NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

Guest Robo00

I've found a bug in the latest version. You can't select the first option from the settings menu. It always selects the last one.

I've found a bug in the latest version. You can't select the first option from the settings menu. It always selects the last one.

Same problem here. Without Option 1 I can't use the Stripper mod or Basic Personal Hygiene.

Also - although I was sure it worked before - my girl covers herself no matter what I select. e.g.: I want her to be "not shy" around other women, but she still covers herself.

Still, brilliant work so far! Don't give up!

I've given the new version of Nudeshy a quick test. So far, the mod is functioning nicely. The settings for the BU now work perfectly fine, so my character only starts covering herself when her armor drops to 30% condition or less. The only bug I've encountered so far is the same one others have mentioned: the settings menu for shyness keeps resetting to the last option ('always cover self'), no matter which option is chosen. Other than that, it's all good :)

On a slight tangent, I've noticed that Nudeshy has a minor conflict with Vipcxj's Real High Heels mod, with the heel height being reset when changing from first to third person view. I've read the discussion into the cause of the conflict in this thread, so I understand why it happens. Strangely though, with the last version of Nudeshy (v1.1), I somehow got it to the point where the issue was no longer occurring, so I was able to change between views without the height resetting. I don't know how it happened, but it was cool nonetheless. Since upgrading to v2.01, the issue has come back, which is a shame. It would be nice if I could somehow recreate this and get them to work in harmony again, but even if I can't get them to, it won't detract me from using this awesome mod ;)

My girl (that I used to play this mod) started off naked of a remote port near Anvil (I modified the Arrive By Ship startup mod). She has nothing - no clothes, no money.

With the last update, I found she managed to travel to Cheydinhal (by foot!) quite nicely (she's plump and needs armour from the SPB beefy girl store...) With the new update, she kept covering herself even when no-one was around.

This must be an insanely hard mod to script for - so many variables. I think if he can get the menu selections working properly, you have the mod of the century right here.

One suggestion (Like you need another one :( ) If I pick "Not shy around girls", perhaps the toon should not be shy around men she has a very high disposition towards (say 80 or higher), either.

Even with these minor complaints - my favourite mod BY FAR. I love trying to sneak through the bushes without getting caught or physically abused. It makes Oblivion a whole new game.

I like the mod, but realized it conflicts with another mod, so it's a hard choice which to keep... The mod it conflicts with is Basic personal hygiene (on TESNexus) even with the newest versions of both mods. The conflicts being, I try to go to the tiolet, or hop in a bathtub, and I removes pieces of clothing (for obvious reasons), which then makes me shy, interrupting the tiolet and bathtub animations. (I happen to have an NPC thats not a companion in the home I put my bathtub, and my outhouse, is well, an OUT house.)

I also don't feel like going through the hassle of changing my attitude (with Are you shy? spell) every time I want to bathe or relieve myself, so for now I have disabled this mod (which sucks, the new features seemed very cool.)

On another note, my spellbook is VERY full most of the time, would you ever consider making the spells toggleable in the ini file? (The only one I need is the shy level one, and that is a one use thing for me anyway, except in the above conflict.)

Anyway, great mod, sad I can't use it.

Great!!!

You said: "You can now tell the game what the minimum disposition has to be for your character to be comfortable with nudity with a member of the opposite sex.", does it work only with opposite sex?

Thanks ShiaNekoChan!! :)

Yes! It should be great! ( exactly what I was thinking!) :D

I've found a problem in the v3: the "set body" bugs mesh are back...

And the armors are unequiped only when the inventory is opened... (not during combat)

(sorry for my poor english!)

Thanks for your care!

In the ini file for adding custom nude items, how do you add items that occupy both the upper and lower body slots? Also, if you add any additions after "bra" and "panties" the items don't cover correctly.

Also, when is use on of the "not shy around the same sex options" the shy animations stop working when naked and around the opposite sex and the same sex.

Yes! It should be great! ( exactly what I was thinking!) :D

I've found a problem in the v3: the "set body" bugs mesh are back...

And the armors are unequiped only when the inventory is opened... (not during combat)

(sorry for my poor english!)

Thanks for your care!

Have you updated to v3.01? Also' date=' try adding Bombshell or Bombshe in your nudeshy2.ini files.

Did you set anything custom in nudeshy.ini?

edit: actually, post your nudeshy2.ini file here so I can look at it.

In the ini file for adding custom nude items, how do you add items that occupy both the upper and lower body slots? Also, if you add any additions after "bra" and "panties" the items don't cover correctly.

Also, when is use on of the "not shy around the same sex options" the shy animations stop working when naked and around the opposite sex and the same sex.

It's pretty versatile, actually. If it takes up both the top and bottom slots, you can decide the bottom part is too skimpy and add its name only to the bottoms portion, decide the top part is too skimpy and add it only to the top section, or put it in both if the whole thing is too skimpy.

How did you encounter the bug you're talking about? I can't seem to replicate it.

I've given the latest version a quick go, and I'm really liking it so far :) The new ecchi combat system is a lot of fun, and certainly adds to the break undies experience.

I'm currently using the percentage break multiplier, as I like how the damage to the armor scales with the damage the character/NPC takes. However, I've noticed that where my character has high defence (the armors she wears have high defence stats), her armor still takes quite a pounding from weapons to destroy it. Magic does good damage to the armor due to it ignoring defence, but weapons are quite poor in comparison. While I can switch to using the other multiplier system to increase the damage to the armor from weapons, it would also lower the damage from magic, which I don't want.

So, this has got me thinking. Would it be possible to implement a new setting for the percentage break multiplier that determines a minimum amount of damage armor takes from an attack? So for example: the minimum damage threshold is set at 5%; an attack after applying the multiplier would do 2.5% damage to the armor, which is below this threshold, so the armor takes 5% damage instead.

If this can be implemented, it would make what is already an awesome mod even sweeter :D

I was using 3.0 version.

I set some changes in nudeshy.ini?

Lol, I changed nothing in the nudeshy2.ini file, but I'll try to find how to add the Bombshell. (but I'm not used to it, no skills for this, it'll be "experimental"!)

But I'll try the 3.1 before doing any other changes! (hope all will be fixed before I try! ;p )

Shia, I think you outdid yourself! I stopped using BEAR because it unequipped broken armor every time, and wasn't functional with BU. You, quite unexpectedly, gave me what I was looking for. The tripping is a nice extra touch, too.

Haven't seen the humiliation defeats yet, and I actually need to reinstall due to other stability issues, so no more testing from me for a while.

Thanks for the outstanding update, Shia!

Hey, thanks for your support. I hope you get to test it more soon. :D

I think the only extra feature I want to add right now is a feature that lets you modify an NPC's modesty defeat, mainly for companions. I'd imagine it'd get pretty annoying having them modesty defeat on you while you're trying to fight.

Maybe an option to ignore fall damage...?

Those are the only ideas I have for now. Time for sleep.

I'm happy to see you were able to implement my suggestion :) I look forward to testing it out, along with the other new features.

However, I've spotted a little problem with the latest release. The main Nudeshy ESP included in this release seems to be from an older version of the mod, dating back to April 12th, and as such doesn't include the latest updates. All the other files appear to be the latest versions; it's just the main ESP that is from an older release.

Forgot to mention a minor bug I found, though it may just be my extra-unstable Oblivion causing it: the first time you try to reequip a destroyed BU armor it says you can't, but if you try a second time, it lets you.

Also, can't remember if I saw it in the .ini, but it'd be awesome if ALL armors had the BU option to fall off after being destroyed, not just the BU ones. Hell, it may inspire someone to do the vanilla armors for BU.

Thanks for re-uploading the mod :)

I've done a short test with the new ESP, and I can happily report that the minimum damage system works brilliantly. I set it to 3%, and every attack on my character did at least 3% damage to her armor. So, now even her high defence armors won't keep her safe from being 'stripped bare' ;)

hmmm... I'm trying to replicate the bug you're talking about, but it won't come up for me. :(

I'll probably end up looking at the code again later anyway.

As for your suggestion, at first I thought it would have to replace the armor break system for non-BU armor that's already in place, but I think it could work if I made it have a chance of falling off under 10% (or a user-defined threshold) instead of at 0%. It'd be all the same, since non-BU armor doesn't have a final visual stage you'd be missing out on if it were automatically unequipped at 0%.

I'll keep this suggestion in mind. :)

Thanks for re-uploading the mod :)

I've done a short test with the new ESP' date=' and I can report that the minimum damage system works brilliantly. I set it to 3%, and every attack on my character did at least 3% damage to her armor. So, now even her high defense armors won't keep her safe from being 'stripped bare' ;)

[/quote']

Oh awesome, I was really hoping I didn't have the math portion wrong. XD

Ok, did a bit more testing and got rid of all the problems on my end except the one where my character does not cover themselves up if naked when any of the 'not embarrassed around women or friends' options are selected.

also my character always covers up in front of males whatever their disposition and when I have estrus active, nude shy says it can't find it.