NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

Those errors don't seem to have any effect on the mod itself.

I have tried to fix it, before, though. The thing about that is that they have no documentation of what the "offset" is, so I have no idea where to look or which script the error is coming from.

I mean, pretty much all the scripts use references. since it doesn't say how to read the offset, saying it's using a NULL reference is beyond vague.

Thanks for this great Mod.

I have the same error as pictured in the previous post.

And after I load a game some parts of equipped armor get ripped of or broken.

Non Armor like Clothing gets dropped.

Update to the latest version to fix random armor damage issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy your mod ^^

I wish I could leave it at that, but I have some issues....The "Set modesty defeat spell doesn't seem to have any effect on anyone. I was hoping that it would get my Chorrol Maids back to their old selves, but the spell is not working. Also, is the "Steal Clothes" spell still present, because none of my characters have it.

ShiaNekoChan, this mod is wonderful, and keeps improving.

Regarding the script error reported by others, such as Cygarniczka above, by that offset the error is definitely coming from the script nudeshyrepairinaday (I see the same error). I'm not so clever as to know which two Let statements are causing it, but it should be possible to wrap debugging statements around them to find out.

One more little thing, the Set Modesty Defeat spell, on my companions, doesn't have "no effect" as "Me" reports in the previous post, but causes them to freeze if set to anything but "no modesty defeat". Not at all an important problem, and I haven't tried it on non-companion NPCs.

Thanks a million, brilliant mod, well done!

Thank you, Legraf. After finding out which script it was referring to, the culprit became extremely obvious, because I set it to point to a null array on purpose. It's an OBSE function. I wonder why it would spit out these superfluous warnings...?

How did you figure which script it was in, anyway?

edit: actually, I think I figured it out now. the first three numbers/letters are not important and the last 6 numbers/letters of the reference number are the actual ones of the script.

Also, it seems that I didn't actuallyfix the problem just yet, but I can fix it by the time I upload.

I really enjoy your mod ^^

I wish I could leave it at that' date=' but I have some issues....The "Set modesty defeat spell doesn't seem to have any effect on anyone. I was hoping that it would get my Chorrol Maids back to their old selves, but the spell is not working. Also, is the "Steal Clothes" spell still present, because none of my characters have it.

[/quote']

Yeah, I noticed this just the other day. You'll have to let them cover themselves at least once (or let them be completely naked and experience a modesty defeat) before that spell will let you change their behavior. I know about it now and will change it before the next release.

One more little thing, the Set Modesty Defeat spell, on my companions, doesn't have "no effect" as "Me" reports in the previous post, but causes them to freeze if set to anything but "no modesty defeat". Not at all an important problem, and I haven't tried it on non-companion NPCs.

huh. I actually don't know why it would do that. =_=

Just another idea, but some mods add things like public baths were having npcs nude shy doesn't make sense so I was wondering if it would be possible to add a cell based exclusion system for nudity? Thanks :)

Just another idea' date=' but some mods add things like public baths were having npcs nude shy doesn't make sense so I was wondering if it would be possible to add a cell based exclusion system for nudity? Thanks :)

[/quote']

Sounds reasonable. It shouldn't be too hard to set up.

Thanks, while I think about it, there is a bug where if there is only one npc in a cell with the player, one of the 'not shy around females' options is on and the npc is a man, the PC will not cover themselves.

Also, would it be possible for the exclusions system to work on an npc by npc basis? Thanks

Hey guys

I found a way to fix the setbody token problem (just requires you use CS)

All you have to do is set each token, to a quest item, by doing this you'll never have any problems with your character's body reverting back to default during sex or rape.

If you guys want, I can post a picture tutorial in here.

Hey guys

All you have to do is set each token' date=' to a quest item, by doing this you'll never have any problems with your character's body reverting back to default during sex or rape.

[/quote']

If you're right, it could solve a lot of problems from the Lovers with PK mods about the set body spells! (even the "get wet" mod!)

Is it still possible to change (ingame) a body after setting each token as a quest item? (I've never used the CS...)

Hey guys

All you have to do is set each token' date=' to a quest item, by doing this you'll never have any problems with your character's body reverting back to default during sex or rape.

[/quote']

If you're right, it could solve a lot of problems from the Lovers with PK mods about the set body spells! (even the "get wet" mod!)

Is it still possible to change (ingame) a body after setting each token as a quest item? (I've never used the CS...)

If you asking if you should be able to change body types via setbody with the tokens set as quest items. Than yes:D

I've gotten my Sexy Maid of Chorrol to stop covering up and running, but it seems this mod is incompatible with them. All actors who should be masturbating or dancing just stand there and do nothing. Hell, one of the strippers in the sex slave place even escaped captivity and returned to the wild. Maybe you can make the Nudeshy reactions come secondary to any poses or animations that the actors are made too do.

I've also noticed that my character is always being stripped nude by enemies, but she rarely destroys any of their armor. Maybe I need to go back to tinkering with the ini....or wear armor on my torso....

I find the Nudeshy animations tend to mess up the Bathing Mod animations, causing them to interrupt, restart, and sometimes get stuck in infinte loops.

This is the Bathing Mod Revamped v1.04 (English), which is based on the original 1.2 bathing mod (link in first post of that thread), with Aleanne's fixes from post #38 of that thread (page 4).

Nothing so problematic that I've stopped using either mod, mind you!

I find the Nudeshy animations tend to mess up the Bathing Mod animations' date=' causing them to interrupt, restart, and sometimes get stuck in infinte loops.

This is the Bathing Mod Revamped v1.04 (English), which is based on the original 1.2 bathing mod (link in first post of that thread), with Aleanne's fixes from post #38 of that thread (page 4).

Nothing so problematic that I've stopped using either mod, mind you!

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42038

I use Basic Personal Hygiene, there are also bathing animations, and nudeshyX don't break them.

I've gotten my Sexy Maid of Chorrol to stop covering up and running' date=' but it seems this mod is incompatible with them. All actors who should be masturbating or dancing just stand there and do nothing. Hell, one of the strippers in the sex slave place even escaped captivity and returned to the wild. Maybe you can make the Nudeshy reactions come secondary to any poses or animations that the actors are made too do.

I've also noticed that my character is always being stripped nude by enemies, but she rarely destroys any of their armor. Maybe I need to go back to tinkering with the ini....or wear armor on my torso....

[/quote']

aaaaagh

that's it. I didn't want to do this but it looks like I have to. >:|

I'm just going to put something in the ini that lets you specify which animations to try not to interrupt.

it'll cause a little more CPU load (because each entered item is a put into an array that it has to check every frame), but at least I can put this sort of bug to rest.

There's bug where female npc try cover herself with hands when wearing amazon-man slayer armor. I dunno remember if the armor is from mod or standard oblivion.

oblivion-_rswrwep.png

oblivion-_rswrwnq.png

Else if image hosting server fails

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124147905-4.jpg & http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124147902-4.jpg

That's no bug. Some armors purposefully tell the game that certain armor that look like they do, infact do not cover a certain part of the body. It's pretty common in BreakUnides armor.

The mod works by checking the armor's specified slots and when a piece of armor falsely does not return that it covers a certain part of the body, the mod does exactly what it was told to do and has that NPC cover the falsely uncovered area.

There are two options. Really, it's easily fixed. Just go into the construction set, find your armor, and at least set it to cover both top and bottom areas instead of one or the other.

The second option is that I could put yet another array into the ini so you can tell it what is actually a one piece rather than just a top or just a bottom.

It'll be more user friendly, but obviously it'll cause a slight bit more cpu load.

It might be slight, but I don't want the cpu load to eventually add up is all. x_x

it'll cause a little more CPU load (because each entered item is a put into an array that it has to check every frame), but at least I can put this sort of bug to rest.

I ask for optional .ini for low end machines. My PC is lagging as it is enough and I would like to save some CPU. :)

Btw anyone knows from what mod this armor comes from ? xD

oblivion-_rswrwnq.png

Thx to good mod. But my vilja has not shy pose and crashing in some blinking body. How can fix it?

Edit: I used Steal chloth magic to vilja and crash happened. :D

Oh, I've had that bug. You see, when you steal clothes from a woman, she tends to get pissed and knock you unconscious.

Seriously though, I've had that issue while playing the Sexy Maids of Chorrol mod. All of the strippers just stand around flashing (and not the sexy kind of flashing either).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there.

I got a little problem with those cover animatons.

Somehow women always cover themselve if they are wearing something on that part or not.

Does someone know what my problem is?

Are there any conflicts?

BOSS Order List:

−Recognised And Re-ordered Plugins

Oblivion.esm Active

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm Version 0.9.7 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Eyes, Graphics, Hair, R.Relations}}

All Natural Base.esm Version 1.3.2 Active

Lovers with PK.esm Version 1.4.1 Active

BreakUndies.esm Active

TamagoClub.esm Version 1.12 Active

HiyokoClub.esm Version 1.05 Active

LoversCreature.esm Active

CM Partners.esm Active

x117race.esm Version 0.7.8 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair}}

Chanpon.esm Active

HorseCombatMaster.esm Active

ShieldOnBack.esm Version 3.4.1 Active

UndiesUnderneath.esm Active

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.2.0 ActiveNote: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28537'>http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28537

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood, Delev, Factions, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}} and remove [C.Water] tag(s) (only exist in older version).

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 ActiveNote: Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp Active

DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp Version 1.5.0 ActiveNote: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28537

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Name, C.Owner, Delev, Factions, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats, Relations}}

All Natural.esp Version 1.33 ActiveNote: Required for All Natural. Make sure this is active and not just imported into your Bashed Patch.

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Climate, MustBeActiveIfImported}}

All Natural - SI.esp Version 1.3.2Note: Required for All Natural SI support. Make sure this is active and not just imported into your Bashed Patch.

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Climate, MustBeActiveIfImported}}

All Natural - Real Lights.esp Version 1.3.2Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, MustBeActiveIfImported, Scripts}}

Note: Do not use with original Real Lights mod.

WindowLightingSystem.esp Active

MONSTERGIRL-APOCALYPSE.espBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics}}

SMTXKhajiitPawsAsAbility_v04RMHGEC.esp Active

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp Version 2.4 Active

Streamline 3.1.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Scripts}}

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.7 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Owner}}

DLCOrrery.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages}}

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.5 Active

DLCVileLair.esp ActiveIncompatible with: 'Kumiko Manor'

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.7 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics}}

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp Active

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.5 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Invent, Relev}}

DLCSpellTomes.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.1 ActiveIncompatible with: 'CDM-CGO Compatibility plugins'.

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Body-M, Body-Size-M}}

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp Active

Lady Underwear.esp Active

VipCxjHHTest.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Name, C.Light, Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Stats}}

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.10 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.Stats, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, Delev, Relev}}

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.6

DLCFrostcrag.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Name, C.Owner, Factions}}

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.0.6 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood}} and remove [C.Climate, C.Light] tags

Knights.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp Version 1.1.2 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}

CoverYourself.esp Active

HUD Status Bars.esp Version 5.3.2 ActiveRequires: OBSE and MenuQue

Gabriella's Sexy Boutique.esp Version 4.2 ActiveIncompatible with: Speedbuster Collection.esp, SG010 Compilation.esp, SG001_BunnyGirl.esp, SG002_Button.esp, SG003_Slit.esp, SG004_Stargazer.esp, SG005_DHuntress.esp, SG006_Nabiya.esp, SG007_Nobody.esp, SG008_Gee.esp, SG010_Attractive.esp, SG011_Seductive.esp, SG012_MoonLight_Suit.esp, SG013_Nazca.esp, SG014_SparkleSweetSummer.esp (Includes the contents of these esps).

zzBreakUndiesAddonMotionChanger.esp Active

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp Active

TamagoBreak.esp Version 1.04 Active

TamagoNews.esp Active

TamagoShop.esp Active

TamagoTopic.esp Active

TamagoConfide.esp Active

LoversTamagoClub.esp Active

LoversEncounter.esp Active

HiyokoGenetics.esp Active

HiyokoGenerator.esp Version 1.03 Active

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp Active

TamagoSetBody.esp Active

LoversSetBody.esp Active

LoversSetScale.esp Version 01.00d Active

LoversAphrodisia.esp Active

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp Active

LoversFSE.esp Active

LoversDRader.esp Version 01.01

LoversRapeman.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.espNote: Use either 'LoversAdultPlay.esp' or 'LoversSpringSale.esp' but not both together.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp Version 1.11 ActiveIncompatible with: LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

Incompatible with: LoversSpringSale.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp Active

LoversTachiCat2.esp Active

LoversRaperS.esp Active

LoversJoburg.esp Active

LoversJealousy.esp Version 01.02g Active

ZMCPlayerSlave.esp Version 0.04

LoversBed.esp Active

LoversLandEv2.esp Active

LoversNecrophilia.esp Active

LoversPayBandit.esp Active

LoversPower.esp Active

LoversContraception.esp Active

LoversNTRburglar.esp

Lovers with PK.esp Version 96 Active

LoversBitch.esp Version 0.5b Active

LoversCreature.esp Active

Lovers with PK Extender.esp Version 89 Active

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge}}

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge}}

LoversBrothel.esp Active

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp Active

LoversBackup2.esp Active

LoversStopCombatEx.esp Active

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp Active

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp Active

LoversRapeSlave.esp Active

LoversMagic.esp Active

LoversSlaveTrader.esp Active

LoversStupidNpc.esp Version 01.06c Active

LoversHVirus.esp Version 01.01

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversVictims.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relations, Invent}}

SetBody.esp Active

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.espNote: Use no more than one Timed Block plugin.

zzEstrus.esp Active

SP1stPLegs.esp Active

VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}

CM Partners.esp Active

Blood Elves.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

kaleen.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Kaleencolors.espBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

DAPlayableTrollRace.esp Version 10-01-2008 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp Version 1.3b

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp Version 1.3a ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NoMerge, NpcFaces}}

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp Version 0.9.7 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp Version 1.3a Active

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp Version 1.3a Active

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp Version 0.3.4 Active

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp Version 0.3.0 Active

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp Version 0.3.3 Active

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp Active

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp Version 0.4.0 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp Version 3.0 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp Version 1.1a ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp Version 0.9.7Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp Active

x117race.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

x117Race ENG Race.esp Active

Lop-ears Elf.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

IDKRRR_C_race.esp Version 2007.10.25 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}

Chocolate Elves.esp Version 1.8 ActiveRequires: Hairs from Corean mod FULL 1.8

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Body-M, Body-Size-M, Graphics}}

CM Partners NPC.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}

Note: Use only one Essential or NotEssential version esp

CM Partner Destara.esp

CM Partners Khajits by Howabominable.esp Active

CM Partner jadiva.esp

Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts.esp Version 4 ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, R.Teeth, Body-M, Body-Size-M, Body-F, Body-Size-F}}

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics}}

Requires: NifSE (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/21292)

Requires: Drop Lit Torches OBSE (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/16282)

Note: For use both DR6b101 and NifSE 1.0+ use fix (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40336)

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp Active

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp Version 4800 Active

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp Version 200 Active

−Unrecognised Plugins

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp Active

Gabriella's Erotic Emporium.esp Active

KhajiitFix.esp Active

BetterOrcs v1.02.esp

EURN.esp Active

SMTXKhajiitPawsAsAbility_v04RMRF.esp

MyCMPartners.esp

CSR_xLovers_Patch.esp

LoversBoxing.esp Active

LoversCrowningIsle.esp Version 1.02.06 Active

LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp Active

LoversGhostFix.esp Version 01.01 Active

LoversProstitute.esp Version 0.25a Active

LoversSetFlags.esp Version 01.01 Active

MaternityClothes.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp Active

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp Active

No_Load_Screen_on_Death-5824 (1).esp Active

PlomsOrcOverhaul v1.2.esp Active

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp Active

Haare und Augen.esp Version 1.2 Active

LoversAdultYield.esp Version beta 0.91 Active

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp Active

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp Active

Lovers3dorgasm.esp Active

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp Active

LoversMB2.esp Active

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp Active

LoversSoundCreature.esp Version 0.1.0 Active

LoversSkirtFlipper.esp Version 01.00e

LoversSummonRapeman.esp

nudeshynudejail.esp Version 2.8.2 Active

LSTBravilUnderground.esp Version 0.9.4 Active

nudeshyceadb.esp Version 2.8.2 Active

Nudeshy X.esp Active

DATrolls.esp Version 9-28-2008 Active

V11LilyFairyCompanion.esp Active

CM_3Kaleen.esp

CM Mane 6.esp Active

MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON.esp Active

MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp Active

MONSTERGIRL-ANGELICALLIANCE.esp Active

Thanks for help.

Derethevil.

Just an issue I'm having, its not really a bug or anything since the mod works perfectly fine. Anyways:

My character uses an enchanted wig (apachiis wigs) instead of a helmet. But whenever I go into combat and take a hit, the wig is removed and put on the ground almost everytime. And it gets kind of annoying to have to pick it up and equip it everytime. If the battle is really intense, I might have to go searching for it as well.

Is there some way of making it so that equipment registered as clothing, which takes up the "head" slot, isnt affected by the mod?

As I'm writing this, I just had an idea: what if you could be able to choose what pieces of equipment that are affected by nudeshy?

Just an issue I'm having' date=' its not really a bug or anything since the mod works perfectly fine. Anyways:

My character uses an enchanted wig (apachiis wigs) instead of a helmet. But whenever I go into combat and take a hit, the wig is removed and put on the ground almost everytime. And it gets kind of annoying to have to pick it up and equip it everytime. If the battle is really intense, I might have to go searching for it as well.

Is there some way of making it so that equipment registered as clothing, which takes up the "head" slot, isnt affected by the mod?

As I'm writing this, I just had an idea: what if you could be able to choose what pieces of equipment that are affected by nudeshy?

[/quote']

You can change it in the ".ini" file, as so many other settings.

(but it'll affect all your clothes, not just the head...)