Guest Jezzy

This is a major discovery! 

Ashal could be interested in that. He's looking into some new animations for the ending stage, in place of the ragdolling...

it would be nice to be able to choose the type of ending animation from the MCM/SexLab menu.. :blush:

That is a really good mod idea, it would add a lot of immersion. Reading this topic i had to think of the Skyrim Estrus animation (these tentacle rape thing^^). It has a after-rape animation of the character lying weakly on the ground catching breath and resting. That is imho a much better ending then ragdoll. Maybe one could get permission for the original estrus animations and make/ add them to a mod.

In the discussion of someone don´t wanting their hero to sob after rape: They just shouldn´t install this kind of mod. They have their view, and we have ours.

With their permission, this should even completely replace the ragdoll effect of SL.

only for the victim in case of rape, and both partners in case of a consensual event :)

Hopefully come soon! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why people are against the idea of rape having emotional consequences...  

Anyway, its best not to overcomplicate the thing. If sexlab can make cum appear in all the right places based on tags at the end of sex, why cant aggressive animations trigger tears layers or something... right? I really want to see this made.

I've been pondering on this for a while and have considered modding it. If I get to it I'll also replace the moans that play during a rape, which currently seem to use the aggressive voice samples. It's annoying that when your PC is laying face down in the mud, about to have her life change forever within the next minute, she currently seems to moan as if she loves it depending on the voice you pick.

What I'll probably tackle:

- The PC cries and begs prior, or resists while she's pulled down to the aggressor. She howls for help if a follower is present.

- The PC screams, cries and howls as I imagine anyone would when they are being raped. She screams for her aggressor to stop.

- The PC sobs and curls up afterwards, if a follower is present, they may cuddle up with the victim being consoled by the follower.

As for the name, not sure. Tempted to go with 'Surprise Sex(lab)'. A hint of humour will take away how horrible the content would be.

The one reason why I'm not sure if this mod will ever be popular is that I'm worried people will cringe too much the moment a rape gets realistic. I'm not even sure if I can keep from hitting ALT+F4 halfway through when my toon is screaming for her aggressor to stop as she cries and howls that it hurts, heck I doubt I can sit through it by the time she crawls up to say Lydia and sobs that she just wants to go home, until Lydia is dragged off her feet and starts to cry as she's next. :( Feck it, at the end of writing this I doubt I have the mind to make that, or that anyone really would. I'll try though someday soon.

I've been pondering on this for a while and have considered modding it. If I get to it I'll also replace the moans that play during a rape, which currently seem to use the aggressive voice samples. It's annoying that when your PC is laying face down in the mud, about to have her life change forever within the next minute, she currently seems to moan as if she loves it depending on the voice you pick.

- The PC cries and begs prior, or resists while she's pulled down to the aggressor. She howls for help if a follower is present.

- The PC screams, cries and howls as I imagine anyone would when they are being raped. She screams for her aggressor to stop.

- The PC sobs and curls up afterwards, if a follower is present, they may cuddle up with the victim being consoled by the follower.

As for the name, not sure. Tempted to go with 'Surprise Sex(lab)'. A hint of humour will take away how horrible the content would be.

The one reason why I'm not sure if this mod will ever be popular is that I'm worried people will cringe too much the moment a rape gets realistic. I'm not even sure if I can keep from hitting ALT+F4 halfway through when my toon is screaming for her aggressor to stop as she cries and howls that it hurts, heck I doubt I can sit through it by the time she crawls up to say Lydia and sobs that she just wants to go home, until Lydia is dragged off her feet and starts to cry as she's next. :( Feck it, at the end of writing this I doubt I have the mind to make that, or that anyone really would. I'll try though someday soon.

It would be a shame if this idea would not come alive. Please dont do it for the fame, but for the people who would download it and "enjoy" it and say thank to you because it exist.

But its completely up to you.

Maybe it doesn't have to be that realistical. Personally I don't like when my PC "talks", and some of the voice of sexlab are fine enough for aggressive animation. 

Or I'm thinking of an optional fade-to-black option which when ticked, turns the screen black as the PC is wrestled onto the floor with a single scream while it is dark. Then some time is skipped, there is sobbing and we see the PC either curled up or recovering in the arms of their follower. I'll have to think it through. It's not the big mod I wanted to work on. For some time now I had planned to make a repository of moods/effects for 100's of situations/scenarios which can be universally used by all mods that choose to work with that repository. Even effects for scenarios that do not occur yet in mods, in case a future mod would want to use it. Including longer term injuries, mental traumas, fears to return to the place you were kept for weeks by use of nav markers, etc.

EDIT: I'm giving this a try. I'll sum up my ideas and goals in a WIP post soon.

I don't know why people are against the idea of rape having emotional consequences...  

Anyway, its best not to overcomplicate the thing. If sexlab can make cum appear in all the right places based on tags at the end of sex, why cant aggressive animations trigger tears layers or something... right? I really want to see this made.

I like to call those people that feel for others Batmans, because theyre against cruelty and others feeling bad.

I personally dont like this idea either, I do not feel strongly for emulating one of the worst things that can happen to the female gender.

Inbefore "its just a game" you actually become attached to ingame characters, which is why theres so much fan-art for certain game characters or mods to change serana for skyrim. Aka feelings get involved in a game just like they get involved in a book.

However I would really like to hear the perspective of a person that actually wants a mod like this to happen.

I like to call those people that feel for others Batmans, because theyre against cruelty and others feeling bad.

I personally dont like this idea either, I do not feel strongly for emulating one of the worst things that can happen to the female gender.

Inbefore "its just a game" you actually become attached to ingame characters, which is why theres so much fan-art for certain game characters or mods to change serana for skyrim. Aka feelings get involved in a game just like they get involved in a book.

However I would really like to hear the perspective of a person that actually wants a mod like this to happen.

Indeed. The more I think about this kind of mod, the more I'm worried of the realtime consequences. There's always those troubled people who get aroused from this sort of mod and I'd hate to be indirectly responsible for one of them acting on pant up fantasies in real, because they got so whipped up playing it in a game. Such people are on edge and all it takes is the girl next door not returning their love and some frustrations.

I don't think I'll create this mod after all. I'm not sure if that is because I have a bleeding heart or because of my gender, but some things are maybe best left out of this game (such as detailing/refining realistic reactions and consequences concerning rape). I guess I'll have to quote the old phrase: "If you want to play screwed up stuff, go and buy Second Life". It won't be made by my hands I'm afraid, and that's not because it so happns that I won't play it myself, which I won't, but I don't want to create the proverbal spark that gives life to the monster.

Indeed. The more I think about this kind of mod, the more I'm worried of the realtime consequences. There's always those troubled people who get aroused from this sort of mod and I'd hate to be indirectly responsible for one of them acting on pant up fantasies in real, because they got so whipped up playing it in a game. Such people are on edge and all it takes is the girl next door not returning their love and some frustrations.

I don't think I'll create this mod after all. I'm not sure if that is because I have a bleeding heart or because of my gender, but some things are maybe best left out of this game (such as detailing/refining realistic reactions and consequences concerning rape). I guess I'll have to quote the old phrase: "If you want to play screwed up stuff, go and buy Second Life". It won't be made by my hands I'm afraid, and that's not because it so happns that I won't play it myself, which I won't, but I don't want to create the proverbal spark that gives life to the monster.

With every respect, do not think that this idea will lead into the creation of a Frankenstein. This community made mods for almost every fetish, I do not see the modders cry in the corner, because they gave some people more reason to fap. I would like to see this idea to come alive, even if you just give some tear to the victim's face and an unhappy expression. I do not think that this will make the normal gamer shouting something like this: "Elisif, you won't be fair anymore!" to a woman and then pushing her to the ground and starting to rip her clothes away.

Rape will happen even with out this idea come alive. The problem were and always will be in the head of the people who will commit these types of crimes, which is unfortunate.

(And I didn't expected moralizing on an adult gaming site.)

(Yes, I am a horrible person and probably will go to hell after death)

I'm both sad and happy to see that there are folks willing to admit that this makes them uncomfortable.

I'm sad, because I play games with realism in mind... and the unfortunate reality is that awful things happen and there are consequences for doing terrible things. People reacting emotionally is part of the story experience, and it's the part which is most often lacking development in games. The desire to see horrible emotional devastation done upon a video-game character requires no malice or evil intent. It requires merely a rational view of the world and a desire to tell a compelling, emotionally jarring story through the medium of games.

The idea that this is going to somehow 'set off' a rapist, when the fact that half the mods in this section of the forum are dedicated to the forceful sexual abuse of fictitious characters and no such claim has yet been made, is both wrong-headed and damaging to the idea that video games can be an artistic medium. Art depicts some damn grotesque and mortifying things, whether it be in the form of written word or motion picture or even paint and canvas.

In response to the 'batmans' comment above, I would like to remind you that rape is not an exclusively female experience. As another fact, I'd like to remind you that non-consentual sex is far more common in nature... including throughout human history... than the concept of consentual intercourse. With that in mind, I would argue that rape is actually only very recently a concept which exists at all, and one which is grossly disserviced by the emotionless, consequenceless sexual violence we currently see in the mods here.

While it might sound like the above is an argument in favor of dismissing the trauma that is rape, it is actually a reason to consider that such a mod as this would make RAPE feel less exhillerating and exciting for the masses and more like a horrible, traumatic event to be avoided by the player character and prevented amongst the player's companions. A mod like this would do far more GOOD than harm, destroying the illusion that these women are really all just enjoying themselves and having some wild sex on the highway with a mysterious bandit.

The mods as they exist now all treat rape as it's just a couple of numbers on a stats screen.

A mod such as this one would be DESIGNED to make the user cringe... to shatter the illusion that despite being forced technically, all sex in Skyrim is consentual. A mod like this makes sure the player knows that the actions taking place when a bandit beats a character into submission and violates them are not wanted. It makes that character a survivor, or a victim, and alters the motives and personality with which the player considers their actions.

Such a mod is purely for the immersion of creating a real character in a real world. Anyone who COULD get off to something like that is already beyond the point at which such a mod could 'push them over the edge'. They're either an open, healthy sadist with a suitable outlet for their fetishes who poses no risk to the public, or well-across the line at which any outside input is required to motivate them to commit horrible deeds.

eMiko wanted the perspective of someone who would want/use this mod. So that's that part.

Now, why am I glad there are those who talk about how it makes them uncomfortable?

Because it -SHOULD- make us uncomfortable. Rape isn't a topic we should be comfortable with. As a species that has moved beyond simply grabbing an available sexual partner and forcing ourselves upon them, discussions of sexual assault and abuse OUGHT to be uncomfortable. So congratulations on being human.

That being said, I like things that make me uncomfortable. Uncomfortable experiences are crucial to the learning experience.

This is a GOOD idea, i noticed someone else said it already but I agree. Women should be crying DURING the rape not moaning...

Someone should make a mod to make a MCM option to switch out moaning for crying during rape, plus add short scene at the end like the OP suggested. So if you want it more realistic that way you can flip the switch, or leave it if you don't. Might need a variable to make exceptions, so after getting raped by the same person over and over and over turns to moans... Maybe that will be another mod LOL. 

The more I think about this kind of mod, the more I'm worried of the realtime consequences.

I see it 100% the other way, I want a mod like this BECAUSE it doesn't trivialize rape, and makes it negative. ATM, there is no rape with Sexlab, just sex that is forced upon someone. The idea in Sexlab is that all women like sex even when it is forced upon them and, I think this is more of a danger to society than showing that people don't like to be raped.

IMO rape shouldn't be trivial, and the crying concept would make a good start in showing it to be the EVIL act that it is.

If you think a mod shouldn't exist because some sicko might use it to accelerate his perversion, then I have to disagree with you. At least with violence and video games, kids who play video games are less likely to be violent since they have an outlet to channel their aggression. I don't have a study, so take that with a grain of salt, but I feel it is the same thing here. People know fantasy from reality, and the people who don't are going to be problems on society with or without video game, or video game mods.

/stepping off my soap box

The more I think about this kind of mod, the more I'm worried of the realtime consequences.

I see it 100% the other way, I want a mod like this BECAUSE it doesn't trivialize rape, and makes it negative. ATM, there is no rape with Sexlab, just sex that is forced upon someone. The idea in Sexlab is that all women like sex even when it is forced upon them and, I think this is more of a danger to society than showing that people don't like to be raped.

IMO rape shouldn't be trivial, and the crying concept would make a good start in showing it to be the EVIL act that it is.

If you think a mod shouldn't exist because some sicko might use it to accelerate his perversion, then I have to disagree with you. At least with violence and video games, kids who play video games are less likely to be violent since they have an outlet to channel their aggression. I don't have a study, so take that with a grain of salt, but I feel it is the same thing here. People know fantasy from reality, and the people who don't are going to be problems on society with or without video game, or video game mods.

/stepping off my soap box

Quite a misconception.

With this youre pretty much putting everyone into 1 box, however there arent just the people that vent their frustration in a video game, there are those that become numb to it.

If you do have a "sicko" as you described it, he wont feel satisfied with it, he'll feel bored by it after a while, he'll realize its all the same, that its boring to rape an ingame character and he'll thirst for something more perverted and realistic, you get the idea.

Sexual crimes are fueled differently than non-sexual crimes.

Which is why I didnt even want to bring that into the topic, I wanted to keep it at the emotional issue.

Sexual crimes are fueled differently than non-sexual crimes.

All crimes are rooted by a lack of empathy for the victim coupled with selfishness. Any crime may have that root cause fueled by many sources but the root cause remains the same.

Interesting how we can get so philosophical here :).

Sexual crimes are fueled by the same thing as all crimes... human nature.

It is human nature to crave power and authority, because we are a species of primates and power and authority mean we get the best mates and bear the strongest offspring. It's human nature to be violent and cruel, because these are the ways that evolution has found easiest to exert dominion and ensure survivability. The roles of dominant males and females within a social order have been undermined in the human experience, however, as our societies have strayed further and further away from the origins of our biological nature.

From a purely psychological standpoint, it's actually quite amazing that humans are as capable of restraint as they currently are. When you consider that we as a species are basically overriding our own natural instincts to weed out the weak, breed for superiority, exert personal dominance over our 'tribes' through the use of brute force, and violently seize that which we want from our neighbors the MAJORITY of the time... then the instances where such things happen become much more indicative of symptoms of psychological repression than they do of these 'sickos' being inherently wicked or evil.

They're not evil. There is no such thing, it's an arbitrary term, like 'sin', used to stigmatize those who are 'socially unacceptable'. That's not to say that it's wrong to do so, it's merely to put the matter into context. We obviously can't have rapists and serial murderers simply running around in our cities in this day and age, where so many people can be whipped up into a panic so very easily.

In the long distant past, these individuals would have been the hunters and chieftans of our clans. They would be the warriors who brought back new blood for the tribe. Only the very few... the very small number of broken, anti-social sadists and psychopaths would have had difficulty. But even then, they would not have lived in a society which utterly ostricized them for their violence and brutality. Instead, those who commit acts of violence... even sexual violence... are simply out of place in our modern culture.

To say that that sexual crimes come from a different 'source' than other crimes is not at all unlike saying that murder is fueled by a different source than jaywalking.

And again, I say this not to trivialize sexual crime but rather to express the fact that ALL crime is fueled by different external sources, and the SAME internal source. EVERY criminal is compelled by a unique set of circumstances which go FAR beyond what game they were playing at the time they decided to act on their baser instincts.

Saying that a mod like this could cause someone inclined towards sexual violence to go out and commit a sexual assault is without any basis in logic or psychology. It's actually an example of another human tendency... that of making knee-jerk presumptions of understanding and rationalization to shocking or traumatic events which occur without any basis in rational thought or pattern. A rapist doesn't rape because he thinks it's fun in a game. A rapists will rape because there are deep underlying psychological needs which are going unfulfilled, be it the need for power and control and authority... or simply an unfulfilled need to sate their sexual desire.

Won't stop your body from enjoying it. Some women even reported it was the strongest climax they ever had.

Someone made a comparison with being forcefully tickled, you may be laughing and pissing your pants you'll still be angry at the end.

Saying that a mod like this could cause someone inclined towards sexual violence to go out and commit a sexual assault is without any basis in logic or psychology. It's actually an example of another human tendency... that of making knee-jerk presumptions of understanding and rationalization to shocking or traumatic events which occur without any basis in rational thought or pattern. A rapist doesn't rape because he thinks it's fun in a game. A rapists will rape because there are deep underlying psychological needs which are going unfulfilled, be it the need for power and control and authority... or simply an unfulfilled need to sate their sexual desire.

Quoting someone else again: "Rapists don't ask permission, that's why they are rapists to begin with."

I would simply add, getting back to the question of the sobbing-after-rape-mod, that with all the other stuff in already here Sexlab I really don't think this would really cross any red line. 

I would like some sort of "sobbing" just for the immersion. But if someone really manages to pull out something which makes me disturbed about the fate of my animated PC. Well, that would be a major artistic accomplishment, in my opinion.

Guys guys, stop a moment there.

Crying and all sounds nice, until your character is actually in a dungeon surrounded by Draugr. No rational person would go crying next to a bunch of undead after getting raped. You'd run and cry afterwards or something, but not at the scene!

It seems to be that, from a gameplay perspective, there's a fairly straightforward solution. 

1.) The sex animation ends, and you enter a limited time "fight or flight" period. Plus, tear decals appear at the eyes (because fight/flight wouldn't completely put the trauma on hold). 

2.) During that time you can either: 

a.) Run away to safety, at which point when the timer runs out you'll have the crying animation. 

b.) Fight your attackers, which resets the timer on the fight or flight every few seconds. Then when the fight's over the timer continues as in (a). 

NPCs could be given a random chance (based on hostility or something) to flee or go hostile, and then the same rules could apply.

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

To expand a bit:

Also the same for non-rape. Only instead of crying (that wouldn't make sense) some other animation relative to the sex type you just received, and some light moaning.

Example: 

(Oral): The receiver (and maybe the giver) licks her lips as they get up, pushing the dribbles up to her lips and cleaning themselves up.

(Vaginal), the woman puts a hand over the vagina, then over their stomache. OR a kiss.

(Anal), the receiver feels their butt a bit.

threesome: A three way kiss (similiar to the beginning but with both of them kissing)

This was the idea I got when reading this. If I can figure out how to get an animation routine going, I will make these myself. I have plenty of animation experience, just not with Skyrim, and want to make a mod that makes rape horrible and want to design the animations in such a way that it maximizes regret, ideally turning rape fantasy into rape nightmare.

This is what I want to make:

Consensual Feminine Role:

Oral > Opens mouth briefly, then brushes cum off with arm.

Vaginal > Runs finger down the area, then examines it. 

Anal > Feels butt a bit, as rylasasin said.

Lesbian Scissoring > Tightens legs and feels clitoris, then returns to normal standing position.

Victim Role:

Oral > Repeatedly wipes mouth with disgusted look. 

Vaginal > Kneels on ground clutching stomach, falls to fetal position with head to the floor, remains for several seconds.

Anal > Attempts to walk, then falls to knees, places face in hands.

Lesbian Scissoring > Stands with hands over genitals and legs tightened, slowly fall to knees.

Masculine or Aggressor role:

Female > Wipes finger on strap-on slowly, then licks it.

What do you say? I've been considering for ages to implement this, but I am not sure I can find enough time to make it (I have the skills). I, for one, would also rather see it get implemented in the framework by Ashal to keep another small plugin from filling up my load order. I'm at 245 mods...

If you like this idea, then please like my post, so Ashal can see it.

Consider using this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

Guys guys, stop a moment there.

Crying and all sounds nice, until your character is actually in a dungeon surrounded by Draugr. No rational person would go crying next to a bunch of undead after getting raped. You'd run and cry afterwards or something, but not at the scene!

So, what I thought for a long time what would be nice is THIS: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102

Yes, that's Estrus, and if you've tried it then you know that your character will lie down exhausted and moaning after getting raped. I feel this is what we need to best suit multiple rape situations. It would work for every case of rape in a realistic way. I feel it not only displays the mental trauma like just a sobbing animation would do, but also the physical trauma.

What do you say? I've been considering for ages to implement this, but I am not sure I can find enough time to make it (I have the skills). I, for one, would also rather see it get implemented in the framework by Ashal to keep another small plugin from filling up my load order. I'm at 245 mods...

If you like this idea, then please like my post, so Ashal can see it.

Sorry but screaming and running only after you get raped, that's a bit stupid, that's male thinking. If you're assaulted or attacked, you go hysterical. Few people have such a high urge for survival that they bite their lip through being raped while keeping quiet, with most who do so going through sexual abuse for a longer time, knowing how to survive it. Mostly anyone will break down and go completely irrational, going into shock, you won't get through to them as they shut themselves off in a panic. Biting, kicking, screaming and trying to wrestle free. The victim usually gets beaten up badly before a surival mechanic kicks in where they curl up and zone themselves out, attempting to flee the moment they snap out of it.

Just imagine shouting "GUN!" or "BOMB!" at a large social gathering, people'll probably scream and trample eachother, not walk away in orderly fashion because that is the rational thing to do. Whenever there is a fire at a concert, you always hear people getting trampled because other people panic. It's human nature, they get scared and they do the irrational thing, fighting and fleeing behaviour kicks in, not rational submission. It's why they shake someone who goes into shock, to try and shake them out of it.

If you get raped, you go nuts, because you want out and away. It's not a japanese hentai flick where the victim is surprisingly cooperative, holding to an overly submissive female role. Sorry if that is a harsh reply, but there's zero rational response to something as life altering as being raped.

If you get raped, you go nuts, because you want out and away. It's not a japanese hentai flick where the victim is surprisingly cooperative, holding to an overly submissive female role. Sorry if that is a harsh reply, but there's zero rational response to something as life altering as being raped.

But this is the only source for sexual experience by a certain someone D:

And then you realize that most rapes aren't violent* because they are committed by acquaintances of the victim.

But that's all nice and all when you remember that we're talking about Skyrim where women are treated like cattle (or so you hear, the PC rarely gets treated badly because the writers wants you to be able to do everything you want). A woman who get raped in Skyrim would probably become depressive and suicidal but as the dragonborn ? Not so much.

* outside the fact that it's forced sex

Archived