NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

Sounds like it doesn't like when you use "update3d" but that's necessary to change animations. That's probably why it's not compatible with lovers.

I'll look into it' date=' but seriously the update3d is the only thing nudeshy does to switch your character animations to the new ones.

[/quote']

If you say so, then it is so. Don't think seriously. If CA doesn't like update3d function then definitely it's on CA's part OR my own problem. (You know, CA itself has already tons of issues.)

Hopefully you won't have to switch around as much with this latest one. :)

I sent u a pm

I just realized what you meant. I thought you were talking about coding in the compatibility for your custom mod that was kind of like setbody' date=' but I can't redo all the animations to look natural for your bodymod. That'd take forever. x_x

[/quote']

Thanks shia the sexxhecker is fixed, by the way could you still please implement the custom system for body's mentioned in the quoted post? Thanks :)

Hopefully you won't have to switch around as much with this latest one. :)

I sent u a pm

I just realized what you meant. I thought you were talking about coding in the compatibility for your custom mod that was kind of like setbody' date=' but I can't redo all the animations to look natural for your bodymod. That'd take forever. x_x

[/quote']

oh okay no problem...

do you know how to re-do animations? I'd love to learn:)

• 2 weeks later...

I've encountered a bug with the Can't equip armour during battle.

Every time i enter combat, my armour unequips automatically. Like, my armor hasn't been torn off by being damaged, just the first second combat starts the plugin will unequip my armor.

Tried disabling the CEADB and still i have the problem. Going to try disabling the jail mod and see if that helps.

EDIT: Tried disabling both the jail and CEADB, still got the same bug. GOing to try disabling nudeshy x altogether.

EDIT2: Yeah disabling everything Nudeshy related fixed the issue.

Found an issue with sex animations when the male amins are turned on and the male is already naked before sex

Thanks.

You know' date=' it's a lot more helpful when you use specifics so I'll be able to find the problem easier. I play oblivion almost every other day and I'm not getting this issue.

Tell me what weapon they're using, what other mods are in play, which sex animation, what kind of bug is happening etc. and I'll be able to find it, but simply stating that you found a bug makes it hard for me. :/

I've encountered a bug with the Can't equip armour during battle.

Every time i enter combat, my armour unequips automatically. Like, my armor hasn't been torn off by being damaged, just the first second combat starts the plugin will unequip my armor.

Tried disabling the CEADB and still i have the problem. Going to try disabling the jail mod and see if that helps.

EDIT: Tried disabling both the jail and CEADB, still got the same bug. GOing to try disabling nudeshy x altogether.

EDIT2: Yeah disabling everything Nudeshy related fixed the issue.

What a strange bug... sounds like something's getting stuck. I'll look into it.

Ok, what happens exactly is when a male is naked and using the covering anmis before sex starts, when sex starts they will be tryibg to use the sex amin and the covering amin at the same time. Try with standing poses to get a good look at what i mean. I'll keep testing.

PS- could you please tell me how to make he script detect that you've got a custom body? I've been looking for the set body handling code as a starting point but came up blank. Thanks.

hmm... is it the regular covering pose or the dipping one (the one where he will crouch down for a second then come back up)?

If it's the dipping one, you have to reset it by disabling nudeshy X, saving, then re-eneabling the plugin.

You'll find the handing code in the checknudeobject codes. it checks for "bombshell" (this is setbody) and it checks for "bodysuit" (bodyshapes).

This is the FIRST version of nudeshy I've used that actually works for me. Brilliant!

A couple of problems, though (very minor)

1) Using Mad Companionship Spells, if I "Trade" with NPCs their clothes are often (not always) removed and they won't ever put them back on. Good to use on Legion Soldiers...

2) Sometimes after having sex, the males wouldn't put their clothes back on - which I can fix by using the MCS "Trade" command. I whored myself out at Inn of Ill Omen and everyone was standing around covering their naughty bits - and I was actually laughing out loud.

3) See You Sleep doesn't work (for me) if I try to go to bed while naked. My girl covers herself, and wakes up sleeping in mid-air. Easy to fix by defining sleepwear, though, so no big deal (my poor girl had no clothes at all at the time - so I noticed it...)

There might be a very, very minor conflict with Mad Companionship Spells. I had a BLAST walking my new toon from IC to Cheydinhal wearing nothing but sandals, though.

A couple of suggestions (if you ever come back to his - no big deal):

1) My female NPC shouldn't cover herself when there's only females looking at her. This could be my problem, though. Not sure...

2) Randomize the NPC nudity a bit. Maybe a 50% chance that the NPC is shy. All of the NPCs I've stripped get "shy". Some should be brazen harlots!

All in all, this is fantastic work, and I can easily work around my little concerns. A keeper!

The mod you're looking for is "SM Bounty"

1) My female NPC shouldn't cover herself when there's only females looking at her. This could be my problem, though. Not sure...

2) Randomize the NPC nudity a bit. Maybe a 50% chance that the NPC is shy. All of the NPCs I've stripped get "shy". Some should be brazen harlots!

actually, I was already thinking about adding the second suggestion in. It seems pretty easy to implement now that I've thought of a way to do it.

The first suggestion... I'm not sure. If I do implement it, I'd also have to create another option for the Are You Shy spell. I'll think about a way to implement it, though.

1) Using Mad Companionship Spells, if I "Trade" with NPCs their clothes are often (not always) removed and they won't ever put them back on. Good to use on Legion Soldiers...

2) Sometimes after having sex, the males wouldn't put their clothes back on - which I can fix by using the MCS "Trade" command. I whored myself out at Inn of Ill Omen and everyone was standing around covering their naughty bits - and I was actually laughing out loud.

3) See You Sleep doesn't work (for me) if I try to go to bed while naked. My girl covers herself, and wakes up sleeping in mid-air. Easy to fix by defining sleepwear, though, so no big deal (my poor girl had no clothes at all at the time - so I noticed it...)

Oh wow, I found the problem with the male clothes, I think... small oversight. x_x

the See You Sleep problem sounds like oblivion's animation system just being annoying. XD

I'll see what I can do though. :)

Howdy! I'd like to start by saying this is a fantastic mod. I really enjoy the extra level of immersion it adds to the game and to mods like Break Undies. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Now, while the mod is working as a whole, I am having a slight problem with a particular part of it. I want to set the mod so that my character covers her upper body when her BU armour is at 30% condition or less, and covers her lower body when the armour is destroyed (0% condition). I've set these values into the INI file, but when I test in game, my character still covers herself when the armour is damaged to 50% condition, which is the default value. I've tried disabling the ESP, creating a new save, and loading the new save after re-enabling the ESP, in case resetting the mod would fix the problem, but unfortunately it still remains.

I'm a bit lost as to what could be causing this, so I'm hoping maybe you would know the possible cause to this issue? I'll post a copy of my INI settings just in case I've missed something.

;Set the amount of framebuffer you want your sexchecker to have. The smaller it is, the less noticable the sexchecker
;is during the split second before sex, but, the less accurate it will be. it might not catch the sex correctly as often and might play the coverself animation instead by accident.
;The longer it is, the more noticable the sex checker's framebuffer is, naturally, but the more accurate it will be. The default is 3. I've found that to be a pretty good sweet spot, but I'll let you decide.

set sexcheckerframebuffer to 3

;-------------------------------------------------------------------

;Same thing, except for LoversMB2. It probably will never actually be a perfect check though since that mod works by simply playing an animation rather than making sire
;it's playing the accurate part of the animation at the accurate time, but I added this option for the sake of it. Maybe you can tweak this to work.

set mbcheckerframebuffer to 1

;This will set how shy your character is. Meaning, this will set how generally long someone has to stare at your female character until she starts to
;cover herself. I've found that it's the most comfortable at 5 seconds. 1 second generally might seem too powerful, and 10 might seem a little too
;lenient, but it's up to you to decide.

set autoamishytiming to 5

;This will set the NPC character's sexchecker framebuffer

set cpusexcheckerframebuffer to 3

set cpumbcheckerframebuffer to 1

;I'll let you decide of male characters will cover themselves. By default, this is set to 1.

set malecancoverself to 0

;This is where you can set your upper and lower thresholds for BreakUndies support!
;What this means is here, you can decide at what armor health your character will decide to cover her or himself! (It does just so happen to also support male breakundies armors, even that that'll never happen. 
;This means that even a one-piece set or breakundies armor will have your character cover her chest and lower areas at different thresholds of overall damage.
;Of course, this also means that upper and lower breakundies sets will be handled and covered individually!
;Enter your threshold percentages as decimals. (.50 for 50%, .75 for 75%, etc...)
; Note: Um... please don't put the number any higher than 1. I have no idea what'll happen, but it'll probably be ridiculous and/or hilarious/Deadly/Robert Downey Jr.

set zznudeshyupperBUthreshold to .30

set zznudeshylowerBUthreshold to .0

printc "sexchecker initiated."

Thanks very much! :)

Hi, I've tried this mod and found it don't work well with "SetBody 2ch-Edition" mod. (it don't work on changed npc, but works with pc)

Is it possible to make it work with those "changed" naked bodies?

(it seems the mod consider them as clothes)

;)

All SetBody .nif's are in the "Bombshell" subdir in "Meshes\Characters\". Why not just check the item's model path? If it contains "Bombshell" then SetBody are active on the character.

Or is NudeShy already doing this?

The thing is, modelpath wouldn't work properly at the time, so I used NameIncludes instead. Every bombshell item has the name Bombshell on it, but for the strangest reason I guess the 2ch edition decided not to name the items bombshell(small number here), but still put them in the bombshell folder.

I haven't the slightest clue why they did that, but whatever. :|

I'll just attempt the ModelPathIncludes again.

modelpath still wouldn't work (I don't think it works for armor and weapons), but I did download the 2ch version and nameincludes seems to work for it pretty well.

I fixed I think most if not all of the bugs I've seen here, plus added a fun new modesty defeat system. I included the 3 scenarios that I could think of where nudity would affect your opponent. I might add more scenarios at a later time if I think of anything,

I'm going to try your new version, too. 2CH Setbody really borks a lot of mods. They added a LOT more bodies, but competely changed everything else. Folder structure and names I guess would be the main ones. If you fixed THAT, then you're a miracle worker. When using 2CH Stebody I get CONSTANT equip loops (you cannot equip this item at the moment - message spam...) when I use ANY auto-equip spells or scripts. Only happens with some 2ch bodies. No problems with the original designer body spell, though...

2 More problems with Nude Shy (Not complaints, btw...)

1) I get random confused animations using Bathing Mod or Basic Personal Hygiene. It interferes with the washing anims.

2) And this may NOT be a bad thing but... In my old game (I'm re-installing now) - NudeShy conflicted with the Stripper mod. My girl would would dance, take off her top, cover her breasts, dance some more, drop her skirt, cover her groin... It was kinda hot - but very inconsistant. If you could somehow meld nudeshy with stripper so that it worked - topless ass-shaking and boob covering at the same time! Probably not possible to do without new animations...

I love your work. Like I said, I'm re-installing, and I'm ONLY using mods that do NOT screw up nude shy. I'd like to have a bathing mod that works, although its no big deal.

In short (too late!) I'm building my new install around your mod. Brilliant work!

I have one more problem: After my re-install, I use the "Are You Shy?" spell and set it to "Only Be Naked If Other Women Are Around." (or whatever that selection is...)

After choosing that option, the spell disappears... I don't know if it has something to do with Robert Evrae's Alternate Start, but it works fine on my old characters. It just doesn't work on any new characters I make since I reinstalled.

The spell literally disappears after I use it once. I'll try making a toon in the tutorial dungeon and see what happens.