(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

A truly tragic state of affairs.  My condolences and sincerest sympathy for his family and friends.  He will be greatly missed.

I am truly greatful to the members of this mods team who are still endeavouring to finish and release it.  It may not be much, but in its own way, this mod then becomes a tribute to its creator, and for every person who ends up using it.  A small thank you, and as close a token as any of us could have to laying flowers on his grave.

RIP Heromaster.  Though you are now gone,  for those of us here, you will never be forgotten.  

I'd lie if I said I knew Hero well, but APPS was one of the first Sexlab mods that really caught my attention and this was one of the first threads on this board for me to post in, so his passing saddens me on a somewhat personal level, like learning an artist I liked is gone.

Deepest sympathies to his friends and family. To the APPS team specifically, thanks for endeavoring to finish the project in the face of such personal and professional loss to your ranks. I wish you great success. Take your time and take care!

Thank you all for your thoughts and your condolences.

It is very comforting to see all this love for Heromaster and his work. And it's reassuring to see all this emotional support at times such as these.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I joined back in 2011 and never posted anything. I never had anything important to say I guess.

But I wanted to everyone to know that thier work and the entertainment they bring to others via mods and jokes and everything else is greatly appreciated. I am saddened by this news but from his posts he seemed fairly happy. So I take comfort in that.

Rest in peace. :heart:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey I have a small issue when I do the quest it works fine but when, hulda tests me for the whore job my char has sex with first npc but all animations stop on the second npc making it impossible to finish the test..

i Dont know if the seconde npc is suppose to work, but after that the mod is finished anyway (hopefully not forever)

• 3 months later...
Guest Seraphymne

Can anyone help me uninstall this mod? I took out the esp but now everyone stands around with their arms stretched out and not moving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, we're having trouble obtaining the original files from the creator's computer. Until we get what he had done prior to his death, we're in no position to continue.

Sorry about that. :(

When I discovered this mod, naturally I took the serve food, no whoring role. Then that pretty merchant came along still chattering about Khajiit caravans... and I was all like... why not. Around the third time or so she paid a huge reward for her evenings comfort.

Being low level at the time I was OMG GOLD... LOTS OF IT! And thus began the downfall of a pure hearted hero into cash hungry vixen.

Well played Heromaster... well played. News of his departure to Sovengaard saddens me to know this mod will not continue with such a diabolically fun quest expirence, moreso, I have read in a number of places at how helpful he was to other modders and an asset to the community as a whole.

A bit late yes, but my sincere condolance to you, the APPS team, and those that knew him.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I got to the point where Hulda takes you upstairs to have fun with the 2 women in black but I'm only able to get as far as one of them licking the PC and then something seems to interrupt whats going on as soon as the licking animation finishes  and the other one will look at you and say 'huh?' or something similar. If I talk to either of them I can't do anything and if I go downstairs to talk to Hulda theres no new dialog options.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are there any chances that this mode will be fully developed?

0, i guess Heromaster was pulling whole mod, and now that hes gone, so is mod.

most sources in archive and if someone wanted, they would have already finished mod