NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

Okay tried out the new version

I love it but there's a bit of a problem

sometimes 'critical hit' will just randomly come out of nowhere and my character armor is taken off. Like i could be fast traveling and it sometimes happens or just walking down a city street.

Just a quick idea, but would it be possible to make it illegal to be nude?

I know there are some mods that already do this but they don't recognise when the player character is wearing a 'skimpy' item (ie.e those defined as nude in the nudeshy2.ini file) Thanks :)

Just so you know, I am considering your suggestion. :)

I'll just have to learn how to modify guard behavior, but I guess that wouldn't be too difficult if I tried.

Okay tried out the new version

I love it but there's a bit of a problem

sometimes 'critical hit' will just randomly come out of nowhere and my character armor is taken off. Like i could be fast traveling and it sometimes happens or just walking down a city street.

Tell me if it still happens.

Shia' date=' that bug is on my end. However, I CAN game the script if i reequip a BU armor and tab out of the inventory screen instantly. Don't know if there's much you can do for that...

[/quote']

I think that's just my coding. I made it so it update every so often (I think every 1 or 2 seconds or something like that) so you can see it equip and unequip from your character's body instead of having it not appear at all.

if I let it update every frame, that problem wouldn't happen, but you wouldn't see if equip, so it's sort of a hard choice. x_x

Ok, if found a strange graphics bug. it only occurs when nudeshy is turned on and only when my character is hit.

if it help then here is my load order

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  CustomSpellIcons.esm
06  MenuSysFramework.esm
07  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
08  zzEstrus.esp
09  bodyshapes.esp
0A  OBGE - Liquid Water.esp
0B  KamiCAS.esp  [Version 2.2]
0C  P1DseeYouSleep.esp
0D  RAEVWD Cities.esp  [Version 1.9]
0E  RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp  [Version 1.7]
0F  RAEVWD Imperial City.esp  [Version 1.9]
10  FormID Finder4.esp
11  Streamline 3.1.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
12  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
13  Lady Dress.esp
14  Retma Dresses.esp
15  Slof's Boners! v5.esp
16  VipCxjHHTest.esp
17  HGEC_SBVelvetRose.esp
++  Cobl Tweaks.esp  [Version 1.44]
18  Astralis.esp
19  Knights.esp
1A  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
1B  LoversTamagoClub.esp
1C  TamagoSetBody.esp
1D  LoversFSE.esp
1E  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
1F  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
20  LoversRaperS.esp
21  LoversJoburg.esp
22  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 94]
23  LoversCreature.esp
24  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp
25  SetBody.esp
26  CTAddPose_Pinups.esp
27  CTAddPose_Pinups_2.esp
28  CTAddPose_Halo.esp
29  CTAddPose_Pinups_3.esp
2A  Goma Pose 1.esp
2B  Goma Pose 2.esp
2C  Goma Pose 3.esp
2D  Goma Pose 4.esp
2E  Goma Pose 5.esp
2F  Goma Pose 6.esp
30  Goma Pose 7.esp
31  Goma Pose 8.esp
32  Goma Pose 9.esp
33  Goma Pose 10.esp
34  Goma Pose 11.esp
35  Goma Pose 12.esp
36  Goma Pose 13.esp
37  Goma Pose 14.esp
38  Goma Pose 15.esp
39  Goma Pose 16.esp
3A  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
++  Specialanims.esp
3B  VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp
3C  AbyssDemon.esp
3D  Vampire Race Reloaded.esp
3E  SuccubusRace.esp
++  DBED - 7 murders No level delay.esp  [Version 1.0]
++  Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp  [Version 1.53]
3F  LoversRapeStruggle.esp
40  LoversSoundCreature.esp  [Version 0.1.0]
41  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
42  LoversMB2.esp
43  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
44  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
45  MaternityClothes.esp
46  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
47  ZKEC.esp
48  Sophitia_BKS.esp
49  Colourwheels Sexy Silk Lingerie HGEC.esp
4A  OBGEv3.1_StandAloneEffects(SingleModuleInstall).esp
4B  Vampire Race Reloaded Patch by Xtudo.esp
4C  Bashed Patch, Oblivion.esp
4D  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.0]
4E  Nudeshy X.esp
4F  Carry_all_you_want-5118.esp

PS - just did some more testing and it turns out the the spesific time it happens is whenever my clothes are ripped off by nudeshy and the steal clothes spells don't seem to work.

I actually forgot to mention that stealclothes only works when your opponent is at 20% health or lower now. It's because I was trying to turn it into a finisher of sorts but never got around to finishing it.

Strangely enough, your graphics bug seems to be that your game can't find the folder with the small particles in it. o_o

edit: oh, I see... I didn't realize tips.dds isn't a default texture...

okay, noted. in the meantime, you can fix this problem for yourself by downloading breakundies and putting the magic folder in your data folder.

Shia its not just him. Im also having this when your mod is active. I am running 82 mods and i dont have any missing texture problem. Maybe you forgot to include the texture particle lol. Anyways ive been using it like the new changes.

If you have time, I have a minor conflict that I am pretty sure you already know how to fix (more or less).

With Basic Personal Hygiene you already fixed the issue with getting into and out of bathtubs, however it seems NPC's getting in and out are still affected (for a similar result, although not exactly.)

I am using companion Vilja along with the newest Nudeshy and BPH, she gets in fine but when she nudes up she sometimes stays standing, rather than sitting. Tinkering around I found disabling Nudeshy fixed it, but I greatly enjoy Nudeshy, so if you could work in a fix that would be great. (I can live with the bug but if a fix was available it would be great.)

Love the mod, especially the new Ecchi options.

You work incredibly fast!

I sort of wish I had good suggestions for the mod, but I am drawing a blank, it is quite fantastic so far. (Only gripe I have is an over-full spellbook, would be nice to toggle spells on/off in te ini, otherwise its perfect!)

I gotta say that I love what you've done with this mod. who knew that it would grow to this when it started?

I like your suggestion about making nudity illegal. the only question would be what kind of punishment would there be if you were caught walking around naked. you already have a seperate esp for when you're arrested while undressed you stay undressed. so if you were thrown in jail for walking around naked it would be an endless loop. it would be cool if there was some kind of sexual punishment. I was thinking about forcing the player to be made into a public cumdump to help keep the populace in order. they could use you to vent their sexual frustrations. too bad the cities don't have slums or bad parts of town. another idea I had was being dumped into the back of a dungeon filled with potential rapists through a trap door. you'd have to escape with no gear and somehow get your stuff back.

I dunno does anyone else have ideas?

@briancs - You already get caught in a neverending cycle if you use Lovers. It's...awkward. Better to pay the fine than to get sent to jail, because you'll constantly have the guard nail you for being naked.

Maybe in a future release when Shia isn't burned out he can have a look at it.

I love this mod

But It's still sometimes gives me 'critical hits' when I'm attacking (not being hit)' date=' block, fast travel, walk, it just random really.

I don't think i can afford all the repair hammers..:P

[/quote']

Modifying the ini helps very much. Default is 20% health damge = 28% armor damge. I've change mine to only have 2% armor damge by making the values point.

I like your suggestion about making nudity illegal. the only question would be what kind of punishment would there be if you were caught walking around naked. you already have a seperate esp for when you're arrested while undressed you stay undressed. so if you were thrown in jail for walking around naked it would be an endless loop.

Not necessarily. With the construction set, everything's possible. We could do something simple like have them give you clothes after you serve your sentence if nudejail is activated or we could have them know you were in jail and not nail you until the next time you get dressed and somehow undressed again. Something like that.

I don't know, there'd have to be a grey area or something, though, because sometimes my character simply has to come home naked because all her clothes were ripped to shreds in battle (actually this one time, my character's breakundies clothes fell off and into a pit of hot lava. EXTREMELY unfortunate).

eh, I dunno. I'll brainstorm something. Something that doesn't end up with the player in an infinite loop.

it would be cool if there was some kind of sexual punishment. I was thinking about forcing the player to be made into a public cumdump to help keep the populace in order. they could use you to vent their sexual frustrations. too bad the cities don't have slums or bad parts of town. another idea I had was being dumped into the back of a dungeon filled with potential rapists through a trap door. you'd have to escape with no gear and somehow get your stuff back.

hmmmm... well, honestly, I'd like to keep the mod more of an ecchi mod than something like that. Like, anyone's definitely free to make that as an add-on to my mod, but when it comes to things I add to the mod personally, I'd rather it didn't go that far.

Shia i know your on pause mode right now. Can you teach me how to remove the hit effect. I dont like tips.dds. Thanks

Oh, that's easy. Go into the scripts nudeshyallbreakable2 and nudeshyallbreakableplayer2, find the lines starting with me.pms or player.pms and put a semicolon in front of that line.

It's easiest and fastest to use notepad++ and use the replace all function.

I love this mod

But It's still sometimes gives me 'critical hits' when I'm attacking (not being hit), block, fast travel, walk, it just random really.

I don't think i can afford all the repair hammers..Tongue

hmmm... do you think you're using any mods that may be randomly hurting your HP? Like an encumbrance mod or anything?

If not, something's returning NULL for a frame or something and messing up the algorithm. if that's the case, I'll look into it when I start working on this again.

Shia, at first I didn't like the sound of the changes, but they're pretty cool :)

A couple of suggestions:

You're probably already aware of a mod called Cover Yourself, where guards will fine you and NPCs make comments about you if you're naked. Might be worth taking a look at if you haven't already.

Also, would it be possible to add a spell to set certain NPCs as "not shy"? I have female nudists in my game who shouldn't be covering themselves all the time :)

Thanks for your work!

it appears that if you have one of the gender specific options active for covering, the Player character will not cover themselves if around only one male npc, even if their disposition is below hat set in the .ini. They wouldn't cover themselves at all unless there is more than 1 npc in the area.

Shia, I actually have something to add with the random critical hits: I turned mine off, but I had the same behaviour in my game quite often before disabling it (including for NPC's apparently).

Another thing, sometimes some non-combat spells or scripted effects cause NPC's clothing to rip off, this might just be a conflict on my part, but it has hilarious effects with my Paladin mod (Hand of Arkay) when I lay undead to rest, or redeem vampire... I end up with nude female ghosts (the males are unnafected.) Quite comical to have a female ghost cover herself in shame ;)

Lol, you really like critical hits!

My character/companions have "critical hits" when healing (cast self), and even when equiping/unequiping a ring! :D

I've found a little bug too: people who have lost clothes during fight have strange body distorsion (lower body) when they are dead.

And something else: it seems there is no more rapes during fights (lovers rapers), maybe it's a conflict with your mod, it don't happen with your previous versions...

(I was testing v3.511)

Shia, if you have spare time soon, would it be possible to put the tips.dds usage as a toggle in the ini? It is causing a few odd behavious with other mods now, and the animation seems awfully long at times (upwards of three seconds at times).

I would modify it myself only I am not exactly sure how to, and not have to redo it every release.