(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Yes we are! In fact, I hadn't realized we were so close :shy:

As we said before, Heromaster is principally busy with integrating APPS (the mod) with the APPS-Framework. While doing this, he's also adding new dialogues, scenes and generally more stuff to do... and in his last report he said that there are just 2 scenes remaining that he wants to add and then the new version will be ready for release :exclamation:

But keep in mind that scenes are "notoriously fragile" (his exact words) so "just 2 more scenes" are definitely more than a couple of hours work! Still, the next milestone is awfully near.

Yes we are! In fact, I hadn't realized we were so close :shy:

As we said before, Heromaster is principally busy with integrating APPS (the mod) with the APPS-Framework. While doing this, he's also adding new dialogues, scenes and generally more stuff to do... and in his last report he said that there are just 2 scenes remaining that he wants to add and then the new version will be ready for release :exclamation:

But keep in mind that scenes are "notoriously fragile" (his exact words) so "just 2 more scenes" are definitely more than a couple of hours work! Still, the next milestone is awfully near.

Cool.

Would you say that a release this weekend is within the realm of possibilities or would you say that isn't possible at all? (or perhaps you will say "shut up and wait patiently").

Edited by petervaz

Let's say you may not want to cancel any romantic dinners you have planned for this weekend.

It's always difficult to make an estimation because of the un-scheduled way people work on a hobby project. Plus it's better if we under-promise and over-deliver ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to disappoint you, but due to unforeseen real life issues the release will be delayed. :(

We will be able to resume work as soon as things get sorted. Rest assured that the project is NOT dead, just on hold.

Cheers!

(EDIT: changed timeframe estimation)

Damn! Love this mod so far! Hoe you get things back on track quite fast!

I have one issue with your mod though. After my decision for doing the whore and the first checkup upstairs in the Mar, the progress is stuck. I meet the two girls who shall check my capabilities and after the first "check" (licking), nothing happens. I can jump from the bed, I can talk to them, but nothing happens:

post-824718-0-00333000-1433592520_thumb.jpg

BTW: Is there a possibility to make screenshots with a clean screen? No cross or other gui- elements.

BTW: Is there a possibility to make screenshots with a clean screen? No cross or other gui- elements.

Open the console and type "tm" (no quotes) [command stands for "toggle menus"] will remove all GUI elements for screenshots. 

Typing it again (or just hitting the "up" key on your keyboard - which scrolls back in the buffer of commands you've typed into the console) then hitting "enter" will make the GUI appear again.

Also, having the console open "freezes" any current animation playing, which helps getting screenshots.

I have one issue with your mod though. After my decision for doing the whore and the first checkup upstairs in the Mar, the progress is stuck. I meet the two girls who shall check my capabilities and after the first "check" (licking), nothing happens. I can jump from the bed, I can talk to them, but nothing happens.

For now, this is where the mod ends.

meh 10 months of waiting,few more weeks, tis noting. :sleepy:<_<:dodgy::s:@:(

Quite a few things where done, which lead to this (fraction) being made public.

And please everyone, don't forget about this post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rest In Peace, Heromaster

It brings us great pain to announce that, sadly, Heromaster has passed away.

He was an inspiration to us, a man whose ideas made us join him on an awesome journey of creativity to bring to life the story he envisioned. He was a teacher, untiringly sharing with us his knowledge of the tools he used and helping us improve our skills. A great team-player, who never reserved the role of the leader for himself but instead built a democratic team of equals. A cultured mind, with whom it was thrilling to have enlightening conversations about philosophy, religion, politics and economics.

But, most importantly, he was a true friend. Our friend.

We send our deepest condolences to his family and relatives, with the promise that Heromaster will never be forgotten: his ideas will live on through his work and will continue to thrive by the people who will keep building on the foundations that he has laid.

With this resolve in mind, the APPS Dev Team will strive to complete and release Heromaster's work as he (to the best of our knowledge) intended it. At this time we cannot offer a realistic timeframe for this as there are a lot of unknown factors involved.

It is a sad day when someone in a close community is lost.  I find particularly sad when a person so highly thought of by his peers, has been lost within our small community.  I never spoke to Heromaster, but to have one of his team speak so highly of him is a true testament of his character.  I feel your loss and offer my condolences.

Wulf

It's a real bad news. Sometimes very active member on the community disappear into the void all of a sudden.  Unfortunately, In this case, is for the most tragic reason. Deepest condolence to the family. I'm sure Hero, from above, will smile at your kind words of remembrance.

• 2 weeks later...