(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

seriously man, one post above yours.....

and "the point where Hulda takes you upstairs with the two girls" is actually the end.

well that's something that i didnt expected. Sorry. Also im curious (if i didnt miss it) if is there any way to donate to modders.

It would be amazing if there would be moar story. Sorry for grammar, english isnt my native lang :)

I wish mods came back here and told us "What's UP". 

Since they didn't make estimated August release, would be nice to know what is the next estimated date of release.

And what has changed, that they had to delay it. Its a little frustrating to come everyday day to check for any information and find nothing.

And if there is not going to be next release, would also be nice to know.

The problem with us not writing anything is due to the fact that we don't have anything to say.
The only new stuff is core mechanics - technical stuff - that we don't want to post as it does say nothing about gameplay and playable content, which is not actively worked on atm.
But be assured that we still work on the project. Next release will not be the test mod, but a tool and the relationship framework for modders to take a look at and fiddle around with. The test mod is developed simultaneously and will hopefully be one of the first mods that uses the relationship framework and is planed for release "shortly" after.

Please remember: Those are plans and due to a plans nature, those can change.

As for me, this mod is worth to wait for. I can't say that i wasn't disappointed when new announced version for August didn't came out, but at the same time, I know it is better to wait until all will be set up in the mod for pleasurable and smooth playing. So, thumbs up for the team that works on this brilliant mod. :)

The problem with us not writing anything is due to the fact that we don't have anything to say.

The only new stuff is core mechanics - technical stuff - that we don't want to post as it does say nothing about gameplay and playable content, which is not actively worked on atm.

But be assured that we still work on the project. Next release will not be the test mod, but a tool and the relationship framework for modders to take a look at and fiddle around with. The test mod is developed simultaneously and will hopefully be one of the first mods that uses the relationship framework and is planed for release "shortly" after.

Please remember: Those are plans and due to a plans nature, those can change.

My question was mostly: "How long next update will not be released for". 

You can say something like: "Nothing will be release at least till the end of November"

To be a tester for the tool, you need to be a scripter using the CK thru MO.
To be a tester for the RS Fw, you'll have to create your own mod that uses it and you'll ofc have to create scripts as well.

The release will be public anyway, so eveyone who's interessted will be able to test it.

To be a tester for the tool, you need to be a scripter using the CK thru MO.

To be a tester for the RS Fw, you'll have to create your own mod that uses it and you'll ofc have to create scripts as well.

The release will be public anyway, so eveyone who's interessted will be able to test it.

I see. thanks for the reply CGI.

News:

During the work on the test mod we decided to change our workflow and are working on the more technical base. That said, we will first release the framework for modders, so they can play around with it, test it and make suggestions. The test mod will then be later (sorry, no ETA) released to make use of the framework functionality.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod but, what exactly happens after 'Endurance'? It says it's completed but, I don't know what to do because nothing happens for me, the two girls just stand there and watch, Hulda(or whatever her name is) doesn't give any options for quests either. Is 'Endurance' technically the end of the mod for now?

Hi,

I'm dropping in to say I am back after about a month of vacation followed by a period of insufficient free time :shy:

To expand on what Heromaster said, we were working on the test mod with the intention to eventually (after successful testing) distill it and turn it into a framework. We realized, though, that coding would be more efficient if we set out to build as a framework in the first place, plus it would save time in the long run (no need to turn the test mod into a framework afterwards). So, we are currently building this backbone framework and will be later plugging our existing code as modules on it.

...and this means that we're working on some non-so-exciting stuff like the "mod registration module" instead of the actual juicy quests! So, sorry for the apparent lack of titillating updates but this work is sadly necessary. Although I bet there are some registration fetishists and submodule-lovers out there who genuinely find this update mighty interesting!

Hi,

I'm dropping in to say I am back after about a month of vacation followed by a period of insufficient free time :shy:

To expand on what Heromaster said, we were working on the test mod with the intention to eventually (after successful testing) distill it and turn it into a framework. We realized, though, that coding would be more efficient if we set out to build as a framework in the first place, plus it would save time in the long run (no need to turn the test mod into a framework afterwards). So, we are currently building this backbone framework and will be later plugging our existing code as modules on it.

...and this means that we're working on some non-so-exciting stuff like the "mod registration module" instead of the actual juicy quests! So, sorry for the apparent lack of titillating updates but this work is sadly necessary. Although I bet there are some registration fetishists and submodule-lovers out there who genuinely find this update mighty interesting!

This update gave me chills down my spine. Thank you.

Excellent mendanto!

Then you might also be interested to know that the mod registration module has been pretty much completed.

By this piece of code, we achieve the following important goals:

1. Mod Priority:

Mods are registered and assigned a specific priority. This can be different from the load order or ModOrganizer priority and it is set very easily via the MCM menu. Priority is used to resolve conflicts between mods. For example, if the user is happy with the way mod A accesses the framework but mod B wants to modify something that could potentially break mod A (or that the user simply doesn't like), he/she can simply give higher priority to mod A than mod B.

Moreover, priority is not an all-or-nothing attribute, i.e. it's not simply giving total control to just the top-priority mod. Instead, any mod, no matter its priority, can affect the framework, provided it does not conflict with a higher-priority mod for that specific issue. For example, if mod A (top-priority) wants feature X turned on, mod B (lower priority) wants feature Y turned off and mod C (lowest priority) wants value Z increased by 50%, they can all be accommodated! If, however, modder B discovers that his mod breaks due to mod C changing value Z, he can specify that his mod also wants value Z set to default. The framework then will disregard mod C changes. It will however make a note of that and, in the event that mod B is removed, mod C will have its wish granted.

2. Mod Initialization Queue:

Up to now, when installing multiple mods at the same time, a situation is created where every mod initializes at the same time, running its code simultaneously with other mods and potentially arriving at errors and a broken game. The mod registration framework organizes the mods (which have registered) into an array and then gives permission for initialization one at a time until the array is empty. Thus, every mod is allowed to be installed/initialized safely.

For extra chills down the spine, here's a naughty screenshot of the registration framework caught in a depraved act (changing priorities):

post-304288-0-94669900-1411994993_thumb.jpg

Excellent mendanto!

Then you might also be interested to know that the mod registration module has been pretty much completed.

By this piece of code, we achieve the following important goals:

1. Mod Priority:

Mods are registered and assigned a specific priority. This can be different from the load order or ModOrganizer priority and it is set very easily via the MCM menu. Priority is used to resolve conflicts between mods. For example, if the user is happy with the way mod A accesses the framework but mod B wants to modify something that could potentially break mod A (or that the user simply doesn't like), he/she can simply give higher priority to mod A than mod B.

Moreover, priority is not an all-or-nothing attribute, i.e. it's not simply giving total control to just the top-priority mod. Instead, any mod, no matter its priority, can affect the framework, provided it does not conflict with a higher-priority mod for that specific issue. For example, if mod A (top-priority) wants feature X turned on, mod B (lower priority) wants feature Y turned off and mod C (lowest priority) wants value Z increased by 50%, they can all be accommodated! If, however, modder B discovers that his mod breaks due to mod C changing value Z, he can specify that his mod also wants value Z set to default. The framework then will disregard mod C changes. It will however make a note of that and, in the event that mod B is removed, mod C will have its wish granted.

2. Mod Initialization Queue:

Up to now, when installing multiple mods at the same time, a situation is created where every mod initializes at the same time, running its code simultaneously with other mods and potentially arriving at errors and a broken game. The mod registration framework organizes the mods (which have registered) into an array and then gives permission for initialization one at a time until the array is empty. Thus, every mod is allowed to be installed/initialized safely.

For extra chills down the spine, here's a naughty screenshot of the registration framework caught in a depraved act (changing priorities):

attachicon.gif2014-09-29_00001.jpg

Oh wow, color me impressed. I would have loved to see something like this back in the oblivion days.