(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

1, Coca cola and i mean is ther any mod that dose it for both or do i need to get them separatly?

Yes, Schlongs is only for males - i guess sexlab does have some kind of male naked body but SOS is most likely of way better quality.

Same goes to females. To have the best quality you need one of female body mods like CBBE, UNPB or several others. it doesn't make much of a difference which one you choose - mainly its a matter of which one you would personally like the most. Tho some armor mods may be available for example only to CBBE, or only to UNP, or only to sevenbase (another of female body mods).

I use CBBE 3.3 HDT. With so called bodyslide - which allows you to customize the look of a body to fit your tastes.

Tbh making your female character to look rly awesome there are hundreds of mods around. I wont even try to name them.

But you can add everything. Different hairstyles, different skin textures, different eye textures even different teeth and nails...

Thanks for the male character support in advance!

Maybe different locations will help with the problem of only having 2-3 customers to serve for an entire day :P .

I test your mod with a fresh character. The tavern job is okay, but the endurance trial is buggy. I tried several times, with cliking on th text or not : in all the case, it's impossible to succes. More, after that, the two whores stop (maybe no anymore managed by the mod, but by the general inn script), and go to listen music or wandering for nothing...

I test your mod with a fresh character. The tavern job is okay, but the endurance trial is buggy. I tried several times, with cliking on th text or not : in all the case, it's impossible to succes. More, after that, the two whores stop (maybe no anymore managed by the mod, but by the general inn script), and go to listen music or wandering for nothing...

The "Endurance" trial is not yet completed, the first half is all that is done. An update has been said to be being released very soon though.

Side note (still in 0.10.2c so it might be different in the next version already) when playing male with male clients the animations have trouble loading. First they don't start and the characters just stand overlapping in the same location. After pressing [ to reset the scene it works, but the positions are reversed from what the dialogue said it would be (client is on bottom instead of PC). I can just hit the swap key from SexLab, so for me every scene starts with hitting these two keys. It might be on my end of another mod, but I did start a clean save with MO.

The goal is that you will be able to work in other taverns too. And yes, Hulda and your reputation would open oppurtunities to work in other taverns.

We also will implement different events where you don't have to work in the tavern itself. Maybe Honningbrew mead is running out of stock so you would be send to get a new delivery.

What I'm changing already is the way the progression from a waitress to a whore is running. That means you will be able to just serve the guests instead of whoring in the tavern if the story progressed to this point. Or vice versa.

The player should be responsible for their actions which means that it will be possible to roleplay your character as a cheap slut which does everything for a few Septims as well as being strict and reject any advances from the patrons. Both ways have advantages and disadvantages.

The Drunken Huntsman is a different construction site ;) What I'm willing to tell right now is that the Drunken Huntsman will serve as a hotel where guests can stay overnight or for a longer period of time. This will make things more immersive if people are coming to Whiterun from other places (And no, I'm not willing to tell why people would come to visit Whiterun ;)).

Are we are going to create similar places in other cities? Likely, but CGi is responsible for this part and he has the last word on this, because those places have to be created and they take their time.

And what about a follower mod that you talked about during summer, will it be included?

i seem to be stuck for some reason i go the bannerd Mare and ask for the job i get the cloths and nothings happening ! the Description is not that help full !! ,

what do i have to do ? , what should happen ? , do some one just come to me or i have to go to them , how do i Prostitute the Character ?? , i dont have much options when i talk to people , just the Regular Dialogs and one from Romance and a few from sexlab Dialog mod , thats it

Now that i'm finally back home, after being away for to long, things will hopefully progress faster.
Antono plans to work on the undressing part of the framework, so we can finally put aqqhs animations to use so you people can see them ingame ... in a working context.
Hero is still porting the original APPS mod to the already existing framework, fixes bugs, changes dialogue and makes the maid and whore job repeatable.
And i work on creating areas like an isle, an "establishment" near riften, a shop where i'm not sure yet where to place it and some other stuff.

So afterall: No ETA, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on my work:

The Serial Stripping plugin is now working and has reached (my definition of) Alpha stage!

This means it's working but needs critical improvements (e.g. an MCM menu, a way for the player to configure buttons, a way to get notified when player changes clothing etc). Also, it's almost certain there'll be more than a few bugs to iron out. Not for release yet.

For those who don't remember, this plugin offers a way to undress one clothing item with each button press, complete with animations by aqqh, instead of just having all clothes disappear instantly from the body. I had to put this on pause and work on our APPS relationship module but now, since I can't help Heromaster with his APPS (the mod) work due to me not knowing the German language, I resumed work on this.

By the way, aqqh, on behalf of all the team, a big Thank You for your work with these animations. I hope you'll enjoy seeing them in action :shy: .

By the way, aqqh, on behalf of all the team, a big Thank You for your work with these animations. I hope you'll enjoy seeing them in action :shy: .

i'm quite sure that i will   ;)

even if this mod would be half as good as i think it will - it would still be among the best  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Some news: Played around to fix the bards so that they are having their daily routine. But without changing alot of vanilla scripts there is not a chance to make this work.

So no changes will be made to the bards currently.

On the other hand, the Bannered Mare now should be completely fixed. No NPC will walk around anymore to use furniture they are not supposed to use. Like walking into the kitchen or going upstairs.

Not very invasive. So if you have APPS installed but not started, it will not hit your gameplay performance. Even if you play the mod, the performance hit will be as low as possible. There are a just few update events which could stress the Papyrus engine.

Currently there are changes to the world which are the Bannered Mare and the Drunken Huntsman. So if you have any mods installed which also change those cells you want to create a merged patch to have the different modifications included. I will release more information about that topic with the next version.

A new dependency will be the APPS - Framework while SL - Aroused will be removed. All Aroused related content has been disabled until a better solution could be found.