can have various consequences; all consequences can be customized via a MCM.

Requires:

-

Installation:

Drop all files expect the "00 Docs" folder into your Skyrim data folder.

I recommend using Wrye Smash.

Uninstallation:

Haven't looked into what is needed to properly prepare the game for uninstalling a mod, so all advice I can give is:

Delete all files added by this mod.

Features:

During a SexLab animation the regeneration of health, magicka, and stamina is deactivated.

Masturbation restores 25% of an actor's health, consensual sex restores 50%, forced/negative masturbation damages reduces an actor's health by 10% and rape by 20% per rapist.

For Modders:

Out of the box SLC can detect two different hook (sub-)string:

"_SLC_Consequences": Tells SLC to use more severe effects; the values are 50%, 100%, 25%, and 50%, respectively.

"_SLC_DenyUse": Tells SLC to not touch the SexLab animation in any way.

Mods making use of SexLab Consequences:

SexLab Zzz

Planned Features:

Now we're talking!

Very short-term plans:

- Implementing very basic features: Attribute damage/mending.

Short-term plans:

- Design and implement the final MCM.

Slightly less short-term plans:

- Implementing adjustable basic features: Attribute damage/mending, continuous damage and a lethal/non-lethal option.

Medium-term plans:

- Make the mod able to dynamically load a preset from other mod.

- Check which mod started an animation; if said mod is in this mod's list use the preset defined by developer of said mod.

Long-term plans:

- Add all the remaining features.

List of planned features:

<>The features I'm planning to include; all features can be enabled/disabled via a MCM menu<>

- stop regeneration during SexLab animations

No actor regenerates health, magicka nor stamina during a SexLab animation.

- attribute damage/mending

Pretty basic, sex acts can have an effect on the lovers health, magicka and stamina.

- continuous damage/mending

Instead of dealing all the damage at the end of an animation the damage will be dealt during the entire animation. Much more immersive and e.g. very useful for a mod in which you can escape from a rape.

- boolean to enable/disable lethal sex -> can be used by other modders

If you don't like it health is set to 1 instead of killing an actor.

This variable can be dynamically by another modder, e.g. to prevent that during a gangbang the first aggressor already kills the PC.

- attribute regeneration decrease/increase

- max attribute decrease/increase

- skill penalty/bonus

Value and duration can be adjusted.

- permanent penalties and how to get rid of them

Regeneration decrease, max attribute decrease and skill penalty can be permanent for the PC.

When the PC sleeps those penalties are removed. Other suggestions?

- gain exp or level of the highest skill of partner

You gain experience in the highest skill of your partner.

Killing someone through sex increases the highest skill of your partner by a whole level.

Only for the PC.

So basically you can level by having sex which I picture to be very useful for a Succubus/Incubus mod.

- steal from inventory

Aggressors can steal items from the victim. Aggressors won't steal anything that's worth less than an adjustable value and adjustable value/weight; they also won't steal if it would lead to be overloaded.

Planned grouping of items: Weapon&ammo, armor&clothing, potion&ingredient, soul gem&book, misc. Each group can have a different steal chance.

- block the access or the inventory during and for a while after an anim

You cannot access your inventory and favorite menu during an animation; for a adjustable duration you cannot access them for a period after an animation, neither.

- what should happen on death?

Instead of just having the options to set the health of an actor to 0 or 1 if a sex act would have dealt lethal damage use one of these animations. However this is a very long-term feature.

Credits:

Ashal - For making SexLab and answering my questions.

Fotogen - For using his MCM script as a basis for mine.

stobor - For knowing HealRateMult, StaminaRateMult, and MagickaRateMult actor values.

Permission:

If anything from my mod would help you with your own mod by all means use it.

It would be nice if you credit me, tough.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Nice

And Thumbs up for the futurama refrance death by snu snu silly amazonian gaint women

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for asking this dumbquestions, but I dunno if im right or not, but here goes...

Im new to skyrim mod´s , im looking forward to make the game more enjoyable and realistic, and i downloaded this mod, along with other´s such as sexlab squirt,  ZzZ and obviously the sexlab freamework ... i readed somewhere that your char needs to see the animations to be able to do them?

if so, is there any other mods i need to have to use all the animations? because, i tried to used them and my char just stands nacked ( masturbating animations ) or stands with an npc if using rape etc... and after a while with no animations my char or both fall on the floor. 

The whole question might sound stupid so, to make it easier to answer...

What do i need to do to be able to use the animations on this mod? if any other mods are needed could u guys plz link it and make like a step by step guide? or just mention a few?

i readed somewhere that your char needs to see the animations to be able to do them?

[...]

i tried to used them and my char just stands nacked ( masturbating animations ) or stands with an npc if using rape etc... and after a while with no animations my char or both fall on the floor. 

Some mods restrict the use of some animations to certain situations, but the only that makes it so you need to see an animation to have a chance to learn it and use it is Lover's Hook, which it appears you don't have, so you should be able to trigger any animation and cycle through them all once in the act.

Your second problem is related to FNIS I think. Did you install it and run its GenerateFNISForUsers.exe like explained in that post (under "Installation") or that post (6th question down)?