NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

Nothing too major on developments lately. I've been a little harder at work on school and other obligations and decided that I should work on this when I have more time.

In any case, spring break's coming up soon. I'll most likely work on it during that.

I did look at the first person mod for the time being, though. I don't like the bugs that he described. I might try to integrate that concept without the bugs, but I'm not sure how that'll work out. D:

Hello i have been trying to use the experimental v7 but the game CTD no matter where i put the esp in the load order, it never reaches the loading screen, i am guessing this mod needs something else to work, i don't have mayu's overhaul anymore, claudia's little secret or any sex mods, do i need to just use ecchi version or is there a way i can test exv7 with out the CTD problem?

Also i haven't tested the ecchi version yet.

Thanks in advance.

Nude shy requires lovers with pk be installed. Right now Loverswithpk.esm is a master file and if you don't have that then CTD. The author is working on removing the dependency (thus the "experimental" label) but has not yet implemented this.

Link to Lovers with pk resource pack: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

Link to lovers with pk base pack: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

Now if you don't really want to install lovers with pk you could experiment by extracting both of the above to a temp location and just pulling the LoverswithPK.esm file out and only installing it into your data file. I can't guarantee that this will work but it won't hurt to try.

Thanks, it works now, is just what i was looking for :P but now i am curious about the lovers addon >.< how do that works? i don't see any documentation about it, anyway the shy mod works really nice, just when i run to the sides i run really fast, and i don't see shy animations for that, just my normal animation fast, other than that it's a fun mod, tnx for the help :)

Thanks' date=' it works now, is just what i was looking for :P but now i am curious about the lovers addon >.< how do that works? i don't see any documentation about it, anyway the shy mod works really nice, just when i run to the sides i run really fast, and i don't see shy animations for that, just my normal animation fast, other than that it's a fun mod, tnx for the help :)

[/quote']

Lovers with Pk is the base module for numerous sex plugins. There are plugins for normal consensual sex all the way to stuff that would get you thrown in jail for in real life :)

Link to Lovers Faq: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3

Link to video showing what lovers looks like: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1428 click on the adult spoiler and then scroll down to the Dungeon Explorer Hore vid. the download link is below the picture.

The lovers with pk requirement is now done away with. The sexchecker now detects when lovers with pk.esm is being used and activates accordingly.

The default framebuffer for NPC's sexchecker is now 2, but the user can decide for him or herself.

Now, there's just two more things I want to do before I upload nudeshy 1.0.

1. more embarrassed animations

and

2. integration of setbody.

unless anyone really wants me to upload the current beta version, I'll instead wait to upload this version until I've finished adding all the features.

I've really enjoyed this mod, Shia, so cudos. So much fun when used with the 'coveryourself' and 'breakundies' mods!

Sadly, I had to disable it as it appears to be the cause of some serious bugs when installed with TrueCrime (caused scripted sex scenes to loop or crash). Any chance you might find time to take look at that?

I've really enjoyed this mod' date=' Shia, so cudos. So much fun when used with the 'coveryourself' and 'breakundies' mods!

Sadly, I had to disable it as it appears to be the cause of some serious bugs when installed with TrueCrime (caused scripted sex scenes to loop or crash). Any chance you might find time to take look at that?

[/quote']

hm. I never had that bug.

which sex scenes bugged out for you?

Also causes problems with lovers creatures when in covering mode (i.e. when pc is actively covering themselves and a creatures tries to start sex)

or this bug, strangely enough. I'll look into it.

they're two different mods. one is older and less complex, one is newer and more complex.

The ecchi nudeshy revamp simply has two animations, one for a male, one for a female and makes them play it every 5 seconds if unclothed.

The nueshy ex version makes females use coverself animations as special idles, which works a lot better and has special idles for topless, bottomless, and both.

I've really enjoyed this mod' date=' Shia, so cudos. So much fun when used with the 'coveryourself' and 'breakundies' mods!

[/quote']

hm. I never had that bug.

which sex scenes bugged out for you?

The ones I noticed were the TrueCrime bandits didn't have their custom chat options, and the prisoner scene looped the first part.

In the first case, they'd run up to you and you'd get the Joburg chats, but not the TrueCrime ones.

I just tried this again, setting NudeShy both before and then after TrueCrime in the load order, and it was the same result.

Very odd!

• 2 weeks later...

Does it still happen when your character is clothed and not playing any shy animations?

Any good news over here Shia? Or do I maintain my holding pattern?

Also, definitely found no good first-person mods outside of P-Froggy's, which is mildly depressing.

As always, thanks for the mod, and we appreciate your efforts!

No good news, yet. my professors recently bombarded me with a barrage of tests, so I didn't have as much time to work on this.

Let's see, what are the few things I have to work on before I release v1.0...?

if I remember correctly, high heels, truecrime, integretion of BU, and a small bug with loverscreatures (one that I'm not getting).

Well, I'll see what I can do.

There also seems to be a problem with sex if you start it when naked.

Remember' date=' you can increase the accuracy of the sexchecker by editing your nudyshy.ini file.

Damn professors. Don't they know you have important mods to work on? :P

Thanks for the update Shia. Don't let this interrupt school. I'm not that desperate (I don't think...)

I know, right? Professors and their priorities. :P

I'll post v1.0 as soon as I can. ^_^

Guest banchester

Is there a way I can edit the ini or esp file to have this spell apply to my male character? I understand that the animations would probably be buggy, but can I at least have the option?

Hmmm... just had a bit of a problem with the sexchecker after I added support for setbody.

Got it right in the end, though. :3

The summer can't come fast enough. I want to make new animations for this as well.

Is there a way I can edit the ini or esp file to have this spell apply to my male character? I understand that the animations would probably be buggy' date=' but can I at least have the option?

[/quote']

uuhh.... Well, I suppose I could add support for male characters if that's what people want. o_o

Ok' date=' thanks :)

by the way, if support is being added for set body, would it be possible to also add support for this?

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36324

thanks for such a great mod :)

[/quote']

That shouldn't be a problem.

edit: Made a couple new fun ESP's this afternoon. One makes it so you can't put on new clothes during battle if you're nude

The other makes it so guards will send you to jail nude if you are nude before being sent to jail.

This works best with the mod that makes guards not kill you, but knock you out and take you to jail instead.

These will be distributed with the new version of nudeshy.