(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Beside making use of the newer utilities like our APPS Framework, PapyrusUtil and the new functions of SexLab I've gone through the dialogues andd added male dialogues everywhere. So your beloved Dragonborn will be accurately treated by his/her gender.

I also changed alot of the conditions to reflect the relationship between you and a NPC. So for example you wouldn't intimidate your best friend if he happens to ask you for a fuck.

Also dialogues, actions and reactions are more medieval themed. Next thing I think I've fixed now all the remaining bugs. I think in a few days I'm done with the tavern job itself and will then focus on the whoring part.

hello, 

i tell me something after play it again and again...

have you planned to extend the idea of the mod in all Inn of skyrim? maybe with interactions between them? (exemple; a quest wherehulda say you to go to work for a friend who have an Inn which need a beautiful submissive whore to entertain the guests and come back to hulda to say how it happened) or maybe the same "way of the mod" (i don't how to say it in english) for all the Inn (enter in every Inn and restart the same quests as the bannered mare)

The goal is that you will be able to work in other taverns too. And yes, Hulda and your reputation would open oppurtunities to work in other taverns.

We also will implement different events where you don't have to work in the tavern itself. Maybe Honningbrew mead is running out of stock so you would be send to get a new delivery.

What I'm changing already is the way the progression from a waitress to a whore is running. That means you will be able to just serve the guests instead of whoring in the tavern if the story progressed to this point. Or vice versa.

The player should be responsible for their actions which means that it will be possible to roleplay your character as a cheap slut which does everything for a few Septims as well as being strict and reject any advances from the patrons. Both ways have advantages and disadvantages.

The Drunken Huntsman is a different construction site ;) What I'm willing to tell right now is that the Drunken Huntsman will serve as a hotel where guests can stay overnight or for a longer period of time. This will make things more immersive if people are coming to Whiterun from other places (And no, I'm not willing to tell why people would come to visit Whiterun ;)).

Are we are going to create similar places in other cities? Likely, but CGi is responsible for this part and he has the last word on this, because those places have to be created and they take their time.

Are we are going to create similar places in other cities? Likely, but CGi is responsible for this part and he has the last word on this, because those places have to be created and they take their time.

Very likely, now that i have more assets available to work with.

'Nuf said. ;)

Beside making use of the newer utilities like our APPS Framework, PapyrusUtil and the new functions of SexLab I've gone through the dialogues andd added male dialogues everywhere. So your beloved Dragonborn will be accurately treated by his/her gender.

I also changed alot of the conditions to reflect the relationship between you and a NPC. So for example you wouldn't intimidate your best friend if he happens to ask you for a fuck.

Also dialogues, actions and reactions are more medieval themed. Next thing I think I've fixed now all the remaining bugs. I think in a few days I'm done with the tavern job itself and will then focus on the whoring part.

That's a great remake of the mod. I love it all you wrote. Please, help me to understand correctly - would new version allow male prostitution as well?

I am upstairs and one of these 2 Girls just finished eating me out, then nothing happends, I have got the questcomplete notifications, så I Went back down to talk with hulda but all I get is the normal dialogs she use to come up with, nothing that say,s I am reddy for start work as whore.
Any way to advance the quest by console? or something?

Enjoying this mod so far but now I am a bit frustrated that I am lockt and cant proceed.

sry for poor English and any misspelings.

T

i knwo i read how to fix this somewhere but i cannot reamamber where..but how do i fix so that the dilough from the mods aint silant and acttely spoken? also i dont seem to get the dance animations either sorry if this problems have been getting an solution somewhere that i missed (sorry for grammar error and misspeling)

if you mean voice acted dialogues then there are none

if you mean subtitles that are displayed long enough to read them its the Fuz Ro D'oh mod (should be easy to find on nexus)

If custom animation are not working for ya you most likely forgot to run FNIS for users tool.

Ah thank you mate and aslo can nayone tip me of any mod that makes the "private" parts have better Visuals then just blured out? .-.

if you mean voice acted dialogues then there are none

if you mean subtitles that are displayed long enough to read them its the Fuz Ro D'oh mod (should be easy to find on nexus)

If custom animation are not working for ya you most likely forgot to run FNIS for users tool.

Ah thank you mate and aslo can nayone tip me of any mod that makes the "private" parts have better Visuals then just blured out? .-. 

You mean female body mod?

Most popular are CBBE 3.3 or UNPB. There are several less popular as well.

Which one is better is a discussion like which one is better Pepsi or Coca Cola...

For male body mod by far the most popular is Schlongs of Skyrim.

1, Coca cola and i mean is ther any mod that dose it for both or do i need to get them separatly?

You mean female body mod?

Most popular are CBBE 3.3 or UNPB. There are several less popular as well.

Which one is better is a discussion like which one is better Pepsi or Coca Cola...

For male body mod by far the most popular is Schlongs of Skyrim.