Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Ok the 2nd animation replacer still has the characters facing the wrong way. heres what I did exactly

Load save > MCM > Sexlab > Clean > wait for cleaning to finish > save > exit > install 2nd animation replacer > FNIS > Load save > MCM > Sexlab > Clean > wait for cleaning to finish > reset animations > save > load > try the animation - still backwards

can someone help?

What you have to do is install both animation replaces.

First   1st Panics Werewolf Animation (Replaces Doggystyle).rar  

Second  2nd Panic's Werewolf animation replacer.rar

Then run FNIS, startarrow-10x10.png the game, Sexlab/clean, then rest animations. 

Save, reopen, Done 

Ok the 2nd animation replacer still has the characters facing the wrong way. heres what I did exactly

Load save > MCM > Sexlab > Clean > wait for cleaning to finish > save > exit > install 2nd animation replacer > FNIS > Load save > MCM > Sexlab > Clean > wait for cleaning to finish > reset animations > save > load > try the animation - still backwards

can someone help?

Then run FNIS, startarrow-10x10.png the game, Sexlab/clean, then rest animations. 

Save, reopen, Done 

I have both installed and still backwards

can someone help?

Save, reopen, Done 

Have you tried going through every step again, this might fix it.

ok still backwards, but I noticed something. the 1st replacer replaces doggystyle with panic's new animation. (works fine) But the second replacer replaces the holding animation with the doggystyle animation from the 1st one, but the actors are facing eachother. I thought the 2nd replacer was supposed to replace the holding animation with Panic's new holding animation, wasn't it?

ok still backwards, but I noticed something. the 1st replacer replaces doggystyle with panic's new animation. (works fine) But the second replacer replaces the holding animation with the doggystyle animation from the 1st one, but the actors are facing eachother. I thought the 2nd replacer was supposed to replace the holding animation with Panic's new holding animation, wasn't it?

Ya, all i know is that when i installed 

it worked. Sorry 

Hey just wanted to say awesome animation!

Also if anyone wanted to test it that doesnt know how to use CK I have a zip made up to where you just install and its good to go ( as a note it does replace the Doggystyle one). Just Run FNIS afterwards and have a clean install of Sexlab.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b44fh7x4d0ynku/Panics%20Werewolf%20Animation%20(Replaces%20Doggystyle).rar

The player or npc's are rotated 180 degrees and are facing werewolf during animatiom v____v

I thought I was the only one with that problem, please do let me know if you find somtehing to fix this eh? Ill do the same if your still having trouble too.

First, I made fresh installation of SL, than I used 1lobo1's replacer, that showed up in this topic at first (1st file). Later, without running game just yet, I used second replacer (of Derpakin), overwriting files. I ran FNIS, loaded game, reset SL (option for uninstalling etc), reset animation registry, saved, load, and it works for me. The only thing left to do, is to align npc's via SL hotkeys, a lot forward, and slightly up/down. As a reminder, I did all this on clean installation of SL.

I reupload those replacers, so you don't have to look for 'em again.

So I attempted your suggestion and still did not work correctly. Characters are still facing the wrong way and on top of that, when I try to move their position manually, it moves the werewolf for a split second then reverts him back to the original position. I have absolutely no idea whats causing that. Thank your for your input though.

If you are dropping these animation files in as replacement files for existing animations, then you need to realize that SexLab has positional parameters set for each animation to compensate for how the animator built them. Some require the positional offsets, others require rotating one of the actors to face the right way. Panics animations appear to be very well done from an alignment perspective ( I didn't use any offsets at all when I built them into my SL build this afternoon. That, however, is building them as Ashal will build them. Adding the files to the Fnis lists, modifying the scripts to get them into the framework with their own entries instead of piggybacking on existing animations.

If you piggyback them onto an existing animation by renaming the files, then SL will still be using the positional parameters of the original animation and, if animated by different artists, may not line up as you might want them too.

On a related note, I see where Softimage can output Havok animation files and since I am much more proficient in Softimage than Max, I'll start playing around and see if it can produce any content or not. I have Max but don't like it :) I've had nothing but hell getting an imported skeleton to play nice with its associated meshes. Especially the XP32 flavors.

can someone help?

Save, reopen, Done 

Same me i didn't understand but they are skill how. still backward it is hard or me 

Guest guilmonn

Sorry guyz, modding Skyrim can be pretty complex task to do, and one mod works in a different way on different configurations, even if version of skyrim, skse, fnis, sl and other things are exactly the same. I just wrote, how I managed get this replacer working. I had bunch of different situations, when something, that was working for others, wasn't for me, at all. I suggest to stay put and wait patiently for the next wersion of SL, with this animation implemented :)

Hello everyone, I'm back for those of you who are having problems with the 180 degree rotation problems.

When I first compiled the animation replacer, I had to edit a script that was in charge of the rotation of the actors in the animation.

In my Steam>steamapps>common>skyrim>data>scripts>source  folder, I edited a file called sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc. Now I edited that file with Notepad++ and the lines in there that refers to werewolf and canine animations will show these lines:

Example:

function WerewolfHolding(string eventName, string id, float argNum, form sender)
    Name = "(Werewolf) Holding"

SetSFX(Squishing)
    AddRace(WerewolfBeastRace)

int a1 = AddPosition(Female, addCum=VaginalAnal)
    AddPositionStage(a1, "Werewolf_Holding_A1_S1")
    AddPositionStage(a1, "Werewolf_Holding_A1_S2")
    AddPositionStage(a1, "Werewolf_Holding_A1_S3")
    AddPositionStage(a1, "Werewolf_Holding_A1_S4")

int a2 = AddPosition(Creature)
    AddPositionStage(a2, "Werewolf_Holding_A2_S1", 40.0, rotate=180.0)
    AddPositionStage(a2, "Werewolf_Holding_A2_S2", 40.0, rotate=180.0)
    AddPositionStage(a2, "Werewolf_Holding_A2_S3", 40.0, rotate=180.0)
    AddPositionStage(a2, "Werewolf_Holding_A2_S4", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

AddTag("Creature")
    AddTag("Bestiality")
    AddTag("Dirty")
    AddTag("Holding")
    AddTag("Rough")
    AddTag("Werewolf")

Save()
endFunction

What I did was change the rotate=180.0 values into rotate=0.0. Then I saved it and zipped it and posted them on the forum. Now the problem with that is that Notepad++ does not properly compile these values. So for some of you, it didn't work.

What I figured out is that I needed to use the papyrus compiler from the CK to properly compile the changes made. So I opened CK and selected Skyrim.esm and set SexLab.esm as the Active File.

Then I searched for the SexLabQuestCreatureAnimationSlots and selected the script sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and selected Edit source.

ib6N9jb.png

Once there I simply complied the scripts (saving is not required) and TA-DA, Skyrim can now recognize and read the edited script because it's been re-compiled.

j0kpkMi.png

I'll re-upload the new compiled script+replacer for you to test out. It replaces the wolf missionary and werewolf holding positions. Don't forget to reset the animation registry in game.

If it doesn't work, or if you want it to replace a different animation slot, then follow the above steps to change the rotation and recompile the scripts in the CK. Please do get back to me and let me know if this has worked for you. Happy perving :)

Edit: I Re-uploaded the file again to include dog missionary script replacer in addition to the werewolf and wolf replacer. Please redownload the updated version below:

SexLab Panic's replacer (updated Dec 14th).rar

Actually, it seems that I'm unable to compile the script, I would post a full error log but it' s damn too long, ant it just keeps spamming about things that are not functions or are inexistent :(

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19498-problem-with-sexlab-in-creation-kit/?p=455073

ORRRRRR Just download the sexlab beta build, theyre all included allready:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/

2nd edit:  Oh nevermind,the official Sexlab 1.30 was released 3 hours ago, and all 3 are included and perfectly alligned.

Actually, it seems that I'm unable to compile the script, I would post a full error log but it' s damn too long, ant it just keeps spamming about things that are not functions or are inexistent :(

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19498-problem-with-sexlab-in-creation-kit/?p=455073

ORRRRRR Just download the sexlab beta build, theyre all included allready:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/

2nd edit:  Oh nevermind,the official Sexlab 1.30 was released 3 hours ago, and all 3 are included and perfectly alligned.

It seems that I started banging my head on the keyboard too quickly!

Those animations are working really good, nice work!

After a bit of script editing and replace werewolf holding animation:

Stage 1

wwolf1.jpg

Stage 2

wwolf4.jpg

Stage 3

wwolf3.jpg

Stage 3 again

wwolf.jpg

Stage 4

wwolf2.jpg

Looks really well done in game :cool: .

How did you do the scripting tweaks?  Im a bit of a noob.  As with when the dragon animation was initially rotated to 180 degrees of wrong, I tried editing the SSLCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex aswell as the source file inside Scripts.  It didnt work last time, not sure why I thought it would this time. 

Does it require going through the creation kit and actually modifying the Esm?

Wow, I love that texture replacer for the werewolf! Which one is that?

Small suggestion/ request for dog/ wolf animations; Something similar to the 'hug' animation seen in oblivion where missionary turns into the pc sort of 'holding' her canine partner. It's almost like she's being carried if that makes sense?

I understand what you mean. will create more animations for wolves and dogs but it will be a while before i make them though.