Talesien Posted August 28 Posted August 28 2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said: I’m sorry, I never responded to this. I am on V0.4.34. And I’ll drop down into the pose that should grant permission, the doorway kneel, and get told off after entering. But if I kneel to talk to mistress, and then talk the way I am supposed to, no option comes up at all to ask to enter. Hmm, been beta testing .5x for so long, can't remember if that was a known bug. Kinda doubt it, does this occur only with that specific rule? Or do you've that problem with other rules that require you asking your dom for permission as well? It only happens with Breezhome? Could you try with a different playerhome perhaps, something mod added perhaps to make it easy to get. It could be that it somehow fails to detect the door, perhaps due to another mod. Are using any breezhome overhaul? (Or Whiterun overhaul for that?) At any rate, if you start a new game, I recommend you switch to 0.5x, depending on when you do, might even be released officially by then. Almost there.
twsnider1138 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 (edited) 15 hours ago, Talesien said: Hmm, been beta testing .5x for so long, can't remember if that was a known bug. Kinda doubt it, does this occur only with that specific rule? Or do you've that problem with other rules that require you asking your dom for permission as well? It only happens with Breezhome? Could you try with a different playerhome perhaps, something mod added perhaps to make it easy to get. It could be that it somehow fails to detect the door, perhaps due to another mod. Are using any breezhome overhaul? (Or Whiterun overhaul for that?) At any rate, if you start a new game, I recommend you switch to 0.5x, depending on when you do, might even be released officially by then. Almost there. It’s definitely not just breezehome as I also can’t do it when I get the rule for the inn. I’ll kneel, talk to mistress, and nothing comes up. Same if I use the enter/exit pose. But it does come up when I want to leave. And while I haven’t had a chance to repeat it, I also didn’t get a chance to use the word wall ritual. I’ll see if I can upload some screenshots later. Edited August 29 by twsnider1138
Talesien Posted August 29 Posted August 29 5 hours ago, twsnider1138 said: It’s definitely not just breezehome as I also can’t do it when I get the rule for the inn. I’ll kneel, talk to mistress, and nothing comes up. Same if I use the enter/exit pose. But it does come up when I want to leave. And while I haven’t had a chance to repeat it, I also didn’t get a chance to use the word wall ritual. I’ll see if I can upload some screenshots later. When you state: Nothing comes up, you saying that the "May I ask you a question" topic does not show if you are kneeling?
twsnider1138 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 1 hour ago, Talesien said: When you state: Nothing comes up, you saying that the "May I ask you a question" topic does not show if you are kneeling? May I ask you a question comes up and the usual options for the mistress are available. But the option to ask to enter “insert location here” does not come up at all.
twsnider1138 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 Ok, here are the screenshots I took just now. It shows me kneeling in the regular ask mistress pose, asking if I may speak, and all the options it gives me. Then it shows me entering and getting an infraction anyway followed up with me trying to leave the bannered mare and having the optiom to do so.
Talesien Posted August 29 Posted August 29 2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said: Ok, here are the screenshots I took just now. It shows me kneeling in the regular ask mistress pose, asking if I may speak, and all the options it gives me. Then it shows me entering and getting an infraction anyway followed up with me trying to leave the bannered mare and having the optiom to do so. Ok, thanks, as I don't have 0.4x installed anymore I can't really test that, looks odd though. Pretty sure that worked last time I tried (which is a while those rules are not my cup of tea, so I've them disabled usually). I asked LazyPalm to take a look.
twsnider1138 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 2 hours ago, Talesien said: Ok, thanks, as I don't have 0.4x installed anymore I can't really test that, looks odd though. Pretty sure that worked last time I tried (which is a while those rules are not my cup of tea, so I've them disabled usually). I asked LazyPalm to take a look. Ok, thank you kindly. I’ve paused binding for now as well.
rjn Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Some feedback for version 5.9. I like the change that handles bondage level and rewards/punishment. It's a good improvement that makes things easier to manage. >>I'm not sure what the leash rule is meant to do. My character had the leash rule and the game attempted to add the leash (equip neck runes) outside Riverwood but was blocked - either by a nudity rule (msg ="I'm not allowed to wear this") or by a worn DD collar/harness. >>When the whipping event happens, the animation plays correctly but the whipper then wanders off a short distance and the player is stuck in the whipping pose. The action key just repeats the "not listening to your pleas to stop" message. Eventually I have to resort to using the safeword option to continue. >>If you have both the "must ask to speak" and "dom speaks" rules it seems only the latter applies. >>If I want to have clothing or armor as part of an outfit, I need to use the Bondage Outfits option in the MCM menu, because I was unable to do this using the Outfit Builder in the wheel menu.
Talesien Posted September 1 Posted September 1 7 hours ago, rjn said: Some feedback for version 5.9. I like the change that handles bondage level and rewards/punishment. It's a good improvement that makes things easier to manage. >>I'm not sure what the leash rule is meant to do. My character had the leash rule and the game attempted to add the leash (equip neck runes) outside Riverwood but was blocked - either by a nudity rule (msg ="I'm not allowed to wear this") or by a worn DD collar/harness. >>When the whipping event happens, the animation plays correctly but the whipper then wanders off a short distance and the player is stuck in the whipping pose. The action key just repeats the "not listening to your pleas to stop" message. Eventually I have to resort to using the safeword option to continue. >>If you have both the "must ask to speak" and "dom speaks" rules it seems only the latter applies. >>If I want to have clothing or armor as part of an outfit, I need to use the Bondage Outfits option in the MCM menu, because I was unable to do this using the Outfit Builder in the wheel menu. Nudity rule is a bug, worn collar or harness should get replaced. In my opinion it is a shortcomming in the leash framework that it insists on blocking the collar slot. There is an option for a different leash now, that occupies a slot in with the leasher (i.e. the dom), but that's not working to well so far. At any rate it is odd that your collar didn't get replaced, always happend in my testing. Are you using unforgiving devices perhaps? That would be another mod interfering. What Follower Framewok are you using? Or anything else that lets your followers sandbox, emote, etc.? Makes sens IMO, but one should probably block the other.
rjn Posted September 1 Posted September 1 55 minutes ago, Talesien said: Nudity rule is a bug, worn collar or harness should get replaced. In my opinion it is a shortcomming in the leash framework that it insists on blocking the collar slot. There is an option for a different leash now, that occupies a slot in with the leasher (i.e. the dom), but that's not working to well so far. At any rate it is odd that your collar didn't get replaced, always happend in my testing. Are you using unforgiving devices perhaps? That would be another mod interfering. What Follower Framewok are you using? Or anything else that lets your followers sandbox, emote, etc.? Makes sens IMO, but one should probably block the other. Only using DD ng and zaz devices and Nether's framework for followers. The follower is very responsive to kneeling and has been approaching when necessary (rules changes, dairy events) so the whipping event is fairly unique in it's failure. With 5.9 I have yet to see the whipping event work correctly out of 5 or 6 tries even where the 2nd sub is whipped along with the player it still will end up stuck, In regard to the leash collar, I am using devious curses which does have a very nasty nudity tattoo that even blocks equipping spells or weapons. It's possible that interferes with many other mods. After I noticed how harsh it was enforcing nudity I changed settings in its' menu to affect chest slot only. IF everyone experiences the same behavior for the dialog permission events, I'm also OK with it.
lPalpatinel Posted September 4 Posted September 4 guys, it is my first time playing this mod. So when i was killing an dragon, without even have selected an npc to be my master and start the mod, out nowhere an quest soul bone started, there is way to avoid this quest ?
Talesien Posted September 4 Posted September 4 23 minutes ago, lPalpatinel said: guys, it is my first time playing this mod. So when i was killing an dragon, without even have selected an npc to be my master and start the mod, out nowhere an quest soul bone started, there is way to avoid this quest ? You can disable it in the MCM, but it shouldn't trigger if you don't have a dom. Never had that happen. Which version are you running?
lPalpatinel Posted September 5 Posted September 5 4 hours ago, Talesien said: You can disable it in the MCM, but it shouldn't trigger if you don't have a dom. Never had that happen. Which version are you running? there is only option to check in mcm, i thought leaving unchecked meant that the quest would not trigger. About my version, is the new one ( 0.4.34 )
Talesien Posted September 5 Posted September 5 14 hours ago, lPalpatinel said: there is only option to check in mcm, i thought leaving unchecked meant that the quest would not trigger. About my version, is the new one ( 0.4.34 ) That is actually the 'old' version, but yes it's the current official version. If it's not ticked and you've no Dom that's very odd, can't remember that ever happening to me. You could try and see if upgrading to 0.4.45 helps: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/234527-binding/page/87/#findComment-7271179
Ionenschatten Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) This mod disables cooking pot and tanning rack usage for me. I don't actively use it, it's a req. for another mod I use. It keeps spamming me with "OnControlUp()" or down and sometimes it goes crazy, spamming Unequip all items 10x a second. Idk why and the only fix is to load an old save. Oh and when I press E to use a tanning rack, I do use it for roughly 2 seconds before I stop automatically. Console reads: OnControlUp() Edited September 6 by Ionenschatten
Lazy Palm Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 5 hours ago, Ionenschatten said: I don't actively use it, it's a req. for another mod I use. Just out of curiosity what mod requires binding? Also, what version do you have installed?
DonQuiWho Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Hi @Lazy Palm Out of idle curiosity, if we have been using Binding 0.5.9, as opposed to this rather older LL version, is it safe to update that directly to 0.5.10 I have that installed in my relatively new, current, game, but as yet have not 'used' the mod, so to speak, not having changed outfits, appointed a dom etc It would be useful to know, thanks DQW
Lazy Palm Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said: Hi @Lazy Palm Out of idle curiosity, if we have been using Binding 0.5.9, as opposed to this rather older LL version, is it safe to update that directly to 0.5.10 I have that installed in my relatively new, current, game, but as yet have not 'used' the mod, so to speak, not having changed outfits, appointed a dom etc It would be useful to know, thanks DQW Upgrading any 0.5.x version to 0.5.10 should be fine. 2
bubba999 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Trying to install 0.5.10 and get the following message: "Missing files or folders. The following files or folders were not found in the archive. This is likely due to an incorrect FOMOD installer. This mod may not work correctly. Folder: "Bindingupdated\SKSE\plugins\Storageutildata\binding_updated_settings"" I can then install anyway or cancel. Install anyway doesn't install the mod.
rjn Posted September 7 Posted September 7 With 5.9 I found a glitch with the 2nd sub handling. If there is a 2nd sub and you get your freedom from the dom all seems to be fine. Both the PC and the 2nd sub gain their freedom as expected and all dialogs reflect this. Then once free, you dismiss the follower that was the 2nd sub and get a new dom in binding. If a whipping event then occurs the mod behaves as if there is still a 2nd sub and the dom will head off to whereever the former 2nd sub is for their part in the scene (I had this happen where ther PC was in Ivarsted and the ex-2nd sub was at Lakeview - when I coc-d to Lakeview the dual whipping scene played out.) After the scene I checked the dialog for the ex-sub and it was consistent with a dismissed follower and no sign of still being a sub.
jouda1212 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) Hello, trying new game with latest greatest 0.5.10 and found some maybe bugs around poses: - When you are in pose, other Binding events are sometime starting (like milking). The same during outfit editing - I tried to pose "For bondage", it takes follower too long (repeatedly if follower is near, then she did nothing, if needed to come first, everything work well) - i pressed E, "Can i ask ..." - I got a gag (ok), but I was still in pose, unable to move, hotkey displays about gag. - Maybe it would not be bad idea during posing and outfiting send DHLP Pause, to block other mods too. - Copy outfit to another bondage level does not work with some "ToDo" message ;-) Edit: I got often bindc_Slavery_Scene_DomToSum, please what it means? Some problem with animations? Edited September 7 by jouda1212
SullenMan Posted September 7 Posted September 7 It's not entirely clear how to add new clothing items. Deleting is easy. Adding is unclear. 1
Lazy Palm Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 2 hours ago, bubba999 said: Trying to install 0.5.10 and get the following message: "Missing files or folders. The following files or folders were not found in the archive. This is likely due to an incorrect FOMOD installer. This mod may not work correctly. Folder: "Bindingupdated\SKSE\plugins\Storageutildata\binding_updated_settings"" I can then install anyway or cancel. Install anyway doesn't install the mod. I am sorry about that. I uploaded an installer with a fix shortly after I added the one with the error. I thought install would work regardless. The one posted should not have that problem. 1
Lazy Palm Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 (edited) 2 hours ago, rjn said: With 5.9 I found a glitch with the 2nd sub handling. If there is a 2nd sub and you get your freedom from the dom all seems to be fine. Both the PC and the 2nd sub gain their freedom as expected and all dialogs reflect this. Then once free, you dismiss the follower that was the 2nd sub and get a new dom in binding. If a whipping event then occurs the mod behaves as if there is still a 2nd sub and the dom will head off to whereever the former 2nd sub is for their part in the scene (I had this happen where ther PC was in Ivarsted and the ex-2nd sub was at Lakeview - when I coc-d to Lakeview the dual whipping scene played out.) After the scene I checked the dialog for the ex-sub and it was consistent with a dismissed follower and no sign of still being a sub. I will go look over the release code. We are probably missing an alias cleaning somewhere. Thanks for the bug report! Edited September 7 by Lazy Palm
Lazy Palm Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 54 minutes ago, jouda1212 said: Hello, trying new game with latest greatest 0.5.10 and found some maybe bugs around poses: - When you are in pose, other Binding events are sometime starting (like milking). The same during outfit editing - I tried to pose "For bondage", it takes follower too long (repeatedly if follower is near, then she did nothing, if needed to come first, everything work well) - i pressed E, "Can i ask ..." - I got a gag (ok), but I was still in pose, unable to move, hotkey displays about gag. - Maybe it would not be bad idea during posing and outfiting send DHLP Pause, to block other mods too. - Copy outfit to another bondage level does not work with some "ToDo" message ;-) I will take a look at this. Might be missing a check on the story manager conditions. And thanks for the warning about the todo message. Was that in the mcm or outfit builder? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now