Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, jouda1212 said:

Can I please humbly ask for MCM option, to completely disable "Your party is under attack" dialogue (or, at least skip this dialogue unless with a heavy bondage, or answer like "No, and don't ask again")?
It can be sometime pretty annoying (at least in 5.11), and calling Safeword dialogue (from Adventuring at least) does not helps too.

As I see in bindc_EventQuest, test for Adventuring was removed, but probably applies to other event quests too

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

function EnteredCombat()
    if dom == none
        dom = StorageUtil.GetFormValue(none, "bindc_dom") as Actor
    endif
    ;bindc_Util.WriteInformation("entered combat - adventure check: " + StorageUtil.GetIntValue(dom, "bindc_adventure_running", 0))
    ;if StorageUtil.GetIntValue(dom, "bindc_adventure_running", 0) == 0
        if StorageUtil.GetIntValue(sub, "bindc_in_furniture", 0) > 0 || StorageUtil.GetIntValue(sub, "bindc_player_bound", 0) == 1
            if SkyMessage.Show("Your party is under attack. Should you be freed?", "Yes", "No, " + GetDomTitle() + " will proctect me") == "Yes"
                bindc_Main.gSafeword()
            endif
        endif
    ;endif
endfunction

 

Hmm, where do you get this? That should only trigger if you are attacked while in an event and events should only run in safe areas, so it's prettymuch limited to Dragon attacks or Miraak cultists.
Also I suggest updating to 5.12, it's save safe.

Posted

Sorry for the question because I don't understand anything about modding, but Binding has always worked fine for me without Devious Devices, only with ZaZ. Is this normal?

Posted
3 hours ago, blancoamz6 said:

Sorry for the question because I don't understand anything about modding, but Binding has always worked fine for me without Devious Devices, only with ZaZ. Is this normal?

Probably depends on the version and what parts (events, bondage outfits, etc.) you are using. Technically DD is required, but I can see Binding largely working without it, assuming one is careful in setting up custom bondage outfits with just ZAZ parts. I assume this or that will not work as intended, but you might get away with it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...