strapped_24_7_365 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago (edited) 2 hours ago, Talesien said: There is a reason for that ... it's flipping difficult to create any kind of semi-engaging interaction of the player dom kind with NPC's. Now with the ascent of LLM aided NPC's that might change, as LLM's are IMHO way better at playing subs then they are at playing doms. I'm a pretty solid writer if that's what is necessary. Pretty good at most things modding, piss weak at programming tho. oops Edited 19 hours ago by strapped_24_7_365
strapped_24_7_365 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 27 minutes ago, Lazy Palm said: I am likely to try to get it working without skyrimnet and go back and add an integration after the fact. The prompt stuff works well, but hard to coax the AI in using the actions like I want it to. Using voice or text? What model? Just curious.
Talesien Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago (edited) 15 minutes ago, strapped_24_7_365 said: Using voice or text? What model? Just curious. Skyrimnet uses various models for various tasks, so the input way is not important, both work fine. Problem is getting it to consistently and 'intelligently' apply actions. In the past the LLM's tended to either do nothing, or go way overboard ... or alternately tried to fall back to roleplaying it instead of using actions. It's a rather frustrating rollercoaster. Try not to steer LazyPalm towards trying again please. He will likely do so on his own again sooner or later and I would prefer later. It tends to bog everyting down while he gets frustrated by LLM's and how SkyrimNet works and what not. I'm not convinced it will ever work reliably, not with the current models and some of the technical ... problems those frameworks have. Edited 19 hours ago by Talesien
strapped_24_7_365 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Talesien said: Skyrimnet uses various models for various tasks, so the input way is not important, both work fine. Problem is getting it to consistently and 'intelligently' apply actions. In the past the LLM's tended to either do nothing, or go way overboard ... or alternately tried to fall back to roleplaying it instead of using actions. It's a rather frustrating rollercoaster. Try not to steer LazyPalm towards trying again please. He will likely do so on his own again sooner or later and I would prefer later. It tends to bog everyting down while he gets frustrated by LLM's and how SkyrimNet works and what not. I'm not convinced it will ever work reliably, not with the current models and some of the technical ... problems those frameworks have. I wouldn't, is solely that curiosity kills and I am a very inquisitive mind. My only purpose in questioning.
Spongebob Hentai Mod Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago On 10/6/2026 at 9:13 AM, bigbasi said: the nudity rule tries to unequip "my" sos trx futa schlong, how can I prevent this? "you're not allowed to wear this" and console log says 4194304 hasblock: false ... how can I add a block to that? Any keyword to add? The Dairy Milking quest seems to be broken... I get the message that the prequest ran, but than everything stops. I found out, that when I startquest the "maindairygettingmilkedquest" than it continues. Also the Main Binding quest always stops and starts new "Obey your Master", is this intended? And, the dairy and lactacid quest also dont care about the "free time" - they just start whenever they want to... which is kinda annoying when you are fishing for food 😉 And while I am at it: should I disable the NFF Sandboxing? Which version of SOS are you using?
Lazy Palm Posted 15 hours ago Author Posted 15 hours ago 3 hours ago, strapped_24_7_365 said: Using voice or text? What model? Just curious. I tried a bunch of different models on open router (qwen 235b, deepseek, maverick, etc.). Getting the LLM to do an actions when you ask for a specific thing seems to be fairly reliable, but nsfw actions just seem haphazard when/how they are used when the npc decides initiate on its own. If it feels like random numbers, might as well use random numbers... 3 hours ago, Talesien said: He will likely do so on his own again sooner or later and I would prefer later. It tends to bog everyting down while he gets frustrated by LLM's and how SkyrimNet works and what not. I'm not convinced it will ever work reliably, not with the current models and some of the technical ... problems those frameworks have. Talasien has listened to me on a few too many "why can't I get this damned action working?" benders 🙂
DonQuiWho Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 9 hours ago, strapped_24_7_365 said: Unfortunate, almost all for sub players. Near nothing for bulls/doms/both. Now I've no umbrage with subs ofc, but I for damned sure am not playing one. Have you not tried 'Diary of Mine' + (his version ) addons of HSH, PAHE, SlaveCart etc by Trollautokill? Plus, also the 'Enthralled Custom NPC Quests' mod? They really aren't for subs DQW
Talesien Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 4 hours ago, Lazy Palm said: Talasien has listened to me on a few too many "why can't I get this damned action working?" benders 🙂 You think? Maybe ... at this point I'm mostly concerned with keeping my favorite modder from giving up on modding on behalf of SkyrimNet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now