Talesien Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 hours ago, Krynn said: Hey, sorry, my English is getting worse and worse... So, what exactly do I need to download to play your mod? One of the files seems to be just updates, and it's asking me which material I want to install Wäre hilfreich zu wissen von welchem Mod du redest? Falls du den FOMOD von Binding selber meinst, dabei geht es lediglich um das voreinsgestellte Thema bei den DD's die es anlegt, ist eher optischer Natur und damit eine Geschmacksfrage. Ist mehr für die Ungeduldigen, die keine eigenen Bondage Sets bauen wollen. Die anderen Voreinstellungen sind immer die gleichen (außer beim "none" set, das installiert weder Bondage sets, noch macht es voreinstellungen, da muss man alles selber einstellen). Installiere auf keinen Fall 0.5.11 und 0.4.x (oder älter), immer nur eine Version von Binding. Die älteren Versionen (primär 0.4.45) sind nur Bugfixes für diese Generation von Binding, für Leute die es noch in ihren laufenden Spielen haben, da 0.5.x ein neues Spiel erfordert.
heilhobo Posted September 18 Posted September 18 The new requirements. Are they hard reqs or soft reqs?
Talesien Posted September 18 Posted September 18 9 hours ago, heilhobo said: The new requirements. Are they hard reqs or soft reqs? Hmm? From the mod page: Quote Hard requirements: Devious Devices SE 5.2 SexLab Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Zaz 8+ SkyUI UIExtensions Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions powerofthree's Papyrus Extender powerofthree's Tweaks Soft requirements: Pama´s Interactive Beatup Module 2.9 Bathing in Skyrim - Renewed or Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visual Effects Sweeping Organizes Stuff DSE Display Model 3 Milk Mod Economy SE Devious Devices NG (highly recommended) Honestly, I fail to see how to lay it out any clearer. That said, I recommend adding DeviousDevices NG, even if it is currently listed a a soft requirement. It's likely to become a hard requirement in 0.5.12 or .13 at the latest. DD5.2 alone seems to behave ... erratically. You can try, but if Binding is slow or outfits do not get applied or removed as they should, install NG.
DonQuiWho Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 42 minutes ago, Talesien said: Hmm? From the mod page: Honestly, I fail to see how to lay it out any clearer. That said, I recommend adding DeviousDevices NG, even if it is currently listed a a soft requirement. It's likely to become a hard requirement in 0.5.12 or .13 at the latest. DD5.2 alone seems to behave ... erratically. You can try, but if Binding is slow or outfits do not get applied or removed as they should, install NG. FWIW, I upped from 5.10. to 5.11 and right at Startup I got 2 Binding Requirement Errors. Startup shows missing items to be ..... Papyrus MessageBox NG Dynamic Dialogue Replacer DDR ... so it is possible some ppl are finding the same, especially as neither are included in those lists, and the warning message says the mod may not run properly And that was after asking for, and getting an assurance that 5.10 could be upgraded to 5.11 I'm not complaining. These things sometimes just happen 😊 DQW Edited September 18 by DonQuiWho
Talesien Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 50 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said: FWIW, I upped from 5.10. to 5.11 and right at Startup I got 2 Binding Requirement Errors. Startup shows missing items to be ..... Papyrus MessageBox NG Dynamic Dialogue Replacer DDR ... so it is possible some ppl are finding the same, especially as neither are included in those lists, and the warning message says the mod may not run properly And that was after asking for, and getting an assurance that 5.10 could be upgraded to 5.11 I'm not complaining. These things sometimes just happen 😊 DQW Yeah, just noticed, thanks. Already properly chastised Lazy Palm for it. Should be fixed soon. Also explains why so many people missed them. Should probably have double checked, but then never had a full list either, just added them during alpha as they became necessary (ok had almost all of them installed already anyway). Growing pains ... Interesting though that you apparently somehow managed to get 0.5.10 working without Papyrus MessageBox NG, that should not really work ... DDR is only really required for crowd comments right now (or if you want to modify the dialogues), so less of an issue. Edited September 18 by Talesien 2
jouda1212 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 1 hour ago, Talesien said: Hmm? From the mod page: It would be fair to said that this list is (0.5.10) incomplete. At least from my memory "DwarvenDeviousCuirass NKSMedit.esp", "Leash.esm", "SkyrimNet.esm" are soft dependencies already. Even that support vary (SkyrimNet is useful, Leash is in very initial stage, Dwarven Cuirass have some problem which i had not time to report yet) should be listed to. Not to be used in version 5.10, but to have them in LO, but to have them ready for version 5.1x, so not to have to start new game.
Talesien Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 8 minutes ago, jouda1212 said: It would be fair to said that this list is (0.5.10) incomplete. At least from my memory "DwarvenDeviousCuirass NKSMedit.esp", "Leash.esm", "SkyrimNet.esm" are soft dependencies already. Even that support vary (SkyrimNet is useful, Leash is in very initial stage, Dwarven Cuirass have some problem which i had not time to report yet) should be listed to. Not to be used in version 5.10, but to have them in LO, but to have them ready for version 5.1x, so not to have to start new game. Well SkyrimNet is supported ... but that's it, there is nothing in Binding currently that needs it or gets additional functionality, it's just Binding telling the LLM what's going on. Leash ... yeah kinda, though the idea was to disable the whole thing before publishing, that worked well. Dwarfen Cuirass, is fair, there is an option to use it. Never tested it though, I find that thing repugnant. So yes, if you got a bug report on that, let us know please. Edited September 18 by Talesien 1
Talesien Posted September 18 Posted September 18 To be fair to Lazy Palm, all the hard requirements are actually listed, just those that are in addition to those for 0.4.x only in the release notes for 0.5.10 ... not sure I would've handled it like that, but if one accepts that 0.5.11/11 are more or less pre-relases (I wouldn't sign that, they are likely working better than any version of 0.4.x), that's fair to do. It's just not how people installing a mod operate on average. Even I mised them down there and I kinda knew they are there. So ... ah well. The mod author is always right, right? (Still missing the DwarfenCuirass though.) 1
jouda1212 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 2 hours ago, Talesien said: Even I mised them down there and I kinda knew they are there. So ... ah well. The mod author is always right, right? Of course Quote (Still missing the DwarfenCuirass though.) And in case you will fix requirement page, because Lazy is, well, busy by more important things it's worth to mention, that correct Cuirass is this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/109121 (which is not too easy to find, there are other versions with different .esp, like DwarvenDeviousCuirass (3BA) 2.0.1.zip which are not compatible) Which, as i see, are NOT devious devices, but only fashion items, freely (un)equippable. So i have to take back claim about problems, it is obviously by design. So I can only rant, that this very nice contraption should have heavy unbreakable locks and stuff, but not to you or Lazy.
Talesien Posted September 18 Posted September 18 2 hours ago, jouda1212 said: Of course And in case you will fix requirement page, because Lazy is, well, busy by more important things it's worth to mention, that correct Cuirass is this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/109121 (which is not too easy to find, there are other versions with different .esp, like DwarvenDeviousCuirass (3BA) 2.0.1.zip which are not compatible) Which, as i see, are NOT devious devices, but only fashion items, freely (un)equippable. So i have to take back claim about problems, it is obviously by design. So I can only rant, that this very nice contraption should have heavy unbreakable locks and stuff, but not to you or Lazy. If memory serves there was a DD DwarvenCuirass, I think it's in DCL though, so best left alone and remade.
jouda1212 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 4 hours ago, Talesien said: If memory serves there was a DD DwarvenCuirass, I think it's in DCL though, so best left alone and remade. You memory is pretty good. I checked it, in very old (pre-Covid load order & saves on Oldrim) game, and yes, there were Dwemer mechanical suits as a part of DD Equip. So my curiosity rise, and i checked actual game (latest greatest ddng 4.3) - and, yes, they are still there, and working. But in Binding (now 0.5.11) is using this instead Spoiler if Game.IsPluginInstalled("DwarvenDeviousCuirass NKSMedit.esp") && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "bindc_adventure_use_dwarven", 0) == 1 bindc_GearEquip.EquipBondageOutfit(theSub, -1) bindc_Util.DoSleep(1.0) ddCuriass = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000DE5, "DwarvenDeviousCuirass NKSMedit.esp") ddBikini = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000DED, "DwarvenDeviousCuirass NKSMedit.esp")
Charianne Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I installed version 0.5.11 and while starting a new game, there's a warning says devious devices NG is not installed and binding won't run properly, however I'm pretty sure that i have installed DD NG (I've been playing with unforgiving devices, and DD NG is a hard requirement for that mod), so I'm wondering what might caused that.
heilhobo Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/18/2026 at 7:24 AM, Talesien said: Hmm? From the mod page: Honestly, I fail to see how to lay it out any clearer. That said, I recommend adding DeviousDevices NG, even if it is currently listed a a soft requirement. It's likely to become a hard requirement in 0.5.12 or .13 at the latest. DD5.2 alone seems to behave ... erratically. You can try, but if Binding is slow or outfits do not get applied or removed as they should, install NG. Ya the problem is when you scroll down to the change log he has new reqs linked. Some of these arent in that list up top specifying which one they are like iwant widgets.
Talesien Posted September 19 Posted September 19 5 hours ago, Charianne said: I installed version 0.5.11 and while starting a new game, there's a warning says devious devices NG is not installed and binding won't run properly, however I'm pretty sure that i have installed DD NG (I've been playing with unforgiving devices, and DD NG is a hard requirement for that mod), so I'm wondering what might caused that. Possible that your DD NG is outdated. It's actually not that easy to test for it being present. We tested the check agains DD NG 4.3 and assumed it should work for older versions (or future one) as well. That's untested though, so if you are running an outdated version of DD NG it's possible the check fails to recognize it.
Lazy Palm Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 On 9/18/2026 at 8:48 PM, jouda1212 said: You memory is pretty good. I checked it, in very old (pre-Covid load order & saves on Oldrim) game, and yes, there were Dwemer mechanical suits as a part of DD Equip. So my curiosity rise, and i checked actual game (latest greatest ddng 4.3) - and, yes, they are still there, and working. But in Binding (now 0.5.11) is using this instead Reveal hidden contents if Game.IsPluginInstalled("DwarvenDeviousCuirass NKSMedit.esp") && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "bindc_adventure_use_dwarven", 0) == 1 bindc_GearEquip.EquipBondageOutfit(theSub, -1) bindc_Util.DoSleep(1.0) ddCuriass = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000DE5, "DwarvenDeviousCuirass NKSMedit.esp") ddBikini = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000DED, "DwarvenDeviousCuirass NKSMedit.esp") Do you know the form id?
jouda1212 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 7 minutes ago, Lazy Palm said: Do you know the form id? 44DFC suite 45362 gag 45365, 45368 masks
Lazy Palm Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 1 hour ago, jouda1212 said: 44DFC suite 45362 gag 45365, 45368 masks Not seeing those. What esm you see them in?
jouda1212 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 2 hours ago, Lazy Palm said: Not seeing those. What esm you see them in? Oh I see, it is not part of DDNG, but Inte's expansion, mea culpa. "Devious Devices - Equip.esp"
Krynn Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/17/2026 at 10:09 PM, Talesien said: Wäre hilfreich zu wissen von welchem Mod du redest? Falls du den FOMOD von Binding selber meinst, dabei geht es lediglich um das voreinsgestellte Thema bei den DD's die es anlegt, ist eher optischer Natur und damit eine Geschmacksfrage. Ist mehr für die Ungeduldigen, die keine eigenen Bondage Sets bauen wollen. Die anderen Voreinstellungen sind immer die gleichen (außer beim "none" set, das installiert weder Bondage sets, noch macht es voreinstellungen, da muss man alles selber einstellen). Installiere auf keinen Fall 0.5.11 und 0.4.x (oder älter), immer nur eine Version von Binding. Die älteren Versionen (primär 0.4.45) sind nur Bugfixes für diese Generation von Binding, für Leute die es noch in ihren laufenden Spielen haben, da 0.5.x ein neues Spiel erfordert. nah ich meinte was ich da aus der Litenei für den Haupt-Mod downloaden soll, also das wäre dann Binding 0.4.45.7z wenn ich das nun richtig sehe.
Talesien Posted September 21 Posted September 21 1 hour ago, Krynn said: nah ich meinte was ich da aus der Litenei für den Haupt-Mod downloaden soll, also das wäre dann Binding 0.4.45.7z wenn ich das nun richtig sehe. 0.0.45 würde ich nur wählen wenn du bereits ein laufendes Spiel mit Bindings 0.4x hast. Klingt nicht danach. Daher empfehle ich 0.5.11 (oder 0.5.12, sollte heute oder morgen geposted werden, das ist aber eh update sicher, spielt also keine Rolle). Benötigen tust du alle Hard Requirement, von oben + den zusätzlichen für 0.5.x, ich würde außerdem dringend Devious Devices NG empfehlem. Die Minimalliste würde also aussehenh wie folgt: Spoiler Devious Devices SE 5.2 SexLab Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Zaz 8+ SkyUI UIExtensions Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions powerofthree's Papyrus Extender powerofthree's Tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36457 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83578 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/135618 Devious Devices NG Das meiste sind eh Standardmods (für LL mods) Sexlab, ein Arousal mod (muss nicht der verlinkte sein), SkyUI, Fuz Ro D-oh, Papyrus Util, etc. dürfte fast jeder eh schon in seiner Liste haben.
WipeLawn Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I've recently installed this mod so I don't know much about it, but when the Dancing event is triggered, I can't seem to pick anything than "Stop Dancing" in the action menu. I have all the requirements installed which are correctly detected in the mod menu, so I'm not so sure what I'm missing here?
Talesien Posted September 21 Posted September 21 58 minutes ago, WipeLawn said: I've recently installed this mod so I don't know much about it, but when the Dancing event is triggered, I can't seem to pick anything than "Stop Dancing" in the action menu. I have all the requirements installed which are correctly detected in the mod menu, so I'm not so sure what I'm missing here? Aye, sadly dancing is broken currently. Works in the 0.5.12 version wich should drop, any minute now. 1
WipeLawn Posted September 21 Posted September 21 2 hours ago, Talesien said: Aye, sadly dancing is broken currently. Works in the 0.5.12 version wich should drop, any minute now. Good to know it wasn't something on my end, thanks for the answer 👍
haman4545 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 This is a personal request. I’d like an MCM toggle that forces the Dom to use a leash whenever the player is enslaved. No matter how long I wait, the Dom just never uses the leash. I haven't tried version 0.5.12 yet, so apologies if this has already been implemented.
Talesien Posted September 22 Posted September 22 6 minutes ago, haman4545 said: This is a personal request. I’d like an MCM toggle that forces the Dom to use a leash whenever the player is enslaved. No matter how long I wait, the Dom just never uses the leash. I haven't tried version 0.5.12 yet, so apologies if this has already been implemented. That does not sound very practical. Even with the leash rule in place, it will only apply in cities and towns and only in those where we already created the json for (if you want to help, the tools for creating the required files are build into Binding, lemme know if you want a short guide). Using the leash out in the wilderness, a dungeon, or similar would just not work very well. This is still Skyrim, and there are still limits the game engine imposes (but then having someone on a leash in a fight or while moving over difficult terrain or in cramped spaces isn't very practical in real life either).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now