Guest Jezzy

You have to enable the ini in the SexlabUtil / INI folder

Look for a file called CryAfter.ini.samp

Make a copy for back up then rename one to CryAfter.ini

You can probably adjust some parameters but I didn't mess around with it too much. It should show up on the MCM menu after

it works! :lol: on my feamle PC, and also on male NPC sex-partner

I have Skyrim Legendary Edition, includes all DLCs :)

How do I use the "IdleChildCryingStart" animation with SexlabUtil1 ? ^_^

Lateest version of SexLabUtil, has examples of doing stuff like this in it sdocumentation.

In fact it has this animation as one of the examples. I tried, and it does trigger at end of sex, for victims, it is just that I don't have the DLCs, so the animation doesn't play. The actor just stands there doing nothing for the duration.

And sinc eit is not a big thing to type in, here you go.

After you instal SexLabUtil, go to Skyrim/Data/INI

In there you'll need to create an ini file using notepad.

Or use the .samp file that Util gives as an example.

In either case all you need to do is put the following in the file and nothing else.

[Main]

Name=Spell: Crying

Page=1

Type=cmd

Id=321

Cmd=sae:IdleChildCryingStart+wait:30+sae:IdleForceDefaultState

The Id, must be unique. It can be a different number, over 256 and less than 1000 I believe. This basically gives you 30 seconds of crying.

Then in game go to MCM open Util and go to After Sex effects.

There, in the effects you will see an option "Spell: Crying" or Spell:whatever you named the ini file. That is it. As default from the above the animation plays for 30 seconds. You can change that to what you like.

I did not understand if "CryAfter.ini.samp" and "IdleChildCryingStart" are 100% the same and the same animation of ChildCrying ? or not..? ^_^

there is a way to increase the duration of the animation ? :)

I did not understand if "CryAfter.ini.samp" and "IdleChildCryingStart" are 100% the same and the same animation of ChildCrying ? or not..? ^_^

there is a way to increase the duration of the animation ? :)

As far as I know there is only one animation. The .ini.samp file is jsut that. A sample file. If you remove the .samp extension from the name it will become a regula .ini file.

Yes you can increase the duration.

You can do that by either putting a custom duration from in game with SexLabUtil, or you can leave that at default and change the "30: in this line in the ini file:

Cmd=sae:IdleChildCryingStart+wait:30+sae:IdleForceDefaultState

wait:30 means wait 30 seconds before resetting the actor idle. So, you can put any number you want in there, in seconds.

I think I should speak up here.

I am, in real life, a rape survivor - I have been raped as a child, and as an adult. It was not fun.

But I have had worse experiences which I imagine some people would call "not rape" - much worse experiences. And other people have been raped and had much worse experiences than I.

So I am not claiming to be any kind of expert. But, I am claiming that some of my personal experiences are relevant to this kind of topic.

Anyways, with that out of the way: I do not think anyone can claim to speak for all rape victims. Just because mine were "mild rapes" (and only minor permanent damage) does not mean that other peoples experiences need to match mine.

But... for me, rape has not been my worst experience. I have had much more painful experiences both physically, and emotionally. I imagine that this might be true for other people also.

In fact, I think I would advocate rape as a character building experience - I think all rapists should have a chance to experience it.

Meanwhile, also, I think that if we really want to deal with rape it has to be something people can talk about without getting upset. And I am not sure if that can happen or not. We have too many people interested in preventing fictional treatments of rape and rape related issues.

And, for myself, I often find that things I mean to say on this topic come out sounding wrong, when I read my words. I will probably be embarrassed when I come back and re-read my words here, also.

Still...

I expect that some people will sob during rape, or after. In real life, despair and/or anger seem like likely emotions. 

But some people will not. I cry about other people's problems, but I find that I have difficulty crying about my own. My experiences were bad enough that I go out of my way to avoid repeating the experiences, but objectively speaking the times I have been raped have not been even in my worst 30 experiences. I have had experienced worse injuries - for that matter going to a dentist is worse. I have been through worse humiliations - if humiliations can even be arranged in some kind of nice "better/worse" hierarchy.

But, once again, all rapes are different, and all people are different. So it would be a big mistake to assume that my experiences are like those of many other rape victims.

Short version: all rapes are different, and all people are different.

It's true, everyone is going to respond differently, and the same goes for killing or witnessing it, or for getting beaten to the point of mutilation.  Consider we're roleplaying in a fantasy counterpart of a historical culture that had little to no concept of PTSD and no consistent taboo against rape, you'd figure some would have become inured to it by now.

Not that they wouldn't have any reaction at all. Sobbing and crumpling into a heap is a plausible and sympathetic response. Apathy and a blank-eyed stare is another. If the victim does make idle talk, expect some anxiety tells, especially if the agressor makes any sudden movement. Others might be curt and defiant, but they'll avoid eye contact. There are so many ways that someone could respond to the situation, but I agree that some response should be demonstrated. It's up to the player if they want to enjoy their conquest or feel guilt.

Short version: Me too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To expand a bit:

Also the same for non-rape. Only instead of crying (that wouldn't make sense) some other animation relative to the sex type you just received, and some light moaning.

Example: 

(Oral): The receiver (and maybe the giver) licks her lips as they get up, pushing the dribbles up to her lips and cleaning themselves up.

(Vaginal), the woman puts a hand over the vagina, then over their stomache. OR a kiss.

(Anal), the receiver feels their butt a bit.

threesome: A three way kiss (similiar to the beginning but with both of them kissing)

This.

I really don't know why no one has already done something "key" like this. Animations like these are far more important than most of the actual ones, for what they add.

Maybe they're too difficult to "adapt" or link to all the present animations, idk

• 3 months later...

To expand a bit:

Also the same for non-rape. Only instead of crying (that wouldn't make sense) some other animation relative to the sex type you just received, and some light moaning.

Example: 

(Oral): The receiver (and maybe the giver) licks her lips as they get up, pushing the dribbles up to her lips and cleaning themselves up.

(Vaginal), the woman puts a hand over the vagina, then over their stomache. OR a kiss.

(Anal), the receiver feels their butt a bit.

threesome: A three way kiss (similiar to the beginning but with both of them kissing)

I really like this idea. Especially if the animations would come in different stages.

So far, is there any mod which implements something like this?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived