(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

DDa would stay on masters list i presume?

What about DDi / DDx? Devices are just more fun if used with DDi. If you are still planning to make some support for CD shop then it requires all 3.

And imo there is rather good chance that is someone has DDa then it has 2 others as well.

But from the other hand - DDi would put SLA back on the masters list.

Just a question in German for our german people:

Wäre jemand von Euch bereit, bei der Übersetzung des Mods ins Englische zu helfen? Es ist noch nicht ganz die finale Version aber wir würden gerne langsam damit anfangen, dies unseren anderen Übersetzern zu schicken, da die meisten Dialoge, die jetzt geschrieben sind, sich bis zur finalen Version nicht mehr allzu viel ändern werden.

There will be some news soon. We are currently working on independent projects which are close to being put together which means the next version of APPS is close to see the daylight.

Nice looking forward to the update or I suppose maybe updates since you are working on more than one project each. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi first of all, looks like a good Idea!

Unfortunately I can't say very much about it, for I got one problem:

As soon as Hulda offers me to work as a whore and led me to "her girls" and I have sex with one of them, nothing more happens! I don't get any other options/ information (concerning this mod) by talking to them or to Hulda. Is this a somehow known problem? Are there any ideas how to fix them?

Thx Beleg

(Hi, erstnal vorne weg, sieht nach ner guten Idee aus!

Leider kann ich nicht mehr dazu sagen, da ivh folgendes Problem habe:

Sobald mit Hulda anbietet als Hure zu arbeiten und mich nach oben zu "ihren Mädels " führt, und ich Sex mit einer von ihnen habe passiert nichts weiteres mehr! Ich bekomme keine weiteren Optionen/ Informationen diesen Mod betreffend mehr vo ihnen oder von Hulda.

Is dies ein bekanntes Problem? Gibts Ansätze dieses Problem zu lösen? )

Danke, Beleg

Hi first of all, looks like a good Idea!

Unfortunately I can't say very much about it, for I got one problem:

As soon as Hulda offers me to work as a whore and led me to "her girls" and I have sex with one of them, nothing more happens! I don't get any other options/ information (concerning this mod) by talking to them or to Hulda. Is this a somehow known problem? Are there any ideas how to fix them?

Danke, Beleg

its where mod ends atm 

they are working on next part for some time now 

so it should be out soon ...

The independent projects that Heromaster was referring to have been released :)

Favor Return Overhaul, which 1. Makes it harder (thus more realistic) to befriend NPCs by doing them favours and 2. It uses our APPS Framework (yeah!).

SerialStrip, which offers functionality for stripping clothes and armor while playing appropriate animations by aqqh.

These little mods will be nice additions to APPS but we also wanted to make them available for other players and modders too so we released them separately.

Very cool to see the individual elements coming together (especially the stripper).  Does this mean the APPS mod itself will still receive an update soon?  I've been waiting to replay skyrim for updates to this and solutions (probably my favorite mods).... solutions has finally started updating recently so I am now waiting with baited breath.  That said I know getting substantial work on side projects like this can be difficult (especially when multiple people are involved) so i'd be happy just to hear about progress :)

Just a question in German for our german people:

Wäre jemand von Euch bereit, bei der Übersetzung des Mods ins Englische zu helfen? Es ist noch nicht ganz die finale Version aber wir würden gerne langsam damit anfangen, dies unseren anderen Übersetzern zu schicken, da die meisten Dialoge, die jetzt geschrieben sind, sich bis zur finalen Version nicht mehr allzu viel ändern werden.

Wäre dabei, könnte ggf. auch das proofreading übernehmen (nochmal über die Übersetzungen drüberlesen, Rechtschreibfehler beseitigen, etc.)

• 4 weeks later...